Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Zainab Balogun Replies Fan That Asks: "Will You Accept If I Ask You Out" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zainab Balogun Replies Fan That Asks: "Will You Accept If I Ask You Out" (1172 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' / Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' / Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zainab Balogun Replies Fan That Asks: "Will You Accept If I Ask You Out" by deymoh(m): 11:18am On Aug 14, 2016
TV host and Actress, Zainab Balogun launched[b] 'Ask Me Anything'[/b] session on her wall where many interesting questions were asked and she responded to all excepted the ones that came in when she was already offline...

Outstandingly, a fan was bold to ask her if she would accept his proposal and she replied saying "Maybe". Another fan asked "Can we make a baby?" and she replied "But we are not married" cheesy

With that response, that fan must have proceeded in response to the question he asked provided he was serious.

Checkout her other responses below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJDua9vD5Hu

http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/08/zainab-balogun-replies-fan-that-asks.html
cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3

Re: Zainab Balogun Replies Fan That Asks: "Will You Accept If I Ask You Out" by deymoh(m): 11:21am On Aug 14, 2016
deymoh:
TV host and Actress, Zainab Balogun launched[b] 'Ask Me Anything'[/b] session on her wall where many interesting questions were asked and she responded to all excepted the ones that came in when she was already offline...

Outstandingly, a fan was bold to ask her if she would accept his proposal and she replied saying "Maybe"[/b]. Another fan asked [b]"Can we make a baby?" and she replied "But we are not married" cheesy

With that response, that fan must have proceeded in response to the question he asked provided he was serious.

Checkout her other responses below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJDua9vD5Hu
cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3

Re: Zainab Balogun Replies Fan That Asks: "Will You Accept If I Ask You Out" by deymoh(m): 11:22am On Aug 14, 2016
cool
Re: Zainab Balogun Replies Fan That Asks: "Will You Accept If I Ask You Out" by soberdrunk(m): 11:29am On Aug 14, 2016
Mtcheeewww! "maybe" may be' "I'd rather go out with the offspring of a sheep and goat". Its a "yes" or "no" question angry sad

1 Like

Re: Zainab Balogun Replies Fan That Asks: "Will You Accept If I Ask You Out" by LecciGucci: 11:50am On Aug 14, 2016
Re: Zainab Balogun Replies Fan That Asks: "Will You Accept If I Ask You Out" by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 14, 2016
eyin lemmoo jare

(1) (Reply)

Smart Solar Led Street Light For Schools, Hotels, Hospital, Garden, Parks. / So Shocking! See What Drug Abuse Did To Husband, Wife And Child Along The Road / Flavour Pictured With Another Model In Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.