Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,806 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:07 PM

The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee (38846 Views)

Your Retirement Is Secured With 50% Discount On Queen's Court @ 5m / Buying A Property Is One Of The Best Ways To Prepare For Old Age Or Retirement. / World’s Top 24 Retirement Destinations Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 11:02am On Sep 27, 2016
for those who wants to know the area of the house. Did a quick Excel sheet of the house and Rooms

1 Like

Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by shuni05: 10:21pm On Oct 02, 2016
Good job Bro, I intend to follow in your footsteps, is it possible to have a look at your plan or know the Architect who drew it.

Thanks
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by abunafiu(m): 10:06pm On Nov 13, 2016
@desiji, kindly post a link to getting your type of 100litre water heater.
I am of the opinion of you getting a solar water heater. But since you are sure of the energy consumption.
I am interested in your type of heater.
Kindly post or send it to
assidiq123 AT yahoo.com
thanks in advance
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 7:31pm On Jan 21, 2017
I am now continuing the chronloge of my house after a little bit of breath taking, had to pay through the nose for this

Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by lobell: 8:12am On Jan 22, 2017
what manufacturer is this?
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 12:31pm On Jan 22, 2017
lobell:
what manufacturer is this?
Sorry saw this very late, they are coleman's cables
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 12:35pm On Jan 22, 2017
while this going on i mean the wiring the POP man was also preparing himself and starting off

Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 12:37pm On Jan 22, 2017
As well the Mason's were also preparing themselves to finish the BQ, the Generator house and the plastering of the Fence and other Sundry's

Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 12:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
i also revisited the foyer entrance and re did the whole security welding of the matt to really make it break proof

Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 12:45pm On Jan 22, 2017
The POP started proper starting with the Dining area

Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 12:52pm On Jan 22, 2017
Fence work

Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 1:09pm On Jan 22, 2017
Took the decision of buying my Switches and Sockets from Base

Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by kopell: 1:36pm On Jan 22, 2017
desiji:
Took the decision of buying my Switches and Sockets from Base
You're lucky you could do that. from these part of the world, the shipping cost alone may discourage one. Can you share how much those POP materials cost now. when I bought my cables about the same time hajji bought his spend 480k too then. thanks to hajji then if not I probably spend more today.

1 Like

Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 1:51pm On Jan 22, 2017
kopell:
You're lucky you could do that. from these part of the world, the shipping cost alone may discourage one. Can you share how much those POP materials cost now. when I bought my cables about the same time hajji bought his spend 480k too then. thanks to hajji then if not I probably spend more today.
Thank God for that at least the materials i am still collating the figures and would like usual upload the excel sheet later
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by FastShipping: 2:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
desiji:
The POP started proper starting with the Dining area

It looks like you're using plasterboards for your ceilings? Nice stuff...
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 2:44pm On Jan 22, 2017
FastShipping:

It looks like you're using plasterboards for your ceilings? Nice stuff...
Yes they are Plasterboards
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by FastShipping: 2:49pm On Jan 22, 2017
desiji:
Yes they are Plasterboards

Very good. I'm using Knauf plasterboards too.

I'm at the same stage as you. I just spent 600k+ on wires from Coleman factory too just as you just did. Once the electrician finishes the wiring, we proceed to hanging the plasterboards.
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 6:10pm On Jan 23, 2017
Generator and iron bars for the Chambers

Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 6:12pm On Jan 23, 2017
POP looking good

Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 9:14pm On Feb 03, 2017
After the POP was done for all the rooms

Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 9:20pm On Feb 03, 2017
MY Gate

Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 9:21pm On Feb 03, 2017
That was the Gate before it was painted
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 9:23pm On Feb 03, 2017
Now to the Excel List

Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 9:25pm On Feb 03, 2017
other

Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 9:27pm On Feb 03, 2017
Roofing and Nogging for the BQ

1 Share

Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 9:31pm On Feb 03, 2017
The Metal doors for Store, BQ & Generator House

Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 9:34pm On Feb 03, 2017
The Excel for the BQ Nogging

Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 9:36pm On Feb 03, 2017
Gate Rails and Gate after Painting

Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 9:45pm On Feb 03, 2017
Pics but not in a ordered line

1 Like

Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by mufutau55(m): 10:25pm On Feb 03, 2017
desiji:
Gate Rails and Gate after Painting

What is the height of that fence rail? 2ft, 3ft?

Hajji M.
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 11:53am On Feb 04, 2017
mufutau55:

What is the height of that fence rail? 2ft, 3ft?

Hajji M.
Alhaji it is 3 feet
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 12:02pm On Feb 04, 2017
cc

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Re: 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja / Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative / Destiny’s Shop: Angry Landlord Destroys Tenant’s Salon Over Unpaid Rent In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.