Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,296 members, 7,957,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:10 PM

What Kind Of Relationship Did You Had With Your Immediate Sibling. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Kind Of Relationship Did You Had With Your Immediate Sibling. (724 Views)

How Do You Cope With An Unmarried Sibling. / Lovely Picture Of Sisters In Bridal Train For Their Sibling's Wedding / IF You Had A Sibling Like This What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Relationship Did You Had With Your Immediate Sibling. by Nobody: 1:05am On Aug 15, 2016
I kind of want to know if I was the only one left in the categories of sibling who fought for almost everything with his brother. So what was the relation between you and your Immediate sibling like.Like me and my elder brother, I hardly remember the day we stayed in the house with out fighting.
Re: What Kind Of Relationship Did You Had With Your Immediate Sibling. by CoCoLav(f): 2:12am On Aug 15, 2016
My relationship with my immediate younger sister is wonderful, she is like my best friend coz she totally gets me. Growing up as kids, we used to fight a lot but now we are just cool.
Re: What Kind Of Relationship Did You Had With Your Immediate Sibling. by richez25(m): 2:53am On Aug 15, 2016
Wyl growing up, it was cat n dogs.. Wit serious n reekin inner grudges and malice.. I was a bad brother too.. Neva really understood dem.. Buh I tank God we av grown past that really happy wit my younger ones now.. We gud and communicate fine.. Even share stuffs togeda.. Wonderful experience now...

Re: What Kind Of Relationship Did You Had With Your Immediate Sibling. by Nobody: 3:03am On Aug 15, 2016
CoCoLav:
My relationship with my immediate younger sister is wonderful, she is like my best friend coz she totally gets me. Growing up as kids, we used to fight a lot but now we are just cool.

Wow, I think women get along well more than guys.
Re: What Kind Of Relationship Did You Had With Your Immediate Sibling. by Nobody: 3:06am On Aug 15, 2016
richez25:
Wyl growing up, it was cat n dogs.. Wit serious n reekin inner grudges and malice.. I was a bad brother too.. Neva really understood dem.. Buh I tank God we av grown past that really happy wit my younger ones now.. We gud and communicate fine.. Even share stuffs togeda.. Wonderful experience now...

I think you must be my brother's kind of person, he never accepts defeat.

(1) (Reply)

If Ur Pastor Slap Ur Parent 4 Attending Anoder Church 4 Jst A Day, Wat Wuld U Do / People Think He Is Rich Because He Spend On Them But His Son Is Starving / Will You Do It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.