Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,735 members, 7,831,341 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

IGBOMINA YOUTHS!!! Are We Going To Be Forever Enslave To Ilorin. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGBOMINA YOUTHS!!! Are We Going To Be Forever Enslave To Ilorin. (2214 Views)

Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online / "Buhari’s Borrowings Will Enslave Nigeria Eternally" – Fayose / Youths! If PMB Is Kicked Out In 2019, Whom Are We Going To Kick In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IGBOMINA YOUTHS!!! Are We Going To Be Forever Enslave To Ilorin. by ajibowo11(m): 1:28pm On Nov 05, 2016
Ilorin (emirates) has just choose to take and step on everything the state should depend on,all our ministries are headed by them who are the perm sec?igbominas writing this break my heart so much our fathers sent us to skul to do what they cnt do they farm gains are use to feed the emirates when u talk abt kwara to pple what cums to there mind is ilorin are we 4rever going to be enslave to them when they are d 1 who decide who becomes d governor of d state nd we say ifelodun is d 1 of d largest local govt in nigeria.IGBOMINA YOUTHS I CALL ON U TO RISE

1 Like

Re: IGBOMINA YOUTHS!!! Are We Going To Be Forever Enslave To Ilorin. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 05, 2016
am not from Kwara but also based in Ilorin, if am to talk about how others has been marginalized by the so called Ilorin, I will definitely pour out my anger, so let me keep watching
Re: IGBOMINA YOUTHS!!! Are We Going To Be Forever Enslave To Ilorin. by tobtap: 1:51pm On Nov 05, 2016
op is wrong... igbominas are not slave to ilrorin peeps... they are equals
Re: IGBOMINA YOUTHS!!! Are We Going To Be Forever Enslave To Ilorin. by abdulbaba200(m): 1:51pm On Nov 05, 2016
We Offa people have since realize this and we remain the only opposition entity to Ilorin people's oppression in kwara state, however its better late than never for igbomina people. Long live kwara, Long live Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: IGBOMINA YOUTHS!!! Are We Going To Be Forever Enslave To Ilorin. by ajibowo11(m): 1:52pm On Nov 05, 2016
Oma307:
am not from Kwara but also based in Ilorin, if am to talk about how others has been marginalized by the so called Ilorin, I will definitely pour out my anger, so let me keep watching
i understand bt i jst believe some1 has to take d bold step
Re: IGBOMINA YOUTHS!!! Are We Going To Be Forever Enslave To Ilorin. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 05, 2016
ajibowo11:
i understand bt i jst believe some1 has to take d bold step
it is better they realize it very fast

1 Like

Re: IGBOMINA YOUTHS!!! Are We Going To Be Forever Enslave To Ilorin. by Unblockable: 1:56pm On Nov 05, 2016
dEastActivist:
As long as the Yorubas remains an afonja coward undecided

I don't even know why you are this daft. Is it that you don't even have anything upstairs?

14 Likes

Re: IGBOMINA YOUTHS!!! Are We Going To Be Forever Enslave To Ilorin. by ajibowo11(m): 2:00pm On Nov 05, 2016
tobtap:
op is wrong... igbominas are not slave to ilrorin peeps... they are equals
who told u so as a student do u recieve bursary of 5k where the people sharing will collect 500 nd wether u from ilorin or nt u will pay 500 for emirate.all the SUG president in the higher institution in ilorin are headed by ilorin indigene(must) so ow are dey equal bro ?

1 Like

Re: IGBOMINA YOUTHS!!! Are We Going To Be Forever Enslave To Ilorin. by FlyoruB: 2:05pm On Nov 05, 2016
OP, something's not right somewhere. Isn't the current governor an Igbomina man from the same Share in Ifelodun? I mean, why don't you take it up with him rather coming here to constitute a nuisance? As if Nairaland can solve your problem. Shyt just doesn't add up.

5 Likes

Re: IGBOMINA YOUTHS!!! Are We Going To Be Forever Enslave To Ilorin. by ajibowo11(m): 2:13pm On Nov 05, 2016
FlyoruB:
OP, something's not right somewhere. Isn't the current governor an Igbomina man from the same Share in Ifelodun? I mean, why don't you take it up with him rather coming here to constitute a nuisance? As if Nairaland can solve your problem. Shyt just doesn't add up.
i dont have what it takes to c d governor in person bt wit what my little brain cn cum up wit i think d media cn deliver my message.and pls try to view and move when nxt u dnt av better things to say

8 Likes

Re: IGBOMINA YOUTHS!!! Are We Going To Be Forever Enslave To Ilorin. by Ejanla07: 2:16pm On Nov 05, 2016
Laughing my ass out. .

Afonjas to revolt?,, ilorin the afonja coward capital of the world....

We rr watching

11 Likes

Re: IGBOMINA YOUTHS!!! Are We Going To Be Forever Enslave To Ilorin. by FlyoruB: 2:22pm On Nov 05, 2016
ajibowo11:
i dont have what it takes to c d governor in person bt wit what my little brain cn cum up wit i think d media cn deliver my message.and pls try to view and move when nxt u dnt av better things to say

I just shake my head at your stupidity. If truly you are actually expecting any tangible result beyond ridicule via this thread on Nairaland, then I'm sorry to say that your parents have wasted their money sending you to school. See how flattheads are already highjacking this thread and using it to poke fun at you on your own thread. Ode nie mehn.

4 Likes

Re: IGBOMINA YOUTHS!!! Are We Going To Be Forever Enslave To Ilorin. by ajibowo11(m): 2:28pm On Nov 05, 2016
FlyoruB:

I just shake my head at your stupidity. If truly you are actually expecting any tangible result beyond ridicule via this thread on Nairaland, then I'm sorry to say that your parents have wasted their money sending you to school. See how flattheads are already highjacking this thread and using it to poke fun at you on your own thread. Ode nie mehn.
u idiot cn ur mouth jst stay glued together ur parents money is nt wasted nd u are where u are suppose to b today eran ni e mehn

4 Likes

Re: IGBOMINA YOUTHS!!! Are We Going To Be Forever Enslave To Ilorin. by Mujaheeeden: 2:35pm On Nov 05, 2016
FlyoruB:

chill. Ajibowo11 tell us the slavery part lets hear you out.

6 Likes

Re: IGBOMINA YOUTHS!!! Are We Going To Be Forever Enslave To Ilorin. by Unblockable: 2:38pm On Nov 05, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
are afonjas not slave to Fulanis?

Cc Apcharam

Yet I don't see the Yorubas in their native attires protest whenever a Saraki or a Dogara is under any investigation by the EFCC. Whenever Abati, FFK, Obanikoro et al (all Yorubas) are arrested for corrupt practices, the Igbos would always protest; when any of Shema, Saraki, Dogara, Dasuki (all Hausa-Fulanis) is being investigated by the EFCC, the Igbos would always come out in their numbers to protest. Then who's the slave between the Igbos and the Yorubas?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBOMINA YOUTHS!!! Are We Going To Be Forever Enslave To Ilorin. by dEastActivist: 2:44pm On Nov 05, 2016
Unblockable:

Yet I don't see the Yorubas in their native attires protest whenever a Saraki or a Dogara is under any investigation by the EFCC. Whenever Abati, FFK, Obanikoro et al (all Yorubas) are arrested for corrupt practices, the Igbos would always protest; when any of Shema, Saraki, Dogara, Dasuki (all Hausa-Fulanis) is being investigated by the EFCC, the Igbos would always come out in their numbers to protest. Then who's the slave between the Igbos and the Yorubas?

Is political alliance not slavery... cheesy
I didn't even know all this people are kwarans, so is that the reason you label these innocent people corrupt without the court affirming such.. Lol
You fight your oppressors face to face not via gossip on nairaland grin

8 Likes

Re: IGBOMINA YOUTHS!!! Are We Going To Be Forever Enslave To Ilorin. by Mujaheeeden: 2:57pm On Nov 05, 2016
Unblockable:

What brought igbos into this matter now grin

Realglobe come laff abeg

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBOMINA YOUTHS!!! Are We Going To Be Forever Enslave To Ilorin. by APCHaram: 3:03pm On Nov 05, 2016
ajibowo11:

who told u so as a student do u recieve bursary of 5k where the people sharing will collect 500 nd wether u from ilorin or nt u will pay 500 for emirate.all the SUG president in the higher institution in ilorin are headed by ilorin indigene(must) so ow are dey equal bro ?

Enjoy your one nijeriya courtesy of Gambaris

5 Likes

Re: IGBOMINA YOUTHS!!! Are We Going To Be Forever Enslave To Ilorin. by APCHaram: 3:04pm On Nov 05, 2016
Mujaheeeden:

Cc Apcharam

Confirmed slaves

7 Likes

Re: IGBOMINA YOUTHS!!! Are We Going To Be Forever Enslave To Ilorin. by gratefulheart(m): 3:13pm On Nov 05, 2016
You can't blame ilorin people you open their eyes and know they are enslaving you.

You parent sold out. They are chicken.

Better you join hands with offa people and deliver yourself. With good understanding, be smart with offa people so that they wont use you like ilorin did.

Offa can be more dangerous if you are not careful.
Re: IGBOMINA YOUTHS!!! Are We Going To Be Forever Enslave To Ilorin. by ajibowo11(m): 3:25pm On Nov 05, 2016
Nt all questions will get answer bt to d few that are sensible enof to get my msg.igbomina will surely rise again mistakes are mend to b correct.
Re: IGBOMINA YOUTHS!!! Are We Going To Be Forever Enslave To Ilorin. by realglobe: 3:38pm On Nov 05, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
What brought igbos into this matter now grin

Realglobe come laff abeg
heheheheh... Unblockable the self proclaimed slave to Tinubu is here calling others slaves.. I no fit laugh oh..

Unblockable don't derail this thread please.. Allow ajibowo11 to air his anger lets see how far he will go to free afonjas alias igbominas from slavery.. Thank you

7 Likes

Re: IGBOMINA YOUTHS!!! Are We Going To Be Forever Enslave To Ilorin. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 05, 2016
hehehe

COnfession time, time time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

realglobe:

heheheheh... Unblockable the self proclaimed slave to Tinubu is here calling others slaves.. I no fit laugh oh..
Unblockable don't derail this thread please.. Allow ajibowo11 to air his anger lets see how far he will go to free afonjas alias igbominas from slavery.. Thank you

5 Likes

Re: IGBOMINA YOUTHS!!! Are We Going To Be Forever Enslave To Ilorin. by Ejanla07: 3:44pm On Nov 05, 2016
Mujaheeeden:

Cc Apcharam

Of course they re

5 Likes

Re: IGBOMINA YOUTHS!!! Are We Going To Be Forever Enslave To Ilorin. by thedarkside: 4:15pm On Nov 05, 2016
i dont get this slave thing with igbos...

if you tell other tribes that igbos feel like slaves in nigeria,they will laugh sottteyyyy and pisss their panties.....

this is ridiculous......we are afraid of you....somehow we even see you as the most important tribe....

ridiculous....

2 Likes

Re: IGBOMINA YOUTHS!!! Are We Going To Be Forever Enslave To Ilorin. by ARIZONA123(m): 4:19pm On Nov 05, 2016
thedarkside:

i dont get this slave thing with igbos...

if you tell other tribes that igbos feel like slaves in nigeria,they will laugh sottteyyyy and pisss their panties.....

this is ridiculous......we are afraid of you....somehow we even see you as the most important tribe....

ridiculous....
. Afonja! You no dey claim Edo today. Tomorrow you are yorober next day you are Benin. Aturu dika gi

3 Likes

Re: IGBOMINA YOUTHS!!! Are We Going To Be Forever Enslave To Ilorin. by thedarkside: 4:45pm On Nov 05, 2016
ARIZONA123:
. Afonja! You no dey claim Edo today. Tomorrow you are yorober next day you are Benin. Aturu dika gi

you dey call urhobo man afonja.......whatever...anyways..i dont await less from you...

you,graduate of the university of radio biafra....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Facts Yoruba Has Been Marginalized, Not Igbo / See State Of Major Roads Linking Goodluck Jonathan & Ben Bruce Towns 2 Yenagoa / Cows Are More Important Than Human Beings - Rep Member, Dakku Sides Herdsmen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.