Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Cattle Seen Grazing In Apo Legislative Quarters, Abuja This Afternoon - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cattle Seen Grazing In Apo Legislative Quarters, Abuja This Afternoon (27896 Views)

See The Monitor Lizard I Killed In My Location This Afternoon (photos) / Big Python Killed At FGGC Staff Quarters Calabar (pix) / The Long Snake Killed At A Poultry Farm This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cattle Seen Grazing In Apo Legislative Quarters, Abuja This Afternoon by pippimp(m): 3:18am On Aug 15, 2016
HungerBAD:
But who get them?

It is dangerous leaving these animals to roam about;unsupervised.

No it's not. It is normal for Animals to roam around freely in the jungle.
Re: Cattle Seen Grazing In Apo Legislative Quarters, Abuja This Afternoon by crisycent: 4:26am On Aug 15, 2016
Call the airforce to arrest them. That's their new job grin

1 Like

Re: Cattle Seen Grazing In Apo Legislative Quarters, Abuja This Afternoon by bittertruthz: 4:42am On Aug 15, 2016
toba400:
The cows were spotted grazing inside Zone D Apo legislative qtrs this afternoon. The herdsmen were nowhere to be found.

See more photos below;

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/08/14/photos-cows-seen-grazing-inside-apo-legislative-qtrs-abuja-this-afternoon/

I really hate double standard............ People relating this kind of incident to Buhari need brain check.
First of all, it is totally wrong for animals to roam around the city. BUT WE HAVE OURSELVES TO BLAME. Right from time, we allowed cattle to roam around our streets and allowed herdsmen to carry dagger openly. Now they have graduated to carrying gun and the sick ones are holding innocent PMB responsible for it.

Let me go straight to the point. 2010 i saw cattle roaming close to runway at MM international airport.
And this particular APO area you talking about is exactly where i visited 3 years ago. If you ask people around there, they will tell you its not news to see cattle moving in that area. THEY ALSO ALLOWED IT DURING GEJ REGIME AND BEFORE GEJ REGIME.

Apart from Nigerian society that failed itself by endorsing bad things with their behavior, where is our police and other law enforcement agency?.
I JUST CALLED 2 POLICE OFFICERS, 1 CHRISTIAN AND THE OTHER MUSLIM. I ASKED THEM IF THEY HAVE STANDING ORDER FROM BUHARI GOVT. NOT TO DISTURB CATTLE ROAMING AROUND THE STREET? THEY SAID NO.

Even the so called National conference because of its political affiliation, didnt' mention cattle roaming freely on the street neither fulani herdsmen menace.
All these does not concern them. This is a major society problem but for them its not a problem. They didnt care about it because is not part of what their political godfathers want them to say.
Re: Cattle Seen Grazing In Apo Legislative Quarters, Abuja This Afternoon by oweman: 5:17am On Aug 15, 2016
[quote author=cjrane post=48481425][size=13pt]Since Buhari became Fresident, his Fulani brothers have operated with impunity and disregard for the laws of the land. ....and they are right.

Nothing anybody can do about it.
[/size][

And when Jonathan was there were Biafrougs not doing same including. braging by those thieves of owning every each of Abuja the real owners are in the villa you yoe here wailing .

Well the cows are owned by northerners if ajybof you don't want to see them should get out of Abuja that place is there's not part of genuine worm raved easteern land .
MONKEY S !
Re: Cattle Seen Grazing In Apo Legislative Quarters, Abuja This Afternoon by oweman: 5:29am On Aug 15, 2016
[quote author=bittertruthz post=48489282]

I really hate double standard............ People relating this kind of incident to Buhari need brain check.
First of all, it is totally wrong for animals to roam around the city. BUT WE HAVE OURSELVES TO BLAME. Right from time, we allowed cattle to roam around our streets and allowed herdsmen to carry dagger openly. Now they have graduated to carrying gun and the sick ones are holding innocent PMB responsible for it.

Let me go straight to the point. 2010 i saw cattle roaming close to runway at MM international airport.
And this particular APO area you talking about is exactly where i visited 3 years ago. If you ask people around there, they will tell you its not news to see cattle moving in that area. THEY ALSO ALLOWED IT DURING GEJ REGIME AND BEFORE GEJ REGIME.

Apart from Nigerian society that failed itself by endorsing bad things with their behavior, where is our police and other law enforcement agency?.
I JUST CALLED 2 POLICE OFFICERS, 1 CHRISTIAN AND THE OTHER MUSLIM. I ASKED THEM IF THEY HAVE STANDING ORDER FROM BUHARI GOVT. NOT TO DISTURB CATTLE ROAMING AROUND THE STREET? THEY SAID NO.

Even the so called National conference because of its political affiliation, didnt' mention cattle roaming freely on the street neither fulani herdsmen menace.
All these does not concern them. This is a major society problem but for them its not a problem. They didnt care about it because is not part of what their political godfathers want them to say.

That illegal talk talk show that has no legal backing GEJ that alçuolic guxlijg guy tried to use in deceiving for his second time before the plugs were pulled offf.
Re: Cattle Seen Grazing In Apo Legislative Quarters, Abuja This Afternoon by patostation(m): 6:24am On Aug 15, 2016
Untouchable Fulani cattle rearers and rustlers!
Re: Cattle Seen Grazing In Apo Legislative Quarters, Abuja This Afternoon by Getintouch2004(m): 6:46am On Aug 15, 2016
sokia:
Nairalanders ignorance is baffle me most of the cows in visibility of city or street is owned by the rich men they only employed herdsmen to help them tk care of....

And so they are free to wander in business and residential districts as they feel cos the rich own them, right?

Just kneel down wherever you are now, hands up, pray to God for some COMMON SENSE.

MODIFIED:

Next time, punctuate your wordings approximately.
Re: Cattle Seen Grazing In Apo Legislative Quarters, Abuja This Afternoon by Damola00: 6:49am On Aug 15, 2016
They are just passing by looking for presidential villa they want to chilled with the President na . Let thank God is cattle very soon na Elephant and Gorilla with Lion King looking for Mr president una go c. Lol
Re: Cattle Seen Grazing In Apo Legislative Quarters, Abuja This Afternoon by seangy4konji: 7:06am On Aug 15, 2016
They came to greet dem chairmen weh get them now. Person weh never cook stew deh get cow
Re: Cattle Seen Grazing In Apo Legislative Quarters, Abuja This Afternoon by symbianDON(m): 7:16am On Aug 15, 2016
I see so many funny comments but the truth is that cows have always roamed around unprecedented places unchallenged for as far back as I can remember. it's, of course, not right but it's also not new. wasn't it during obasanjo's tenure as president that an air france aircraft ran into cows on the tarmac in portharcourt?
Re: Cattle Seen Grazing In Apo Legislative Quarters, Abuja This Afternoon by iwadobo: 7:36am On Aug 15, 2016
Welcome to animals kingdom . Why won't they visit their master, the current occupant of Aso Rock?
Re: Cattle Seen Grazing In Apo Legislative Quarters, Abuja This Afternoon by MrBONE2(m): 7:37am On Aug 15, 2016
DannyJ19:
Animal right...
grin
Re: Cattle Seen Grazing In Apo Legislative Quarters, Abuja This Afternoon by nortcentrallord(m): 7:55am On Aug 15, 2016
sokia:
Nairalanders ignorance is baffle me most of the cows in visibility of city or street is owned by the rich men they only employed herdsmen to help them tk care of....

I guess it's "the rich men" parading the cows in major streets in cities right? That you father owns a gun doesn't mean you have to go showing it to everyone on the street and killing whoever you don't like. Some of you need to tell yourselves the TRUTH.
Re: Cattle Seen Grazing In Apo Legislative Quarters, Abuja This Afternoon by ozoemenaca: 8:47am On Aug 15, 2016
All these impunity perhaps Buhari and his Fulani brothers thinks that they would rule Nigeria forever, that makes them not to have respect for the law of the land.
Re: Cattle Seen Grazing In Apo Legislative Quarters, Abuja This Afternoon by fortune242(m): 10:32am On Aug 15, 2016
illegality @ it's peak......
Re: Cattle Seen Grazing In Apo Legislative Quarters, Abuja This Afternoon by Endy4all(m): 12:19pm On Aug 15, 2016
What's Nigeria turning to. Grazing country or what?
Re: Cattle Seen Grazing In Apo Legislative Quarters, Abuja This Afternoon by alaskido(m): 4:11pm On Aug 15, 2016
What do you expect when the President is a COW grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Carries Generator With His Teeth (Photos) / Fuel Scarcity Resurfaces In Ogun (photos) / Yobe Attack: How Survivors Escaped Through The Window

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.