Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

No Fraud Case Against #savemayowa, Say Police - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / No Fraud Case Against #savemayowa, Say Police (8026 Views)

Mayowa Ahmed Of #SaveMayowa Is Dead / Mayowa Ahmed: LUTH Releases Press Statement On #savemayowa / #SaveMayowa Is Not A Scam - Family, Nigerians Slam Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Fraud Case Against #savemayowa, Say Police by opalu: 9:15am On Aug 13, 2016
May God heal her
Re: No Fraud Case Against #savemayowa, Say Police by wickedworld: 9:37am On Aug 13, 2016
afroluxpaint:
i doubt if the nigerian police would not have made a demand for certain amount to unfreeze the account. no be today na their way

Niger Ppl una to smart, don't forget police is ur friend.

For police to get involve in first place, they was a mission from oga to sergent.

Legal robbers.

1 Like

Re: No Fraud Case Against #savemayowa, Say Police by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 13, 2016
veekid:
shocked who should we believe now please

THE POLICE HAS DONE THEIR INVESTIGATION.......We know its very difficult for the police to take back their words in our country....at least for once they have........mayowa get well soon.
Re: No Fraud Case Against #savemayowa, Say Police by seenter84: 9:44am On Aug 13, 2016
Well money is involved.

Plus

Police also Is involved.

Equals

Kwarapshawn
Re: No Fraud Case Against #savemayowa, Say Police by deliveryboy: 9:48am On Aug 13, 2016
Yewandequeen:
Thats a good development.

I pray the treatment will be a success and not a waste.
Any attempt to save a life is never and can never be a waste no matter the money or effort put in.

2 Likes

Re: No Fraud Case Against #savemayowa, Say Police by coalcoal1(m): 10:15am On Aug 13, 2016
hmmm
Re: No Fraud Case Against #savemayowa, Say Police by OYIBN: 10:34am On Aug 13, 2016
Rather than being emotional let us be analytical in our posting. Without Toyin's backing, a well known actress, such huge amount of money would not have been raised. Why would Mayowa's family be hiding where they were taking her after funds were raised. First it was US then Dubai. It is from the police we now learnt it is South Africa. Aramide would not have taken Mayowa to LUTH if the family was open about the full details of the travel arrangement for treatment. How many people badmouthing Toyin and Linda lkeji knew the lady was to be taken to South Africa while the drama lasted.Let us be careful as celebrities may not lend their names to raising funds for the sick in future. Having raised funds for Mayowa it is very clear her family did not want usage of the funds monitored. l am happy the police have stepped in and are monitoring the funds.

2 Likes

Re: No Fraud Case Against #savemayowa, Say Police by Toks2008(m): 10:34am On Aug 13, 2016
slowbreeze:
I always had a deep feeling it wasnt a scam,jst misunderstanding bw the parties involved.Toyin should be appreciated as well cos it was her appeal to a large extent dat helped raise most of d fund needed.
I do wish her well.Its cancer.Even if she doesnt recover fully,some years will be added to her life.unlike in Nigeria where it is a death sentence..I remember a relative given at most 3 months to live in Nigeria.It got to a point she was jst occupying bed space at teaching hospital cos little or nothing was done.Family gathered money and sent her abroad for treatment and she remained with us 3 and1/2 years later b4 death succumbed,bt it was worth it...Wish dem d best!

You are so sensible.

I had an accident in 2001 and I had my sacral nerves affected and while Nigerian doctors told me I had to live with it, I never knew until now that there is a solution that involves just 30mins operation outside the country and I almost cursed the Nigerian health system when I found out that my ordeal of 15 years in Nigeria has a 30mins solution somewhere else.

Infact you will be amazed that Mayowa will be with us for many years even if she may still die and I believe all the millions donated are worth it.

3 Likes

Re: No Fraud Case Against #savemayowa, Say Police by otunbashonny(m): 11:33am On Aug 13, 2016
Linda ikeji come and talk your own. Useless bitch.
Re: No Fraud Case Against #savemayowa, Say Police by dopedealer(m): 11:58am On Aug 13, 2016
The other day i said fukc linda ikeji some smellos came after me. Only GOD Will judge you!!
Re: No Fraud Case Against #savemayowa, Say Police by Schwartz: 12:40pm On Aug 13, 2016
OYIBN:
Rather than being emotional let us be analytical in our posting. Without Toyin's backing, a well known actress, such huge amount of money would not have been raised. Why would Mayowa's family be hiding where they were taking her after funds were raised. First it was US then Dubai. It is from the police we now learnt it is South Africa. Aramide would not have taken Mayowa to LUTH if the family was open about the full details of the travel arrangement for treatment. How many people badmouthing Toyin and Linda lkeji knew the lady was to be taken to South Africa while the drama lasted.Let us be careful as celebrities may not lend their names to raising funds for the sick in future. Having raised funds for Mayowa it is very clear her family did not want usage of the funds monitored. l am happy the police have stepped in and are monitoring the funds.
You are the wisest person I have read from on Nairaland. I wish everyone will see thing this way

1 Like

Re: No Fraud Case Against #savemayowa, Say Police by AyeeIdris(f): 3:23pm On Aug 13, 2016
Atlanta.....UAE.....now SouthAfrica.........hmmm hmmm hmmm.ok.

1 Like

Re: No Fraud Case Against #savemayowa, Say Police by olisafincy(m): 6:38pm On Aug 13, 2016
NGploice well done
Re: No Fraud Case Against #savemayowa, Say Police by Nobody: 2:01am On Aug 14, 2016
OYIBN:
I didn't want to comment on this issue again as I have already been said my mind on Stella's blog, if tony in and linda didn't make noise. This family would have scammed Nigerians yes, how do you take someone that doesn't even have a passport out of the hospital, no travel arrangements, nothing.all of a sudden south Africa enter the equation. Alot of Nigerians are too gullible and unreasonably emotional.they are quick to join the bandwagon. Toyin and linda probably have done more to help mayowa than all these fools on nairaland saying rubish about them.

1 Like

Re: No Fraud Case Against #savemayowa, Say Police by Nobody: 2:06am On Aug 14, 2016
otunbashonny:
Linda ikeji come and talk your own. Useless bitch.
please read the report again and borrow yourself sense.the report invidicated them, the family had no plans for Mayowa but after the ruckus the duo of toyin and linda raised, they have forced to give account as all eyes are now on them.
Re: No Fraud Case Against #savemayowa, Say Police by Nobody: 2:14am On Aug 14, 2016
adeaks:
I hope Linda will give this news the necessary publicity too.....because that lady never prints anything good. Na bad news she dey sell undecided
she never prints anything good but she was one of the few blog that brought awareness to mayowa situation, other blogs that ignored them are now cashing in and trying to form saint because of gullible people like you.so you think the family did well by trying to sneak her out without ordinary passport. Why didn't they let her stay where she would at least be kept alive until travel arrangements are finalized. I have read here about a nairaland lander that was donated money for but later passed away, they family took him to native care and was more interested in getting the donated money while all the while it's was the mother that was struggling alone to save her son.please stop joining the bandwagon just to be heard
Re: No Fraud Case Against #savemayowa, Say Police by 9jaBloke: 10:43am On Aug 14, 2016
POLICEEEEEEE!!! Hmmm.

Continue to monitor the account.

We are watching.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christmas Raises Risk Of Heart Attack / Butt Implants Gone Horribly Wrong Pics Discretion Advised / World's First Malaria Vaccine To Be Commercially Available Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.