Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Diezani Refunded 90billion Dollars CNN Confirmed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Refunded 90billion Dollars CNN Confirmed (3099 Views)

Diezani Refund 90 Billion Dollar CNN Confirmed It / Diezani Refund $90billion CNN Confirmed / Diezani Refund 90 Billion Dollars: CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diezani Refunded 90billion Dollars CNN Confirmed by successismine(f): 4:27pm On Aug 12, 2016
#Diezani Refunds 90 Billion Dollar CNN Confirmed

I start to imagine what a normal human being would ever need 13 Billion British Pounds that’s 27 trillions of Naira for in this limited world, which if divided according to the equivocal population of Nigerians 170,000,000 people each person will get over N158 millions.

I wonder if former President GEJ could imagine that only one out of his ex-Ministers could steal such a stupendous amount under his administration without his knowledge.

Wonders shall never end! In reference to the CNN report that the former Minister has made a refund of $90B already, how much is Dangote worth?

As at today Dangote is worth $14.7B and the 67th in the world while Bill Gates was the 2nd with $ 79.2 on the Forbes list.

Diezani is simply a wonder. Old pensioners are dying of hunger daily, Insurgency is consuming lives of innocent Nigerians, workers are no longer getting their salaries as at when due, Government can no longer build infrastructures, road all over the country are in complete bad shape and only one woman got away with this kind of money.

Nigeria is a wonder, while Diezani is a SHAME

http://m.thenigerianvoice.com/news/221309/diezani-refunds-90-billion-dollar-cnn-confirmed.html
Re: Diezani Refunded 90billion Dollars CNN Confirmed by benedictnsi(m): 4:30pm On Aug 12, 2016
refunded?

Yet hunger still d finishs millions of nigerians.....HungerBad
i swearcheesycheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani Refunded 90billion Dollars CNN Confirmed by oteneaaron(m): 4:32pm On Aug 12, 2016
Video Proof or Link from CNN ....or OP please just Negedu.......

90 billion USD??

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diezani Refunded 90billion Dollars CNN Confirmed by MissShakara: 4:33pm On Aug 12, 2016
I smell lies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani Refunded 90billion Dollars CNN Confirmed by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 12, 2016
$90billion dollars shocked she's richer than bill gates

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani Refunded 90billion Dollars CNN Confirmed by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 12, 2016
Another lies, and please they should leave this woman alone, someone who truly served her nation need not to made mockery of and false tales attributed to her name . Even the minister of petroleum( Buhari) testify that notin implicating is been found on her yet. If they do they will move into action.

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Refunded 90billion Dollars CNN Confirmed by Ajanacool(m): 4:46pm On Aug 12, 2016
$90m? Haba! Y una go just dey call money anyhow? She be thief though

1 Like

Re: Diezani Refunded 90billion Dollars CNN Confirmed by shuggah(m): 4:55pm On Aug 12, 2016
thunder fire u Op, infact u re cursed, I'm nt angry because u called diezani o, I'm angry because of d amount of money u re calling.. do u knw whats 90bn dollars, Haba nah if diezani had that money she for buy land for planet.... we need proofs, hw did d money leave naija? even d notorious arms scandal money is just 2% of 90bn$, was the money stolen from Nigeria or from a G7 country,? which bank is d money in or is it one of those yakubu dogara alleged was buried in farms in Abuja nd finally which CnN posted it.. d one in daura?

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Refunded 90billion Dollars CNN Confirmed by Harkindeylee(m): 5:00pm On Aug 12, 2016
ahah... Na wetin na 90bn dollars... Op abi na zimbabwe dollar you mean... If person fit return that kin money... Hw much the person go get.. Make we na dey lie small small nw...

1 Like

Re: Diezani Refunded 90billion Dollars CNN Confirmed by Ifedayosteven(m): 5:03pm On Aug 12, 2016
successismine:

I start to imagine what a normal human being would ever need 13 Billion British Pounds that’s 27 trillions of Naira for in this limited world, which if divided according to the equivocal population of Nigerians 170,000,000 people each person will get over N158 millions.

I wonder if former President GEJ could imagine that only one out of his ex-Ministers could steal such a stupendous amount under his administration without his knowledge.

Wonders shall never end! In reference to the CNN report that the former Minister has made a refund of $90B already, how much is Dangote worth?

As at today Dangote is worth $14.7B and the 67th in the world while Bill Gates was the 2nd with $ 79.2 on the Forbes list.

Diezani is simply a wonder. Old pensioners are dying of hunger daily, Insurgency is consuming lives of innocent Nigerians, workers are no longer getting their salaries as at when due, Government can no longer build infrastructures, road all over the country are in complete bad shape and only one woman got away with this kind of money.

http://m.thenigerianvoice.com/news/221309/diezani-refunds-90-billion-dollar-cnn-confirmed.html
Thinking of a subtle way to comment on this. 90 billion dollars is more than four times the Nigerian budget, more than the net worth of Bill Gates. Surely a little bit of common sense should make you see the integrity of your post.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani Refunded 90billion Dollars CNN Confirmed by RANGO23(m): 5:18pm On Aug 12, 2016
a
Re: Diezani Refunded 90billion Dollars CNN Confirmed by hucienda: 5:21pm On Aug 12, 2016
lwkmd... you sure it aint 900 trillion dollars? fool.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diezani Refunded 90billion Dollars CNN Confirmed by OlatunbosunAb13: 5:47pm On Aug 12, 2016
To err is human forgiveness is defined

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diezani Refunded 90billion Dollars CNN Confirmed by Fidelismaria: 6:11pm On Aug 12, 2016
Lies from d pit of hell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diezani Refunded 90billion Dollars CNN Confirmed by armadeo(m): 6:13pm On Aug 12, 2016
Some of these bloggers are dumber than that goat thay shouts wetin concern me.

Do you know what 90bill dollars is.

Poverty has gangbanged you that's why you call money anyhow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani Refunded 90billion Dollars CNN Confirmed by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 12, 2016
embarassed And Adeosun say we still need to borrow ...Budget ,they yaf refused to implement. .............

shocked 90 billion gini
= 36 zillion ,trillion, (I don't even know wat that is in naira )

But nah lie sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani Refunded 90billion Dollars CNN Confirmed by Mintek: 6:38pm On Aug 12, 2016
successismine:

$90billion = roughly N36trillion (at N400/$1)

This yeye APC and their penchant for lies.

Ok, I agree it's true, but Buhari and every member of his incompetent cabinet should get ready to be guillotined if they ever tell us again that Nigeria is broke.

@ OP, you could use a little cranium examination at this time. grin

Shameless propagandists.

4 Likes

Re: Diezani Refunded 90billion Dollars CNN Confirmed by milky3(f): 8:19pm On Aug 12, 2016
really
Re: Diezani Refunded 90billion Dollars CNN Confirmed by kossyablaze(m): 8:22pm On Aug 12, 2016
Story.... Una know wetin be 90billion usd?

1 Like

Re: Diezani Refunded 90billion Dollars CNN Confirmed by GoodofNaija: 9:47pm On Aug 12, 2016
OP, pls recheck that figure, it can't be true, she could not have stolen so much. That amount is extremely outrageous and unbelievable.
Re: Diezani Refunded 90billion Dollars CNN Confirmed by naija247: 11:03pm On Aug 12, 2016
hucienda:
lwkmd... you sure it aint 900 trillion dollars? fool.
You took the words right out of my mouth. I sometimes wonder the kind of brain some people have.
Re: Diezani Refunded 90billion Dollars CNN Confirmed by afanide: 11:36pm On Aug 12, 2016
if you believe this News, then believe that Buhari will win second tenure.....
Re: Diezani Refunded 90billion Dollars CNN Confirmed by yanshDoctor: 11:43pm On Aug 12, 2016
90 Billion Zimbabwe dollars you mean.
Re: Diezani Refunded 90billion Dollars CNN Confirmed by ahamonyeka(m): 11:46pm On Aug 12, 2016
Op which of the weed did you smoke?

Or do you mean 90bn cefa?
Re: Diezani Refunded 90billion Dollars CNN Confirmed by able20(m): 12:01am On Aug 13, 2016
90 Billion Lira

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Asari Rejecting Bribe From Buhari To Stop Supporting Biafra. (video) / See Details Of Atiku Abubakar's US Visa, Signaled By US Officials / Soyinka Attacks A Former President For Supporting ‘a Devil’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.