Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,841 members, 7,831,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Photos: Chaos As Court Grants Ogun State Speaker Custody Of His 8 Year Old Son - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Chaos As Court Grants Ogun State Speaker Custody Of His 8 Year Old Son (456 Views)

Aminu Atiku Loses Custody Of His Children To Fatima Bolori His Ex-wife / Aminu Atiku Abubakar Freed By Court, Grants Wife Custody Of Children (Photo) / Father Blames Ambode And APC After His 8-Day-Old Baby Died In Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Chaos As Court Grants Ogun State Speaker Custody Of His 8 Year Old Son by shakiti: 11:22am On Aug 12, 2016
PHOTOS FROM COURT: http://www.gist7.com/2016/08/photos-chaos-as-court-grants-ogun-state.html

There was a shouting match in the Customary Court at Agbeloba area of Abeokuta, Ogun State yesterday which degenerated into a fight following the declaration by the court that an 8 year old son, whose mum is one Iyabo Adedotun, a former mistress of the Ogun state House of Assembly speaker, Suraj Adekunbi (pictured above), be handed over to him. Iyabo had dragged Suraj to court for allegedly threatening her life over their love child.

Re: Photos: Chaos As Court Grants Ogun State Speaker Custody Of His 8 Year Old Son by thesicilian: 11:27am On Aug 12, 2016
In a civilised society this man would be in jail

(1) (Reply)

Ugborodo Community Lays A Fresh Siege In Chevron / Buhari Is My Hero, That's Why I Named My Dog After Him - Chinakwe / Proposed Dialogue With Avengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.