Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,105 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

FG Generates N5m From Abuja-kaduna Train Route In 2 Weeks - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FG Generates N5m From Abuja-kaduna Train Route In 2 Weeks (13007 Views)

Travelers Sit On The Floor As Abuja-Kaduna Train Sells More Tickets Than Seats / The New Abuja-Kaduna Train/Railway Station: See The Beauty And Comfort (video) / Abuja-Kaduna Train Service Offers Free Ride As Passengers Show Their Excitement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Generates N5m From Abuja-kaduna Train Route In 2 Weeks by mashnino(m): 2:25pm On Aug 15, 2016
blueto:
Jonathan's efforts is now generating revenue for the present govt.

All this govt have done so far is to capitalise on Jonathan's ideas and innovations. The TSA is now adopted by Buhari to curtail illicit access to govt revenue, the weapons brought by Jonathan is currently in use to fight terrorists, construction of rail systems now inaugurated by Buhari. And yet they never give him credits, all they do is to point out to flaws and fabricate allegations.

Just look out how stupid you sound

Is the money for either of them?

Or will buhari carry the money to his house

The train is for nigerians and it was gotten with nigerians money..

Not jonathan's or buhari's money

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: FG Generates N5m From Abuja-kaduna Train Route In 2 Weeks by obailala(m): 2:26pm On Aug 15, 2016
Is the N5m gross or is it net?

This is one question I doubt we ever ask in Nigeria. Railways and trains require a massive amount of routine maintenance. Whilst declaring that N5m has been made, has daily operational and maintenance costs been subtracted?... Have railway personnel been paid?.... Or would government continue to supply cash for operations and maintenance and salaries of railway staff from the budget?

I've said it before, railway business should be business to make profit and even revenue for government; government should hands off the managing of these railways for private investors if the railway initiative must survive.

Many might find this comment strange, but I think the N500 fare for Abuja to Kaduna route is too cheap for a high speed comfortable train service. The subsidized fare is just a political move which will most likely end in disaster like every other government/public enterprise. Just like our dead refineries, instead of making profits for government, the trains will become government liability instead of assets. Train transport is not cheaper than road transportation in the developed world where things work. In the UK for instance, inter-city train travel is even more expensive than travelling by flight.

Government should look for a way to privatise these new rails so investors who can manage them efficiently would be in charge.

My 2 kobo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Generates N5m From Abuja-kaduna Train Route In 2 Weeks by passyhansome(m): 2:33pm On Aug 15, 2016
DropShot:

N51 trillion. Does the amount ring bell in your ears?

#51 trillion? Hello are you on drugs. Please crosscheck that jargons

2 Likes

Re: FG Generates N5m From Abuja-kaduna Train Route In 2 Weeks by DropShot: 2:37pm On Aug 15, 2016
passyhansome:

#51 trillion? Hello are you on drugs. Please crosscheck that jargons
If I call you an illiterate now, you'd say I'm too harsh.

Under the Ineffectual Buffoon, Nigeria earned N51tn. I guess the rail project took all that money.

1 Like

Re: FG Generates N5m From Abuja-kaduna Train Route In 2 Weeks by redcliff: 2:38pm On Aug 15, 2016
sammyj:
God bless OBJ for initiating this project and God bless PMB for completing it !!!! cheesy

keep praying that god should bless this and bless that. is it not a shame that just this single small project had to pass through three presidencies that spanned over 16years? Curse indeed. God would not bless anybody. they are and should do their job. that is what they should go there to do.

1 Like

Re: FG Generates N5m From Abuja-kaduna Train Route In 2 Weeks by 989900: 2:42pm On Aug 15, 2016
Those trains can do 10 times that as time goes on with additional input, imagine this littered all over the country, even just 15 more like this.

P.S. a brighter or lighter shade of green would look more beautiful on them trains.

1 Like

Re: FG Generates N5m From Abuja-kaduna Train Route In 2 Weeks by seunny4lif(m): 3:02pm On Aug 15, 2016
DropShot:

N51 trillion. Does the amount ring bell in your ears?
Bros grin grin
Yes, GEJ is corrupt but at least Hungry no dey this
Now, we have no corrupt President but Hungry dey outside grin grin grin
Tell me wetin this government don do?

2 Likes

Re: FG Generates N5m From Abuja-kaduna Train Route In 2 Weeks by DropShot: 3:07pm On Aug 15, 2016
seunny4lif:

Bros grin grin
Yes, GEJ is corrupt but at least Hungry no dey this
Now, we have no corrupt President but Hungry dey outside grin grin grin
Tell me wetin this government don do?
The hunget is because there wasn't anything saved for the rainy days upon us now.
[size=15pt]If you worked for 5 yeras on N100k monthly salary, and then get your salary reduced to N40k monthly for some reasons, you will suffer a lot if you didn't save when you were earning N100k monthly.

Our situation is not different from my analogy above.
[/size]
Re: FG Generates N5m From Abuja-kaduna Train Route In 2 Weeks by Alfred234(m): 3:10pm On Aug 15, 2016
FG can lie ehn #smh

1 Like

Re: FG Generates N5m From Abuja-kaduna Train Route In 2 Weeks by funmat19: 3:16pm On Aug 15, 2016
bozz007:

What weapons? the ones Dasuki bought with the funds Jonathan ordered him to withdraw and share to party chieftains?
Abi my brother, don't mind all this people am not sure people understand politics just talk rubbish. God bless PMB
Re: FG Generates N5m From Abuja-kaduna Train Route In 2 Weeks by GreenT: 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2016
Average of #120m in a year, so they will pay workers salary, maintain couches and rail track, investment payback and akso still record profit. RUBISH

1 Like

Re: FG Generates N5m From Abuja-kaduna Train Route In 2 Weeks by encryptjay(m): 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2016
ironheart:
I wonder if nairaland has now been overtaken by primary school kids who are privileged to used their dads tablet to post on this site. How can you Talk about Johnathan when its the basic right of every Nigerian to enjoy a good mode of transportation. Those shouting GEJ should be aspiring to do something for Nigeria instead sitting there drinking garri and using 10mb to castigate the government of the day.
I don't know how they reason.
They use the little data they have to come and hail GEJ that doesn't even know if they exist grin
With or without them, we're going forward.

1 Like

Re: FG Generates N5m From Abuja-kaduna Train Route In 2 Weeks by Pamelayoung: 3:28pm On Aug 15, 2016
With all this revenue coming 4rm left right front back n center, still FG claims Nigeria is poor

2 Likes

Re: FG Generates N5m From Abuja-kaduna Train Route In 2 Weeks by erico2k2(m): 3:33pm On Aug 15, 2016
blueto:

https://www.thecable.ng/fg-realises-n5m-abuja-kaduna-train-route-2-weeks?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C3421700003
Are these not same locomotive trains GEJ bought that he was castigated for
Men Politicians true true nor get shame
Anyway since the day Ameachi said he never knew rail lines existed in PH even though it ran directly fru front of his office and he will see it daily as he resumes for work that day I gave up.

1 Like

Re: FG Generates N5m From Abuja-kaduna Train Route In 2 Weeks by sammyj: 3:50pm On Aug 15, 2016
True talk Bro!!! cheesy grin
redcliff:

keep praying that god should bless this and bless that. is it not a shame that just this single small project had to pass through three presidencies that spanned over 16years? Curse indeed. God would not bless anybody. they are and should do their job. that is what they should go there to do.
Re: FG Generates N5m From Abuja-kaduna Train Route In 2 Weeks by streetsoldier1(m): 4:00pm On Aug 15, 2016
am i the only one thinking this is a bad business in the economic sense of it, #5 million in two weeks, an estimate of #130 million in a year...#1.3 billion in 10 years.....Jesu!!! how many years will it take the investor to recoup $1.43Billion (#572 billion..@ $=#400)...na wa ooo
Re: FG Generates N5m From Abuja-kaduna Train Route In 2 Weeks by whiten: 4:02pm On Aug 15, 2016
blueto:

All this govt have done so far is to capitalise on Jonathan's ideas and innovations. The TSA is now adopted by Buhari to curtail illicit access to govt revenue, the weapons brought by Jonathan is currently in use to fight terrorists, construction of rail systems now inaugurated by Buhari. And yet they never give him credits, all they do is to point out to flaws and fabricate allegations.

Your useless Jonathan whose 51 trillion Naira was credited to his regime, and nothing can't be shown for dat. The worst ever president produced in the country.
Re: FG Generates N5m From Abuja-kaduna Train Route In 2 Weeks by DanielPop(m): 4:13pm On Aug 15, 2016
This is all i can say...that God will bless GEJ for us all! smiley smiley smiley When i remember... http://scannewsnigeria.com/news/amaechis-true-confession-i-never-knew-the-railway-was-working-as-jonathan-claimed/
Re: FG Generates N5m From Abuja-kaduna Train Route In 2 Weeks by jahsharon: 4:27pm On Aug 15, 2016
blueto:

You seems more dumb than Jonaddaft himself. According to you fool, Jonaddaft started the rail line but could not finish it. Jonaddaft conceived TSA but could not implement it. Jonaddaft bought weapons but could not fight Boko Haram. Yet you want us to give him credit. If we give Jonaddaft credit for conceiving good projects without having the will to implement them. What shall we give to the man that has the courage, sincerity and political will to complete all Jonaddaft's abandoned projects? Shall we give him debit? NO. However, if you still want credit for Jonaddaft, here is 200 naira MTN credit 6543 8762 3746. Load it, transfer 100 naira to Jonaddaft and keep the remaining 100 naira - Copyright .

1 Like

Re: FG Generates N5m From Abuja-kaduna Train Route In 2 Weeks by k4catch(m): 4:34pm On Aug 15, 2016
Nice one. Kudos to the past administration of GEJ, and PMB for commissioning it without abandoning it.
Re: FG Generates N5m From Abuja-kaduna Train Route In 2 Weeks by Kenobus: 5:40pm On Aug 15, 2016
GEJ is Nigerian Hero anyday! Thanks for your vision!
Re: FG Generates N5m From Abuja-kaduna Train Route In 2 Weeks by july66: 6:07pm On Aug 15, 2016
blueto:

https://www.thecable.ng/fg-realises-n5m-abuja-kaduna-train-route-2-weeks?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C3421700003
ten million naira generated in a month but running cost likely to be abt fifty million naira
Re: FG Generates N5m From Abuja-kaduna Train Route In 2 Weeks by Bgorgeous: 6:19pm On Aug 15, 2016
blueto:

Get ur factts right before you run the teargas in ur stomach here . this project was initiated by OBJ handed over to Yaradua then to your GEJ who choose to empower militants instead of completing it .and now completed by the LION grin
Re: FG Generates N5m From Abuja-kaduna Train Route In 2 Weeks by asiwaju87(m): 6:29pm On Aug 15, 2016
blueto:

will you keep quite
blueto:

will you keep quite....!!! NA HIM PAPA MONEY HIM TAKE DO AM
Re: FG Generates N5m From Abuja-kaduna Train Route In 2 Weeks by bigdoo: 6:44pm On Aug 15, 2016
Re: FG Generates N5m From Abuja-kaduna Train Route In 2 Weeks by saintkel(m): 11:58am
Up GEJ,kudos to PMB too for not abandoning dis project. We need goodnews like dis

How can PMB abandon the project when he has nothing to offer out of his retarded brain?
Re: FG Generates N5m From Abuja-kaduna Train Route In 2 Weeks by ogohfrankmoses(m): 6:46pm On Aug 15, 2016
at leat we can see that the goverment is not only making her revenue from oil, but other sector too. it shall be well
Re: FG Generates N5m From Abuja-kaduna Train Route In 2 Weeks by Alezy(m): 7:51pm On Aug 15, 2016
5m in two weeks? ? na lie abeg
Re: FG Generates N5m From Abuja-kaduna Train Route In 2 Weeks by kan12(m): 2:48am On Aug 16, 2016
Lazyreporta:
cool if u ask me wink

have you visited lazyreporta.com today?

oya carry ur bag and go there now cheesy grin cheesy grin

I dnt relate to anything Lazy.
Re: FG Generates N5m From Abuja-kaduna Train Route In 2 Weeks by Lazyreporta(m): 7:21am On Aug 16, 2016
kan12:

I dnt relate to anything Lazy.
Then visit d blog... B am active visited
Re: FG Generates N5m From Abuja-kaduna Train Route In 2 Weeks by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 17, 2016
DropShot:

If I call you an illiterate now, you'd say I'm too harsh.

Under the Ineffectual Buffoon, Nigeria earned N51tn. I guess the rail project took all that money.

Myndd44 Lalasticlala Seun

Referring to the ex-president.

Please do the needful.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Life In South Africa / Britain Warns Nigeria Over Threat To Ban Virgin & British Airways / Canada And Australia Visa Lottery Scam!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.