Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 - Travel (153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (671330 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Mayflowa(m): 7:38pm On Oct 21, 2016
femi321:
GRE? nah I am in the US already

You are paying to my naira account while I transfer to your US acct, right?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by jesusfriend1: 7:47pm On Oct 21, 2016
Hello everyone,I'm not sure if this is how to comment o but i am a silent follower and my visa was approved yesterday in Abuja,9:am.I want to say a special thank you to walspring and every other person that has contributed to this thread.God was all over my interview and i give Him all the glory.Transcript on the way

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Governoryomi: 7:52pm On Oct 21, 2016
Mayflowa:

I think I answered this very question in the last season of this thread...yeah..there you are. I found it. It's pasted below:

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 8:36pm On Oct 21, 2016
Justiceotuya:

Am in Abuja. Hmmmm this country na wah oh

Send me pm, i can be of help and get it done at 19k5 or 21k
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 8:39pm On Oct 21, 2016
Airich01:

Oh, you mean traveldocs their own email? I know it. I'll send to them.

Yes make use of that
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 8:39pm On Oct 21, 2016
Airich01:

Not so bro. I didn't grow up there and for goodness sakes I don't even understand their language.

Okay i grab you better now
Airich01:
No bro. We're talking about if I need to pay Nigerian visa fees since I'm using my other passport. I never travel out before talk less of visiting US without visa.

Okay, Its all about your choice
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 8:40pm On Oct 21, 2016
SCHOOLBUOY:
good morning every one, please how am I to dress to the embassy......please help me.....it just weeks to come........i don't mind if you could upload some some sample pictures here......

I suggest you dress and look smart, no be only dressing dey give visa oooo

But if you go naked and look strange to the VO, the VO will stamp you visa oooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 8:41pm On Oct 21, 2016
sassyboochic:

that one isnt too good o...

Okay, try go for the good one since this will affect your purpose

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 8:43pm On Oct 21, 2016
fatanu:
Hi House,
Please i have two issues that i need clarifications for.
1) I just received my i-20 but with some errors, my country and country of birth was mistakenly chosen for India. Pls can i use this i-20 or request for another one and who pays for the shipment because its not my fault. I can't afford another $104 for eshipglobal.
2) I saw a form that came with it telling me to fill out I-901 form and print it and send it along with $100. I am guessing they are talking about sevis fee. what is confusing me is the amount, i thought sevis fee is $200 not $100. Or which form are they talking about.

Please gurus in the house assist me.

Just request for a new i20, you pay for it or they pay, it depend on the school policy

Maybe you school is giving discounted voucher promo for sevis fee since they have heard of the recession in our country or may indians pay $100 as sevis fee..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 8:44pm On Oct 21, 2016
jesusfriend1:
Hello everyone,I'm not sure if this is how to comment o but i am a silent follower and my visa was approved yesterday in Abuja,9:am.I want to say a special thank you to walspring and every other person that has contributed to this thread.God was all over my interview and i give Him all the glory.Transcript on the way

Wow!!.. congrats and enjoy your stay in Obamaland

In all let's give the thanks to God
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 8:46pm On Oct 21, 2016
Mayflowa:

You are paying to my naira account while I transfer to your US acct, right?

Dis account wey una wan dey mention, shey make i bring my own too since recession dey for town grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 21, 2016
Walspring:

Okay, try go for the good one since this will affect your purpose
thanks o
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 8:49pm On Oct 21, 2016
fatanu:

Thanks i have filled the sevis form online and will be making the payment soon. Please i hope the error they did in my i20 will not be in my sevis id number details they gave me, please let me know before paying for the sevis fee

I suggest you don't pay yet maybe you were given same sevis number with an indian guy or girl...

Just wait to hear from them

Most times i do tell people to ask their schools to send scan copy of their i20 so that they can cross check their names and errors on their info

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 8:49pm On Oct 21, 2016
Wilfredekene:
Good morning house,

I've been a silent follower of this thread for a while and I must confess that we do a wonderful job out here to the glory of God
My interview was scheduled for 6:30 am on 11, Oct, 2016 and the transcript is as follows,

VO: Good morning Sir
Me: Good morning Sir, how are you Sir
VO: I'm fine, Pass me your 1-20 and Sevis fee receipt please
VO: What are you going to the US to do
Me: My masters program in Computer Information System
VO: What are your Study Plans
Me: My course is approximately for 35 months, and I've got to complete my 56 units before graduation in courses like business communication, data modelling and structure, information system, he cuts in why now?
Me: Nigeria is transforming her business processes from manual to automated processes, and the time is perfect to key into that to develop oneself and contribute my quota to national building and development.
VO stares at me with a smile and said, go to this address and pick up your visa after 3 working days
Me: Thank you Sir

Note: It was not because of confidence or profile which helped by the way but It was simply the grace of God and sincerity of purpose.
Don't be desperate, be smart, calm confidence and most of all, Pray that they VO will see the glory of God in you. In your DS 160 application be sincere and consistent. Good luck guys

Wow!!!

Congrats and enjoy your stay in Obamaland
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 8:52pm On Oct 21, 2016
drfdee:
Good day.I want to do masters in the U.S.I currently av a valid U.S visa for B1/B2 on the ground Medicals.I had my ist child in the U.S. and planning to have the 2nd one dre by April 2017. Am just beginning to consider some schools.do I need to write change of intent to d embassy or I need to apply for student visa all over

I just hope you are ready to talk when you are asking about giving another baby in US..

You apply for student visa and with pregnancy just be straight with them
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 8:52pm On Oct 21, 2016
larmeedeh:

Lool...

grin grin grin grin
adup:
Hello gurus in d house, how can someone sounds like he or she rehearsed or crammed the speech and wot are guide line for not to sound like crammed or rehearsed

When no breathing gap or space... Lacrame Lapour
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Mayflowa(m): 8:54pm On Oct 21, 2016
Walspring:

Dis account wey una wan dey mention, shey make i bring my own too since recession dey for town grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin

I wonder why you are not in US yet? I know a lot about the system. Wetin happen?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by yemiseun2020: 8:55pm On Oct 21, 2016
Evening all,

Please, need help from anyone who share materials with me on NL.

This is my e-mail - yemiseun2020@yahoo.com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 8:55pm On Oct 21, 2016
femi321:
Abeg who needs naira? I need $205..i can do #425/$

Nah to enter market ooo grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 8:56pm On Oct 21, 2016
larmeedeh:
evening guys, using Western Union to send money to someone in Yankee will d person receive it at d same rate over there as it is in naija, cause I learnt Western union is at 345/$ ,another question after d person pays for me do I need the original receipt or all will b sent to d email used in paying d fee ? Plss kindly explain to me .
thanks

WU has their own rate and that's what they will work on
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by cabayes: 8:56pm On Oct 21, 2016
Any body currently in the university of Chicago. Pls contact me by text, I need help with accommodation
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 8:57pm On Oct 21, 2016
Mayflowa:

grin grin

I wonder why you are not in US yet? I know a lot about the system. Wetin happen?

Same way He told his disciple the time has not come..

5 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by LagosismyHome(f): 9:06pm On Oct 21, 2016
Walspring:

I thought walspring that you are currently a student in the US ? .....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Mayflowa(m): 9:10pm On Oct 21, 2016
Walspring:

Great! I admire your faith
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by SCHOOLBUOY(m): 9:10pm On Oct 21, 2016
Walspring:

I suggest you dress and look smart, no be only dressing dey give visa oooo

But if you go naked and look strange to the VO, the VO will stamp you visa oooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
s.m.h
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by MECHANICALENG: 9:16pm On Oct 21, 2016
Walspring:

Happy for you and to God be the glory..

at bold extra time restructuring even when with my busy schedules

Yea, you really helped me with those bolds, I am so grateful
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 9:25pm On Oct 21, 2016
LagosismyHome:

I thought walspring that you are currently a student in the US ? .....

No boss

A student in Nigeria while aspiring student in the US.. grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 9:26pm On Oct 21, 2016
Mayflowa:

Great! I admire your faith

Yes. thanks

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 9:26pm On Oct 21, 2016
SCHOOLBUOY:
s.m.h

don't mind me just cracking ya ribs
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by LagosismyHome(f): 9:30pm On Oct 21, 2016
Walspring:

No boss

A student in Nigeria while aspiring student in the US.. grin grin

adonbilivit

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (405)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.