Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,329 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Ring That Lets You Feel Your Partner's Heartbeat Anywhere In The World(pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ring That Lets You Feel Your Partner's Heartbeat Anywhere In The World(pic) (850 Views)

Meet Man With Longest P*nis In World (pic) / Do You Feel Nervous When The Thought Of Getting Married Someday Sets In? / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ring That Lets You Feel Your Partner's Heartbeat Anywhere In The World(pic) by timidapsin(m): 9:55am On Aug 14, 2016
While the advancement of technology has given us unprecedented ways of communicating with one another from all over the world, there's still nothing out there that can compare to sitting next to the person you love.

As a person who has had at least a few long distance relationships, I can tell you that it's one of the hardest things a person will ever have to do in their life. No one wants to be apart from their person, especially if it's for a long period of time.

source: http://afriwap.com/technology-news/checkout-the-ring-that-makes-you-feel-your-lovers-heartbeat/

lalasticlala
Re: Ring That Lets You Feel Your Partner's Heartbeat Anywhere In The World(pic) by timidapsin(m): 9:56am On Aug 14, 2016
I can't seriously wait to have this.. grin
Re: Ring That Lets You Feel Your Partner's Heartbeat Anywhere In The World(pic) by JamieRocks(m): 10:28am On Aug 14, 2016
I hope it detects when a partner cheats?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ring That Lets You Feel Your Partner's Heartbeat Anywhere In The World(pic) by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:30am On Aug 14, 2016
JamieRocks:

That would be something! cheesy
Re: Ring That Lets You Feel Your Partner's Heartbeat Anywhere In The World(pic) by timidapsin(m): 10:35am On Aug 14, 2016
JamieRocks:
faster heart rate grin
Re: Ring That Lets You Feel Your Partner's Heartbeat Anywhere In The World(pic) by project8(m): 10:37am On Aug 14, 2016
wud be much more beta if it emits electric shock each tym any of d partner is abt to cheat
Re: Ring That Lets You Feel Your Partner's Heartbeat Anywhere In The World(pic) by timidapsin(m): 10:50am On Aug 14, 2016
project8:
wud be much more beta if it emits electric shock each tym any of d partner is abt to cheat
Then there would be more deaths from electric shock..
Re: Ring That Lets You Feel Your Partner's Heartbeat Anywhere In The World(pic) by rawpadgin(m): 10:56am On Aug 14, 2016
Another way to reduce life expectancy

Am sure it has side effects
Re: Ring That Lets You Feel Your Partner's Heartbeat Anywhere In The World(pic) by project8(m): 1:33pm On Aug 14, 2016
timidapsin:
Then there would be more deaths from electric shock..
not to kill bt a little shock to bring d cheating partner back go his sense..and also to notify d other partner

(1) (Reply)

Time To Start A Game That Is Alot Of Fun! / I Have A Crush On My Co Worker / What Is He Up To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.