Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Adelphine Ajoke Okupe Buried. Doyin Okupe Buries His Mother - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adelphine Ajoke Okupe Buried. Doyin Okupe Buries His Mother (14084 Views)

Benue Massacre: Doyin Okupe Provides Shocking Revelations / Clinton Lost Because She Wanted To Edit The Holy Bible – Doyin Okupe / Why I Wanted Wike Out Of Rivers –doyin Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adelphine Ajoke Okupe Buried. Doyin Okupe Buries His Mother by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 15, 2016
Former President Jonathan's Senior special Assistant on public affairs, Doyin Okupe, buried his mother on Saturday August 12th 2016 in Ogun State.

"Mama doyin" was the last of the 10 matriarchs of the late chief M.A Okupe.

Re: Adelphine Ajoke Okupe Buried. Doyin Okupe Buries His Mother by babdap: 5:11am On Aug 15, 2016
RIP mama Doyin.

4 Likes

Re: Adelphine Ajoke Okupe Buried. Doyin Okupe Buries His Mother by chriskosherbal(m): 5:13am On Aug 15, 2016
May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Adelphine Ajoke Okupe Buried. Doyin Okupe Buries His Mother by iyke484real(m): 7:26am On Aug 15, 2016
cry
Re: Adelphine Ajoke Okupe Buried. Doyin Okupe Buries His Mother by Isoni(m): 7:29am On Aug 15, 2016
RIP to the death.

Next News:

EFCC seals off Doyin Okupe's multi-billion naira Maitama resident, obtains court order to detain him indefinitely and exhumes her mother's corps for questioning over money laundering charges.

4 Likes

Re: Adelphine Ajoke Okupe Buried. Doyin Okupe Buries His Mother by tyson99(m): 7:30am On Aug 15, 2016
He's still spending part of his loot

Rip mama
Re: Adelphine Ajoke Okupe Buried. Doyin Okupe Buries His Mother by shaddoww: 7:32am On Aug 15, 2016
May she rest in perfect peace. Na all of our parent go live old to enjoy d fruit of their labour.

3 Likes

Re: Adelphine Ajoke Okupe Buried. Doyin Okupe Buries His Mother by Exponental(m): 7:33am On Aug 15, 2016
He surely hasn't exhausted is loots... kontinu!
Re: Adelphine Ajoke Okupe Buried. Doyin Okupe Buries His Mother by bossy512(f): 7:35am On Aug 15, 2016
REST IN PEACE MAMA DOYIN

1 Like

Re: Adelphine Ajoke Okupe Buried. Doyin Okupe Buries His Mother by GodwyneDuke99(m): 7:36am On Aug 15, 2016
May the mother rest in peace
But I don't like th way some nigerian make use of animal like horse: those horse look so uncared for, their legs like what is about to brake down! Malnutrition

1 Like

Re: Adelphine Ajoke Okupe Buried. Doyin Okupe Buries His Mother by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 15, 2016
Oh Africa, oh Africa! Are we cursed? We spend unnecessarily in burials yet we have IDP refugees dying of hunger! We go broke doing 2 - 3 weddings per couple...while others in richer parts of the world do just one. We steal billions only to spend on burials and frivolities, yet we do not have any standard hospital to care for us. Why are we dumb as a race, why do we do things in the most stupid unimaginable ways? Oh My Africa are you cursed?

-CramJones

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adelphine Ajoke Okupe Buried. Doyin Okupe Buries His Mother by snezBaba: 7:59am On Aug 15, 2016
This same Doyin that said Nigerians cannot afford New Trains Because we are not Americans....Stupid set of people. Mtchew angry

2 Likes

Re: Adelphine Ajoke Okupe Buried. Doyin Okupe Buries His Mother by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 15, 2016
She was my godmother... Rip mama. I won't forget those time we spent together,you always advice me about life...

3 Likes

Re: Adelphine Ajoke Okupe Buried. Doyin Okupe Buries His Mother by oluwagream: 8:12am On Aug 15, 2016
K
Re: Adelphine Ajoke Okupe Buried. Doyin Okupe Buries His Mother by oluwagream: 8:13am On Aug 15, 2016
Sorry for your loss.
Yomieluv:
She was my godmother... Rip mama. I won't forget those time we spent together,you always advice me about life...

1 Like

Re: Adelphine Ajoke Okupe Buried. Doyin Okupe Buries His Mother by Henrypraise: 8:14am On Aug 15, 2016
cramjones:
Oh Africa, oh Africa! Are we cursed? We spend unnecessarily in burials yet we have IDP refugees dying of hunger! We go broke doing 2 - 3 weddings per couple...while others in richer parts of the world do just one. We steal billions only to spend on burials and frivolities, yet we do not have any standard hospital to care for us. Why are we dumb as a race, why do we do things in the most stupid unimaginable ways? Oh My Africa are you cursed?

-CramJones

if u had said Dis b4 n during d tym u ate Aisha rice, I wud av supported u, but now, leave d man to bury his mother. tell ur president to use his cow to feed d idps.

nonsense.
Re: Adelphine Ajoke Okupe Buried. Doyin Okupe Buries His Mother by Henrypraise: 8:19am On Aug 15, 2016
snezBaba:
This same Doyin that said Nigerians cannot afford New Trains Because we are not Americans....Stupid set of people. Mtchew angry

stop talking thrash, stop spitting on ursef n stop twisting ur neck.

tell ur president to buy u d train, is okupe ur president?
Re: Adelphine Ajoke Okupe Buried. Doyin Okupe Buries His Mother by goldenceo1: 8:20am On Aug 15, 2016
One word for the first pic.. #Class. May her gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Adelphine Ajoke Okupe Buried. Doyin Okupe Buries His Mother by lordkhalifa(m): 8:49am On Aug 15, 2016
mama u have a rogue as a son

what a befitting burial from Chief Doyin okupe
Re: Adelphine Ajoke Okupe Buried. Doyin Okupe Buries His Mother by aksule(m): 9:09am On Aug 15, 2016
While l don't support extravaganza, however if one has the resources and decides to bury his or her parent the way befitting, let him or her go ahead provided he or she has taken good care of the deceased while alive. No expense is too much if you have the means to bury one's parent provided as mentioned earlier such parent were well taken care of while alive and to cap it all a Mother.
Re: Adelphine Ajoke Okupe Buried. Doyin Okupe Buries His Mother by snezBaba: 9:25am On Aug 15, 2016
Henrypraise:

stop talking thrash, stop spitting on ursef n stop twisting ur neck.

tell ur president to buy u d train, is okupe ur president?
Ogbeni shatap and suck on it....mumu boi,wasn't it this same Doyin that was telling sahara reporters shit..so because they Are no longer in power they have become heroes abi.....Abi weray leleyi ni. angry
Igbolitic Asslicker grin
Re: Adelphine Ajoke Okupe Buried. Doyin Okupe Buries His Mother by falcon01: 10:17am On Aug 15, 2016
RIP
Doyin pump
Re: Adelphine Ajoke Okupe Buried. Doyin Okupe Buries His Mother by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 15, 2016
RIP mama... Even tho i dnt like your son.
Re: Adelphine Ajoke Okupe Buried. Doyin Okupe Buries His Mother by Henrypraise: 11:15am On Aug 15, 2016
snezBaba:

Ogbeni shatap and suck on it....mumu boi,wasn't it this same Doyin that was telling sahara reporters shit..so because they Are no longer in power they have become heroes abi.....Abi weray leleyi ni. angry
Igbolitic Asslicker grin

ekpa!! ur tots ar processing words I didn't say, I believe u ar schizophrenic.

I knw say ur sense don draw leave u like okro, I resemble Igbo or afonja for ur eye, I repeat stop spitting, twisting ur neck n talking trash to ur elders.

tell ur dull presidiot to bring u a train or tell him to train u.
Re: Adelphine Ajoke Okupe Buried. Doyin Okupe Buries His Mother by shadrach77: 12:54pm On Aug 15, 2016
Doyin Okuugbe cry cry
Re: Adelphine Ajoke Okupe Buried. Doyin Okupe Buries His Mother by snezBaba: 2:12pm On Aug 15, 2016
Henrypraise:

ekpa!! ur tots ar processing words I didn't say, I believe u ar schizophrenic.

I knw say ur sense don draw leave u like okro, I resemble Igbo or afonja for ur eye, I repeat stop spitting, twisting ur neck n talking trash to ur elders.

tell ur dull presidiot to bring u a train or tell him to train u.
Blah blah blah.....Keep Barking sir.Its amusing grin
Re: Adelphine Ajoke Okupe Buried. Doyin Okupe Buries His Mother by alaskido(m): 4:04pm On Aug 15, 2016
Isoni:
RIP to the death.

Next News:

EFCC seals off Doyin Okupe's multi-billion naira Maitama resident, obtains court order to detain him indefinitely and exhumes her mother's corps for questioning over money laundering charges.

Na DEVIL go PUNISH EFCC. Them don see where dead body dey slap person? Make them try am. grin grin
Re: Adelphine Ajoke Okupe Buried. Doyin Okupe Buries His Mother by sojikul(m): 6:55am On Jan 06, 2017
[quote author=janellemonae post=48487902]Former President Jonathan's Senior special Assistant on public affairs, Doyin Okupe, buried his mother on Saturday August 12th 2016 in Ogun State.

"Mama doyin" was the last of the 10 matriarchs of the late chief M.A Okupe.

U mean say the woman na numbers 10 wife?

(1) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Speaks Against APC Indirect Primaries / President Buhari Commissions Newly Acquired Staff Quarters Of Defence Agency / Court Grants Godwin Emefiele Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.