Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,779 members, 7,855,296 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 06:04 PM

NDA Sponsors And The Theory Of Cynthia White - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDA Sponsors And The Theory Of Cynthia White (468 Views)

Dino Melaye Laughing At The Failure Of Sowore Omoyele & His Sponsors (Photo) / We Didn't Name Jonathan Or Anyone As Avenger's Sponsors......cynthia White / Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NDA Sponsors And The Theory Of Cynthia White by frank4t(m): 9:51am On Aug 15, 2016
as the best conspiracy theorist, it will be scholarly and intellectually improper for me to say that the accusations made by the anonymous Cynthia white is true or false. However we can use the available loop holes and information at hand to start our thesis.

1. we all know that war is concieved by the rich but fought by the poor. this makes every political elite in the south south a perpetrator. Therefore the names mentioned by the anonymous cynthia white should not and can not be a surprise to anybody who is following the happenings of things in Nigeria.

2.self preservation is the strongest of instinct and people from the south understands this very well. However the government can use this tool of self preservation to win if they understand it. don't ask me how. the government did not pay my school fees my dad did.

3. who is cynthia white? is he a reality or a feeble creation of our intelligence network to put the suspected sponsors of militant a defensive position. and as such monitor their calls and all electronic activities, that is if they have these technologies and if these men are guilty. lets find out.

4.for you to be able to reach a valid conclusion, you have to become cynthia white. understand the very reality of our behavioral societal existence. you broke away from a group. your first proclivity will point you towards self preservation, protection from the presidency that must pass through some necessary procedure. Secondly, the names of the sponsors of militant is suppose to be your card and as such must be close to your chest.
is it possible to break away today and release the names of your sponsors within two days? I don't know, you tell me. but remember Edward Snowden

our politicians should stop the blame game and obey the rules of the game. they should stop playing politics with politics.

Nigeria is suppose to be a nation bound in freedom peace and unity. watch that thin line between secularism and religiousity. my information is for great minds and my logic is undeniable. KNARFOZAI.
Re: NDA Sponsors And The Theory Of Cynthia White by Decodedp: 10:15am On Aug 15, 2016
Plausible.

Not too far from the possibilities

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Common Sense Advocate Asks The Government To Remake Nigeria / Buhari Gets Another Warning From Major Group Over State Of The Nation / Navy Arrests MV STAR SHRIMPER And Destroys More Illegal Refineries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.