Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Single And Mingle - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single And Mingle (3664 Views)

They Are Single And Searching, But? / Single And Seriously Searching. / I Am Single And Searching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single And Mingle by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 14, 2016
Dat luscious can locate me now. very ready to mingle
Re: Single And Mingle by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 15, 2016
TrapQueen77:
The last time I checked myself I got crack between my thighs and not a heavy meat dangling, then I'm sure to myself I'm 101% female....
i'd be damned... and now am loving you.
Re: Single And Mingle by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 15, 2016
firstking01:
Fvcking tired of relationship, no reasonable girl to date....they are all moronsundecided...any girl that qoute me i will bash the living day out of herundecided
you are pissed already? thats who they are sometimes anyway.
Re: Single And Mingle by Nobody: 12:44am On Aug 15, 2016
kelval:
i'd be damned... and now am loving you.

grin uv been here for ages tongue

So tell me how u see NL as the days go by..
Re: Single And Mingle by Nobody: 12:54am On Aug 15, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin uv been here for ages tongue So tell me how u see NL as the days go by..
for ages? well, its true, its been long i became a member here though but i hardly check in except when i have a story, or gist i need to make known (usually in the music forum), and then i'd leave... i get to know the exciting part when i had my first post in the romance section. and meeting with someone like you, it's really going great trust me. now i spend most of my days here despite my busy/tight schedule. been searching for my bday mate for a very long time now and then thank God you are so close.
Re: Single And Mingle by okedoyinolabisi(f): 12:55am On Aug 15, 2016
discoprophet:
Who's ready for all those drama mingleship dey bring? I dey find spppirittual wifFe..
I do hope u are the spiritual type too
Re: Single And Mingle by Nobody: 12:59am On Aug 15, 2016
kelval:
for ages? well, its true, its been long i became a member here though but i hardly check in except when i have a story, or gist i need to make known (usually in the music forum), and then i'd leave... i get to know the exciting part when i had my first post in the romance section. and meeting with someone like you, it's really going great trust me. now i spend most of my days here despite my busy/tight schedule. been searching for my bday mate for a very long time now and then thank God you are so close.

Aaawww.... That's amazing grin

We're cancers, we can relate in so many things... Yeah I checked ur profile... U like making a threads wink

1 Like

Re: Single And Mingle by Nobody: 1:05am On Aug 15, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Aaawww.... That's amazing grin We're cancers, we can relate in so many things... Yeah I checked ur profile... U like making a threads wink
yea, i make threads to advertise few things and usually in the music section. can you please pm me. pleassssssssssse. dont know how to.
Re: Single And Mingle by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 15, 2016
okedoyinolabisi:
I do hope u are the spiritual type too

I was only joking. But aunty check am na.. U sef like drama?
Re: Single And Mingle by MilesLamar(m): 8:02am On Aug 15, 2016
Any abj/nas chick hiaaa.. Biko pm me or quote My post
Re: Single And Mingle by karally(f): 8:10am On Aug 15, 2016
I'm single that love to ride. I have been riding for 5 years. It's fun but alone.I'm waiting for like-minded people.
Re: Single And Mingle by DeLioncourt: 9:32am On Aug 15, 2016
Hello,

I'm not a single pringle and I gat no pimple, but I'm willing to mingle.
Re: Single And Mingle by DeLioncourt: 9:33am On Aug 15, 2016
karally:
I'm single that love to ride. I have been riding for 5 years. It's fun but alone.I'm waiting for like-minded people.

I'm pretty sure the ride i love is very different from yours.
Re: Single And Mingle by okedoyinolabisi(f): 10:31am On Aug 15, 2016
discoprophet:

I was only joking. But aunty check am na.. U sef like drama?
lolz...who be aunty?
Re: Single And Mingle by costaside(m): 10:36am On Aug 15, 2016
Single and mingle.... M
Re: Single And Mingle by costaside(m): 10:45am On Aug 15, 2016
Single and ready to mingle
Re: Single And Mingle by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 15, 2016
okedoyinolabisi:
lolz...who be aunty?

no be you tie parachute scarf? I always regard females who go by your kind of outfit as elderly women. U even get luck i didnt call you one..

okay dat was because you weren't tying wrapper..
Re: Single And Mingle by okedoyinolabisi(f): 4:39pm On Aug 15, 2016
discoprophet:

no be you tie parachute scarf? I always regard females who go by your kind of outfit as elderly women. U even get luck i didnt call you one..

okay dat was because you weren't tying wrapper..
haba...u mean o...me love my traditional outfit anyday anytime, but no worry I go change d pic so u won't call me mama
Re: Single And Mingle by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 16, 2016
okedoyinolabisi:
haba...u mean o...me love my traditional outfit anyday anytime, but no worry I go change d pic so u won't call me mama

mmmh.. How I love the sight of a flowing gown upon a glowing dark skin..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reason Most Men Shame Women. / Video & Photos: See What This Man And This Girl Were Caught Doing! / Top 10 States With Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.