Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Imolites Reacts To This Road Construction Ongoing In Imo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imolites Reacts To This Road Construction Ongoing In Imo State (3631 Views)

Massive Infrastructural Development Ongoing In Ebonyi State (Photos) / This Road In Upenme Junction On Owo-Akungba Road In Ondo State Can Swallow A Car / Owerri To Aba Road Construction Ongoing By Pmb Led Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imolites Reacts To This Road Construction Ongoing In Imo State by NoApology(m): 5:06pm On Jan 20, 2018
Lalasticlala come and see another American wonder in Imo state grin grin grin

As seen on Facebook

I am angry now... But Rochas Okorocha Why!

Why do Governor Rochas Okorocha hate Imo people he was elected to govern with an overwhelming solidarity . With over N1.2 trillion received in the last 7 years and a debt burden of over N93 billion hanging on the neck of Imo people, this is the type of road construction and demarcation being executed by the Okorocha led Imo State government.

The bellow picture is the on-going road dualization/painting in Okigwe local government Area shamelessly being carried out courtesy of the Rochas Okorochas' government urban renewal program.

And most annoying, he wants to plant someone who will continue in this charade of a government, without vision, direction and focus. Thinking he will buy everybody with money. Not in 2019... Imo people are advised to collect the money, it's our collective wealth.

Let's pray for Imo while waiting patiently for 2019 Imo Governorship election, to send the master of deception and rhetorics back to Ogboko, his country home, in Ideato South LGA.

Truly, Anayo Ethelbert Rochas Okorocha is a mistake in governance.

IfeanyiCy Njoku writes from Ehime-mbano LGA of Imo State. 08177868332

Re: Imolites Reacts To This Road Construction Ongoing In Imo State by NoApology(m): 5:08pm On Jan 20, 2018
Reactions

Re: Imolites Reacts To This Road Construction Ongoing In Imo State by NoApology(m): 5:09pm On Jan 20, 2018
More grin

Re: Imolites Reacts To This Road Construction Ongoing In Imo State by NoApology(m): 5:10pm On Jan 20, 2018
grin grin

Re: Imolites Reacts To This Road Construction Ongoing In Imo State by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:14pm On Jan 20, 2018
Nawa oh!

That's the man Sarrkî anointed to be Nigeria's president by 2023

Sai APC

Sai Okorocha

Barber Till 3720

1 Like

Re: Imolites Reacts To This Road Construction Ongoing In Imo State by Holywizard: 5:17pm On Jan 20, 2018
Chai my Okigwe don suffer.
Well make I go gariki go release make I forget my sorrows

1 Like

Re: Imolites Reacts To This Road Construction Ongoing In Imo State by Sprumbabafather: 5:19pm On Jan 20, 2018
Abagworo will have something good to say about this. The wicked must not go unpunished.

4 Likes

Re: Imolites Reacts To This Road Construction Ongoing In Imo State by RZArecta2(m): 5:19pm On Jan 20, 2018
Wike is at fault, useless PDP cool
Re: Imolites Reacts To This Road Construction Ongoing In Imo State by BlackDBagba: 5:19pm On Jan 20, 2018
grin
Re: Imolites Reacts To This Road Construction Ongoing In Imo State by Abogwara: 5:25pm On Jan 20, 2018
That's not in Imo State but a photo from unknown source deliberately being spread by PDP agents as Amaraku town in Mbano. It has already been refuted on facebook. Today they've changed it to Okigwe but still out of place with reality. Here's ongoing work at Okigwe and notice the architecture typical of SE.

2 Likes

Re: Imolites Reacts To This Road Construction Ongoing In Imo State by sunnysunny69(m): 5:25pm On Jan 20, 2018
clueless
Re: Imolites Reacts To This Road Construction Ongoing In Imo State by Treasure17(m): 5:27pm On Jan 20, 2018
Chaii. see road. The contract must have been awarded to a brick layer. Finding it difficult to develop their region.

3 Likes

Re: Imolites Reacts To This Road Construction Ongoing In Imo State by Homeboiy: 5:27pm On Jan 20, 2018
Thank god my girlfriends are not from imo
Re: Imolites Reacts To This Road Construction Ongoing In Imo State by LionDeLeo: 5:49pm On Jan 20, 2018
Treasure17:
Chaii. see road. The contract must have been awarded to a brick layer. Finding it difficult to develop their region.
Lol.

Yet they developed Lagos from scratch grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Imolites Reacts To This Road Construction Ongoing In Imo State by DerideGull(m): 5:50pm On Jan 20, 2018
Abogwara:
That's not in Imo State but a photo from unknown source deliberately being spread by PDP agents as Amaraku town in Mbano. It has already been refuted on facebook. Today they've changed it to Okigwe but still out of place with reality. Here's ongoing work at Okigwe and notice the architecture typical of SE.

What type of road construction is performed with wheel-barrows and jerry cans?

9 Likes

Re: Imolites Reacts To This Road Construction Ongoing In Imo State by obailala(m): 5:55pm On Jan 20, 2018
shocked shocked grin
Re: Imolites Reacts To This Road Construction Ongoing In Imo State by Treasure17(m): 6:08pm On Jan 20, 2018
LionDeLeo:
Lol.
Yet they developed Lagos from scratch grin grin
Lol. I guess in their dreams.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imolites Reacts To This Road Construction Ongoing In Imo State by cdqyehyeh(m): 6:42pm On Jan 20, 2018
grin Imolite Dan Suffer, mek im con learn 4rm ambode hw road ar suppose 2 b constructed

1 Like

Re: Imolites Reacts To This Road Construction Ongoing In Imo State by Nutase: 7:20pm On Jan 20, 2018
You can't get more than your request.

1 Like

Re: Imolites Reacts To This Road Construction Ongoing In Imo State by gnykelly(m): 8:08pm On Jan 20, 2018
where's amarabae can sef.... I once supported this ewu gov thinking he was detribalize. this is even worst than tribalism.

4 Likes

Re: Imolites Reacts To This Road Construction Ongoing In Imo State by Alariiwo: 8:31pm On Jan 20, 2018
Typical fl.athead handled project..

They can develop the whole world but can't develop their shithole. Look at moulded blocks and wheelbarrows instead of concrete and construction machines.

#yeyerity

2 Likes

Re: Imolites Reacts To This Road Construction Ongoing In Imo State by ipodstinks: 9:26pm On Jan 20, 2018
Brown roofs in alaigbo? But our friends here said na gold dem dey take roof their house na.

4 Likes

Re: Imolites Reacts To This Road Construction Ongoing In Imo State by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 9:28pm On Jan 20, 2018
WHO DESERVE THIS? sad sad sad

Re: Imolites Reacts To This Road Construction Ongoing In Imo State by gnykelly(m): 9:30pm On Jan 20, 2018
architect and founder of new imo state at work.
Re: Imolites Reacts To This Road Construction Ongoing In Imo State by MasterKim: 9:55pm On Jan 20, 2018
Why do igbos hate developing their state?
Re: Imolites Reacts To This Road Construction Ongoing In Imo State by J0hnTrevolt(m): 10:44pm On Jan 20, 2018
Holywizard:
Chai my Okigwe don suffer.
Well make I go gariki go release make I forget my sorrows
Hehehe dem don demolish Garki tay tay naa... grin
Be like it's bn long u visited.
Re: Imolites Reacts To This Road Construction Ongoing In Imo State by deomelllo: 10:49pm On Jan 20, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Imolites Reacts To This Road Construction Ongoing In Imo State by Holywizard: 10:59pm On Jan 20, 2018
Chai!!! Help me locate Amarachi wey get small scar for head. She dey enter Baba Yee's bar too.
Dat girl been dey gimme discount of #100 even wit BJ and...
I dey Rivers state now
J0hnTrevolt:
Hehehe dem don demolish Garki tay tay naa... grin
Be like it's bn long u visited.
Re: Imolites Reacts To This Road Construction Ongoing In Imo State by TheKingdom: 11:14pm On Jan 20, 2018
Good for fools celebrating the gatekeepers called governors in the east
Re: Imolites Reacts To This Road Construction Ongoing In Imo State by Nobody: 12:48am On Jan 21, 2018
Abogwara:

I don't know who you are, but that picture has Rochas' signature puppeteering all over it, it's definitely his work, may I ask, how much does he pay you to defend the indefensible?
Re: Imolites Reacts To This Road Construction Ongoing In Imo State by J0hnTrevolt(m): 10:08am On Jan 21, 2018
Holywizard:
Chai!!! Help me locate Amarachi wey get small scar for head. She dey enter Baba Yee's bar too.
Dat girl been dey gimme discount of #100 even wit BJ and...
I dey Rivers state now
Lol. All those babes jus scatter oo! Some relocate to enugu, O'town and d rest. Some even marry shocked
One Ada wey I get hr digits sef I shock as I see her wedding pics on watsapp.
I miss Garki night life of those days ooo cry
Re: Imolites Reacts To This Road Construction Ongoing In Imo State by J0hnTrevolt(m): 10:15am On Jan 21, 2018
Abogwara:
U really must be a clown to deny the obvious. That my dear is okigwe, abakpa market precisely. up there u can even see Diamond bank.
Stop displaying your stupidity everywhere.

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Years Of Buhari Is Better Than 8 Years Of Obasanjo - Reno Omokri Reacts / Breaking News!!! France Bankrolling Atiku's Campaign....to Buy Nnpc. / Yoruba Betrayed The South For Ordinary VP; Buhari Picked Igbo Man 2 Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.