Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,256 members, 7,829,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Breaking: Asari Rejecting Bribe From Buhari To Stop Supporting Biafra. (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Asari Rejecting Bribe From Buhari To Stop Supporting Biafra. (video) (3107 Views)

Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader / Uchechi Okwu Kanu Performs 'Ritual' To Actualize Biafra (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Asari Rejecting Bribe From Buhari To Stop Supporting Biafra. (video) by poundsanddollars(f): 7:44am On Sep 27, 2017
Asari Dokubo the leader and mouth piece of the ijaws have revealed a grand secret plan by federal government to bribe the Niger Deltans away from supporting nnamdi kanu, ipob or the Biafra dream. He revealed every details from beginning to end and says they wont accept it. Watch full video and details

cc: lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZS4DDYG3fzY

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Asari Rejecting Bribe From Buhari To Stop Supporting Biafra. (video) by Bari22: 7:46am On Sep 27, 2017
nonsense,

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Asari Rejecting Bribe From Buhari To Stop Supporting Biafra. (video) by sarrki(m): 7:46am On Sep 27, 2017
Demented asari again

Even the wailers won't believe you

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Asari Rejecting Bribe From Buhari To Stop Supporting Biafra. (video) by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 27, 2017
Buhari Government, a government of corrupt pretenders, for gullible supporters and by tribalistic and bigoted followers

9 Likes

Re: Breaking: Asari Rejecting Bribe From Buhari To Stop Supporting Biafra. (video) by omenka(m): 7:57am On Sep 27, 2017
Asari Dokubo, "leader and mouthpiece of Ijaws"??

How desperate can a people be.

Smh.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Asari Rejecting Bribe From Buhari To Stop Supporting Biafra. (video) by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 27, 2017
sarrki:
Demented asari again

Even the wailers won't believe you
Are you surprised that your demigod can offer bribe?

Don't worry when he retires, you will see that his 'anti corruption ' crusade is a mere political charade meant to deceive the gullibingos like you

20 Likes

Re: Breaking: Asari Rejecting Bribe From Buhari To Stop Supporting Biafra. (video) by dunkem21(m): 7:59am On Sep 27, 2017
cheesy
Re: Breaking: Asari Rejecting Bribe From Buhari To Stop Supporting Biafra. (video) by limeta(f): 8:15am On Sep 27, 2017
Let wait and see if Niger militants will dine with the devil
If they do they will be eaten like stuff duck

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Asari Rejecting Bribe From Buhari To Stop Supporting Biafra. (video) by sarrki(m): 8:19am On Sep 27, 2017
limeta:
Let wait and see if Niger militants will dine with the devil
If they do they will be eaten like stuff duck

Grandma,

Who are the devils ?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Asari Rejecting Bribe From Buhari To Stop Supporting Biafra. (video) by sarrki(m): 8:20am On Sep 27, 2017
Bari22:
nonsense,

A true definition of a nationalist you are

God bless you

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Asari Rejecting Bribe From Buhari To Stop Supporting Biafra. (video) by limeta(f): 8:21am On Sep 27, 2017
sarrki:

Grandma,

Who are the devils ?

You one of them you know better why ask me
Bmc cunt

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Asari Rejecting Bribe From Buhari To Stop Supporting Biafra. (video) by Omoluabi16(m): 8:24am On Sep 27, 2017
These simpletons will believe anything. If they believed trump will give them biafra, then this should look a bit more believable.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Asari Rejecting Bribe From Buhari To Stop Supporting Biafra. (video) by sarrki(m): 8:25am On Sep 27, 2017
limeta:

You one of them you know better why ask me
Bmc cunt

The thing pain lime baby wella

E pepper her too much

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Asari Rejecting Bribe From Buhari To Stop Supporting Biafra. (video) by sarrki(m): 8:26am On Sep 27, 2017
Omoluabi16:
These simpletons will believe anything. If they believed trump will give them biafra, then this should look a bit more believable.

You are a patriot

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Asari Rejecting Bribe From Buhari To Stop Supporting Biafra. (video) by PointB: 8:31am On Sep 27, 2017
This is a serious allegation.

So the FG government is bribing a few Ijaws to keep the rest in line, while they continue with oil milking without benefit to the oil producers.

So few years from now when the oil dries up, what will these Ijaws tell their children when they compare Abuja and Lagos to Ijawland.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Asari Rejecting Bribe From Buhari To Stop Supporting Biafra. (video) by Kazim88: 8:32am On Sep 27, 2017
Niger Delta are hungry people.... Give them small bribe from their own money they would fight their parents.

From ijaw, Urhobo to Itsekiri, plus ogoni... they would still end up fighting themselves... with all the wealth in their land They are completely marginalized.

Igbos are marginalized But Their entrepreneurship spirit and business-unity is making them beat the odds.

The truth is that Nigerian is big slave camp of the British.... They own everything.. They discovered the oil... invested in the drilling..

They know we are too weak to fight... and those that can are too foolish and corrupt to challenge them.

US fought a bloody war against the Britain for their independence... While Nigeria we were decieved to believe we are independent yet we are all British slaves. North, South, West, East.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Asari Rejecting Bribe From Buhari To Stop Supporting Biafra. (video) by simultaneousboi(m): 8:40am On Sep 27, 2017
Buhari: A failed president APC : A failed political party Nigeria: A failed country
Corruption fighting corruption...smh
Re: Breaking: Asari Rejecting Bribe From Buhari To Stop Supporting Biafra. (video) by kp3tech(m): 8:42am On Sep 27, 2017
Kazim88:
Niger Delta are hungry people.... Give them small bribe from their own money they would fight their parents.

From ijaw, Urhobo to Itsekiri, plus ogoni... they would still end up fighting themselves... with all the wealth in their land They are completely marginalized.

Igbos are marginalized But Their entrepreneurship spirit and business-unity is making them beat the odds.

The truth is that Nigerian is big slave camp of the British.... They own everything.. They discovered the oil... invested in the drilling..

They know we are too weak to fight... and those that can are too foolish and corrupt to challenge them.

US fought a bloody war against the Britain for their independence... While Nigeria we were decieved to believe we are independent yet we are all British slaves. North, South, West, East.

No doubt Nigeria is still a British slave camp... We don't have right to self-determination.. We are forced to live the way British wants us to live politically and economically.

It is not just Nigeria but most francophone and Anglophone countries... Their colonial master are still in charge.

About Niger Delta... The masses are completely improvished by their leaders and elders.

Edwin Clark have been bribe sinceeee... Immediately he was settle he started fighting Kanu.

Urhobo leaders have been paid off too.

Their Youth future have been bought off, that is the way it has been...

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Asari Rejecting Bribe From Buhari To Stop Supporting Biafra. (video) by Nemesis1: 8:47am On Sep 27, 2017
Lol this is hilarious

I knew Asari-dokubo will run mental I didn't know it'll be so soon

This video seems like a farewell message idiot is talking about arrest and death , I laughed I thought I'd see this dumbfuckkkk in playing pants juggling sticks but rather he's relaxed almost in sober tone

I'm hereby predicting that Tompolo and Asari Dokubo will be arrested, raided and killed pretty soon later this year or early next year

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Asari Rejecting Bribe From Buhari To Stop Supporting Biafra. (video) by Kazim88: 8:49am On Sep 27, 2017
PointB:
This is a serious allegation.

So the FG government is bribing a few Ijaws to keep the rest in line, while they continue with oil milking without benefit to the oil producers.

So few years from now when the oil dries up, what will these Ijaws tell their children when they compare Abuja and Lagos to Ijawland.

It is obvious to the blind that people like Edwin Clark have been settled in Billions

Most Militants are currently on the government pay roll in millions.

I keep asking why not use all this money to develop this areas?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Asari Rejecting Bribe From Buhari To Stop Supporting Biafra. (video) by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 27, 2017
Asari is deluded attention seeker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Asari Rejecting Bribe From Buhari To Stop Supporting Biafra. (video) by dlondonbadboy: 8:52am On Sep 27, 2017
How come over 90% of nairalanders want BIAFRA? Nigeria has indeed failed her people. What a country. What a useless country.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Asari Rejecting Bribe From Buhari To Stop Supporting Biafra. (video) by olamil34(m): 8:54am On Sep 27, 2017
this are the kind of bribe that u should collect with open hands and great green smile grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Asari Rejecting Bribe From Buhari To Stop Supporting Biafra. (video) by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 27, 2017
Kazim88:

imperialist rule
Re: Breaking: Asari Rejecting Bribe From Buhari To Stop Supporting Biafra. (video) by libertyhope2017: 9:01am On Sep 27, 2017
Bari22:
nonsense,

sarrki:
[s]Demented asari again

Even the wailers won't believe you[/s]

omenka:
[s]Asari Dokubo, "leader and mouthpiece of Ijaws"??

How desperate can a people be.

Smh. [/s]

profolaolu:
Asari is deluded attention seeker

These are all afonjas; they are foaming as thier division is no longer working. After drinking Niger Delta oil, you come here to insult them. Niger Deltan people, there you have it. Asari, I know you are viewing this...take note!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Asari Rejecting Bribe From Buhari To Stop Supporting Biafra. (video) by eagleeye2: 9:04am On Sep 27, 2017
Everyone cannot follow the path of Ralph Uwazurike.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Asari Rejecting Bribe From Buhari To Stop Supporting Biafra. (video) by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 27, 2017
This is too bad.
This is one of the reasons I will always support Nnamdi Kanu, for the fact that he didn't sell out and stood boldly on his believe, that makes him different.
Am also beginning to love Asaari, he is the man, I stand with him and Nnamdi Kanu.
Kanu too did well in uniting the two brother regions.
God Bless Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Asari Rejecting Bribe From Buhari To Stop Supporting Biafra. (video) by Yourskills(m): 9:20am On Sep 27, 2017
a bird at hand is worth more than 10million bushmeats plus antelopes in the bush...ashiri...corrected asari tokumbo...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Asari Rejecting Bribe From Buhari To Stop Supporting Biafra. (video) by sarrki(m): 9:27am On Sep 27, 2017
libertyhope2017:

These are all afonjas; they are foaming as thier division is no longer working. After drinking Niger Delta oil, you come here to insult them. Niger Deltan people, there you have it. Asari, I know you are viewing this...take note!

Do you all see that ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Asari Rejecting Bribe From Buhari To Stop Supporting Biafra. (video) by brainpower(m): 9:28am On Sep 27, 2017
This is really embarrassing for those of us that come from Niger delta. Asari and his cohorts seem to believe that they hold the key to dragging all of us into this biafra thing.

And I pity those Pro-biafra people that believe him and people like FFK and fayose. They are only fighting for their interest just like Nnamdi Kanu, the difference is that NK is the one taking all the heat.

In as much as I don't support Biafra under Nnamdi Kanu's leadership, I still don't like the way Nigeria is structured or being run.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Asari Rejecting Bribe From Buhari To Stop Supporting Biafra. (video) by Kazim88: 9:39am On Sep 27, 2017
brainpower:
This is really embarrassing for those of us that come from Niger delta. Asari and his cohorts seem to believe that they hold the key to dragging all of us into this biafra thing.

And I pity those Pro-biafra people that believe him and people like FFK and fayose. They are only fighting for their interest just like Nnamdi Kanu, the difference is that NK is the one taking all the heat.

In as much as I don't support Biafra under Nnamdi Kanu's leadership, I still don't like the way Nigeria is structured or being run.

Nigeria can never be restructure.

It is not about Northern Nigeria.

Britain the owner of this slave camp don't want us to decide our destiny.

We are lining up to be called Nigeria Without understanding what it means. -Tinubu.

The same way they use military to invade Aba, Use 50 billion to SILLENT Niger Delta leaders...

same way they would crush Restructuring and those singng it.

like I said Nigeria is a slave camp... Biafra is our last hope. not just for Igbos or Nigeria but for the whole Africa.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Asari Rejecting Bribe From Buhari To Stop Supporting Biafra. (video) by brainpower(m): 10:00am On Sep 27, 2017
Kazim88:

Nigeria can never be restructure.

It is not about Northern Nigeria.

Britain the owner of this slave camp don't want us to decide our destiny.

We are lining up to be called Nigeria Without understanding what it means. -Tinubu.

The same way they use military to invade Aba, Use 50 billion to SILLENT Niger Delta leaders...

same way they would crush Restructuring and those singng it.

like I said Nigeria is a slave camp... Biafra is our last hope. not just for Igbos or Nigeria but for the whole Africa.

I understand your argument and I have the same opinion up until you said biafra is our only hope for the whole Africa.

I tell people that the world isn't a fair place, nobody plays fair, including the US and UK. Let's try and carve out an inch for ourselves and our family.
Biafra came about as a result of Yakubu Gowon relegating on the Aburi Accord agreement if not Ojukwu's initial plan wasn't secession.

There will still be oppression and minorities in the said biafra and there will still be international alliances and at the end the poor suffers while the elites enjoy. In Imo state an Mbaise man can't be their governor and they still practice "the Osu tradition". An Nsukka woman can't comfortably marry an owerri man without family and community prejudice.

The problem we have is man's inhumanity to man that's all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Test Of Popularity Between Buhari And Atiku! / Soyinka Attacks A Former President For Supporting ‘a Devil’ / Backstory Behind Aisha Buhari Gunfight With Sabiu Yusuf- Farooq A. Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.