Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

List Out Functions You'll Want New Cars To Have. - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / List Out Functions You'll Want New Cars To Have. (8285 Views)

Do You Prefer Some Old Models Cars To Their Successors? / Flash Back 2006:Mazda Destroyed 4,703 Brand New Cars After Cargo Ship Accident / Top 10 Most Problematic Cars To Avoid When Buying A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Out Functions You'll Want New Cars To Have. by predatorX: 10:47am On Aug 14, 2016
want mine to perform as a navy SEa Air and Land, SEAL grin grin grin
Re: List Out Functions You'll Want New Cars To Have. by gonkraziiiiii: 11:35am On Aug 14, 2016
Sometimes someone wld be driving rubbish beside u n ur feel like hitting d car,u know if u do ur spoil ur car too...let dem make something like a Cain...when Ppl r driving rubbish dey can use d Cain to hit ur car....sometimes I wish I had dat Cain button.....Ppl go dey wipe dier ex gf as she dey waka for road...hahhhah....jus ma crazy tots
Re: List Out Functions You'll Want New Cars To Have. by hertz9te(m): 11:53am On Aug 14, 2016
tempem:
Funny, right? cheesy Silly? grin
Don't mind me.. That's what came to my mind.. And I thought it might be fine.... wink wink

Yes, that thought came to me just a few hours ago. cheesy cheesy
So, questions came coming, questions like:
What if it's practicable?
What if what We thought on could be tested out?
Are there cars with those functions?
I hope they aren't too weird?

Granted, some functions some exotic cars had today were ones someone's dreams/thoughts.. wink

Auto experts, geeks, physicists, come in and check if they are practicable or not.
I only thought of two, presently.
Please drop yours. grin grin
My own fantasy functions are:

1. If a car could be made to drive itself on a straight route for few minutes, thus enabling someone else to handle the steering..

Reason: There are times you'll really be tired on the steering and you will want someone else to take charge but you wouldn't want to stop the car, so, if this technique can be developed, I think one would do that without stopping the engine from working.
cheesy possible or weird? Silly? cheesy

2. If a car is designed to tell you how close a car behind you is and how near a car trying to overtake you is.

Reason Will this not relieve you of checking both the side mirror and the rear mirror? To be frank, doing that at times takes few seconds of our attention.. If this is done.. That's sure a big comfort!! wink cheesy

Am done!
Drop your own function, what you'll really love a car to have. wink wink
And if you think am silly, abeg tell me oh.. grin grin
alot of cars with this functions
Re: List Out Functions You'll Want New Cars To Have. by felix55(m): 11:56am On Aug 14, 2016
there's many devices out there that can act and deliver what u want for newer car to hv except driving its self ...ur OBD11 attached to ur ECU will help u...
Re: List Out Functions You'll Want New Cars To Have. by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 14, 2016
Ezyp:

Cars as well as generators uses the principle of combustion. Air is one of the principle so if you take away others and air is left, how would combustion take place?

yes sah..I have heard
Re: List Out Functions You'll Want New Cars To Have. by darkhorizon: 12:13pm On Aug 14, 2016
WilliamsChelster:
Predictive Collision Warning system will do....For safety
Locust system have been developed to do such.
Re: List Out Functions You'll Want New Cars To Have. by Tohpeh(m): 12:15pm On Aug 14, 2016
Excellent Braking System atleast for safety; flying cars maybe wink
Re: List Out Functions You'll Want New Cars To Have. by charlsecy(m): 12:29pm On Aug 14, 2016
tempem:
1. If a car could be made to drive itself on a straight route for few minutes, thus enabling someone else to handle the steering..

Reason: There are times you'll really be tired on the steering and you will want someone else to take charge but you wouldn't want to stop the car, so, if this technique can be developed, I think one would do that without stopping the engine from working.
cheesy possible or weird? Silly?
So you have not heard of Google self-driving cars?
Re: List Out Functions You'll Want New Cars To Have. by emymeeky: 1:42pm On Aug 14, 2016
buharisbae:
It must fly grin

It must exhaust dollar from the exhaust pipe grin

It must travel on water grin

It must be able to gist with me grin

It must be able to drive on its own

Because of the guy below it must be able to detect a broke ass nigga angry

Buharisbae and the word , "broke ass nigga "

Re: List Out Functions You'll Want New Cars To Have. by emymeeky: 1:44pm On Aug 14, 2016
Ikem11:
Ability to tell where someone took it to... Or locate the areas... Me I don't trust my son that boy they steal my cars at night go where me I don't know lol

It's already existing by installing GPS car car trackers
Re: List Out Functions You'll Want New Cars To Have. by Chuukwudi(m): 1:45pm On Aug 14, 2016
yetunsbay:
then we hv Air force/ FRSC combo stationed amidst air ....lol

FRSC will be off. FRSC is Federal ROAD safety corps.
Re: List Out Functions You'll Want New Cars To Have. by ikorodureporta: 3:00pm On Aug 14, 2016
Vehicles with photo & video camera wld reduce crime...from burglars, police, & other people around because u dnt know which vehicle is viewing you...
Re: List Out Functions You'll Want New Cars To Have. by jtwest(m): 3:09pm On Aug 14, 2016
Wit the way some ppl r listing functions its either they r osama bin laden's nephew or James bond 007.
anyway if my car can make pepper soup, pounded Yam wit efo, even other foods among other functions listed above I will live in solitary confinement inside forever. What's the point sef?
Re: List Out Functions You'll Want New Cars To Have. by yetunsbay(m): 3:20pm On Aug 14, 2016
Chuukwudi:

no mind me jare....like I didn't knw b4
Re: List Out Functions You'll Want New Cars To Have. by iyisco2001(m): 5:16pm On Aug 14, 2016
buharisbae:
It must fly grin

It must exhaust dollar from the exhaust pipe grin

It must travel on water grin

It must be able to gist with me grin

It must be able to drive on its own

Because of the guy below it must be able to detect a broke ass nigga angry
Gist you. Omg
Re: List Out Functions You'll Want New Cars To Have. by tempem: 6:59am On Aug 15, 2016
Chuukwudi:

wink grin grin
FASC.. Got it?
Re: List Out Functions You'll Want New Cars To Have. by tempem: 7:01am On Aug 15, 2016
charlsecy:
So you have not heard of Google self-driving cars?
I've heard of it... But this time.. Look at what I meant.
Re: List Out Functions You'll Want New Cars To Have. by Chuukwudi(m): 12:22pm On Aug 15, 2016
tempem:

wink grin grin
FASC.. Got it?

Nailed it.
Re: List Out Functions You'll Want New Cars To Have. by tempem: 11:19am On Jan 12, 2019
gonkraziiiiii:
Sometimes someone wld be driving rubbish beside u n ur feel like

Yes

hitting d car,u know if u do ur spoil ur car too...let dem make something like a Cain...when Ppl r driving rubbish dey can use d Cain to hit ur car....sometimes I wish I had dat Cain button.....Ppl go dey wipe dier ex gf as she dey waka for road...hahhhah....jus ma crazy tots
Re: List Out Functions You'll Want New Cars To Have. by tck2000(m): 3:23pm On Jan 06, 2020
A car should produce oxygen from the exhaust instead of CO2

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help Me Choose Between Honda Accord 2005 (DC) And Toyotal Camry 2008 (muscle) / How Do You Know If You Have A Leaky Exhaust Pipe ? / Understand Your Brake System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.