Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,908 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Who's Heard From The Avengers? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who's Heard From The Avengers? (3621 Views)

Intel on the Avengers (pictures) / The Avengers : Why Gun Boat Will Not Work. / Goodluck Jonathan Is Yet To Condemn The Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's Heard From The Avengers? by ashjay001(m): 10:21am On Aug 12, 2016
Well, since a list of possible patrons, sponsors and active members were released, with a threat of any attempt of denial leading to more details, the real avengers have been unnaturally quiet?!

The usual denial n mocking has not been forthcoming?! D silence is scary: can GEJ truly be a patron?! Did GEJ actually name them?

Pls, any sort of denial from their friends and family would be greatly appreciated! Don't tell me d chanji has gotten to them too!?

Modified:

Well, a family n friend of d avengers was able to direct me to their reply. For d 1st time since they came into our consciousness, they refused to address or even acknowledge an accusation against their mission!

So, d wait continues, something gat to give!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who's Heard From The Avengers? by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:43am On Aug 12, 2016
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Who's Heard From The Avengers? by CltrAltDel: 11:08am On Aug 12, 2016
are you talking about GEJ aka The Avenger

11 Likes

Re: Who's Heard From The Avengers? by jfking2005(m): 12:27pm On Aug 12, 2016
The identity of the avenger is out, the patron has also been named.
what do you expect from them again.....They need to take cover first and re-strategies.

5 Likes

Re: Who's Heard From The Avengers? by ashjay001(m): 12:42pm On Aug 12, 2016
CltrAltDel:
are you talking about GEJ aka The Avenger

Don't think u're up to date on d recent happenings. Read up!
Re: Who's Heard From The Avengers? by ashjay001(m): 12:46pm On Aug 12, 2016
jfking2005:
The identity of the avenger is out, the patron has also been named.
what do you expect from them again.....They need to take cover first and re-strategies.

Take cover or abandon all former activities, till all attention is cooled! Personally, I believe the RNDA has an element of truth!

3 Likes

Re: Who's Heard From The Avengers? by ashjay001(m): 9:04am On Aug 13, 2016
The silence from d NDA is deafening! My pple say: d witch cried yesterday n d baby died today, who doesn't know it was d crying witch that killed d baby?!

Now, this is coming out?

www.nairaland.com/3285374/ijaw-leaders-promise-resolve-militancy

Just praying hard d RNDA n d NDA never get to resolve their differences!

3 Likes

Re: Who's Heard From The Avengers? by ashjay001(m): 11:12am On Aug 13, 2016
See damage control!? Let Brig. Gen. Murdoch Agbinibo come and defend himself since d last accusation and threat of more intimate details being leaked if any attempt is made at further denial!

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/militants-give-away-militants-twist-niger-delta-struggle/

1 Like

Re: Who's Heard From The Avengers? by fulanmafia: 11:30am On Aug 13, 2016
It's really an ear shattering silence.

That's how Buhari's enemies have been ending up divided and confused since May 29th last year. From the NLC to the PDP to the scAvengers.

May God continue to bless President Muhammadu Buhari.

13 Likes

Re: Who's Heard From The Avengers? by macluvph1(m): 11:37am On Aug 13, 2016
Am, still smilling cos the silence of NDA should worry you.

This guys are not after your money.

Remember they said they will shock the whole world soon.

So relax,don't take ogogoro because fresh wine dey come.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who's Heard From The Avengers? by ashjay001(m): 2:27pm On Aug 13, 2016
macluvph1:

Who threats epp? Seriously, I'm interested in how they plan on surprising us, and d govts reaction to it!

Just that, since inception, PMB's antagonists av a way of in-fighting, coming round or just plain agree to his demands.
PMB vs GEJ(we all know how that ended)
PMB vs BH(still ongoing, but with PMB on top)
PMB vs NASS(part1 n part2)
PMB vs IPOB
PMB vs Subsidy removal
PMB vs Tomatoes(lol)
PMB vs NDA?

8 Likes

Re: Who's Heard From The Avengers? by Sctests: 2:27pm On Aug 13, 2016
Those who have read The Art of War by Sun Tzu should know that the incomprehensible silence of an enemy should make them agitated and worried.

3 Likes

Re: Who's Heard From The Avengers? by OjukwuWarBird: 2:30pm On Aug 13, 2016
Sctests:
Those who have read The Art of War by Sun Tzu should know that the incomprehensible silence of an enemy should make them agitated and worried.

Will the Op who is an Afonja understands. cool

7 Likes

Re: Who's Heard From The Avengers? by ashjay001(m): 2:34pm On Aug 13, 2016
Sctests:

At least, this silence is comprehensible! Twitter tried to shut dem up, they found a way, yet a RNDA threatened them with exposure and they are yet to call its bluff?! Don't make me laugh abeg!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who's Heard From The Avengers? by Noneroone(m): 2:41pm On Aug 13, 2016
Smh
Re: Who's Heard From The Avengers? by SuperS1Panther: 2:45pm On Aug 13, 2016
Ever since RNDA broke off NDA and subsequently named the sponsors of terrors, NDA has gone silent.

We all know NDA was a creation of PDP elements in Ijawland and SE.

5 Likes

Re: Who's Heard From The Avengers? by Victorvexz(m): 2:47pm On Aug 13, 2016
Noneroone:
Smh
Why are u pained?

1 Like

Re: Who's Heard From The Avengers? by ashjay001(m): 3:28pm On Aug 13, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:

Will the Op who is an Afonja understands. cool

From d beginning of ages, we've had pples position on war! Hopefully, I'll get to write mine, not rely on old school tactics n weapons to win a modern n unconventional war!

Since u're among d ignorants: afonja = ilorin yorubas, I'm from a warrior lineage(asha ode) in egbado, even d egbas never got to conquer us!

Hiroshima n Nagasaka changed d face of warfare as u know it!

2 Likes

Re: Who's Heard From The Avengers? by Sctests: 5:43pm On Aug 13, 2016
ashjay001:

From d beginning of ages, we've had pples position on war! Hopefully, I'll get to write mine, not rely on old school tactics n weapons to win a modern n unconventional war!

Since u're among d ignorants: afonja = ilorin yorubas, I'm from a warrior lineage(asha ode) in egbado, even d egbas never got to conquer us!

Hiroshima n Nagasaka changed d face of warfare as u know it!

See the way you dissociated yourself from your blood brothers in illorin. yorubas are good at backstabbing selling people even their own blood brothers. Thats why they still can't fathom why Kanu cannot sell his people and regain his freedom. Politics of principle is alien to them. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who's Heard From The Avengers? by ehikwe22: 5:56pm On Aug 13, 2016
ashjay001:

Who threats epp? Seriously, I'm interested in how they plan on surprising us, and d govts reaction to it!

Just that, since inception, PMB's antagonists av a way of in-fighting, coming round or just plain agree to his demands.
PMB vs GEJ(we all know how that ended)
PMB vs BH(still ongoing, but with PMB on top)
PMB vs NASS(part1 n part2)
PMB vs IPOB
PMB vs Subsidy removal
PMB vs Tomatoes(lol)
PMB vs NDA?
Are you a Christian? do you read your Bible ? do you know what the Bible says about the wicked? Watch out and see how it plays out. Evil can never prevail. Though evil may seem to be succeeding but it can never be triumphant

1 Like

Re: Who's Heard From The Avengers? by Victorvexz(m): 6:08pm On Aug 13, 2016
ehikwe22:
Are you a Christian? do you read your Bible ? do you know what the Bible says about the wicked? Watch out and see how it plays out. Evil can never prevail. Though evil may seem to be succeeding but it can never be triumphant
Please just know that u and other Ipob touts are the wicked ones here, u all will see no peace

3 Likes

Re: Who's Heard From The Avengers? by amaechi1: 6:56pm On Aug 13, 2016
fulanmafia:
It's really an ear shattering silence.

That's how Buhari's enemies have been ending up divided and confused since May 29th last year. From the NLC to the PDP to the scAvengers.

May God continue to bless President Muhammadu Buhari.

A resounding Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Who's Heard From The Avengers? by okorodshopkiper: 7:29pm On Aug 13, 2016
amaechi1:

A resounding Amen.
Victorvexz:

Please just know that u and other Ipob touts are the wicked ones here, u all will see no peace
ehikwe22:
Sctests:

See the way you dissociated yourself from your blood brothers in illorin. yorubas are good at backstabbing selling people even their own blood brothers. Thats why they still can't fathom why Kanu cannot sell his people and regain his freedom. Politics of principle is alien to them. cheesy
Victorvexz:

Why are u pained?
Noneroone:
Smh
ehikwe22:

yet another APC convention.. stop sharing all this dollar.. there is a scarcity already..
jonathan and band of corruption --dollar 150
buhari and band of holiness--- dollar 359

given that jonathan equals comfort and cheap commodities for all..

PLS BRING BACK OUR FAVORITE THIEF

2 Likes

Re: Who's Heard From The Avengers? by davodyguy: 7:40pm On Aug 13, 2016
macluvph1:

Just as they promised to shoot down plane but failed
Promised to attack chevron HQ in Lagos, but failed
Just as they promised to blow up 3rd Mainland bridge on July 2, promised to declare independence on August 1.

When will you Igbo's wake up? This evil that you guys are wishing for Nigeria out of pathetic hatred, will lead you people no where.

Ojuiku started the struggle, after just 3 years, he fled and till he died, he never agitated.

One attention seeking fool called KANU was attempting to to pull Ojuiku, now he's ready to negotiate.

Make hatred no kill you people oooo

4 Likes

Re: Who's Heard From The Avengers? by davodyguy: 7:44pm On Aug 13, 2016
Victorvexz:

The kind of hatred these pathetic people have for other Nigerians is so so alarming.

But I believe that so long as the lord lives, evil will befall eveil doers and it shall never be well with anyone who says Nigeria shall not know peace.

Pray for the peace of Nigeria, and you shall know peace. Do otherwise and see otherwise

5 Likes

Re: Who's Heard From The Avengers? by Wadeoye(m): 8:12pm On Aug 13, 2016
ashjay001:
Well, since a list of possible patrons, sponsors and active members were released, with a threat of any attempt of denial leading to more details, the real avengers have been unnaturally quiet?!

The usual denial n mocking has not been forthcoming?! D silence is scary: can GEJ truly be a patron?! Did GEJ actually name them?

Pls, any sort of denial from their friends and family would be greatly appreciated! Don't tell me d chanji has gotten to them too!?

They all want to negotiate now - Avengers proxy sponsors, etc.
Even Kanu, the one in prison, is ready to negotiate.

The time for negotiation is over, all sponsors (direct and proxy) should be rounded up and executed in public.

3 Likes

Re: Who's Heard From The Avengers? by ashjay001(m): 8:28pm On Aug 13, 2016
Sctests:

U think I bloody care abt u n Kanu ba? Guy, I'm one of those who likes calling pples bluff! Left to me, I'll give u biafra, how e take concern me? Without biafra sef, ur 5 states don't see eye to eye and , and u expect me to be jealous of what? Without an Odua nation, we've always been 1st among equals, I don't need a nation to stand out! Infact, I'll give u a headstart, I'm sure I will still get to dust u, while u argue on who is 'osu' n who is not or who should take d lead!

Afonja is an individual who led d yorubas in Ilorin, how am I supposed to identify with him?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who's Heard From The Avengers? by Sctests: 8:40pm On Aug 13, 2016
ashjay001:

U think I bloody care abt u n Kanu ba? Guy, I'm one of those who likes calling pples bluff! Left to me, I'll give u biafra, how e take concern me? Without biafra sef, ur 5 states don't see eye to eye and , and u expect me to be jealous of what? Without an Odua nation, we've always been 1st among equals, I don't need a nation to stand out! Infact, I'll give u a headstart, I'm sure I will still get to dust u, while u argue on who is 'osu' n who is not or who should take d lead!

Afonja is an individual who led d yorubas in Ilorin, how am I supposed to identify with him?

Typical yoruba, today you hate Biafra, and buhari must crush it for you, tommorow you don't mind if biafra comes. Who know what you'll want when next you throw amala into your mouth? Always politically unstable without principle. That's why you can only play politics in useless nigeria while Igbo-born politicans are getting elected in US, poland, UK, Rome etc. Even before the Independence of nigeria, Igbo-born politicians have been president of Haiti, liberia and jamaica, Can your unprincipled tribe boast of such? No!
Yet you want to lecture Igbos on how to play zoo politics?

2 Likes

Re: Who's Heard From The Avengers? by ashjay001(m): 8:40pm On Aug 13, 2016
Wadeoye:

They all want to negotiate now - Avengers proxy sponsors, etc.
Even Kanu, the one in prison, is ready to negotiate.

The time for negotiation is over, all sponsors (direct and proxy) should be rounded up and executed in public.

Don't mind them, claiming intelligence, yet always putting d cart b4 d horse! One is even claiming I envy Kanu?!?! Kanu has been in prison for how many 'years' now, I'm yet to hear of any prominent politician denouncing his continued detention! Even his country(UK) has been playing hide n seek!
Re: Who's Heard From The Avengers? by ashjay001(m): 8:57pm On Aug 13, 2016
Sctests:

Typical yoruba, today you hate Biafra, and buhari must crush it for you, tommorow you don't mind if biafra comes. Who know what you'll want when next you throw amala into your mouth? Always politically unstable without principle. That's why you can only play politics in useless nigeria while Igbo-born politicans are getting elected in US, poland, UK, Rome etc. Even before the Independence of nigeria, Igbo-born politicians have been president of Haiti, liberia and jamaica, Can your unprincipled tribe boast of such?

D bastard uses his left hand to describe d road to his father's house- Yoruba proverb!

Charity begins at home, come home n make a difference b4 claiming to av conquered d world! My culture is a way of life in several foreign countries(Cuba, Brazil, Haiti etc) , my idols are being worshiped arnd d world, my sons are outstanding in all ramifications! On my own, I stand out, I don't need to live through proxies!

Some of my ignorant brothers might stoop low enough to play ur game, but brother, as Mou will say- I've got nothing to prove to u!

What pisses me off most, is ur ungrateful attitude! I'm giving u unfettered access to my lands, something u find difficult to reciprocate, yet u won't stop with d insults!? Ur land that u willingly abandoned to develop mine, is now what u claim I'm jealous of?

U know, I asked a supposed 'blood' brother, when he won't stop harping biafra; "if u meet me at d war front-biafra vs Nigeria, what will u do?" He started stammering! I cut him out of my life! Who needs such friends?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who's Heard From The Avengers? by Sctests: 9:08pm On Aug 13, 2016
ashjay001:
[s]

D bastard uses his left hand to describe d road to his father's house- Yoruba proverb!

Charity begins at home, come home n make a difference b4 claiming to av conquered d world! My culture is a way of life in several foreign countries(Cuba, Brazil, Haiti etc) , my idols are being worshiped arnd d world, my sons are outstanding in all ramifications! On my own, I stand out, I don't need to live through proxies!

Some of my ignorant brothers might stoop low enough to play ur game, but brother, as Mou will say- I've got nothing to prove to u!

What pisses me off most, is ur ungrateful attitude! I'm giving u unfettered access to my lands, something u find difficult to reciprocate, yet u won't stop with d insults!? Ur land that u willingly abandoned to develop mine, is now what u claim I'm jealous of? [/s]

I think you should close your odoriferous mouth lest flies perch on your tongue. You are not feeding anybody in nigeria. Rather you are the one being fed. That's why we've dare you severally to ask for your own country and close your borders for just one year.

Let's see if benin republic won't be sending food aid to yorubaland to prevent you from dying slowly in front of hungry vultures. You and I know this is your future without other southerners in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Who's Heard From The Avengers? by ashjay001(m): 9:13pm On Aug 13, 2016
ehikwe22:

Evil?! Evil is relative! Ur perception of evil, to me, might be karma at work! Quote d right verses n d Bible will take any stance u wish! I shall visit d sins of d father on ...

(1) (2) (Reply)

############## / Why Do Igbos Think Yoruba Will Leave Osinbajo For Fayose In 2019? / Imolites Reacts To This Road Construction Ongoing In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.