Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,025 members, 7,821,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Cattle Seen Grazing In Apo Legislative Quarters, Abuja This Afternoon - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cattle Seen Grazing In Apo Legislative Quarters, Abuja This Afternoon (27900 Views)

See The Monitor Lizard I Killed In My Location This Afternoon (photos) / Big Python Killed At FGGC Staff Quarters Calabar (pix) / The Long Snake Killed At A Poultry Farm This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cattle Seen Grazing In Apo Legislative Quarters, Abuja This Afternoon by Philinho(m): 10:14pm On Aug 14, 2016
In the voice of Kanu, they want power just to return Hausa Falani into the government
Re: Cattle Seen Grazing In Apo Legislative Quarters, Abuja This Afternoon by JaypeeAnics(m): 10:14pm On Aug 14, 2016
Dey came to say Hi to Bubu.

1 Like

Re: Cattle Seen Grazing In Apo Legislative Quarters, Abuja This Afternoon by Reference(m): 10:14pm On Aug 14, 2016
Na. This is not right. It is not hygienic. They litter the place with bovine waste and in this season of rains it mucks up the whole place.
Re: Cattle Seen Grazing In Apo Legislative Quarters, Abuja This Afternoon by appini: 10:18pm On Aug 14, 2016
Don't be surprise that they have an important meeting with Buhari in Aso Rock, on how to reduce the price of commodities in Nigeria.
Re: Cattle Seen Grazing In Apo Legislative Quarters, Abuja This Afternoon by Excuzeme: 10:19pm On Aug 14, 2016
TheFreeOne:
It's the dawn of a new era, if they ain't grazing in APO, CBN quarters they'll be climbing pedestrian bridges.

Maybe these cows wanted to flex amongst our lawmakers and enjoy maximum security whilst lots of Nigerians are dying from insecurity that pervades the land.

Next will be a grazing visit to Aso rock. No shaking cos miyetti allah grand patron is in charge.

Stop fretting!

These are "PADDED" COWS! grin grin

Ask Dogarra and Saraki how these cows got included in the Budget. undecided undecided

Next time, l expect to see them at the presidential Wing of the International Airport in Abuja and Lagos.
They want to go vist the Queen of England to discuss Brexit!
shocked
Re: Cattle Seen Grazing In Apo Legislative Quarters, Abuja This Afternoon by Missonas(f): 10:25pm On Aug 14, 2016
This one even better my colleague showed me a pix of dem climbing the pedestrial bridge
Re: Cattle Seen Grazing In Apo Legislative Quarters, Abuja This Afternoon by fhemmii: 10:30pm On Aug 14, 2016
They came to see their Grand-patron about their earlier discussed feeds which is to be imported.

1 Like

Re: Cattle Seen Grazing In Apo Legislative Quarters, Abuja This Afternoon by murtalaa(m): 10:35pm On Aug 14, 2016
So herdsmen are not allowed in the south and they are also not allowed in their backyard? You tried
Re: Cattle Seen Grazing In Apo Legislative Quarters, Abuja This Afternoon by kaylex1994(m): 10:35pm On Aug 14, 2016
angry angry angryMy people are you surprise? This is the change many of you voted in....now no green grasses enough to Fred the cartels so they must move to ground with green pastures... If care is not taken aso rock will be the next
Re: Cattle Seen Grazing In Apo Legislative Quarters, Abuja This Afternoon by Ddy(m): 10:39pm On Aug 14, 2016
That cow with long horn is the mallam incharged.he changed to cow. lolz
Re: Cattle Seen Grazing In Apo Legislative Quarters, Abuja This Afternoon by agabaI23(m): 10:41pm On Aug 14, 2016
They are lawmakers jare!!
Re: Cattle Seen Grazing In Apo Legislative Quarters, Abuja This Afternoon by Yalakalibari007: 10:48pm On Aug 14, 2016
Another way of saying its our turn.
Funali herdsmen has been misbehaving but the govt have turned a blind eye.

Probably the electorate didn't see dat coming.
Re: Cattle Seen Grazing In Apo Legislative Quarters, Abuja This Afternoon by mu2sa2: 10:54pm On Aug 14, 2016
These cows are mostly owned by big men who give them out to the Fulani to look after.
Re: Cattle Seen Grazing In Apo Legislative Quarters, Abuja This Afternoon by cosade(m): 10:55pm On Aug 14, 2016
sokia:
Nairalanders ignorance is baffle me most of the cows in visibility of city or street is owned by the rich men they only employed herdsmen to help them tk care of....

So because they are rich men they should trespass on others properties?
Re: Cattle Seen Grazing In Apo Legislative Quarters, Abuja This Afternoon by fortunechy(m): 11:01pm On Aug 14, 2016
cow roaming country.........is a pity
Re: Cattle Seen Grazing In Apo Legislative Quarters, Abuja This Afternoon by CurrentSamuel(m): 11:21pm On Aug 14, 2016
This is too bad na......
Re: Cattle Seen Grazing In Apo Legislative Quarters, Abuja This Afternoon by DedeNkem: 11:25pm On Aug 14, 2016
Is this India or Nigeria?

Since ab*oki buhari became "president", northerners have been doing whatever they want with impunity!!
Re: Cattle Seen Grazing In Apo Legislative Quarters, Abuja This Afternoon by yomz1e(m): 11:29pm On Aug 14, 2016
obviously you must be a foreigner in Nigeria! These are common occurrence ! I like it when i approach them on my motorbike with Jardine Exhaust rumbling... the cows and goats just runs..... grin grin grin

HungerBAD:
But who get them?

It is dangerous leaving these animals to roam about;unsupervised.

Re: Cattle Seen Grazing In Apo Legislative Quarters, Abuja This Afternoon by Ericnrm(m): 11:36pm On Aug 14, 2016
OP were you at that roux hospital side,see the poo those things leave for ground ehn, road to house was f***king messed up
Re: Cattle Seen Grazing In Apo Legislative Quarters, Abuja This Afternoon by Ericnrm(m): 11:40pm On Aug 14, 2016
Literally stumbled onto this thread and thank god say no be only me notice, the bloody cows even went to that Funtaj area to mess it up
Re: Cattle Seen Grazing In Apo Legislative Quarters, Abuja This Afternoon by eleko1: 11:47pm On Aug 14, 2016
cool. Good cool undecided Operation cattle occupy Dem Lawless pipu estate
Re: Cattle Seen Grazing In Apo Legislative Quarters, Abuja This Afternoon by Roadmike(m): 12:06am On Aug 15, 2016
[size=20pt]this was not acceptable during the OBj era, with El Rufai in Charge. But suddenly everything has changed, AEPB is now a toothless bull dog. They are only good at harrasing residents with all manner of levy .[/size]
Re: Cattle Seen Grazing In Apo Legislative Quarters, Abuja This Afternoon by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 15, 2016
Those cattle belong to one fulani lawm(br)aker.
Re: Cattle Seen Grazing In Apo Legislative Quarters, Abuja This Afternoon by ngmgeek(m): 12:14am On Aug 15, 2016
We are lucky He has not appointed one of those cows to head a ministry.

Nigeria is now a cow Country cheesy
Re: Cattle Seen Grazing In Apo Legislative Quarters, Abuja This Afternoon by Lex11(m): 12:28am On Aug 15, 2016
Ridiculous... seriously!
Re: Cattle Seen Grazing In Apo Legislative Quarters, Abuja This Afternoon by millionaireman: 12:46am On Aug 15, 2016
chidiebere2020:
Welcome to federal cattle terro...

Did IPOB people not call Nigeria a zoo?

Some people from SW de vex for calling their country a zoo. I don happen na.

Even in Iraq or Afghanistan, or Syria, scenes like these cattle in the legislative areas can't be.
Re: Cattle Seen Grazing In Apo Legislative Quarters, Abuja This Afternoon by Iceberg3: 12:48am On Aug 15, 2016
sokia:
Nairalanders ignorance is baffle me most of the cows in visibility of city or street is owned by the rich men they only employed herdsmen to help them tk care of....

rip to English
grin
NEPA BILL PPL.

1 Like

Re: Cattle Seen Grazing In Apo Legislative Quarters, Abuja This Afternoon by AnodaIT(m): 12:57am On Aug 15, 2016
Even the Nigerian Airforce now are giving more priority to cattle rescue than humans

I weep for my country

1 Like

Re: Cattle Seen Grazing In Apo Legislative Quarters, Abuja This Afternoon by lielbree: 1:54am On Aug 15, 2016
Looking at this, can you fault those who call Nigeria a zoo? This is the nations capital for God's sake!
Re: Cattle Seen Grazing In Apo Legislative Quarters, Abuja This Afternoon by lielbree: 1:57am On Aug 15, 2016
sokia:
What we're you doing during English class? Talk true make devil shame undecided
Re: Cattle Seen Grazing In Apo Legislative Quarters, Abuja This Afternoon by 41lady(m): 2:34am On Aug 15, 2016
In everything there is a season, time will tell. No matter what PMB is planning, if it is evil intention, it will back fire.
Re: Cattle Seen Grazing In Apo Legislative Quarters, Abuja This Afternoon by Koddedtinz: 2:41am On Aug 15, 2016
Na normal thing Na. grin

The cows will help you trim your flowers sef. Herdsmen have no sense or regards for residential areas, as if all flowers and grass are meant for their cows.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Carries Generator With His Teeth (Photos) / Fuel Scarcity Resurfaces In Ogun (photos) / Yobe Attack: How Survivors Escaped Through The Window

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.