Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,059 members, 7,828,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

3-Year-Old Rape Victim Bled To Death In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3-Year-Old Rape Victim Bled To Death In Lagos (39040 Views)

Stainless Precious Rape Joke: Ogechi Stella Njoku, Rape Victim Slams Comedian / 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) / Driver Bled To Death While Driving In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3-Year-Old Rape Victim Bled To Death In Lagos by Gemc3(f): 9:26pm On Aug 13, 2016
But why?? cry cry cry cry

i feel too sad.
Re: 3-Year-Old Rape Victim Bled To Death In Lagos by ebuskalabe(m): 9:30pm On Aug 13, 2016
Don't just know what to say................RIP 2 her.
Re: 3-Year-Old Rape Victim Bled To Death In Lagos by ebuskalabe(m): 9:31pm On Aug 13, 2016
Don't just know what to say................RIP 2 the deceased.
Re: 3-Year-Old Rape Victim Bled To Death In Lagos by sbabimbola(f): 9:50pm On Aug 13, 2016
Paseus:
including daughters too

i have being praying those prayers for my unborn sons too........ Amen to ur prayers.
Re: 3-Year-Old Rape Victim Bled To Death In Lagos by jessysparkles(f): 9:54pm On Aug 13, 2016
its so disheartening, 3 yrs old girl!.... what a life
Re: 3-Year-Old Rape Victim Bled To Death In Lagos by Orikinla(m): 10:15pm On Aug 13, 2016
The only solution to stop rape is capital punishment.
Re: 3-Year-Old Rape Victim Bled To Death In Lagos by brightdave: 10:52pm On Aug 13, 2016
This is pathetic , may God not spare this Daniel o, this rubbish Daniel must face the wrath of God o, even if the guy is dead may God intensify the portion of his fire in hell. Heartless animal covered with human skin.
Re: 3-Year-Old Rape Victim Bled To Death In Lagos by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 13, 2016
I swear with my life, nobody dares does that to my younger ones, whether cousin, niece or any of my family member. I would go to jail because of the rapist death. Will not only kill him, but make sure I ripped out his intestine.
Re: 3-Year-Old Rape Victim Bled To Death In Lagos by Pylony(m): 1:29am On Aug 14, 2016
Oya, all those sick Rapist and potential Rape members on NL hope say una don read this story? Children are to be protected and women are to be respected, if you no gree, i pray you get holy ghost castratation before you rape some one..

2 Likes

Re: 3-Year-Old Rape Victim Bled To Death In Lagos by Nobody: 3:15am On Aug 14, 2016
Larryfest:
It seems most of this kid rapist are doing so for ritual purposes cos i don't understand the attraction and satisfaction one could get from a 3year old kid...
This was exactly what I said few weeks back on another rape case thread.
It only makes sense because most of these 'demonic powers' are renewed with innocent virgin blood!
Too bad it affects everyone,cos the late girl was someone's daughter,niece, cousin and sister.

#letsjoinhandstofightrape
Re: 3-Year-Old Rape Victim Bled To Death In Lagos by Nobody: 3:17am On Aug 14, 2016
joanana:
God is not asleep my dear. They will always get their punishment. I know of a man that molested children in my area when I was very young. Do u know how is now?

All his children are useless.... I mean useless. His daughters are prostitutes and his only son is useless.

The man himself... As at today pee on himself and all his businesses was not profitable. All closed down within short periods. Whatever he did, he never succeeded. He's just there and can't do anything for himself again. His children wish he was dead.

God is not asleep.
Karma they say is a bitch undecided
Re: 3-Year-Old Rape Victim Bled To Death In Lagos by Heineken(m): 6:21am On Aug 14, 2016
Iceberg3:
Rip to her

but buhari sef
am not saying I like buhari too.... this ain't funny guy. Forget buhari, face the topic and think.
Re: 3-Year-Old Rape Victim Bled To Death In Lagos by Fourwinds: 9:40am On Aug 14, 2016
poppop:
Absolutely sad tale. How come everyone in her family is late now?
did u read d post at all.

there is a serious reading problem in this country
Re: 3-Year-Old Rape Victim Bled To Death In Lagos by Iceberg3: 11:24am On Aug 14, 2016
Heineken:
am not saying I like buhari too.... this ain't funny guy. Forget buhari, face the topic and think.

abeg stop derailing thread,face the topic..
Make i go delete your post self
again,rip to the poor child..
Buhari sef.
Re: 3-Year-Old Rape Victim Bled To Death In Lagos by poppop: 12:27pm On Aug 14, 2016
Fourwinds:
did u read d post at all.

there is a serious reading problem in this country

In reply to the above:

"...I put up this pic cos I'm the only legal in age survivor of my family. She's late now for 22 years so I'm within my law. I wish her rest with the lord. Chikere Grace, mommy, daddy and our brother are with you now. You aren't alone anymore. May all their souls rest in peace and may my sister's name be remembered in honor of the lives she will save with her story. Love you all my late family, xoxo"

Please before you run your mouth, check the facts again. The above quoted clearly shows the writers mum, dad and brother are now with her late sister, Chikere Grace. Hence she also stated very clearly "MAY ALL THEIR SOULS REST IN PEACE. Love you ALL my late FAMILY"

Did you read the post till the end at all?
Re: 3-Year-Old Rape Victim Bled To Death In Lagos by andyanders: 1:05pm On Aug 14, 2016
Goldmaxx:
Is that name afonjas.......laugh wan kill me

After reading this and you say "laugh wan kill me" Do not worry about how you feel now over this issue. Not laugh that will kill you but death must take you young ASAP.

May God grant you that is alive the courage to overcome this dastardly act perpetrated by the so called Daniel and if he fails to repent over this act, he must surely pay for his action as I believe that he Daniel is not among the living by now and if he is, the spirit of the baby MUST hunt him for the rest of his life.
Re: 3-Year-Old Rape Victim Bled To Death In Lagos by DICKtator: 1:52pm On Aug 14, 2016
SlimBrawnie:
I will kill any man who ever does such to my daughter... I ALMOST had same experience when I was 4years old if not that while struggling, his sister walked in, and I still remember everything even though I'm in my mid-twenties now. I kept searching & asking about him until I was told recently that he is now a soldier... I almost cried if not for my contact lens....

The punishment for this should be DEATH!!!

Thank goodness that didn't happen.

I can't imagine getting married to you and you are not a virgin.

But dear future wife, you shouldn't have brought this out here, you know?

grin grin grin grin
Re: 3-Year-Old Rape Victim Bled To Death In Lagos by Jesuferanmi(m): 2:06pm On Aug 14, 2016
This iz just sad.
To think that the "arm of the law" hasn't caught up with such devil incarnates... hmmm
Re: 3-Year-Old Rape Victim Bled To Death In Lagos by SlimBrawnie(f): 3:24pm On Aug 14, 2016
DICKtator:

Thank goodness that didn't happen.

I can't imagine getting married to you and you are not a virgin.

But dear future wife, you shouldn't have brought this out here, you know?

grin grin grin grin
Why are u so sure I'm your future wife.... I'm bringing it out here so others can come out of their closest. Besides, He didn't penetrate.
Re: 3-Year-Old Rape Victim Bled To Death In Lagos by DICKtator: 7:46pm On Aug 14, 2016
SlimBrawnie:

Why are u so sure I'm your future wife.... I'm bringing it out here so others can come out of their closest. Besides, He didn't penetrate.

Why am i so sure?
Because it is already written!!!!

continue to keep that p tight for me!!!
we would meet very soon

*kisses*
kiss kiss kiss kiss

grin grin grin grin
Re: 3-Year-Old Rape Victim Bled To Death In Lagos by Alphaoscar: 6:10pm On Aug 22, 2016
Goldmaxx:
but the man is yoruba

You are not only a tribalist but a thief . a paedophile . a killer and a scammer .

Go and clear your self on the thread you opened with your alternate moniker on family section.

Shame on you
Re: 3-Year-Old Rape Victim Bled To Death In Lagos by Goldmaxx(f): 6:22pm On Aug 22, 2016
Alphaoscar:

You are not only a tribalist but a thief . a paedophile . a killer and a scammer .

Go and clear your self on the thread you opened with your alternate moniker on family section.

Shame on you
and you are?
Re: 3-Year-Old Rape Victim Bled To Death In Lagos by Alphaoscar: 6:42pm On Aug 22, 2016
Goldmaxx:
and you are?

Mr HitmanAgent47 .

Go and clear yourself with ladyF , cococandy and co.
Re: 3-Year-Old Rape Victim Bled To Death In Lagos by ladyF(f): 6:52pm On Aug 22, 2016
Goldmaxx:
and you are?

Mr. OKORONKWO IKECHUKWU GOLDEN. Student of UNN Geology.

You are still posting on Nairaland? How come you have not been banned by now. After trying to scam people with tales of being an orphan needing school fees. I will make sure I reach out to your parents and show them what you are doing here.

Cc: Dominique

This is HitmanAgent47 other moniker.
Re: 3-Year-Old Rape Victim Bled To Death In Lagos by Goldmaxx(f): 7:13pm On Aug 22, 2016
Alphaoscar:

Mr HitmanAgent47 .

Go and clear yourself with ladyF , cococandy and co.
4k off okay
Re: 3-Year-Old Rape Victim Bled To Death In Lagos by Goldmaxx(f): 7:15pm On Aug 22, 2016
ladyF:

Mr. OKORONKWO IKECHUKWU GOLDEN. Student of UNN Geology.

You are still posting on Nairaland? How come you have not been banned by now. After trying to scam people with tales of being an orphan needing school fees. I will make sure I reach out to your parents and show them what you are doing here.

Cc: Dominique

This is HitmanAgent47 other moniker.

and who are you sef idiota
Re: 3-Year-Old Rape Victim Bled To Death In Lagos by Alphaoscar: 8:27pm On Aug 22, 2016
Goldmaxx:
4k off okay

Empty barrel forming big boy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogun Prophet Arrested For Raping 17-Year-Old Member In Church / SARS Rejects Hausa Man Caught Stealing LED TV In Rivers State (Photos) / 2 Brothers Trying To Steal Uncle's Car, Kill Security Guard & Son In Enugu (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.