Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:13 AM

Am Ready For Marriage But Don't Av Money For Wedding. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Ready For Marriage But Don't Av Money For Wedding. (523 Views)

"Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady / Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog / Nigeria Girls Don't Av Anything To Offer Than Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Ready For Marriage But Don't Av Money For Wedding. by dollext: 1:31pm On Aug 14, 2016
Aw long can I continue to wait just to av a wonderful wedding. I am in my early 30s gainfully employed currently running my Msc. In 1 of d naija UNI. My wife is also a graduate and earn a little. My salary can put food on d table comfortably.... The issue is I dont av d luxury for wedding and the engagement list I got from her family is killing. Waitg I go do?
Re: Am Ready For Marriage But Don't Av Money For Wedding. by Solvik(f): 1:35pm On Aug 14, 2016
You don't have to do an elaborate wedding. Cut your coat according to your material. Stay blessed

1 Like

Re: Am Ready For Marriage But Don't Av Money For Wedding. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 14, 2016
Bro you don't have to do elaborate wedding, just go for court wedding and safe yourself from debt. Invite few friends and family members you are done.

1 Like

Re: Am Ready For Marriage But Don't Av Money For Wedding. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 14, 2016
Lol. The matter be like person weh fit afford to maintain motor but no see money buy am.

You know what? Let us bargain. Gimme ur contact. I will give u money for dowry while u find money 4 wedding or vice versa, it depends on d one you want.

But we will sign written agreement. I will split the money I give you to one naira per day so I will be using your wife daily till the day the money (in naira) finish. But I will be fair to you, I will grant you access to ur wife, you can come and be making love to her and go back or we can share d number of days per week dat we will have her

I promise it will be confidential. We all know how hard the economy is these days. But if you don't keep to d agreement, I will broadcast the written deal and agreement.

So deal?

1 Like

Re: Am Ready For Marriage But Don't Av Money For Wedding. by MrHighSea: 1:45pm On Aug 14, 2016
Guy na mindset.
Is wedding still tripping homies as of late?
Gather ur inlaws (not inlaw's second cousins n dia hood niggas) + ur own ppl.
In short, gather those dt if dy dnt attend, d tin no go hold. IAM TALKING OF TRADITIONAL. If u think only traditional cant mek u guys married couples, ur lying. Then carry, ur money buy dt woman BMW, build urself anoda house n spend d rest in space. Dnt waste money on the Queen's culture, she z nt even aware of ours.

1 Like

Re: Am Ready For Marriage But Don't Av Money For Wedding. by theEYe21(f): 2:10pm On Aug 14, 2016
Why can't you do court marriage? It's only 40k undecided btw court marriage is the only true marriage where It's verified and recognize for anything all over the world. You can do traditional and white wedding later, when you have the money
Re: Am Ready For Marriage But Don't Av Money For Wedding. by theEYe21(f): 2:11pm On Aug 14, 2016
stunt89:
Bro you don't have to do elaborate wedding, just go for court wedding and safe yourself from debt. Invite few friends and family members you are done.
Re: Am Ready For Marriage But Don't Av Money For Wedding. by Topestbilly(m): 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2016
Once you give in to dis their elaborate wedding thing, more luxuries things will still follow as time goes on. Stand on what u want or after wedding na garri she won drink. Women sees wedding as a way of impressing their follow women, showing off at their husbands expense

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Major Reason(s) Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Very Long Time / What 95% Of Men Don’t Know About Lasting Long In Bed / Peter Okoye's Son Cameron Okoye Dancing Like His Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.