Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Download This Hilarious Conversation Between Kenneth205 And A BVN Scammer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Download This Hilarious Conversation Between Kenneth205 And A BVN Scammer (1020 Views)

Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him / Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Lady He Had A One Night Stand With / This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download This Hilarious Conversation Between Kenneth205 And A BVN Scammer by Kenneth205(m): 7:41pm On Aug 13, 2016
My dear Romancelanders you're going to find this conversation intriguing and hilarious between me and a scammer trying to get my atm details. But honestly, the way these guys are hustling and strategizing to scam gullible Nigerians is alarming.

So this afternoon I got a text from this number: "08101331025";

"ATM Card: Dear Valued customer, due to the new BVN Policy by CBN, your atm card has been deactivated to reactivate call help line on 00923409031528535"

So I called him and I just disguised myself (like a magagrin) , I was answering all his questions. He asked me the bank I am banking with, I told him Zenith bank. He asked if I have my atm card with me for reactivation, I told yes. I told him it's a master card. He requested for the expiry date of the card. I told him 10/20. He was requesting for the 3digit number at the back of my card. I told him 419grin. Immediate I told he is a big thief and ended the call.

My dear, Do not give out your ATM details to anybody over the phone claiming to be from CBN, they are scammers. If you receive this kind of SMS, delete it immediately.

You can download the conversation below:

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/Oe7debXRmg

Please Lalasticlala & Mynd44, kindly put this post on front page to keep Nairalanders informed. Thank you. Plss ignore my typo error.

Re: Download This Hilarious Conversation Between Kenneth205 And A BVN Scammer by WilliamsChelster(m): 7:46pm On Aug 13, 2016
angry
Re: Download This Hilarious Conversation Between Kenneth205 And A BVN Scammer by obiorathesubtle: 7:48pm On Aug 13, 2016
Hmm. THe scammer broke rule 22
Re: Download This Hilarious Conversation Between Kenneth205 And A BVN Scammer by IamLEGEND1: 8:18pm On Aug 13, 2016
You no want make homeboys hustle ni?

You for tell am say you dey bank with Oceanic bank...onto real JJC stuff.
Re: Download This Hilarious Conversation Between Kenneth205 And A BVN Scammer by Kenneth205(m): 8:25pm On Aug 13, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
You no want make homeboys hustle ni?

You for tell am say you dey bank with Oceanic bank...onto real JJC stuff.

Download make u listen. (link updated) grin

Cc: Tosyne2much, Vizkiz, Esuso2, Cherlene, Smellymouth
Re: Download This Hilarious Conversation Between Kenneth205 And A BVN Scammer by clevadani: 8:28pm On Aug 13, 2016
Hehehe
All these mumu boys. Dem wan scam empty account grin grin grin
Re: Download This Hilarious Conversation Between Kenneth205 And A BVN Scammer by Cherlene(f): 8:47pm On Aug 13, 2016
Kenneth205:

Download make u listen. (link updated) grin

Cc: Tosyne2much, Vizkiz, Esuso2, Cherlene, Smellymouth

shocked
Re: Download This Hilarious Conversation Between Kenneth205 And A BVN Scammer by tosyne2much(m): 9:01pm On Aug 13, 2016
That was how one basta.rd sent me the same message, I called him to play on him and he told me to dictate my ATM serial number to him. I just shook my head and told him to find a job because hunger is likely to kill him in this period of food scarcity cheesy cheesy
Re: Download This Hilarious Conversation Between Kenneth205 And A BVN Scammer by George22016(m): 9:12pm On Aug 13, 2016
I won't even bother calling NA waste of credit.instead I use the credit call my Australian bae
Re: Download This Hilarious Conversation Between Kenneth205 And A BVN Scammer by handsam(m): 10:38pm On Aug 13, 2016
George22016:
I won't even bother calling NA waste of credit.instead I use the credit call my Australian bae

K

(1) (Reply)

Whose Lips Is Sexier / Common Stories To Expect When You Go Back To Your Ex-Girlfriend / If Sex Is All Gals Give in a reationship Then I've No Complain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.