Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee (38220 Views)

Your Retirement Is Secured With 50% Discount On Queen's Court @ 5m / Buying A Property Is One Of The Best Ways To Prepare For Old Age Or Retirement. / World’s Top 24 Retirement Destinations Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 12:19pm On Sep 23, 2016
iknowwhoiam:

Bros, I beg, I fit get your building plan?
Pm me and i will send it to you
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 12:27pm On Sep 23, 2016
Qc1:

I'm just waiting for the raining season to go away to do the landscaping and drainage that's mush needed to solve the issues.

BTW... for what it's worth, it's very smart to go for this beautiful bungalow of yours rather then going too extravagant on a big mason. I wish had know better! Diaspora take note.

Thanks.
I have thought Long and hard the Kids are born in Diaspora, they we probably only come home for visits at most 4 weeks when we become old most Rooms will then be boarded up if we have built a Duplex that was the reason i decided it has to be a Bungalow.
All Rooms we be used and we came move when we are old easily between them, not climbing some steps

6 Likes

Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by chenor(f): 12:28pm On Sep 23, 2016
Kudos. What a man can do a woman can do better.. Hehehe waiting for my turn. I guess in less than five years. Will post mine too. Nice work desiji

1 Like

Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by ghettowriter(m): 12:30pm On Sep 23, 2016
Whao...I can imagine your Joy seeing this great edifice starting from a mare thought, then a plan and violla!, a great building was erected. May God continue to enlarge your territory. I tap from your blessings cheesy ..May God bless us all.
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by freshvine(f): 12:33pm On Sep 23, 2016
Please do not delete your account No matter the provocation from Seun. I've archive your moniker for reference.

I need your floor plan too lemme compare with what I already got

@Op
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by iknowwhoiam: 12:39pm On Sep 23, 2016
desiji:

I have done that.
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by maleeks(m): 12:52pm On Sep 23, 2016
detailed
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by folaosemen: 12:57pm On Sep 23, 2016
@ desiji,

Bro, walahi! I am seriously in love with your building plan. Abeg, send me the plan.
omojiate2012@gmail.com
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by Topjohn: 1:02pm On Sep 23, 2016
motherfucker:
You can do it bro. All you have to do is save, save and save. If you also want want to cut cost, you should use red brick, recommended based on your budget. Redbricks will save you 30-50% cost of building when compared to when blocks are used.

Red blocks ?
Pls can you give me the advantage of using red blocks and disadvantage ?
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 1:10pm On Sep 23, 2016
ghettowriter:
Whao...I can imagine your Joy seeing this great edifice starting from a mare thought, then a plan and violla!, a great building was erected. May God continue to enlarge your territory. I tap from your blessings cheesy ..May God bless us all.
Amen Bro
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by adeniyi3971(m): 1:51pm On Sep 23, 2016
desiji:

Satellite Cabling is going to be a showcase because i will be introducing new things which i have not met on Nairaland yet, it is going to be something different

nice work sir! may God bless you more and more.

sir can you do 3d flooring? pls pm me your no, my bro might need you to help him build his too. thanks in anticipation
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by NONNYG: 1:51pm On Sep 23, 2016
This is awesome, desiji i must congratulate you. it's not easy. God will continue to enrich your pocket. pls can you send me the plan, I intend building something of such in few years. thanks. koolng2@gmail.com
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by piagetskinner(m): 1:52pm On Sep 23, 2016
This Na wetin them dey call house....

Love your plan bro
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by NONNYG: 1:54pm On Sep 23, 2016
you forgot to mention the numbers of bedroom
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by GreatManBee: 1:55pm On Sep 23, 2016
desiji:
the DPC was done in a Guss till dead in the night
Please o. I can see the DPC covers the plumbing pipes with concrete. What happens if there is a plumbing fault? Do you have to break the concrete to fix it?
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 2:00pm On Sep 23, 2016
GreatManBee:

Please o. I can see the DPC covers the plumbing pipes with concrete. What happens if there is a plumbing fault? Do you have to break the concrete to fix it?
There are outlets made for all the Pipes wo it is easily accessable to repair or for Blockage The plumbing was also done that all pipes was really Planned like we are not using the small hot water boiler that u see hanging on every bathroom Tiles but have crated a place in the roof which will hold a 100 litre Boiler which will serve every room and the Kitchen
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 2:15pm On Sep 23, 2016
NONNYG:
you forgot to mention the numbers of bedroom
4 Bedroom
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by Vek2015: 2:17pm On Sep 23, 2016
@OP, Have you completed the project? what's the total cost?
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by iknowwhoiam: 2:23pm On Sep 23, 2016
desiji:

marvin.ssekebi@gmail.com
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 2:35pm On Sep 23, 2016
iknowwhoiam:

marvin.ssekebi@gmail.com

sent
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 2:35pm On Sep 23, 2016
Vek2015:
@OP, Have you completed the project? what's the total cost?
Still a long way from completion will show the cost up to now at the Weekend
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by iknowwhoiam: 3:02pm On Sep 23, 2016
desiji:
sent

Many thanks.
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by noble71(m): 3:05pm On Sep 23, 2016
Nice work! OP may God continue to bless you.
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by NONNYG: 3:09pm On Sep 23, 2016
I Haven't got the plan
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by nateevs(m): 3:56pm On Sep 23, 2016
Bookmarked. Following diligently.
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by HolyTitus(m): 6:47pm On Sep 23, 2016
desiji:
The Dream home
Hi, I would really commend you about the great job you've so far on that building project you posted on NL. In fact, I would love to learn more on it. in a few years, I hope to become a certified civil engr. if God's coming taries. Lastly sir, I would really be glad, if you can send me the building project plan. Thanks Sir
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by mank1234(m): 6:49pm On Sep 23, 2016
desiji:
There are outlets made for all the Pipes wo it is easily accessable to repair or for Blockage The plumbing was also done that all pipes was really Planned like we are not using the small hot water boiler that u see hanging on every bathroom Tiles but have crated a place in the roof which will hold a 100 litre Boiler which will serve every room and the Kitchen

I forsee some disadvantages here. Depending on the distance to point of use, cold water in pipe will make it longer before hot water comes out. More electricity will be consumed as the water has too be maintained at temperature even its only one location that needs it at that time. When it fails all location will be affected.
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by Mushood: 8:00pm On Sep 23, 2016
desiji:

Really on Point and you must remember the fescia had a double beam. We used more than 90 tonnes of Granite with 30 Tonnes Stonedust on the Build
Double beam? Dats too much since d roof load is not only carried by the building perimeter, whichever, wish u long live and prosperity in ur new building
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 8:39pm On Sep 23, 2016
mank1234:

I forsee some disadvantages here. Depending on the distance to point of use, cold water in pipe will make it longer before hot water comes out. More electricity will be consumed as the water has too be maintained at temperature even its only one location that needs it at that time. When it fails all location will be affected.
How do you think house are built in Europe? there is a central point where the water is heated and sent to all the points needed. that is how the piping was done

1 Like

Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by lobell: 8:48pm On Sep 23, 2016
Oga desiji, I raise one leg and two hands for you. This build is not a house. This is a home! build quality is awesome and my sincere prayer is you live long and happy in this home. Amen.

PS. expect my pm
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 8:55pm On Sep 23, 2016
lobell:
Oga desiji, I raise one leg and two hands for you. This build is not a house. This is a home! build quality is awesome and my sincere prayer is you live long and happy in this home. Amen.

Amen and Amen my Brother
PS. expect my pm
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 8:58pm On Sep 23, 2016
mank1234:

The boiler is going to be the Latest with A+++ with less Electricity and fantastic water heater temperature at all times

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Re: 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja / 12 Mtr DEEP& 6Mtrs DEEP PILLING BY MOORE / AMCON Seizes Multimillion Naira Properties In Owerri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.