Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) (42155 Views)

Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 / Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) by agent9(m): 4:50pm On Aug 13, 2016
I like d guy...

"But i just like her, she's free. If God says this is your wife, 'who no go happy, she be fine girl and she dey sing'"

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) by aalangel(f): 5:53pm On Aug 13, 2016
I've refused to watch this scam called Project Fame this season.
Re: Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) by Shadaracho007(m): 5:53pm On Aug 13, 2016
I remember vividly when Kitay was asked if he has a girlfriend and his response was that "Girls are distractions and i'm still young and don't want that kind of distraction in my life right now"
Re: Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) by Forwetinnah: 12:30am On Aug 14, 2016
"I just look at her" "he just looks at me"..what are both of you looking at? Mscheeeew angry
Re: Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) by Tobyshegz(m): 10:23am On Aug 17, 2016
Forwetinnah:
"I just look at her" "he just looks at me"..what are both of you looking at? Mscheeeew angry

They are looking at their future..
Hehehehe grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) by yungchief(m): 4:36pm On Aug 19, 2016
Dey gat chemistry
Re: Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) by niyot124: 7:34pm On Aug 19, 2016
obontami:
The dude is pusssy whimped mere looking at him u will know

i watch the shiity show on tv i was like this pusssy starved dude has forgot what brought him to d show

mumu boy angry

So na only the boy mumu, the girl no mumu? Aren't they both involved in this??

You sound jealous...just saying
Re: Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) by obontami: 7:40pm On Aug 19, 2016
niyot124:

So na only the boy mumu, the girl no mumu? Aren't they both involved in this??
You sound jealous...just saying
Swerve back into the gutter you surfaced from bittch angry

You can suck a pig cock for all I care angry
Re: Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) by niyot124: 9:17pm On Aug 21, 2016
obontami:

Swerve back into the gutter you surfaced from bittch angry

You can suck a pig cock for all I care angry

You didn't make sense at all. If you are gonna insult someone at least let it make sense. You just spewed shiiiittttt if you don't know.
Re: Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) by bestspoke: 8:53pm On Sep 11, 2016
niyot124:

You didn't make sense at all. If you are gonna insult someone at least let it make sense. You just spewed shiiiittttt if you don't know.
I hope you know what his monicker means grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House / #bbnaija: Frodd’s Mechanic Returns His Range Rover After Being Warned On Live TV / Nollywood Movie Goes Wrong As Actors Almost Fought On Set (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.