Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 - Travel (393) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (672957 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OluDare01(m): 11:04pm On Jan 17, 2017
Thanks alot. I'm sending you a pm right away
neahyo:

Yes sir, I'm good with R. My undergraduate degree is in statistics. Any issue with it? I hope I can help.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by TWoods(m): 11:18pm On Jan 17, 2017
sirRiddy:
Lots of truth in your response but
try not to disrespect people's religions and beliefs even though it makes no sense to you.
Just for peace sake. Religion is a very touchy subject.
Apart from being a developing country, this dishonesty
has made getting a visa a fasting and prayer exercise.

Bro i am a christian myself so i'm not disrespecting religious beliefs... i'm simply fed up of frauds who consistently take the name of the Lord in vain. Crowing about how "its all about god" even when they are blatantly lying, using fraudulent documents to obtain visas and fully intend to violate visa laws. Romans 13 very clearly indicates that God expects us to be honest in our secular dealings and obey the laws of the country we find ourselves in. So the real question is - are most of the people here christian or people who use christianity only when it suits them?

With regard to religion being a touchy subject - it need not be, God can ably defend himself.

Visa is a fasting and praying exercise only because of our attitudes. If we didn't lie or cheat, we would not need a 200 page thread to figure out how to obtain a student or visiting visa.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 17, 2017
TWoods:

Bro i am a christian myself so i'm not disrespecting religious beliefs... i'm simply fed up of frauds who consistently take the name of the Lord in vain. Crowing about how "its all about god" even when they are blatantly lying, using fraudulent documents to obtain visas and fully intend to violate visa laws. Romans 13 very clearly indicates that God expects us to be honest in our secular dealings and obey the laws of the country we find ourselves in. So the real question is - are most of the people here christian or people who use christianity only when it suits them?

With regard to religion being a touchy subject - it need not be, God can ably defend himself.

Visa is a fasting and praying exercise only because of our attitudes. If we didn't lie or cheat, we would not need a 200 page thread to figure out how to obtain a student or visiting visa.
But Abraham also lied. You didn't face the argument rather you're ranting "upandan".

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
For the purpose of not derailing, I will end the discussion.
Just try to be cautious as the reality still remains that religion is
very delicate.
TWoods:

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by neahyo(m): 11:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
OluDare01:
Thanks alot. I'm sending you a pm right away
Replied sir!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by TWoods(m): 11:28pm On Jan 17, 2017
sirRiddy:
For the purpose of not derailing, I will end the discussion.
Just try to be cautious as the reality still remains that religion is
very delicate.

There is nothing delicate about the religion of a bunch of frauds. We have the largest churches in the world and yet have the longest lines of lying economic migrants at every foreign consulate possible. Fat load of good that "religion" has done for us. That "religion" is what allows people to boast about lying to VOs, why claiming "its all about god". Its also the same "religion" that allows someone to defend lying as "sensible" while also claiming that its ok because after all Abraham also lied.

It might interest our fellow here to do some bible digging... for all intent and purposes, Sarah was actually Abraham's sister as well as his wife.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by TWoods(m): 11:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
slimmy2005:
and your honest self after assuring VO you'll return you're still here foming cyber bully. You be learner

Back in the day... there was no requirement to prove that you would return to your country after studying. Thanks to you and your crew... things will only get harder for the next generation. They better get their anointing oils ready.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 17, 2017
TWoods:

Back in the day... there was no requirement to prove that you would return to your country after studying. Thanks to you and your crew... things will only get harder for the next generation. They better get their anointing oils ready.
What are the requirements to prove you'll return after study now? Try to get some nap, you already worked yourself up

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by TWoods(m): 11:37pm On Jan 17, 2017
slimmy2005:
What are the requirements to prove you'll return after study now? Try to get some nap, you already worked yourself up

This is how people fail exams... read my quote again... it doesnt say what you think.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
franki4them:
Good evening everyone, please wch school can I apply to and will be given i-20 without international exam .
This is not directed to only you but to all the people asking schools that dont require any exam..1)WHY DON'T YOU WANT TO TAKE ANY EXAM? 2) ARE YOU REALY A STUDENT? 3) ARE YOU REALLY COMING TO STUDY? 4) YOU HAVE THE TUITION TO PAY IN THIS RECESSION? sigh
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 17, 2017
femi321:
This is not directed to only you but to all the people asking schools that dont require any exam..1)WHY DON'T YOU WANT TO TAKE ANY EXAM? 2) ARE YOU REALY A STUDENT? 3) ARE YOU REALLY COMING TO STUDY? 4) YOU HAVE THE TUITION TO PAY IN THIS RECESSION? sigh
cheesy grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by electronic(m): 11:48pm On Jan 17, 2017
@Twood once you enter here na so so quarrel.
English man. cool
Do you mind lipsrsealed..

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Chapecoense(m): 12:09am On Jan 18, 2017
Just imagine say dem appoint Twoods as CEO of US Immigration. Baba your first week in office you go don send back home atleast 6 plane full of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by eniolagharxe: 12:21am On Jan 18, 2017
Chapecoense:
Just imagine say dem appoint Twoods as CEO of US Immigration. Baba your first week in office you go don send back home atleast 6 plane full of Nigerians.
USCIS Get "CEO"?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by kpolli(m): 12:27am On Jan 18, 2017
Hey guys,

Who knows how I can get GRE text books in Nigeria now?

Thanks fam!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 12:39am On Jan 18, 2017
slimmy2005:
cheesy grin
Abi na. Because i don't understand how one will survive in this country without any form of funding and you need all these exams to stand a chance at funding.An average Masters will cost about 11.2 million, just tuition alone not to talk of living expenses per month. If i had 11.2 million, i wont even leave Nigeria. So all this questions of schools without exams really amaze me

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by saninwa: 12:44am On Jan 18, 2017
And if this attitude of criticism continues here, it may discourage successful participants from dropping their interview transcripts here, which is a bad development especially for future applicants. I don't know why we Nigerians always take things extra mile and causing undue headache to others. Pls have a rethink.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 12:46am On Jan 18, 2017
TWoods:

This is how people fail exams... read my quote again... it doesnt say what you think.
Brother, if you know you cant stand somethings here, just scroll and ignore,i don't think its hard to do that. From your post its like you don't even want anyone to come over to America. In reality that might be wrong but that's what most of us can infer from your posts.All these back and forth argument and insults wont do anybody any good. Sometimes i see some posts here and i am like don't they know VOs come here,all i do is just ignore and not cause unnecessary argument and that doesn't make me less of a man.

8 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by aadeyi: 1:01am On Jan 18, 2017
femi321:
Brother, if you know you cant stand somethings here, just scroll and ignore,i don't think its hard to do that. From your post its like you don't even want anyone to come over to America. In reality that might be wrong but that's what most of us can infer from your posts.All these back and forth argument and insults wont do anybody any good. Sometimes i see some posts here and i am like don't they know VOs come here,all i do is just ignore and not cause unnecessary argument and that doesn't make me less of a man.

Thank you brother.... Always making sense since 1900

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Hushee(m): 1:02am On Jan 18, 2017
slimmy2005:
Ofcourse. Houdegbe North American University, Cotonou
Lol. Baba you no try o. Houdegbe bawo.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Hushee(m): 1:02am On Jan 18, 2017
slimmy2005:
Oregon State University
Thanks boss.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 1:07am On Jan 18, 2017
aadeyi:

Thank you brother.... Always making sense since 1900
cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 1:11am On Jan 18, 2017
femi321:
Abi na. Because i don't understand how one will survive in this country without any form of funding and you need all these exams to stand a chance at funding.An average Masters will cost about 11.2 million, just tuition alone not to talk of living expenses per month. If i had 11.2 million, i wont even leave Nigeria. So all this questions of schools without exams really amaze me
Don't worry yourself. Body go tell them.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 1:36am On Jan 18, 2017
I miss ebdib my fellow Barcelona fan. Been trying so hard to reconnect with him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) ... (405)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.