Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,985 members, 7,952,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:17 AM

No Active Moderator In The Foreign Affairs Section. - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / No Active Moderator In The Foreign Affairs Section. (2909 Views)

Moderator Needed In Gistaboutschool / How Do I Apply To Be A Moderator In Politics Section? / Who Is Your Most Friendly Moderator? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Active Moderator In The Foreign Affairs Section. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 27, 2017
Hello Mynd44,

Please could you clean up this thread before it gets derailed. It is a photo posting thread, not a discussion thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/1386870/african-militaries-security-services-strictly/1124
Re: No Active Moderator In The Foreign Affairs Section. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 27, 2017
Henry240:
Hello Mynd44,

Please could you clean up this thread before it gets derailed. It is a photo posting thread, not a discussion thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/1386870/african-militaries-security-services-strictly/1124

Thanks.
Re: No Active Moderator In The Foreign Affairs Section. by Nobody: 6:24am On Jun 23, 2017
Hello Mynd44,

Could you please unban Nemesiis2u in this thread. His post was banned by the anti spambot.

https://www.nairaland.com/3220297/technical-discussions-international-military-equipments/191
Re: No Active Moderator In The Foreign Affairs Section. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 23, 2017
Hello Mynd44

Please could you ban HatiI3 for derailing this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/1386870/african-militaries-security-services-strictly/1210

Thanks, i have pleaded with him, but he won't stop.

Please delete all comments in the last 2 pages only photos should remain.
Re: No Active Moderator In The Foreign Affairs Section. by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 06, 2017
Tdayof, dude, where is the picture now? Why are you withholding it?

Please post it. This is the same thing you did when the Super Mushak story broke.
Re: No Active Moderator In The Foreign Affairs Section. by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 06, 2017
overhypedsteve:
from now onwards all your stvpid posts will not see the light of day, it will be like you never existed, it will be like the anti-spam bot was created specifically for you. You will slowly but surely fade into limbo. Always, no matter how jealous or ass-ached you are, always respect the Victories of another man do not try to claim it for yourself as a coward. You do not see any Nigerian argue with you when you post bogus achievements of the SANDF in the bush war and in World War 2.
But here is our thing, here is our victory and you came over to sit on it. You are f#cking coward. Nigerians lost their lives fighting a full blown war in this places and you want to tell us that your PMC's saved the day. What is the capacity of this PMC's and what size of troops can they deploy that they could have saved this countries or you think these wars we speak of are jokes, this nations where in a state of total f#cking chaos, no government and no order, different rebel groups were fighting each other in suburbs with civilians in it. Even the Libya of today was not as bad as Liberia lr Sierra Leone at least Libya have a government. I wonder why you would want to claim another man's glory? Have you seen any Nigerian arguing the fact that your men where raped by child soldiers in the DRC. so why claiming another man's victory.

Some of the posts you Nigerians make is heartbreaking to say the least.

I mean, how can a Nigerian be begging for relevance/pity in a Nigerian forum or in a clear Nigerian victory.

You guys need to post comments with self-worth!! No offence intended.

The areas in bold, i found them hard to read, i cringed in complete embarrassment!
Re: No Active Moderator In The Foreign Affairs Section. by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 16, 2017
agaugust:
See the army that wants, to help other countries.....see them sommersaulting tanks in Kwa ZULU Natal province grin

Dude, i know you are itching to comment, but your 1 year hiatus should be over by now.

You shouldn't allow any deny you the right of commenting in a Nigerian forum.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2017 Shortlisted Npower Recruitment Candidate / Na2day? Retirement / Fish With Human Teeth Caught In Russian River (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.