Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,510 members, 7,770,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:47 AM

How To Know If You Dating A Green Snake - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If You Dating A Green Snake (909 Views)

Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend / Girls When You Dating A Guy Then You Notice He Is Impotent What Will You Do / Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If You Dating A Green Snake by lordweezy(m): 11:15pm On Aug 13, 2016
we all know and accept that man is dynamic in nature but the truth is love is not. love supersedes all things and thoughts, what would you call a guy who screams i love you to a lady only after to dump her for the friend or marry another and to our ladies you friendzone a guy and expect express marriage, una can dream!! these are the green snakes but mind you karma catches up with all manner of people, my advice every relationship has something to say, if a man loves you and sponsors you through school or in your career, and you suddenly move on cos you feel he is not right or you dont love him, do you consider what happen to the efforts put into your life, remember even as God love is most merciful, he will send you to hell if you dont appreciate his love in your life after life,i call it destine but karma will not let you scout free its evil,you claim you love a girl and deflower her only to claim later that you don't like her attitude, she is this or that, even God no like divorce and you dey start am before marriage because you cant train her to be the woman you want, karma blames you.its beta no relationship or stick to one serious partner than 1 guy*4 babes or 8 guys*1 girl. you no dey plant dem the people, but u dey harvest from them hmmm, e no good ooh, u dey kill yourself, the high rate of divorce now is bad, number of singles in the market for relationship are high than those single music album released, so lets hook one man or lady and be serious, mirror the person you love and transform them with the unique power of love, imagine by training a child,what he watches he like to imagine, imitate, and desire. so look at that picture and build the man or woman you desire and stop being a snake in green grass.
Re: How To Know If You Dating A Green Snake by 0luwatope(m): 12:25am On Aug 14, 2016
i dont even understand
Re: How To Know If You Dating A Green Snake by Movesz(m): 1:19am On Aug 14, 2016
Marriage is all about luck

(1) (Reply)

Guy Gives Chick His Last 20k During Date, Later Regrets It And Does This / Pls I Need A Partner / life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.