Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

3-Year-Old Rape Victim Bled To Death In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3-Year-Old Rape Victim Bled To Death In Lagos (39037 Views)

Stainless Precious Rape Joke: Ogechi Stella Njoku, Rape Victim Slams Comedian / 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) / Driver Bled To Death While Driving In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3-Year-Old Rape Victim Bled To Death In Lagos by omohjesu(m): 6:32pm On Aug 13, 2016
This one Got me cry RIP grace
Re: 3-Year-Old Rape Victim Bled To Death In Lagos by YungMillionaire: 6:32pm On Aug 13, 2016
I (with my family) used to live in Mafoluku from around 1980 to about 1990 - that was my childhood environment.

THIS STORY IS VERY SAD. AND DANIEL,THE PEDOPHILE, IF I CATCH YOU ANYWHERE I AM SHOOTING YOU ON SIGHT - SHIKENA
Re: 3-Year-Old Rape Victim Bled To Death In Lagos by jeffreysawyer007: 6:34pm On Aug 13, 2016
Kill tha bastard NOW!

Confirdagency01:
Facebook user, Blessing Nwachukwu-Frank shared this heartbreaking story of her younger sister, Grace Chikere Nwosu who bled to death after she was raped by a 22 year old man in their community in Mafoluku-Oshodiin Lagos state sometime in 1994. According to Blessing, she decided to share the story for others to learn from it.

[b] "So many people have wondered who my immediate second sister was. Even friends never met her or saw a pic of her. When she passed away, my mom was so distraught that she burnt all pics and saved only this. Take a good look at this sweet and innocent face. Her name was Grace Chikere Nwosu and she was my sister.
I'm about to tell a story that hasn't been told since 1994 not to gain sympathy but to advice and change lives. She never got to grow to leave a mark but I hope with this story, she does. I want her to be the face of children's advocate cos she deserved at least that since her life was cut short at the age of 3 by a 22 year old man named Daniel whom I have never set my eyes on since 1994. This story is the reason I went into talk show- not for personal fame but hope that one I will be famous enough to get people to hear my story but I can't keep waiting so if this will save lives, then so be it.

If you know from my stories, we grew up in the slum of Mafoluku, Oshodi. Then when I turned six, my sister was three and my mom went to the hospital to give birth to a third child. Despite being poor, we were a very loving family and my parents still made sure we attended private schools but starved and drank Garri like for real not a metaphor. My mom used to say, education will change our condition.

This story isn't about me today so I will skip the details of my past. Perhaps someday I will have the courage to tell my own story. So my mom had this house help whose name was Chidinma, she also went to school but lived with us to take care of us after school hours. My mom was a kind soul who took her like her own but Chidinma was blinded by greed. So on that fateful period, my mom went to the hospital with my dad and aunt for some days, Chidinma sold my 3 year old sister for 150 naira to my neighbor, Daniel... I was 6 and had no clue why my sister wasn't home. Little did I know that right in our face-me-I face you compound, Daniel RAPED my three year old sister till she bled. They returned her to our home to cover the act but my mom came home that day with my aunt and saw my sister bleeding and unable to move. My kid sister proceeded to give names then fell unconscious... Needless to say, she died after a week. She died on a Friday right in my mom's arms and in my presence.

My mom dropped the court case and had us move. I never understood why but she said God would enact justice but I wanted court justice. I wanted Daniel to pay for his actions. Pay for robbing the life and innocence of my kid sister. I didn't get that justice but had to live with that pain for so many years before I learned to forgive.

I put up her pic cos she's late. The media doesn't put up pic of rape kids cos they are underage and this perpetrators don't get to realize what they did emotionally. I don't know where Daniel is but I hope he sees this and remembers and apologizes to my family cos he not only ruined my sister but my trust in men when I was growing up. Made me live a life in fear of men until my dad, counselor and pastors gave me courage. She's late since 1994 and she would have been 25.

She was lively and smart and even at three, had more guts than me and always defended me. I have never forgotten anything about her. I loved her and I lost her before we could spend our best years together. Dear rapists, these children are just kids. Helpless, selfless and defenseless. We are to defend them not ruin them. What is sexually attractive about a child? They don't even have developed sexual organs except for peeing. Parents, be careful of who you entrust your child to. The world is dark. Anything is possible.

In five minutes, a rapist can change the life of their victim and loved ones. Just for five minutes pleasure, you ruin the lives of others. Control your five minutes urge. Sex with a child is without consent cos they are ignorant of life. A child can never seduce you. Please let's fight for the lives of children. Let's be Guardians all over the world and weed out perpetrators wherever. Never cover them up in fear of shame.

I put up this pic cos I'm the only legal in age survivor of my family. She's late now for 22 years so I'm within my law. I wish her rest with the lord. Chikere Grace, mommy, daddy and our brother are with you now. You aren't alone anymore. May all their souls rest in peace and may my sister's name be remembered in honor of the lives she will save with her story. Love you all my late family, xoxo[/b]

Source>>> http://www.prokotinz.com/2016/08/heartbreaking-story-3-year-old-girl.html
Re: 3-Year-Old Rape Victim Bled To Death In Lagos by saudyarmani(m): 6:34pm On Aug 13, 2016
God knows best..short of words really...lot of wolf in sheepo clothing..oju lari
Re: 3-Year-Old Rape Victim Bled To Death In Lagos by sbabimbola(f): 6:50pm On Aug 13, 2016
May God protect us all from sons of the devil. Amen
Re: 3-Year-Old Rape Victim Bled To Death In Lagos by pretty16(f): 6:58pm On Aug 13, 2016
Very Sad indeed. I can't even understand what they stand to gain, forcing yourself on a Child?. Wickedness. angry
Re: 3-Year-Old Rape Victim Bled To Death In Lagos by jordinsparkles(f): 7:02pm On Aug 13, 2016
Goldmaxx:
Is that name afonjas.......laugh wan kill me
what's funny now? Some people can be so senseless.

2 Likes

Re: 3-Year-Old Rape Victim Bled To Death In Lagos by naijaking1: 7:02pm On Aug 13, 2016
Very soon, someone will come and justify pedophilia in the name of religion.
Re: 3-Year-Old Rape Victim Bled To Death In Lagos by jordinsparkles(f): 7:03pm On Aug 13, 2016
SlimBrawnie:
I will kill any man who ever does such to my daughter... I ALMOST had same experience when I was 4years old if not that while struggling, his sister walked in, and I still remember everything even though I'm in my mid-twenties now. I kept searching & asking about him until I was told recently that he is now a soldier... I almost cried if not for my contact lens....

The punishment for this should be DEATH!!!
I thank God for your life ooo sister.

1 Like

Re: 3-Year-Old Rape Victim Bled To Death In Lagos by jordinsparkles(f): 7:04pm On Aug 13, 2016
poppop:
Absolutely sad tale. How come everyone in her family is late now?
I thought so too... So touching.
Re: 3-Year-Old Rape Victim Bled To Death In Lagos by jordinsparkles(f): 7:06pm On Aug 13, 2016
Iceberg3:
Rip to her

but buhari sef
wetin concern buhari with this matter nau... Some people sef.
Re: 3-Year-Old Rape Victim Bled To Death In Lagos by passyhansome(m): 7:07pm On Aug 13, 2016
Afonjas and pedophilia are like 5&6

Re: 3-Year-Old Rape Victim Bled To Death In Lagos by megabyte2(f): 7:08pm On Aug 13, 2016
What a pathetic story, may her soul rest in peace.
Re: 3-Year-Old Rape Victim Bled To Death In Lagos by Goldmaxx(f): 7:16pm On Aug 13, 2016
jordinsparkles:
what's funny now? Some people can be so senseless.
but the man is yoruba
Re: 3-Year-Old Rape Victim Bled To Death In Lagos by lielbree: 7:16pm On Aug 13, 2016
Speechless cry
Re: 3-Year-Old Rape Victim Bled To Death In Lagos by jordinsparkles(f): 7:17pm On Aug 13, 2016
Goldmaxx:
but the man is yoruba
and so?
Re: 3-Year-Old Rape Victim Bled To Death In Lagos by kennycalls(m): 7:17pm On Aug 13, 2016
seriously this madness has got to stop... worst than corruption in our nation
Re: 3-Year-Old Rape Victim Bled To Death In Lagos by lielbree: 7:18pm On Aug 13, 2016
SlimBrawnie:
I will kill any man who ever does such to my daughter... I ALMOST had same experience when I was 4years old if not that while struggling, his sister walked in, and I still remember everything even though I'm in my mid-twenties now. I kept searching & asking about him until I was told recently that he is now a soldier... I almost cried if not for my contact lens....

The punishment for this should be DEATH!!!
Thank God for you. I can only imagine what he must have done now his in the army cry

1 Like

Re: 3-Year-Old Rape Victim Bled To Death In Lagos by Naijageak(m): 7:18pm On Aug 13, 2016
may her soul rest in peace ......
Re: 3-Year-Old Rape Victim Bled To Death In Lagos by teacherbim(f): 7:21pm On Aug 13, 2016
Iceberg3:
Rip to her

but buhari sef

Na wa ooo,what do you mean by typing Buhari self?
Re: 3-Year-Old Rape Victim Bled To Death In Lagos by macherie1: 7:38pm On Aug 13, 2016
Cases of paedophilia are becoming rampart in Nigeria. Urgent attention of the police and the government required
Re: 3-Year-Old Rape Victim Bled To Death In Lagos by Paseus(m): 8:14pm On Aug 13, 2016
sbabimbola:
May God protect us all from sons of the devil. Amen
including daughters too
Re: 3-Year-Old Rape Victim Bled To Death In Lagos by Paseus(m): 8:19pm On Aug 13, 2016
teacherbim:

Na wa ooo,what do you mean by typing Buhari self?
Ask am oo COZ ME TIRE!
Re: 3-Year-Old Rape Victim Bled To Death In Lagos by Pablo212: 8:22pm On Aug 13, 2016
God.
Re: 3-Year-Old Rape Victim Bled To Death In Lagos by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 8:32pm On Aug 13, 2016
Do muslims bear daniel. Christianity and molestation are 5 and 6
Re: 3-Year-Old Rape Victim Bled To Death In Lagos by joanana(f): 9:07pm On Aug 13, 2016
God is not asleep my dear. They will always get their punishment. I know of a man that molested children in my area when I was very young. Do u know how is now?

All his children are useless.... I mean useless. His daughters are prostitutes and his only son is useless.

The man himself... As at today pee on himself and all his businesses was not profitable. All closed down within short periods. Whatever he did, he never succeeded. He's just there and can't do anything for himself again. His children wish he was dead.

God is not asleep.
Re: 3-Year-Old Rape Victim Bled To Death In Lagos by gj22(m): 9:18pm On Aug 13, 2016
I still don't understand how a man can force himself into a 3 year old.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogun Prophet Arrested For Raping 17-Year-Old Member In Church / SARS Rejects Hausa Man Caught Stealing LED TV In Rivers State (Photos) / 2 Brothers Trying To Steal Uncle's Car, Kill Security Guard & Son In Enugu (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.