Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,961 members, 7,810,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Enugu State Government Linked With Corruption. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu State Government Linked With Corruption. (1140 Views)

Fani Kayode Blasts Buhari Ova $26bn Scam:'U Stink With Corruption'.See Reactions / Seized Containers Of Rice Linked To Senator Hope Uzodinma Smuggled As Yeast (Pic / Seven Governors Linked With N19b Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu State Government Linked With Corruption. by ceejaynnaji(m): 2:24pm On Aug 13, 2016
those who live in Enugu most have gone past places like ogui road n obiagu respectively; this happens to be the home town of a small community called Ogui nike in Enugu North Local government. the indigens of the community complained of the rate at which their lands where forcefully collected from them all in the name of developing the state which they had no problem with; but they rejected the corrupt practices by the state government where by the government collects their land for state projects only to change it to a personal project.. they wondered why the plots of land hitherto used for farming would be forcefully collected in the guise of building the state house of assembly; would later be give to the imidiate past governor Solivan chimes son for the construction of mall ; or that give to the state for the building of Womens teaching collage (wtc) would be converted to the governors estate their by stopping agricultural work practised by the community. they cried out that this is the corrupt use of the land use act for selfish purpose and lamented that development has metamorphosed into a curse in their own case.

Re: Enugu State Government Linked With Corruption. by HungerBAD: 2:28pm On Aug 13, 2016
This is bad.

How can you grab a community land and convert it to personal use?this is why we have a Judicial system. The Community should take the Government to Court.

Corruption and PDP States are like(Somebody help me add that President Zuma's picture)

3 Likes

Re: Enugu State Government Linked With Corruption. by ceejaynnaji(m): 2:32pm On Aug 13, 2016
Re: Enugu State Government Linked With Corruption. by otosa(m): 2:46pm On Aug 13, 2016
Ti oluwa nile aye ati awon ti won nilo ilÄ—. gbham
Re: Enugu State Government Linked With Corruption. by Oksman(m): 3:10pm On Aug 13, 2016
HungerBAD:
This is bad.

How can you grab a community land and convert it to personal use?this is why we have a Judicial system. The Community should take the Government to Court.

Corruption and PDP States are like(Somebody help me add that President Zuma's picture)

Crass ignorance! what has pdp got to do with the obnoxious land use act that empowers the fed, state and local government ownership of land in any part of the country? the land that obasanjo acquired in otta in the 70s, or the one nyako acquired in 90s in adamawa and other influencial nigerians in the past were also cornered by pdp?My friend facts and not comment is sacred, always be guided by fact and not prejudice.

1 Like

Re: Enugu State Government Linked With Corruption. by tonio2wo: 3:41pm On Aug 13, 2016
Bad!
Re: Enugu State Government Linked With Corruption. by tonio2wo: 3:43pm On Aug 13, 2016
HungerBAD:
This is bad.

Tinubu has grabbed half of lagos for himself, what did u say about it? Instead u mumuishly sing his praises.

Abeg swerve.

1 Like

Re: Enugu State Government Linked With Corruption. by ceejaynnaji(m): 7:05pm On Aug 13, 2016
tonio2wo:

Tinubu has grabbed half of lagos for himself, what did u say about it? Instead u mumuishly sing his praises.

Abeg swerve.
i was very unhappy when I saw many tubers of yam scattered in the plots, n we are crying for food cry cry cry.

1 Like

Re: Enugu State Government Linked With Corruption. by amaechi1: 7:36pm On Aug 13, 2016
Those who say corruption is not our main problem over to you.

1 Like

Re: Enugu State Government Linked With Corruption. by amaechi1: 7:38pm On Aug 13, 2016
tonio2wo:

Abeg swerve.

Very unfortunate comment.

(1) (Reply)

How I Met With Temitemi1 / Economic Recession: Economic Team In Disarray / Salvador: PDP Will Take Over Lagos In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.