Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 - Travel (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (671401 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Mekurexx: 9:37pm On Oct 21, 2016
This thread is still alive and blazing!! smiley smiley Love from the Midwest!!!

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Mekurexx: 9:40pm On Oct 21, 2016
true talk!. the schedule here is quite hectic but once just gotta adjust to the system. I am here because we have Fall break and no classes
calfavour:
Sincere apologies. Not like I decided not to be here anymore. MSc in US has been hectic. With lots of things to read and do. Greetings to all Fall 2016 . I guess everyone is cool .
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by falosam: 9:46pm On Oct 21, 2016
tomisinobbm:

Send them an email asking them whatsup.
Stylishly telling them you have to make decisions and preparations.

Have done that bro..... The reply was still at the department
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Mekurexx: 9:47pm On Oct 21, 2016
How is your application going? Chinewon88
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by larmeedeh: 9:49pm On Oct 21, 2016
pls after getting i20, what must b done before paying sevis fee ? urgent pls
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Mekurexx: 9:56pm On Oct 21, 2016
What are your chances of getting funding? That should be a major factor in your choice
Kennyanderson:
Good Evening house,
Pls I have a BS.c in Economics and want to go for Masters in Financial Economics. I have researched on some schools like:
Middle Tennessee State University,
Youngstown State University,
Florida Atlantic University, and
Bowling Green State University.

Pls what do you guys think about this schools.
Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by larmeedeh: 9:56pm On Oct 21, 2016
Walspring:

WU has their own rate and that's what they will work on
OK thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by happney65: 10:09pm On Oct 21, 2016
LagosismyHome:

adonbilivit
Walspring is a great Guy..He's time is on the Way.Just a matter of time...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by KELVIN086: 10:50pm On Oct 21, 2016
electronic:

$205 for GRE? Just go to mafit site. Use google its 50k offer Kat's till Nov 1
TOEFL 45k
Goodday sir , is this deal still available. And can they be trusted .
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Mekurexx: 11:08pm On Oct 21, 2016
This is an old mention you sent way back September. I didnt go to Calstate. Cali is expensive but fun. But the school is Calstate LA, they have Ph.D programs so check there. They have very strong Business and Engineering programs. You need to pick schools from the order of fair to strong schools. Funding is really competitive
electronic:
Gentle Men/Ladies in the House!!
I hail....Two years in a row no funding OHHH!! (Since team 2015) grin grin
Profile 3.3/4 GRE: (157Q/155V) 312 TOEFL: Not Yet.
Bsc: Elect Elect
Msc: 3.38/4 (just unofficial transcripts)
(a school i applied to sent me the conversion)
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Mekurexx: 11:10pm On Oct 21, 2016
I miss ijebu garri. I miss that sorely cry cry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by yemiseun2020: 12:43am On Oct 22, 2016
Please need anyone to share material for GRE Test.
My mail - yemiseun2020@yahoo.com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 2:28am On Oct 22, 2016
Mayflowa:

You are paying to my naira account while I transfer to your US acct, right?
yeah but the person i wanted to do the deal for has found another way. thank you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 2:29am On Oct 22, 2016
yemiseun2020:
Please need anyone to share material for GRE Test.
My mail - yemiseun2020@yahoo.com
you people should try and be reading previous pages..the lin to the material has been shared here countless times..anywaz for the love of God,here it is https://www.dropbox.com/sh/t9ot6d07hp1lkm7/AADL_dTihjEvNBRCBsmAcoXja?dl=0

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 2:31am On Oct 22, 2016
larmeedeh:
pls after getting i20, what must b done before paying sevis fee ?
urgent pls
Nothing. fill the sevi fee coupon then find someone to pay for you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by electronic(m): 3:09am On Oct 22, 2016
KELVIN086:

Goodday sir , is this deal still available. And can they be trusted .
You could go to their office
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by electronic(m): 3:11am On Oct 22, 2016
Mekurexx:
This is an old mention you sent way back September. I didnt go to Calstate. Cali is expensive but fun. But the school is Calstate LA, they have Ph.D programs so check there. They have very strong Business and Engineering programs. You need to pick schools from the order of fair to strong schools. Funding is really competitive
Tnx Man...the cool peeps here gave me nice suggestions. My testimony dey road.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 6:04am On Oct 22, 2016
@Cseejhay, check your e-mail again. Just sent it. If you don't see it in your inbox, then you have to check your spam. undecided
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 22, 2016
femi321:
yes. I paid my balance precisely on lastThursday. My people used 1st bank, rate was 338/dollar. you might want to try but be ready to wait for a long time. I tried in August, waited for 3weeks no head way, I had to cancel and look for other means but lukily it worked this 2nd time

When did you apply the 2nd time please?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by larmeedeh: 10:37am On Oct 22, 2016
femi321:
Nothing. fill the sevi fee coupon then find someone to pay for you
thanks I will do just that
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by electronic(m): 11:18am On Oct 22, 2016
Pls has anybody here paid for application fees with GTB card?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 22, 2016
Okay
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OluDare01(m): 1:38pm On Oct 22, 2016
safex101:
Please, I am used to demonstrating with my hands when explaining something, during the interview with the VO do you think that might work against me or is nothing to be bothered about?
Lol. That's funny. As long as you don't slap the VO grin

5 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by biikeys(m): 1:44pm On Oct 22, 2016
cabayes:
Any body currently in the university of Chicago. Pls contact me by text, I need help with accommodation

I understand you may be desperate to find someone to share accommodation with, but having your phone number on here is not a good idea at all. Just your email would do..and you can take it down shortly after.
You should try rooms and shares on Craigslist or Airbnb and look for a fellow student looking to split rent. Also, check school boards..you might find something.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by lionlee216(m): 1:47pm On Oct 22, 2016
safex101:
Please, I am used to demonstrating with my hands when explaining something, during the interview with the VO do you think that might work against me or is nothing to be bothered about?

You have nothing to worry about. Go get your visa

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 22, 2016
OluDare01:

Lol. That's funny. As long as you don't slap the VO grin

Lol funny.Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 22, 2016
lionlee216:

You have nothing to worry about. Go get your visa

Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Chinewon88(m): 1:52pm On Oct 22, 2016
Mekurexx:
How is your application going? Chinewon88

Hi bro, good to hear from you. I'm preparing for standardized tests now. I hope to get all app materials sorted out soon. Hope you're doing great?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by KELVIN086: 3:16pm On Oct 22, 2016
electronic:

You could go to their office
Thank you very much sir , You just saved me 40k. They even gave me kaplan Gre Textbook hardcopy.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by electronic(m): 4:05pm On Oct 22, 2016
KELVIN086:

Thank you very much sir , You just saved me 40k. They even gave me kaplan Gre Textbook hardcopy.
Don't mention Bro... It all goes to the House...I was just a reporter.. cool

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by dramaka(m): 5:00pm On Oct 22, 2016
House, pls has anyone ever brought in stuffs (traditional attire clothing, ingredients like egusi, stockfish, dried pap) via airwaybill to US? If so, what's the procedure like upon arrival of the items to the POE/POA? Paperwork or charges involved?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by larmeedeh: 8:24pm On Oct 22, 2016
plss if m to fill my sevis info. sud d name b d same as stated in the i20 or passport ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (405)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.