Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,190 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All (525715 Views)

Don't Beat Your Wife - Pastor Chris / 'how T.b. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / Pastor Peter Kayode's Story - True Or False? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by LordReed(m): 7:41am On Jul 29, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

It's really sad that these followers of men, such as donnie, maestro21, petra1, Joagbaje et al, have been totally bewitched, only Jesus can deliver them. cry

Look at the pot calling the kettle black. You follower of Kumuyi and Trump, what a farce.
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by Joagbaje(m): 9:24am On Jul 29, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cg0hvdgQknQ

Galatians 3:1

You label me because of the opinion of an individual. Should I label you as fasle also? Because the G.O below calls your pastor doctrines demonic .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1V3EJvbcf8

1 Like

Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:18am On Jul 29, 2019
Joagbaje:

You label me because of the opinion of an individual. Should I label you as fasle also? Because the G.O below calls your pastor doctrines demonic .

If you can no longer discern between the truth from lies then you need to follow the evidence as the man below did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXJqA5P_TR0
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by Joagbaje(m): 12:54pm On Jul 29, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

If you can no longer discern between the truth from lies then you need to follow the evidence as the man below did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXJqA5P_TR0

More gossip grin grin grin
.. retire from this old business. Let's preach the gospel and leave satan to do his job as accuser. There are countless posts against every minister and your church is not spared.

1 Like

Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:19pm On Jul 29, 2019
Joagbaje:

More gossip grin grin grin
.. retire from this old business. Let's preach the gospel and leave satan to do his job as accuser. There are countless posts against every minister and your church is not spared.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxnFVwl7Brw

Let's talk about facts instead of gossips.
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by Joagbaje(m): 5:57pm On Jul 29, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

What can one expect from a drowning man. Adelaja case is not worth precious time. He should go clear his own mess

1 Like

Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:37pm On Jul 29, 2019
Joagbaje:

What can one expect from a drowning man. Adelaja case is not worth precious time. He should go clear his own mess

Forget about the messenger look at the facts he presented.

1 Like

Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by Shepherd00: 10:16pm On Jul 29, 2019
Joagbaje:

What is this one saying? Can he hear himself with all the Self Self Self? Does he know what Self is?
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by Shepherd00: 10:22pm On Jul 29, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

I will really this.

Let's talk about the things you have seen in these men of God that Jesus is against.
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by Shepherd00: 10:30pm On Jul 29, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Forget about the messenger look at the facts he presented.
Why is your focus on men instead of evangelism?
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by TruthinAction: 12:05am On Jul 30, 2019
I am shocked that some people still believe in this fraudster called T B Joshua. With all the numerous allegations pointing to the same thing, no sane person should still worship there.

Bisola brought her allegations, they said she is mentally disordered. Is Paul Agomo and Pastor Kayode also mentally disordered? Please you better watch how you defend a guilty man before you become an accomplice.

2 Likes

Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by Maestro21: 2:58am On Jul 30, 2019
TruthinAction:
I am shocked that some people still believe in this fraudster called T B Joshua. With all the numerous allegations pointing to the same thing, no sane person should still worship there.

Bisola brought her allegations, they said she is mentally disordered. Is Paul Agomo and Pastor Kayode also mentally disordered? Please you better watch how you defend a guilty man before you become an accomplice.

You are young. Do your research on Paul Agomo. See if he is believable.
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by TruthinAction: 9:35am On Jul 30, 2019
Maestro21:

You are young. Do your research on Paul Agomo. See if he is believable.

Please I don't need any research on him. If you have any information about him that is questionable, then let us know. Four different accusations has been brought against the same man and people think it's all false. Paul Agomo was actually the one sent to initially bundle Pastor Kayode from Ghana to Nigeria until his eyes got opened also.

And both of them had the same experience of their wives separated from them. Is that what the Bible teaches. The word of God says what God has joined together, let no man put asunder. T B Joshua is an anti Christ and a chronic womanizer. He has no right whatsoever to keep the wives of his Pastors to himself and send the Pastors away. Why do we love to protect evil people in Nigeria. Just put your ears to the ground, more people will speak out very soon. His end has come. And he will be utterly humiliated and disgraced. I feel so sorry for gullible followers like you unless you too are into sexual promiscuity. Birds of the same feathers flock together.

1 Like

Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by Maestro21: 8:04pm On Jul 30, 2019
TruthinAction:

Please I don't need any research on him. If you have any information about him that is questionable, then let us know. Four different accusations has been brought against the same man and people think it's all false. Paul Agomo was actually the one sent to initially bundle Pastor Kayode from Ghana to Nigeria until his eyes got opened also.

And both of them had the same experience of their wives separated from them. Is that what the Bible teaches. The word of God says what God has joined together, let no man put asunder. T B Joshua is an anti Christ and a chronic womanizer. He has no right whatsoever to keep the wives of his Pastors to himself and send the Pastors away. Why do we love to protect evil people in Nigeria. Just put your ears to the ground, more people will speak out very soon. His end has come. And he will be utterly humiliated and disgraced. I feel so sorry for gullible followers like you unless you too are into sexual promiscuity. Birds of the same feathers flock together.

You don't need any research on him because you want to believe the story he is telling. When the same person was swearing on his life that Prophet TB Joshua was real, you said foul. Now that the very same mouth is saying what your itchy ears have given to, you say surely he must be saying the truth. That shows what you call truth is what you want believe is truth. Whereas truth is not relative.

What makes me cringe is the boldness in your words:"T B Joshua is an anti Christ and a chronic womanizer." A man you have never met in your life. Tell me, who is backing you? Did you womanize with him? How could you tell? Bisola and Agomo - the same people who had sworn for years that he was real? I don't think you are walking in love or wisdom.

Let me tell you something that is a fact. You will never achieve 1/10th of what Prophet Joshua has achieved in this life. Nobody from your lineage will. It is not a curse, I am quoting scripture. The very same power that works in him will work against you. And that is the power of the almighty God.

Jesus that you claim you believe in had the jews bring witness(ES) the bible says to make up one false claim or the other. False claim by brethren is the classic tool of the devil. I don't know how foolish you think satan is that he will wake up one drunkard from God-knows-where to conjure up false tails. No, he always uses people within the same camp to make the allegations look real. Because of this, scriptures warn us on how to tell fake from real and the answer is LOVE.

Do you think the Prophet does not have enough resources to mount a campaign in his own defence? Why do you think he keeps mum? It is because he knows that to maintain the fresh flow of the anointing that works in him he has to work in love. If he chooses to condescend and fight dirty he is declaring that God is not sufficient and he has to do it by himself. This power walking in him is to only glorify Jesus and liberate God's people and God only trusts this level of power on men who have died to self and live only to him. What do you think Paul meant when he said the love of christ constrains us?

I already knew you were heading the wrong way which was why I sought to correct you in time. You are not new, since 2005 on Nairaland many had gone down this path and there are only 2 ways they end; They repent or they perish. There is no middle ground.

If you truly believed your God, why are you fighting for him? Is it that he cannot see how false Prophet Joshua is? Or maybe..just maybe he is the one who actually sent Prophet Joshua and anybody who has made it his mission to fight the man, is unwittingly fighting against God?

I know which one I believe.

And as for your birds of the same feather line...hahaha. If God can use me just 1/15th of the way he has used the man, my life is accomplished. Now compare yourself to the people whose camp you have joined and see what your future is going to be. I can tell you for free, you won't go far.

1 Like

Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:37pm On Jul 30, 2019
Shepherd00:

I will really this.

Let's talk about the things you have seen in these men of God that Jesus is against.

Have you noted some similarities with both of them in the videoclip?
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by TruthinAction: 10:39pm On Jul 30, 2019
Maestro21:

You don't need any research on him because you want to believe the story he is telling. When the same person was swearing on his life that Prophet TB Joshua was real, you said foul. Now that the very same mouth is saying what your itchy ears have given to, you say surely he must be saying the truth. That shows what you call truth is what you want believe is truth. Whereas truth is not relative.

What makes me cringe is the boldness in your words:"T B Joshua is an anti Christ and a chronic womanizer." A man you have never met in your life. Tell me, who is backing you? Did you womanize with him? How could you tell? Bisola and Agomo - the same people who had sworn for years that he was real? I don't think you are walking in love or wisdom.

Let me tell you something that is a fact. You will never achieve 1/10th of what Prophet Joshua has achieved in this life. Nobody from your lineage will. It is not a curse, I am quoting scripture. The very same power that works in him will work against you. And that is the power of the almighty God.

Jesus that you claim you believe in had the jews bring witness(ES) the bible says to make up one false claim or the other. False claim by brethren is the classic tool of the devil. I don't know how foolish you think satan is that he will wake up one drunkard from God-knows-where to conjure up false tails. No, he always uses people within the same camp to make the allegations look real. Because of this, scriptures warn us on how to tell fake from real and the answer is LOVE.

Do you think the Prophet does not have enough resources to mount a campaign in his own defence? Why do you think he keeps mum? It is because he knows that to maintain the fresh flow of the anointing that works in him he has to work in love. If he chooses to condescend and fight dirty he is declaring that God is not sufficient and he has to do it by himself. This power walking in him is to only glorify Jesus and liberate God's people and God only trusts this level of power on men who have died to self and live only to him. What do you think Paul meant when he said the love of christ constrains us?

I already knew you were heading the wrong way which was why I sought to correct you in time. You are not new, since 2005 on Nairaland many had gone down this path and there are only 2 ways they end; They repent or they perish. There is no middle ground.

If you truly believed your God, why are you fighting for him? Is it that he cannot see how false Prophet Joshua is? Or maybe..just maybe he is the one who actually sent Prophet Joshua and anybody who has made it his mission to fight the man, is unwittingly fighting against God?

I know which one I believe.

And as for your birds of the same feather line...hahaha. If God can use me just 1/15th of the way he has used the man, my life is accomplished. Now compare yourself to the people whose camp you have joined and see what your future is going to be. I can tell you for free, you won't go far.

Synagogue actually exist as part of God's will to judge those who reject the truth. The Scripture says in 2 Thessalonians 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

People who worship there are those who have rejected the truth and God is judging them. And T B Joshua himself will be judged. He is the scammer of the century. Keep defending him. Achievements that will cost his soul in hell is no achievement.

1 Like

Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by Maestro21: 3:46am On Jul 31, 2019
TruthinAction:

Synagogue actually exist as part of God's will to judge those who reject the truth. The Scripture says in 2 Thessalonians 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

People who worship there are those who have rejected the truth and God is judging them. And T B Joshua himself will be judged. He is the scammer of the century. Keep defending him. Achievements that will cost his soul in hell is no achievement.

Actually you are the one is deluded to believe a lie. You have extolled people's testimony over the word and judged a matter before it's time. Scripture says you are not wise. If you find yourself in any heaven that does not have a man who encompasses such love, brother, forget it, you are in hell not heaven. Faith is the victory that overcomes the world and LOVE is greater than faith.

Before I leave, let me correct your false teaching. 2 Thess 2:11 is referring to post-rapture. After the church would have left the way for the son of perdition, the antichrist to fully manifest himself. Prophet TB Joshua will already be in heaven by then. Imagine if you started your own church and taught from 2 Thess 2:11. You would already be teaching errors yet judging another man for his own scriptural errors.

I laugh at you.
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by kunlesmiles(m): 7:51am On Jul 31, 2019
U guys don't need to fight for God na, I cud remember when T. B Joshua just started airing on NTA, and most churches were asking there churches to pray against him, it was so intense that I tot T. B Joshua will just drop dead, but instead he got bigger and better. If really you are Christians, u sud know better not to criticize anyone. Allow God to fight for himself.

Someone said dat he doesnt teach sound doctrines, well I can tell u for free day he does, most of he's messages are always about love and forgiveness . Be careful what you say cause we see in parts.

1 Like

Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by TruthinAction: 9:32am On Jul 31, 2019
Maestro21:

Actually you are the one is deluded to believe a lie. You have extolled people's testimony over the word and judged a matter before it's time. Scripture says you are not wise. If you find yourself in any heaven that does not have a man who encompasses such love, brother, forget it, you are in hell not heaven. Faith is the victory that overcomes the world and LOVE is greater than faith.

Before I leave, let me correct your false teaching. 2 Thess 2:11 is referring to post-rapture. After the church would have left the way for the son of perdition, the antichrist to fully manifest himself. Prophet TB Joshua will already be in heaven by then. Imagine if you started your own church and taught from 2 Thess 2:11. You would already be teaching errors yet judging another man for his own scriptural errors.

I laugh at you.

I judge him by the word of God long before these accusations started coming up

1. You call a man that packaged water that God provided freely for N5000 naira all in the name of miracles. Jesus said, freely you have received and freely give.

2. Most of the testimonies I hear the members give goes to the anointed water.

3. A Church you must be given a pass to enter is a cult.

4. A man who said he was sent to save the world is an anti Christ. That is why he gave himself the name Joshua which is also translated Jesus.

5. A man who is currently accused of multiple sex allegations is of questionable character. Why are they not accusing Adeboye or Oyedepo. Is his achievement bigger than these Pastors.

6. A man who separates wives of his Pastors and deny them access to have sex is from the devil.

He is completely evil. Don't be deceived by his gentle looks or stage managed miracles. The devil himself is not ugly.

All the damage control videos released by synagogue does not hold water. Bisola has explained how those videos came about.

If he is guiltless, let him take her to court. He has to clear his name. Gullible followers like you will end up in the pit of hell for calling evil good. The Nigeria government is more useless for not investigating this man who is holding many teenagers hostage and use them as sex slaves. You will soon here more allegations.
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by Maestro21: 8:34pm On Jul 31, 2019
TruthinAction:

I judge him by the word of God long before these accusations started coming up

1. You call a man that packaged water that God provided freely for N5000 naira all in the name of miracles. Jesus said, freely you have received and freely give.

If water is free why do companies like Eva and Dasani exist? Stop being a hypocrite. Produced bottle water is supposed to be sold. That I don't agree with using mediums does not mean I render anyone who does them fake. I simply pray they grow in the knowledge of the word and outgrow those mediums.

2. Most of the testimonies I hear the members give goes to the anointed water.

That is attributable to their own ignorance. Ignorance does not = false. Or else you too are false, because you are ignorant.

3. A Church you must be given a pass to enter is a cult.

This one now is your own conjecture. If they are hosting a seated program and people have reserved seats, you cannot go there and tell them everyone must enter. That is just stupid. The other day in SA, people died due to poor crowd control in a church. Because of stupid advice like the one you have here.

4. A man who said he was sent to save the world is an anti Christ. That is why he gave himself the name Joshua which is also translated Jesus.

This is your most ignorant statement till date. In fact, you are not a son of Pastor Chris to come up with this junk. Where did Prophet Joshua claim he came to save the world? Has he ever claimed he died for people's sins? Did he ever say the power was his and not God's? So anyone who names themselves Joshua is arrogating Jesus' power to themselves? Do you think Jesus was the first person to be called Jesus? Such ignorance.

5. A man who is currently accused of multiple sex allegations is of questionable character. Why are they not accusing Adeboye or Oyedepo. Is his achievement bigger than these Pastors.

Do they walk in the same level of power as him? lol. They don't. So they will never attract the same type of persecution. Nobody is dragging clout and money with them. Jeff Bezos has more money proving that having money does not equate God. But having power to heal the sick? Unstop deaf ears? Cause the lame to walk? Open blind eyes? Cast out devils? That is exclusively God's power. That is why Jesus said "woe unto you if all men speak well of you, for so will they treat the FALSE prophets".

6. A man who separates wives of his Pastors and deny them access to have sex is from the devil.
This is both ridiculous and a demonic lie. You are quoting Paul Agomo who was established as a thief and liar trying to fleece the daughter of a rich man through marriage even when he was sent there to be her pastor. The same liar who claimed he bought wheel chairs and the same people he claimed he bought wheel chairs for have come to deny him. The other day, the prophet was in Korea with people having almost hundreds of wheel chairs. Who bought those ones? LOL

He is completely evil. Don't be deceived by his gentle looks or stage managed miracles. The devil himself is not ugly.

One day they will say he uses magic. Another day the miracles are staged managed. For more than 20 years now he has been stage managing miracles and all the countries he has been to nobody has been able to expose him. You are ignorant. Sorry to say.

All the damage control videos released by synagogue does not hold water. Bisola has explained how those videos came about.

Hahaha @ damage control. Anything the church says is damage control. But the one Bisola says is the truth. Who has more credibility? Who has more to lose?

If he is guiltless, let him take her to court. He has to clear his name. Gullible followers like you will end up in the pit of hell for calling evil good. The Nigeria government is more useless for not investigating this man who is holding many teenagers hostage and use them as sex slaves. You will soon here more allegations.

You are injuriously ignorant. It is the person who is making the allegation that has the burden of proof. She should bring strong evidence not rubbish hearsay by reeling out names even I know and can quote. Besides, she remembers some of those details simply because she has been saying variations of the same lies over and over again.

I will ignore your statement about hell because you are ignorant and your posts here have shown it.

1 Like

Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by Maestro21: 8:35pm On Jul 31, 2019
kunlesmiles:
U guys don't need to fight for God na, I cud remember when T. B Joshua just started airing on NTA, and most churches were asking there churches to pray against him, it was so intense that I tot T. B Joshua will just drop dead, but instead he got bigger and better. If really you are Christians, u sud know better not to criticize anyone. Allow God to fight for himself.

Someone said dat he doesnt teach sound doctrines, well I can tell u for free day he does, most of he's messages are always about love and forgiveness . Be careful what you say cause we see in parts.

Are you minding hypocrites?
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by TruthinAction: 10:45pm On Jul 31, 2019
Maestro21:

If water is free why do companies like Eva and Dasani exist? Stop being a hypocrite. Produced bottle water is supposed to be sold. That I don't agree with using mediums does not mean I render anyone who does them fake. I simply pray they grow in the knowledge of the word and outgrow those mediums.

That is attributable to their own ignorance. Ignorance does not = false. Or else you too are false, because you are ignorant.

This one now is your own conjecture. If they are hosting a seated program and people have reserved seats, you cannot go there and tell them everyone must enter. That is just stupid. The other day in SA, people died due to poor crowd control in a church. Because of stupid advice like the one you have here.

This is your most ignorant statement till date. In fact, you are not a son of Pastor Chris to come up with this junk. Where did Prophet Joshua claim he came to save the world? Has he ever claimed he died for people's sins? Did he ever say the power was his and not God's? So anyone who names themselves Joshua is arrogating Jesus' power to themselves? Do you think Jesus was the first person to be called Jesus? Such ignorance.

Do they walk in the same level of power as him? lol. They don't. So they will never attract the same type of persecution. Nobody is dragging clout and money with them. Jeff Bezos has more money proving that having money does not equate God. But having power to heal the sick? Unstop deaf ears? Cause the lame to walk? Open blind eyes? Cast out devils? That is exclusively God's power. That is why Jesus said "woe unto you if all men speak well of you, for so will they treat the FALSE prophets".

This is both ridiculous and a demonic lie. You are quoting Paul Agomo who was established as a thief and liar trying to fleece the daughter of a rich man through marriage even when he was sent there to be her pastor. The same liar who claimed he bought wheel chairs and the same people he claimed he bought wheel chairs for have come to deny him. The other day, the prophet was in Korea with people having almost hundreds of wheel chairs. Who bought those ones? LOL

One day they will say he uses magic. Another day the miracles are staged managed. For more than 20 years now he has been stage managing miracles and all the countries he has been to nobody has been able to expose him. You are ignorant. Sorry to say.

Hahaha @ damage control. Anything the church says is damage control. But the one Bisola says is the truth. Who has more credibility? Who has more to lose?

You are injuriously ignorant. It is the person who is making the allegation that has the burden of proof. She should bring strong evidence not rubbish hearsay by reeling out names even I know and can quote. Besides, she remembers some of those details simply because she has been saying variations of the same lies over and over again.

I will ignore your statement about hell because you are ignorant and your posts here have shown it.

How much does Eva bottled water cost? He is a rogue that is taking advantage of people's ignorance. I have gotten people healed without any medium. I may not have hit lime light yet but I know God will do greater works through me freely than the fraudster you adore and worship.

Let's leave time to reveal every hidden truth. God is merciful. He gives people time to repent of their evils but when they don't, their sins will find them out.

And the blood of countless thousands that have died trying to get healing from T B Joshua will be upon his head. When real cases of disease comes, he avoids them. They will just ask them to lodge in his hotel and force them to buy so called anointed water before they are qualified to see him. Some spend hundreds of thousands both for lodging and buying of anointed water and still died. The cases are too numerous and my uncle's wife was a victim.

I repeat he is a master scammer. Some that even give testimonies that they got healed died a few weeks they were discharged.

My brother, your eyes are tied. I am not a sadist. I believe in miracles. I have seen captives set free miraculously before my eyes. And Jesus still does miracles. But that of T B Joshua is a scam. Take it or leave it. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by Maestro21: 4:39pm On Aug 01, 2019
TruthinAction:

How much does Eva bottled water cost? He is a rogue that is taking advantage of people's ignorance. I have gotten people healed without any medium. I may not have hit lime light yet but I know God will do greater works through me freely than the fraudster you adore and worship.

Let's leave time to reveal every hidden truth. God is merciful. He gives people time to repent of their evils but when they don't, their sins will find them out.

And the blood of countless thousands that have died trying to get healing from T B Joshua will be upon his head. When real cases of disease comes, he avoids them. They will just ask them to lodge in his hotel and force them to buy so called anointed water before they are qualified to see him. Some spend hundreds of thousands both for lodging and buying of anointed water and still died. The cases are too numerous and my uncle's wife was a victim.

I repeat he is a master scammer. Some that even give testimonies that they got healed died a few weeks they were discharged.

My brother, your eyes are tied. I am not a sadist. I believe in miracles. I have seen captives set free miraculously before my eyes. And Jesus still does miracles. But that of T B Joshua is a scam. Take it or leave it. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed.

You have not healed anyone as demons will never listen to someone like you who is ignorant and undisciplined in the things of God. Or how else can I believe you when your own posts here have you using words like "rogue and womanizer" for someone you have never met in your life. The funny thing is, someone who is even more acquainted with Prophet Joshua's ministry has refuted most of the things you said. Starting from the sale of water to the pass to the building. There are videos of Synagogue Church of Christ members talking about one scam or the other that Bisola was involved in where she fleeced people of money. That was why she was sacked by the church. But you stood there, and used the testimony of a liar to insult a Prophet of God because of bile and unchristlike hatred for another man, simply because he does things different than you. That is not a true Christian spirit. You are warned to desist from doing that. There is only one way this will end...with you..in trouble.
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by TruthinAction: 8:08pm On Aug 01, 2019
Maestro21:

You have not healed anyone as demons will never listen to someone like you who is ignorant and undisciplined in the things of God. Or how else can I believe you when your own posts here have you using words like "rogue and womanizer" for someone you have never met in your life. The funny thing is, someone who is even more acquainted with Prophet Joshua's ministry has refuted most of the things you said. Starting from the sale of water to the pass to the building. There are videos of Synagogue Church of Christ members talking about one scam or the other that Bisola was involved in where she fleeced people of money. That was why she was sacked by the church. But you stood there, and used the testimony of a liar to insult a Prophet of God because of bile and unchristlike hatred for another man, simply because he does things different than you. That is not a true Christian spirit. You are warned to desist from doing that. There is only one way this will end...with you..in trouble.

How much were you paid to turn blind eyes to the truth. Jesus directly confronted the false religious leaders of his days. And I see nothing wrong in exposing evil works of darkness. You are not in the light yet. If you are, you will clearly see what I am seeing. To a blind man, everything looks exactly the same. You are spiritually blind that is why you can't discern good from evil. I have been in Christ for 33 years now and I can easily recognize falsehood. Perhaps when you get to my level of knowledge, you will understand all what I have been saying.
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by Maestro21: 9:19pm On Aug 01, 2019
TruthinAction:

How much were you paid to turn blind eyes to the truth. Jesus directly confronted the false religious leaders of his days. And I see nothing wrong in exposing evil works of darkness. You are not in the light yet. If you are, you will clearly see what I am seeing. To a blind man, everything looks exactly the same. You are spiritually blind that is why you can't discern good from evil. I have been in Christ for 33 years now and I can easily recognize falsehood. Perhaps when you get to my level of knowledge, you will understand all what I have been saying.

Nobody can pay me enough to be bold enough to do the foolish things you are currently doing. Jesus did not challenge any false religious leaders, he challenged false teachings. Have you seen me call you to order when you are challenging a teaching? No. Because that is allowed since it can only be done by the word. If you said "this and that are wrong because I feel they are" you will be wrong.

It does not matter how long you have been in christ. Your ignorance shows you don't even know the word. Your greatest undoings are first posting lies as truths, endorsing a demon-possessed liar which Bisola is and not walking in love. I have told you before and you will remember me. You are walking in error and God is rebuking you.
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by TruthinAction: 12:17pm On Aug 02, 2019
Maestro21:

Nobody can pay me enough to be bold enough to do the foolish things you are currently doing. Jesus did not challenge any false religious leaders, he challenged false teachings. Have you seen me call you to order when you are challenging a teaching? No. Because that is allowed since it can only be done by the word. If you said "this and that are wrong because I feel they are" you will be wrong.

It does not matter how long you have been in christ. Your ignorance shows you don't even know the word. Your greatest undoings are first posting lies as truths, endorsing a demon-possessed liar which Bisola is and not walking in love. I have told you before and you will remember me. You are walking in error and God is rebuking you.

Don't be biased. Even your conscience knows that Bisola is telling the truth. A woman who came out boldly to say she is ready to go to court to defend her book. She knows that character defamation is a criminal act. Nobody will be foolish enough to make all the submissions that she made if it cannot be defended. Besides, three other persons have equally said the same thing. The last one is a member of the church branch in Athens. She said that the Pastor posted there molested her sexually. She reported to T B Joshua thinking that the Pastor will be sanctioned only for T B Joshua to sweep it under the carpet. He told her that it's OK since it happened within the church.

When the authorities in Athens wanted to investigate, T B Joshua closed the Church and denied it was never part of his branch.

What more do we need to hear to confirm that T B Joshua is a sex addict? And that is what all his Pastors are trained to do. In the mouth of two or three witnesses, every case shall be established. But we already have four witnesses. Keep defending evil. The Bible warned that we should not be partakers of other men sin. It is not only the one who sins that will be judged but also the one who defend such sinners. And I am sure many more people will soon come out to give their own version.
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by Maestro21: 8:25pm On Aug 02, 2019
TruthinAction:

Don't be biased. Even your conscience knows that Bisola is telling the truth. A woman who came out boldly to say she is ready to go to court to defend her book. She knows that character defamation is a criminal act. Nobody will be foolish enough to make all the submissions that she made if it cannot be defended. Besides, three other persons have equally said the same thing. The last one is a member of the church branch in Athens. She said that the Pastor posted there molested her sexually. She reported to T B Joshua thinking that the Pastor will be sanctioned only for T B Joshua to sweep it under the carpet. He told her that it's OK since it happened within the church.

When the authorities in Athens wanted to investigate, T B Joshua closed the Church and denied it was never part of his branch.

What more do we need to hear to confirm that T B Joshua is a sex addict? And that is what all his Pastors are trained to do. In the mouth of two or three witnesses, every case shall be established. But we already have four witnesses. Keep defending evil. The Bible warned that we should not be partakers of other men sin. It is not only the one who sins that will be judged but also the one who defend such sinners. And I am sure many more people will soon come out to give their own version.

I am not reading your posts well because you are simply rehashing the same rubbish over and over again. Bisola is a liar. Her stories have not been consistent so her testimony is inadmissible. You keep saying she said she is ready to go to court. She should. Someone raped her and other women, she should take him to court na. It is the person who alleges that has the duty to prove the allegations right. Forget all the rubbish about churches in Athens and what not. There is no synagogue church in Athens. And per adventure there was, how is he supposed to summon a pastor based on an allegation? Any mischievous person can claim anything and be a liar. There are many videos of people who went to the synagogue to confess about how one time or the other they told lies about the man and the church. There is nothing new.

When the bible says in the mouth of 2 or 3 witnesses, it was referring to scripture. Or else the 2 or 3 witnesses that lied about Jesus were right. Think. Stop letting the devil play ludo on your ignorant mind.
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by Shepherd00: 12:08pm On Aug 03, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Have you noted some similarities with both of them in the videoclip?
I don't practice my Christianity criticizing Pastors. I didn't call them, I wasn't there when they were called.

If they are wrong, the Master has what it takes to rebuke or chastise them

1 Like

Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by Kubernetes: 4:58am On Jun 17, 2021
olanajim:
@mike,
Thanks for that input. We seem to overlook the fact that pastor kay didnt say he caught his wife having sex with TBJ. That to me is something that should be scrutinized

The confession of the pastors inequities brought me here.

1 Like

Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by FxMasterz: 10:13pm On Jan 29, 2023
ebukachris:
If the above story is true,

flogging of church members then what is the different between him and Rev King. well all my life of reading the Bible, I didn't come across JESUS flogging the disciples or anybody Else and JESUS really didn't abandon his family and friends. He was there to wake Lazarus from the dead.

TB Joshua wasn't of God.

Flogging church members, disconnecting a man from his family, separating a man from his wife and giving a fake prophecy about the man's childlessness are proofs enough.

1 Like

Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by FxMasterz: 10:18pm On Jan 29, 2023
TruthinAction:

It's a pity. You nailed it.

1 Like

Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by FxMasterz: 5:00pm On Jan 13
Wow. The truth will out

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here / Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.