Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Ladies And Gentlemen I Need Your Opinion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Gentlemen I Need Your Opinion (549 Views)

Ladies And Gentlemen I Present To You The Pretty Girls Of Instagram / Ladies And Gentlemen I Present To You The Sexiest Man On Earth / What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Gentlemen I Need Your Opinion by EllaNkay: 11:31am On Aug 12, 2016
They were in love, then they got married.

Few months after their marriage, the man finally got his visa to travel to the United States. He traveled and this is 5 years later, he is not been to Nigeria because he does not have a Green Card yet.

Each time she calls him, she hears the sound of children in the background. Then one day she summoned courage to confront him and also confirm her suspicion. He was married to an Oyinbo and they have two kids together. She was distrust and heartbroken as she had a child for him and she had been faithful all these years hoping that he was getting things ready for them to come over.

He apologized saying that the marriage was just a contract on his part since he did not find it easy to get a green card and he did not want to come back to Nigeria at that time, plus if he doesn't tread carefully the Oyinbo might report him. He has also promised her that he would return in two years time and that by then he would have gotten everything ready for them to all live together (without the Oyinbo in the picture)

The thing is she has to wait for another two years knowing that her husband was sleeping and living with some other woman.
My question is do you advise her to wait for another two years or just move on with her life?

#MyPalmchatExperience
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen I Need Your Opinion by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 12, 2016
smiley
arrant nonsense!
The lady better return her bride price......and everything concerning the man...to the man's family.

Life is too short to be crying over spilled milk.

There is still hope for her. She only have one kid.
she better start dating again...and not waste her time waiting for a man who already has two kids with a BECKY.

Contract ko contract ni grin...first goal scored, second goal scored. Third goal loading.

LESSON
ladies never get married to a man who lives oversea except he takes you along with him immediately.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen I Need Your Opinion by jamex93(m): 11:37am On Aug 12, 2016
Just move on

Move fast don't even look back
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen I Need Your Opinion by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 12, 2016
ireneony2:
smiley
Irene wink
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen I Need Your Opinion by mizzbouqui(f): 12:00pm On Aug 12, 2016
So this shii still happens
Waiting for a guy abroad (not me) some men are not to be trusted to that level
There are so many guys out there that got their greencards without having to get married to one akata (is it even compulsory you get the greencard)
You had better go out, go get yourself a job if you don't have any, and find yourself a loving and caring man who will care for you and your child
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen I Need Your Opinion by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:09pm On Aug 12, 2016
She should move on with her life biko
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen I Need Your Opinion by Sexxkillz: 12:21pm On Aug 12, 2016
Lost interest after seeing "palmchat".
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen I Need Your Opinion by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 12, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Lost interest after seeing "palmchat".
when would you realise your opinions are irrelevant?
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen I Need Your Opinion by uzuede4(f): 12:28pm On Aug 12, 2016
Run as fast as you can with your legs touching your head.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen I Need Your Opinion by Sexxkillz: 1:04pm On Aug 12, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
when would you realise your opinions are irrelevant?
When you get a life.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen I Need Your Opinion by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 12, 2016
Sexxkillz:
When you get a life.
I have a life. I'm not the one who goes about giving shiit grammar lessons and unsolicited opinions.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen I Need Your Opinion by Iphesure212(m): 1:27pm On Aug 12, 2016
No comment for now
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen I Need Your Opinion by Sexxkillz: 1:51pm On Aug 12, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
I have a life. I'm not the one who goes about giving shiit grammar lessons and unsolicited opinions.
No. You have no life. Your life revolves around following me and stalking my comments.

If you had a life, you wouldn't care about my lessons and opinions if they mean nothing to you.

I don't give two bleeps about you though. Keep following and stalking me and I'll only reply you or pay you attention when I feel like. . . I'm your God.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen I Need Your Opinion by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 12, 2016
Sexxkillz:
No. You have no life. Your life revolves around following me and stalking my comments.

If you had a life, you wouldn't care about my lessons and opinions if they mean nothing to you.

I don't give two bleeps about you though. Keep following and stalking me and I'll only reply you or pay you attention when I feel like. . . I'm your God.

don't even think about it. listen,you are nothing man..ur simply deluded. watever self importance you attach to urself is as a result of ur warped imagination. You're not as important or relevant as you think. You're not worthy to even be a subject, much less a god.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Use Girls To Do / What Women Do Best In A Relationship / Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.