Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

No State Is Unsafe In Nigeria, US Lied – Lai Mohammed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No State Is Unsafe In Nigeria, US Lied – Lai Mohammed (14768 Views)

Southern Nigeria Beware, State Of Origin Must Remain, No State Of Residence / North Will Accept Restructuring If No State Is Cheated – Governor Tambuwal / Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No State Is Unsafe In Nigeria, US Lied – Lai Mohammed by 0ubenji(m): 11:21am On Aug 13, 2016
dunkem21:

You used advanced sarcasm..

Sorry for the barrage of attacks, people dey vex cheesy
lolz...tnx bro..I aint bothered a bit..
I knew very few wud tune to the reasonin frequency of my statements on dis thread...
It takes only an intelligent mind to decipher em'..

Re: No State Is Unsafe In Nigeria, US Lied – Lai Mohammed by danosky91(m): 11:36am On Aug 13, 2016
yashau:
my third time of making fp on nairaland, dear god do not let this be my last, as am typing this from sick bed!!
it definately cant be ur last u have GOD just prophesise good health and see wonders
Re: No State Is Unsafe In Nigeria, US Lied – Lai Mohammed by dracosith(m): 11:39am On Aug 13, 2016
Keneking:
Ok, can you engage the Master that powered you into governance.No.
Please mind your language Mr. Lai.
A better way to speak could be ..to give reassurance to Nigerians of government continued effort(s) at providing security for its citizens. shocked
I wonder where u got this thinking, David Cameron called us fantastically corrupt in public and u people cheered him up, now this. My friend learn to stand for urself than having this mediocre mentality. Even with d so-called security in US, a lot of crime still happen, si why this nonsense.
Re: No State Is Unsafe In Nigeria, US Lied – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 13, 2016
This guy de make devil envy.But U.S. Is not the safest place sha. If you watch investigation id you will know why.

Nigeria is unsafe but not as bad as us puts it after all is it not our citizens that go to immigration to tell them that Nigeria is a war zone just to get asylum.

I have seen five Nigerian file for asylum over the past 8months so why won't they say Nigeria is unsafe.
Re: No State Is Unsafe In Nigeria, US Lied – Lai Mohammed by 01Mysticdon(m): 11:49am On Aug 13, 2016
2dugged:
abi o,lai is on point, in all fairness, you won't last a week in some states in America as a black tourist without getting mugged atleast once, we have our problems, but so do they
yes my brother
Re: No State Is Unsafe In Nigeria, US Lied – Lai Mohammed by freeze001(f): 11:56am On Aug 13, 2016
KwaraRat:

Zombie General

You should learn to recognise sarcasm when u see it. Try to understand the nuances of English language especially when it's deliberately highlighted. Now read again carefully:

0ubenji:
OP..nice thread jaree...

Don't mind these anti-Nigerian oyinbos..

Every state in Nigeria is very well safe..

BORNO and YOBE are even the safest places at that..

I wonder why they would just talk as if they know naija pass our HONEST GOV'T, well represented by LAI Mohammed.
Re: No State Is Unsafe In Nigeria, US Lied – Lai Mohammed by Kayolamzy: 12:06pm On Aug 13, 2016
Tell dem oooooo
Re: No State Is Unsafe In Nigeria, US Lied – Lai Mohammed by freeze001(f): 12:06pm On Aug 13, 2016
chiraqDemon:
Lai don talk true....imagine chicago.....400 homicides already this year wit gds. bds. vice lords. black p stones. 4cornerhustlers. And every other gang de shoot
Even detroit and baltimore and new york
naija and all e troubles safe pass US

At least there is data u can refer to which tells u how many homicides there have been this year in Chicago. Can you even begin to hazard a guess as to how many homicides have been recorded in Benue State alone this year?
Re: No State Is Unsafe In Nigeria, US Lied – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 13, 2016
01Mysticdon:

yes my brother
why do people always call me bro?,do i sound like a guy?,this is not the first nor fifth time
Re: No State Is Unsafe In Nigeria, US Lied – Lai Mohammed by 0ubenji(m): 12:09pm On Aug 13, 2016
freeze001:

You should learn to recognise sarcasm when u see it. Try to understand the nuances of English language especially when it's deliberately highlighted. Now read again carefully:

Ma Niggress!...u even missed whr I highlighted LAI(lie) Mohammed too sef.
U needn't go thru the stress mehn..let him and some inapt others throw needless jibes at me.
They are very welcome
Re: No State Is Unsafe In Nigeria, US Lied – Lai Mohammed by 0ubenji(m): 12:17pm On Aug 13, 2016
2dugged:
why do people always call me bro?,do i sound like a guy?,this is not the first nor fifth time
uh...thr cud be only 2 reasons for this..
1. Ur moniker is so, so unladylike

2. God might be trying to expose sumtin bou u, we the rest NLanders don't knw...so..erm..now will be a gudtime to confess....#juzSayin
Re: No State Is Unsafe In Nigeria, US Lied – Lai Mohammed by 01Mysticdon(m): 12:17pm On Aug 13, 2016
2dugged:
maybe ma
Re: No State Is Unsafe In Nigeria, US Lied – Lai Mohammed by freeze001(f): 12:18pm On Aug 13, 2016
0ubenji:

Ma Nigga!...u even missed whr I highlighted LAI(lie) Mohammed too sef.
U needn't go thru the stress mehn..let him and some inapt others throw needless jibes at me.
They are very welcome

I tire. Meanwhile I'm female so u wanna try 'niggress' or 'sistah'? Lol
Re: No State Is Unsafe In Nigeria, US Lied – Lai Mohammed by 0ubenji(m): 12:21pm On Aug 13, 2016
freeze001:

I tire. Meanwhile I'm female so u wanna try 'niggress' or 'sistah'? Lol
lolz..uhm..Niggress seems cool to me...
Lemme go widah..
Re: No State Is Unsafe In Nigeria, US Lied – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 13, 2016
0ubenji:
uh...thr cud be only 2 reasons for this..
1. Ur moniker is so, so unladylike

2. God might be trying to expose sumtin bou u, we the rest NLanders don't knw...so..erm..now will be a gudtime to confess....#juzSayin
hehehehehehehehehe, I am a lady and my moniker was coined because of trolls,they inspired me to come up with the name, and whats so unladylike in not backing down?
Re: No State Is Unsafe In Nigeria, US Lied – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 13, 2016
01Mysticdon:

maybe ma
hehehehe, Abeg o,i don't know how a woman should sound like on issues bothering on the country. It affects me the same way it affects you
Re: No State Is Unsafe In Nigeria, US Lied – Lai Mohammed by cosade(m): 12:29pm On Aug 13, 2016
madridguy:
USA " Home of crimes and criminals ".

Nice one Alhaji Lai.

If Nigeria High Commissions and Embassies are clueless and don't know how to support her citizens in different countries, it is a shame. Nigeria can't stop a very responsible government like US from discharging its duties to her citizens. It's part of normal consular responsibilities for countries to give security guidance to her citizens residing in foreign countries.

Whenever I want to travel to any country especially African or Asian countries, the current security reports issued by the US Embassy in that country is a document I must download and read. Always objective and factual. Nigeria is only acting Ostrich, by denying the report. Shame!

On the issue of crimes in US. More crimes may be committed in US than Nigeria, but there is very high chances that a large number of those crimes would be detected, resolved and prosecuted. Unlike in Nigeria, that a large number would be undetected and/or unresolved thus no prosecution. Even the few that are detected would be badly prosecuted.
Re: No State Is Unsafe In Nigeria, US Lied – Lai Mohammed by 01Mysticdon(m): 12:35pm On Aug 13, 2016
2dugged:
hehehehe, Abeg o,i don't know how a woman should sound like on issues bothering on the country. It affects me the same way it affects you
Noted! Let's hope Nigeria gets better.
Re: No State Is Unsafe In Nigeria, US Lied – Lai Mohammed by 0ubenji(m): 12:36pm On Aug 13, 2016
2dugged:
hehehehehehehehehe, I am a lady and my moniker was coined because of trolls,they inspired me to come up with the name
oh...that is a plausible ansa..flex on
2dugged:
and whats so unladylike in not backing down?
biko! Niggress, I made no reference to ur character in my statement. Kindly read again. To fight no hungry me dis aftanun oo.
I juz chow bitter-sweet yam with parfried egg. Mk e digest biko.
*sips chilled yorghurt*

*leans back and relaxes on couch*

*continues typing*

Cc: freeze001[the use of the 'Niggress' tin make sense abi?..*winks*..lolz]

1 Like

Re: No State Is Unsafe In Nigeria, US Lied – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 13, 2016
01Mysticdon:

Noted! Let's hope Nigeria gets better.
better?, with the parameters before me,I don't see that happening soon, if I have the opportunity, I will run away and leave it for zombies to enjoy their change, it's only August a bag of rice is 20k, by November I wonder how much it will go for?, this Christmas go tough
Re: No State Is Unsafe In Nigeria, US Lied – Lai Mohammed by freeze001(f): 12:41pm On Aug 13, 2016
0ubenji:
biko! Niggress, I made no reference to ur character in my statement. Kindly read again. To fight no hungry me dis aftanun oo.
*sips chilled yorghurt*

*continues typing*

No be small thing.
Re: No State Is Unsafe In Nigeria, US Lied – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 13, 2016
0ubenji:
*sips chilled yorghurt*

*continues typing*

nigress?, Tiger /tigress, nigga /nigress,hehehehe, I hope nor be sweetened youghurt? if not na dysentery you dey ask o
Re: No State Is Unsafe In Nigeria, US Lied – Lai Mohammed by 01Mysticdon(m): 12:46pm On Aug 13, 2016
2dugged:
better?, with the parameters before me,I don't see that happening soon, if I have the opportunity, I will run away and leave it for zombies to enjoy their change, it's only August a bag of rice is 20k, by November I wonder how much it will go for?, this Christmas go tough
all we got is hope. This country have been operated and designed in such a way that the youths are powerless. Insecurity is the greatest problem now especially here in Rivers State
Re: No State Is Unsafe In Nigeria, US Lied – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 13, 2016
01Mysticdon:

all we got is hope. This country have been operated and designed in such a way that the youths are powerless. Insecurity is the greatest problem now especially here in Rivers State
when the economy goes down, crime goes up, any where in the world that's how it works, to think we have not entered ember-month
Re: No State Is Unsafe In Nigeria, US Lied – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 13, 2016
pack and go to borno
Re: No State Is Unsafe In Nigeria, US Lied – Lai Mohammed by 01Mysticdon(m): 12:59pm On Aug 13, 2016
2dugged:
when the economy goes down, crime goes up, any where in the world that's how it works, to think we have not entered ember-month
cry
2dugged:
just speechless, don't know which way forward
Re: No State Is Unsafe In Nigeria, US Lied – Lai Mohammed by lucianohase(m): 1:00pm On Aug 13, 2016
US lied like Lai(lie) mohammed
Re: No State Is Unsafe In Nigeria, US Lied – Lai Mohammed by isnovic(m): 1:12pm On Aug 13, 2016
They celebrated US classification of Nigeria unsafe under GEJ to further their claims on how badly GEJ government was.

Now their former paymasters have served them a hors d'oeuvres.

The pressure is coming.

The US listens more to the street than the present government seems to.

Lai Mohammed should rather take this to his masters and forge policies, economic and otherwise that will even keep the foreigners working here safe at least before we talk of tourism that is dead already.

This is the index of safety of a country not what we the locals feel about how safe it is.

Do we have any vacationers wilfully coming to Nigeria for vacation.... the answer is hell NO.
The International Flight travels tell it all.

The people coming in are those working here, doing biz here already hence are stucked or those invited and would be restricted to Southern Nigeria and Abuja at most.
The rest are Nigerians travelling out.

We need to reboot this system.....ko le work bayi.
Re: No State Is Unsafe In Nigeria, US Lied – Lai Mohammed by 0ubenji(m): 1:18pm On Aug 13, 2016
2dugged:
nigress?, Tiger /tigress, nigga /nigress,hehehehe, I hope nor be sweetened youghurt? if not na dysentery you dey ask o
Nah... Na sour yorghurt
Re: No State Is Unsafe In Nigeria, US Lied – Lai Mohammed by thedarkside: 1:26pm On Aug 13, 2016
ancientbanana:
Yes America lied, because all the states are unsafe not just 20states.

wasnt london bombed??,wasnt bruxels bombed??,wasnt paris and many more bombed??...

america doesnt have domestic violence??....since when our own domestic-violence become a reason to avoid 20 states in nigeria??.....

abegiiii...make dem kukuma stay away,ojare...!!!!....
Re: No State Is Unsafe In Nigeria, US Lied – Lai Mohammed by ancientbanana: 1:32pm On Aug 13, 2016
thedarkside:

wasnt london bombed??,wasnt bruxels bombed??,wasnt paris and many more bombed??...

america doesnt have domestic violence??....since when our own domestic-violence become a reason to avoid 20 states in nigeria??.....

abegiiii...make dem kukuma stay away,ojare...!!!!....
so it's left to Nigerian govt to warn nigerians not to go to America that it is unsafe over there and not denying an obvious fact Dat Nigeria is unsafe.
Re: No State Is Unsafe In Nigeria, US Lied – Lai Mohammed by thedarkside: 1:42pm On Aug 13, 2016
ancientbanana:
so it's left to Nigerian govt to warn nigerians not to go to America that it is unsafe over there and not denying an obvious fact Dat Nigeria is unsafe.

do you even know that just two weeks ago,a nigerian was killed in america??...

another one that was only selling sef made cds(not fake ooohhh) was shoot dead by the police??....

do you even know how many nigerians die in a year in america??...

ofcourse not....you dont care about black-peoples lifes!!.....you only care about white-people......

although,you are black ya self!!!!!!......buhahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............. grin grin grin grin grin...hilarious.!..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Moves To Investigate N80 Billion Fraud In NDDC / President Buhari Departs Lagos And Flies To Senegal (Photos) / Court Gives Bailiff Five Days Ultimatum To Serve Subpoena On Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.