Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,860 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

5 Seriously Difficult Atheist Questions For Christians That Are Mind-twisting - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Seriously Difficult Atheist Questions For Christians That Are Mind-twisting (8040 Views)

Atheist Questions "Incest" In The Bible / For Christians: How To Be Free From Masturbation, Other Addictions / 10 Questions For Christians That Attack Atheists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Seriously Difficult Atheist Questions For Christians That Are Mind-twisting by JackBizzle: 1:52pm On Aug 14, 2016
honourhim:

Let me answer you one after the other as time permits me.

Yes God is good and perfect.
Everything that God allowed to happen is for a reason.
When there was no evil, Lucifer felt he was equal with God. And because failure was non existent and unknown to them some fellow angels had the same belief with Lucifer and of course God had to show them that they were not equals and that they were not infallible like God as they thought. That was how Lucifer became devil.

We are not programmed robots, we are created to learn and learning takes process just like our growth is not instantaneous but takes a process. Evil is one of our learning instruments.
The presence of evil and failure has made us to experience the redemption power of God, the power of God to protect, to provide to deliver us. It has also made us to experience God"s mercy, to know that God can be angry, that God can love and can hate, that God can forgive etc. Some of these attributes of God would have been unknown to us without the presence of evil. But God wants us to know them.
If there was no evil and faillibility at all, we would ve felt that we are equal with God but then God didn't create us (both human and angels) to be his equals or to rub shoulders with him. With the experience of Lucifer, the remaining angels in heaven must have learnt their lesson that their perfect state is solely powered by God. Also when we get to heaven and be perfected, nobody will tell us that our perfection is solely by God's grace.
The universe belongs to God. He runs it as it pleases him and there's nothing you can do than what you are doing now which of course has no effect on God.
Pls note that the rate at which evil prevails in a society is dependent on the people.

Nice attempt to answer the question.

But your answer still falls short- God did not need to create us and secondly he did not need to create the devil. What is the point in creating humans just so that they can live in misery?

Even without the devil mankind can still be evil <<< A very important point.
Re: 5 Seriously Difficult Atheist Questions For Christians That Are Mind-twisting by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 14, 2016
JackBizzle:

You have been answered. Evil is a thing- according to the bible.

Guy, stop JAQing.
I don't think any of both of you can think honestly or reason properly. The question is, is evil a thing? I'm not asking for what the bible says here but what your English Language says.
Re: 5 Seriously Difficult Atheist Questions For Christians That Are Mind-twisting by 4kings: 1:53pm On Aug 14, 2016
honourhim:

Pls note that the rate at which evil prevails in a society is dependent on the people.
please please please, inform this to kingebuka, winner01, naijadeyhia and their cohorts. That would be very much appreciated.
Re: 5 Seriously Difficult Atheist Questions For Christians That Are Mind-twisting by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 14, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

Can you pls read. . . .
Are you dumb or has Down's Syndrome? I'm asking, is evil a thing?
Re: 5 Seriously Difficult Atheist Questions For Christians That Are Mind-twisting by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 14, 2016
JackBizzle:

Stop this cut and paste argument, bro.

There is no evidence for Gawd. Simple and shawt

angryI typed it myself. I took 30 minutes of my time to compose the cut and paste since I have observed that atheists have turned sunday on NL into christianity bashing day

When you get tired of seeing it stop creating your threads. You people are always asking these questions in different threads every Sunday and you want us to be giving you different answers abi? tongue cheesy

I am not posting for your benefit by the way. When it is time you will run back to God either in this life or after life. I hope this one though

I am yet to see a true atheist in Nigeria. You are all at different stages of backsliding... grin

Enjoy the sermon from your window, from your tv, from your mum too am sure. All of them will speak against you on judgement day.
Re: 5 Seriously Difficult Atheist Questions For Christians That Are Mind-twisting by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:10pm On Aug 14, 2016
Reyginus:
Are you dumb or has Down's Syndrome? I'm asking, is evil a thing?

Why must you insult me?

I have answered your question. Yes, evil is a thing according to the bible. Evil was created by God. Therefore, it is a thing.
Re: 5 Seriously Difficult Atheist Questions For Christians That Are Mind-twisting by JackBizzle: 2:14pm On Aug 14, 2016
Suprnov3r:

angryI typed it myself. I took 30 minutes of my time to compose the cut and paste since I have observed that atheists have turned sunday on NL into christianity bashing day

When you get tired of seeing it stop creating your threads. You people are always asking these questions in different threads every Sunday and you want us to be giving you different answers abi? tongue cheesy

I am not posting for your benefit by the way. When it is time you will run back to God either in this life or after life. I hope this one though

I am yet to see a true atheist in Nigeria. You are all at different stages of backsliding... grin

Enjoy the sermon from your window, from your tv, from your mum too am sure. All of them will speak against you on judgement day.

It is rare for atheists to become christians. It mostly happens the other way around

3 Likes

Re: 5 Seriously Difficult Atheist Questions For Christians That Are Mind-twisting by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 14, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

Why must you insult me?

I have answered your question. Yes, evil is a thing according to the bible. Evil was created by God. Therefore, it is a thing.
How did I insult you? You asked if I can read but I didn't see it as insult and I asked if you have Down's Syndrome only for you to see it as an insult. How do you think?

I ask again is evil a thing? Until you answer my question from our understanding of English Language we'd leave the argument at this point. No time to pretend anybody is making sense when they are not even trying to.
Re: 5 Seriously Difficult Atheist Questions For Christians That Are Mind-twisting by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:44pm On Aug 14, 2016
Reyginus:
How did I insult you? You asked if I can read but I didn't see it as insult and I asked if you have Down's Syndrome only for you to see it as an insult. How do you think?

I ask again is evil a thing? Until you answer my question from our understanding of English Language we'd leave the argument at this point. No time to pretend anybody is making sense when they are not even trying to.

The bible says God created evil. Therefore, it is a thing.
Re: 5 Seriously Difficult Atheist Questions For Christians That Are Mind-twisting by 4kings: 3:10pm On Aug 14, 2016
honourhim:

Let me answer you one after the other as time permits me.

Yes God is good and perfect.
Everything that God allowed to happen is for a reason.
When there was no evil, Lucifer felt he was equal with God. And because failure was non existent and unknown to them some fellow angels had the same belief with Lucifer and of course God had to show them that they were not equals and that they were not infallible like God as they thought. That was how Lucifer became devil.

We are not programmed robots, we are created to learn and learning takes process just like our growth is not instantaneous but takes a process. Evil is one of our learning instruments.
The presence of evil and failure has made us to experience the redemption power of God, the power of God to protect, to provide to deliver us. It has also made us to experience God"s mercy, to know that God can be angry, that God can love and can hate, that God can forgive etc. Some of these attributes of God would have been unknown to us without the presence of evil. But God wants us to know them.
If there was no evil and faillibility at all, we would ve felt that we are equal with God but then God didn't create us (both human and angels) to be his equals or to rub shoulders with him. With the experience of Lucifer, the remaining angels in heaven must have learnt their lesson that their perfect state is solely powered by God. Also when we get to heaven and be perfected, nobody will tell us that our perfection is solely by God's grace.
The universe belongs to God. He runs it as it pleases him and there's nothing you can do than what you are doing now which of course has no effect on God.
Your reason 4 God allowing evil is so that no being would rub shoulders with him.
Then why does he judge and get angry at things "He allowed to happen"?.
From ur explanation, it is his will to punish people eternally, who think there are equal with God, and then automatically playing out the consequence(evil), which 'he allowed'. Right?.

1 Like

Re: 5 Seriously Difficult Atheist Questions For Christians That Are Mind-twisting by JackBizzle: 3:19pm On Aug 14, 2016
Questions like the one in the op can make someone to leave christianity. KingEbukanaija, what do you think?

1 Like

Re: 5 Seriously Difficult Atheist Questions For Christians That Are Mind-twisting by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 14, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

The bible says God created evil. Therefore, it is a thing.
Wow! The bible says a Fool says in his heart there's no God. So you are a fool. How about that?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Seriously Difficult Atheist Questions For Christians That Are Mind-twisting by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 14, 2016
nicedas:
i have got just one question for you, in the bible, i have seen a place wher jesus fell to his face and pray, where in the bible jesus or any creature danced or even clossed his or her eyes to pray?

*shaking my head*
Re: 5 Seriously Difficult Atheist Questions For Christians That Are Mind-twisting by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:39pm On Aug 14, 2016
Reyginus:
Wow! The bible says a Fool says in his heart there's no God. So you are a fool. How about that?

I say God is something we hold in a high esteem. It could be Man, Stone, Sun or River. What is God to some Hindu is Cow to you. What is God to Aborisha is consciousness to you. There is God and I am not a fool.

Jehovah says in his heart there is no god. While other gods exist, he is a fool.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Seriously Difficult Atheist Questions For Christians That Are Mind-twisting by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 14, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

I say God is something we hold in a high esteem. It could be Man, Stone, Sun or River. What is God to some Hindu is Cow to you. What is God to Aborisha is consciousness to you. There is God and I am not a fool.

Jehovah says in his heart there is no god. While other gods exist, he is a fool.
Ah! Poor FolyKaze! I thought we were talking about God according to the Bible? What happened? Is your definition according to the Bible?
Re: 5 Seriously Difficult Atheist Questions For Christians That Are Mind-twisting by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 14, 2016
JackBizzle:

1) God is good. God is perfect. But how then can you explain why he created such evil like the devil? Even the bible says that by their fruit, ye shall know them. How can a banana tree produce apples? How can a good God be capable of producing such evil like the devil?

When God created the adversary, He gave him a mind to function on his own
, to think independently. He was not made subject to laws as machineries which are subjected to commands and programs. With this freewill, the adversary chose to use it to his own unbridled pleasure

2) A half truth is a lie. You lie by omitting a part that will change the story completely. The catholic church and all bible historians agree that there are scrolls, gospels and books left out of the scripture. Even the original biblical scriptures have been lost, what we see are copies of copies that are translated. How can you trust the bible when you know it is not complete?

Truly, copies of the text are left
but we still have manuscripts closer to the original. Books which are rejected are called "pseudepigraphia" and this is because they do not agree with the gospels or letters. The historians and scholars selected texts to be canonised based on what they called "majority text" i.e manuscripts which tell the same story.

3) What was God doing before Judaism and Christianity? It is without doubt that pagan and polytheistic religions existed long before christianity. What was Jehovah doing before he started telling man what to do? Why were other gods more popular than him?

He had started talking to man long
before religion but people chose the way they wanted to worship or pay obeisance to deities.

4) Why does God love killing children to punish parents? God killed the first born of Egyptians for enslaving the Isrealites. God Killed David's son for disobedience. Why not just punish the parents?

This I cannot explain

5) A kingdom divided against itself cannot prosper. God is not the author of confusion. So why is christianity so fragmented and divided with different bibles, dogmas and churches?

Blame religious leaders for that and the bible is not different though some texts are regarded as canon by the Catholics and there are slight differences in manuscripts which bare no consequences on the message itself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Seriously Difficult Atheist Questions For Christians That Are Mind-twisting by ValentineMary(m): 4:12pm On Aug 14, 2016
malvisguy212:
the op mention bible passage ? The op did not deserve reply, how can you accuse someone of injustice when you don't believe He ever exist ? The op did not understand the NATURE of God, the purpose of God creation. The op did not even understand The biblical meaning of omnipotent.
Is this the modern way of docking questions
Re: 5 Seriously Difficult Atheist Questions For Christians That Are Mind-twisting by ValentineMary(m): 4:27pm On Aug 14, 2016
lordnicklaus:

, to think independently. He was not made subject to laws as machineries which are subjected to commands and programs. With this freewill, the adversary chose to use it to his own unbridled pleasure
If God gave us free will, it contradicts the hypothesis that he has a plan for us. So we are practically living blind and God is watching us and later gets angry when an expected result occur remembering that he is omniscient. So God initially did not plan to save us, it was only a plan B. But why would an omniscient being have a plan B

but we still have manuscripts closer to the original. Books which are rejected are called "pseudepigraphia" and this is because they do not agree with the gospels or letters. The historians and scholars selected texts to be canonised based on what they called "majority text" i.e manuscripts which tell the same story.
Most of these true text has been proven to be works of plagiarism. Eg it is obvious thatMatthew gospel was copied from Mark but why would Matthew lack intimate knowledge of Jesus and have to copy it from Mark even though Mark did not meet Jesus?

Also the Torah has also been proved to be copied from Babylonian mythology.

before religion but people chose the way they wanted to worship or pay obeisance to deities.
Then what makes u sure the Jews got it right?
So man was blind for eon years before the Jews arrived Are u saying this because u are xtian or because u can actually prove it?

This I cannot explain
I like ur sincerity here.

Blame religious leaders for that and the bible is not different though some texts are regarded as canon by the Catholics and there are slight differences in manuscripts which bare no consequences on the message itself

Since the origin of christianity, it has been a tool for oppression and manipulation. Why should we still trust it?
Re: 5 Seriously Difficult Atheist Questions For Christians That Are Mind-twisting by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:38pm On Aug 14, 2016
Reyginus:
Ah! Poor FolyKaze! I thought we were talking about God according to the Bible? What happened? Is your definition according to the Bible?

Do you agree the God of the bible is Orisha Oke; God of the mountain?
Re: 5 Seriously Difficult Atheist Questions For Christians That Are Mind-twisting by Lsofdk(m): 4:39pm On Aug 14, 2016
Suprnov3r:
Atheism is as much a faith as christianity.

Atheism like religion also requires people to disbelieve fact and reality on the premise that that reality has some vague explanations not yet proven.

The only difference between atheism and religion is that while religion attributes unknowns to a personality called God, atheism attributes unknowns to an idea called science.

It is a fact that quite a number of verses in the bible has no empirical proofs in contemporary science. So also it is a fact that atheistic views on things also do not have empirical proofs in contemporary science.

Both belief systems employ elements of faith [/b]to deal with unknowns. The only reason why Christianity seems to falter on the face of intense scientifc scrutiny is that there is a obviously the need for universal application of its principles as a means of justification and when it fails this test, it appears to be weak especially when taken out of the context of its actual application

[b]If Atheism had a church or had an organised religious appendage, hitler would have been a member. Stalin and Chairman Mao would be popes.
So also all the philosopical and militant atheists that have queried the Christian faith since day one would have had a recognised platform to air out their views.

They would have in essense not been clean or had this superficial sense of infallibility that pervades atheistic space everywhere they are now. They would also have had a book or codes which early atheist might have prescribed as a summary of their thoughts just like the bible and that book woukd have had a thousand verses which when tested in the light of contemporary science would be as clueless and faulted as any other religious text. Darwins theories of evolution keeps going round and round. Non biblical theories on the planet origins would have been codified since 1100AD and would have had so much revisions no one would take it serious

Atheist do come down from your high horses and learn that life is not as clearcut and defined as logic makes you feel. Christians have killed a lot of people and many practices are unfair and barbaric. Your fellow adherents have killed more people than christianity combined but we don't always feel the need to harp on this because our message of love doesn't always thrive in arguments and verbal conflicts but in humble acceptance.

All the answers you want have been answered 1000 times before. If I do post them here it won't make any difference to you whether they are true or not. So I will save myself the stress for anyone who genuinely wants answers and stumbles on your thread

Bottomline, if you are looking for reasons to disbelieve the bible, there are many. In fact there many in the bible itself. My advice to you is this... Should you stake your possible eternity on the infallibility of scientists and what they tell you? Science has faulted itself over and over again. The science you were taught in school is different in principles in what your kids are being taught right now. The bible has lasted in its scope for as long as man has existed and its principles are yet to be faulted across thousands of generations

Would you stake your life and eternity that some scientist in one laboratory in norway is 100% correct all of the time in things he says he knows about that happened thousands of years before he was born and he has only lived 70+ years?

The day scientists can explain using mathematics on how people hold rain in benin I will then come back and listen to your beautiful theories of how some random atoms joined together to form humans

You are taking a gamble worse than bet9ja. I would rather be wrong and loose nothing than be right and loose my eternity to regret
much respect… who couldhave said it better

Re: 5 Seriously Difficult Atheist Questions For Christians That Are Mind-twisting by JackBizzle: 5:13pm On Aug 14, 2016
Lsofdk:

much respect… who couldhave said it better

This is not cheerleading practice. Make your own argument.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4105483_lol126_jpegf8928431d9e8e674fe3c858a5c75a02d
Re: 5 Seriously Difficult Atheist Questions For Christians That Are Mind-twisting by JackBizzle: 5:21pm On Aug 14, 2016
I must commend you for your time and sincerity. It is rare to see a honest christian these days.

lordnicklaus:

The evil did not just come from nowhere. Note that God created everything according to the bible and so, He created the evil tendencies in his creations. That freewill to do evil is a function put in man byGod.

lordnicklaus:

Even with your explanation, we dont still have the full bible.

lordnicklaus:

What? Were God's talks (long before religion) with man not convincing? Why did they follow other religions instead of worshipping him?

lordnicklaus:

This I cannot explain
Good and sincere.

lordnicklaus:

Oh, the bible is different. As an ex catholic...I know this firsthand.
Re: 5 Seriously Difficult Atheist Questions For Christians That Are Mind-twisting by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 14, 2016
ValentineMary:

If God gave us free will, it contradicts the hypothesis that he has a plan for us. So we are practically living blind and God is watching us and later gets angry when an expected result occur remembering that he is omniscient. So God initially did not plan to save us, it was only a plan B. But why would an omniscient being have a plan B
Verily, predestination and divine plan do not conform with freewill. Being one who believes in freewill, I do not believe in predestination. Everyone has a choice to make for himself. God just wants us to use our freewill in the best way we can and He definitely understands our limitations.

Most of these true text has been proven to be works of plagiarism. Eg it is obvious thatMatthew gospel was copied from Mark but why would Matthew lack intimate knowledge of Jesus and have to copy it from Mark even though Mark did not meet Jesus?

Also the Torah has also been proved to be copied from Babylonian mythology.

Yes, Matthew was copied from Mark. There is a tradition that says Mark got info from Simon Peter
his teacher. The explanation I have as regards Matthew copying from Mark is that since Simon Peter was closer to Jesus than Matthew was, he definitely would have witnessed or heard a lot from Jesus than Matthew and so the latter had to copy from Mark which was a narration of the former (Peter) and also, Peter was among the first set of disciples and thus would have witnessed the infant stage of Jesus' ministry. Truly, Jewish creation text reflects older Babylonian/Sumerian sources like Enuma Elish, Epic of Gilgamesh, Atrahasis e.t.c. Even I have read the book of Job carefully and noticed slight similarities with Sumero-Babylonian text but we must remember Abraham was from Sumeria/Babylonia and Job was from Uz in the east and it is probable that Uz was located in Sumeria.

Then what makes u sure the Jews got it right?
So man was blind for eon years before the Jews arrived Are u saying this because u are xtian or because u can actually prove it?

This is also another part I have no explanation for. Another reason I do not believe in the hell fire scare-tactic.

I like ur sincerity here.

Alright!

Since the origin of christianity, it has been a tool for oppression and manipulation. Why should we still trust it?

It has been a tool for oppression and control in modern times in comparison with ancient times in which methods of its influence were serene.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Seriously Difficult Atheist Questions For Christians That Are Mind-twisting by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 14, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

Do you agree the God of the bible is Orisha Oke; God of the mountain?
Lololol. Is this question according to the bible?
Re: 5 Seriously Difficult Atheist Questions For Christians That Are Mind-twisting by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:27pm On Aug 14, 2016
Reyginus:
Lololol. Is this question according to the bible?

The bible accounted what the people from the other side perceived about Jehovah, what he is really and what he possessed.

Jehovah is the God of the mountain 1 Kings 20:23. You can see him becoming impotent when Israel was attacked on the plain.
Re: 5 Seriously Difficult Atheist Questions For Christians That Are Mind-twisting by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 14, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

The bible accounted what the people from the other side perceived about Jehovah, what he is really and what he possessed.

Jehovah is the God of the mountain 1 Kings 20:23. You can see him becoming impotent when Israel was attacked on the plain.
Where's Orisha Eke mentioned 'according' to the Bible?
Re: 5 Seriously Difficult Atheist Questions For Christians That Are Mind-twisting by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:45pm On Aug 14, 2016
Reyginus:
Where's Orisha Eke mentioned 'according' to the Bible?

You are looking for a live maggot in a salt.

You can never find Sango among the patheon of Greek God.

But common sense should tell you that Sango is similar to Thor.

If Jehovah is the God of mountain, Orisha Oke too is God of mountain. Therefore, Orisha Oke is Jehovah.

1 Like

Re: 5 Seriously Difficult Atheist Questions For Christians That Are Mind-twisting by honourhim: 8:47pm On Aug 14, 2016
Re: 5 Seriously Difficult Atheist Questions For Christians That Are Mind-twisting by raphieMontella: 11:50pm On Aug 14, 2016
Re: 5 Seriously Difficult Atheist Questions For Christians That Are Mind-twisting by kilo4sure: 6:39am On Aug 15, 2016
At first glance, l think only number 4 could be tricky and confusing though, but when l'm chanced l would engage myself in the debate.
Re: 5 Seriously Difficult Atheist Questions For Christians That Are Mind-twisting by honourhim: 9:47am On Aug 15, 2016
JackBizzle:

Nice attempt to answer the question.

But your answer still falls short- God did not need to create us

Nope. The question there is- whose need was the creator's first interest before he created us? To you the creator has no need of creating us but to Him there is need. To those of us who worship him there is need. So it depends what which side of the divide you are.
Its just like the animals having the perception that there was no need for them to be created considering the misery they face in the hands of human who slaughter them on daily basis. To the animals they dont see the need of their creation but to us human and to God there is need.

JackBizzle:

secondly he did not need to create the devil.

He created him as an angel. I ve already told you how he degenerated to being the devil.

JackBizzle:

What is the point in creating humans just so that they can live in misery?

Nope. Its not every human that is living in misery. As bad as you may think this world is many people still dont want to die(including the ones living in misery). You and i know that if an option to live in this world forever is thrown, a vast majority of people will grab it (including the people you think are living in misery). And like i said before, the level at which evil prevails in a society is dependent on the people. The blame of the level of evil should actually go to the people, not God.

JackBizzle:

Even without the devil mankind can still be evil <<< A very important point.

Not reallly. What led to Lucifer's fall was different from man's fall because man wasnt sharing the same glory, power and knowledge as Lucifer. Man wasnt also dwelling in heaven with God as Lucifer so man didnt know much about God as Lucifer. One of the things that the serpent used in deceiving Eve was that if they ate the fruit they will be like God. And that seemed to be the catcher for Eve. The devil stirred that thought of being like God in her and she grabbed it. So even if that thought of being like God was in man he wouldnt have made use of it to go against God like Lucifer did because he wasnt seeing God. He was just hearing his voice. He didnt know as much as Lucifer knew about God so it was someone who knew much more that could have caused him to fall.
Re: 5 Seriously Difficult Atheist Questions For Christians That Are Mind-twisting by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 15, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

You are looking for a live maggot in a salt.

You can never find Sango among the patheon of Greek God.

But common sense should tell you that Sango is similar to Thor.

If Jehovah is the God of mountain, Orisha Oke too is God of mountain. Therefore, Orisha Oke is Jehovah.
Commonsense? You talk about commonsense? Your commonsense didn't tell you once you must draw inference 'according' to the Bible? Smh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Deny The Virgin Birth Of Jesus / Why Many Christians Find It Difficult To Be Holy / What Is The Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.