Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,941 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All (525701 Views)

Don't Beat Your Wife - Pastor Chris / 'how T.b. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / Pastor Peter Kayode's Story - True Or False? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by mankand(m): 1:45pm On Jul 16, 2013
Serves him right when he decides to think with his butt instead of his head.

Religion is a scam salvation is from the heart. When you worship a pastor this is what you get. As for the story, I believe 60% of what he said, as for flogging I am yet to believe that.

I have someone who actually works in an oil company and was living a good life before joining this scammer church in which he later became a worker, he was asked to leave his family and friends in which he and his wife started living in terms quarters given to them.

To cut the story short, this guy is now back to square 1, got no job, lost his only child, and now back to the village to start farming with his wife as that is the only way to start life afresh.

I don't believe all the guys that parade themselves as men of God anymore because they are oppressors just like the government, but what distinguishes them is that they promise you a better life in the afternoon life.

1 Like

Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by princesammmy: 2:48pm On Jul 16, 2013
I wonder with all the warning in the bible about the last days people don't seem to get it at all.
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by Longeria(m): 3:29pm On Jul 16, 2013
The so called Peter kayode remind me of certain Fani Kayode : back stabbers, professional prostitute, liars, loud mouth, double tongue etc. I believe 10% of the story.

1 Like

Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by ImanuelJannah(m): 4:07pm On Jul 16, 2013
The pastor making this narration is responsible for all his 'woes.' He is not even talking about recent happenings. I think he is looking for cheap fame using T. B Joshua's name SIGNED: www.imanueljannah..com
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by Oahray: 6:31pm On Jul 16, 2013
Lol @ pastors fighting themselves, and the many cooked up tales. Hard to know which story is true nowadays.
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by sweetcheecks(f): 3:24am On Jul 17, 2013
Nigerian Pastors really need one to use a descerning Spirit. Only God knows who is who. My experience makes it hard to even listen and believe even one of them which makes me very sad. They have a good eye for young, pretty ladies with a potential to be a huge success and when you refuse their advances/proposals they curse you and start praying for you to die more of an evil act than godly if you think about. undecided But thank God for His word its faithful and changes not.

I will start a diary on this one of these days on this topic. If your faith in Christ is not strong enough they would totally destroy your spirituality. Now even if I am invited to their churches ( which I will try everything possible to get out of) and they preach until they are soaking wet, I just sit there and watch the act. I guess I am still raw and angry from the experience and find it hard to even talk about it.

I know not all of them are like that but I would rather avoid putting myself in the way of trouble.
If this makes me xenophobic so be it. Once beaten, twice shy!
Enuffsaid! sad

4 Likes

Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by seunlayi(m): 5:35am On Jul 17, 2013
all this happening in a church of God? No wonder frosbel is calling church 'cult'

1 Like

Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by oduz: 12:28pm On Jul 20, 2013
[size=18pt]"God !
the things that are done
in your name--
I mean, the things that are undone
behind"[/size]
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by oluwashola4me(m): 6:39am On Jul 22, 2013
Fabricated and doctored lies!

1 Like

Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by Chiopatra: 1:06pm On Jul 22, 2013
tinajohn: This man is terrible at telling lies. TB Joshua barely has time for his own wife to steal another wife. If he wanted to get back at TB Joshua for revenge of, he should have taken a different angle so that people would more likely believe his story. Kayode we all know you before you became pastor and we all know what a compulsive liar you used to be. I was hoping that the name or 'tag' pastor would have changed your lying nature. Well if at least one dumb person believes your fake story it would be worth it right?
Who is dis one undecided

3 Likes

Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by Ayomivic(m): 1:29pm On Jul 23, 2013
donnie: Keep dreaming, before you know it, rapture has taken place.

Are you a member of synagogue church? Are you in controlled by spiritual God father too? I can see the way you are backing TB Josuah.

As for pastor Kayode, ohun oju wa loju nri. Eniba wa iwakuwa yio ri irikuri.
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 26, 2013
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by charles424(m): 11:37am On Jul 30, 2013
donnie: The pastor has not totally surrendered to the call to ministry. He loves this present world so much that he is willing to give up even his salvation for it.  That is

what i deduced.

According to the scriptures he is not fit for the kingdom, let alone to minister as God's servant.

TB Josuah probably had plans to put him through some much needed training on faith, perseverence and self denial which he failed again and again.

No wonder others like Agomo could rise after him to pastor the same church in Ghana.

So you think because you now have a child you are approved of God?  undecided

Are u sure u know what the story is all about?? Or u blindfold urself to it,how could he sent the man to ghana and keep his wife with himself Does that means because he is ur god,he can do anything and go away with it??Is he really a man of God? because he has break their home and which the bible was against...omg!!! God will save us oooo

4 Likes

Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by johnononaku: 2:14pm On Jul 31, 2013
!amebo no1:

http://news.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=
8362&z=12
T.B JOSHUA IS A PROPHET FROM DUNGEONS OF HELL AND NOT OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST.
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by okzama: 11:12am On Aug 05, 2013
pls before anyone should talk on this issue, try to be more spiritual so you can't harm or be harmed. This issue is not canal, only with the help of holy spirit will you know what to say here or you better keep silent. Don't just say bcoz people are saying. For all i care, God's truth and knows the truth, he will judge u and i, so who am i to judge or criticise u

1 Like

Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by NancyNelly: 4:03pm On Sep 09, 2013
!amebo no1:

http://news.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=8362&z=12
hmmm story plenty to tell about all this anti Christs that call themselves men of God.

1 Like

Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by Justicefero: 6:32am On Oct 17, 2013
who ever that posted this update is the deputy to the devil am not guessing rather am sure,very sure.and that pastor that alleged that his wife was taken,may the wrath of God destroy his for ever raising against a man of God and may the Lord not have mercy on you.i haven't seen t,b joshua face to face or from b distance and am an anglican,so am not his church member but he is the prophet of most high God so you fools keep provoking the wrath of God by your silly words,

2 Likes

Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by omenka(m): 12:06pm On Sep 14, 2014
These are really trying times for the Body of Christ. The tribulation is mounting but I know God will prove himself mighty in the end!!

God help us all.
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by lifestyle1(m): 12:07pm On Sep 14, 2014
Since 2009. Mod Why ? undecided
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by Firefire(m): 12:08pm On Sep 14, 2014
Invincible hand or what
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by louischinedu23: 12:09pm On Sep 14, 2014
Some people re stupid its not true
TB Joshua is real

1 Like

Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by otokx(m): 12:10pm On Sep 14, 2014
Interesting story
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by Emmysteve(m): 12:10pm On Sep 14, 2014
Our mods have gone mad gain. 2009 post on front page for what purpose?
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by nora544: 12:17pm On Sep 14, 2014
It is good that the people see the real face of the so called great man of God.
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 14, 2014
I don't really know the ones to believe any more but poster come to think of it why all this stories coming out now I don't support any of them but this could be temptation you know ,well I don't care shall, #teamcatholic no Catholic no church for me i don't have time for all this pastor pastor things or all this warehouse churches thing cool
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by victorazy(m): 12:21pm On Sep 14, 2014
trekkie: pathetic if true. he had his own part to play in the saga

He should blame himself and the wife not anybody.

1 Like

Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by gbadexy(m): 12:21pm On Sep 14, 2014
Na wa o. Its christians palaver but I wonder why the owner of the forum allowed this old thread to be placed on the front page at this time!
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by mygem: 12:23pm On Sep 14, 2014
Nigerians dont worship God but the so called men of God .insult God in a gathering and people will keep mute but say a thing about these hypocritical pastors and u will get bashed by their blinded followers. People these pastors are all fake businessmen.they cant deceive people like us who know the truth.they wine and dine with politicians and allow corrupt men to sit on the front rolls of their churches. Their judgement will be very grave.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by smudge2079(m): 12:26pm On Sep 14, 2014
na wa o. don't know what to say.
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by holluwai(m): 12:27pm On Sep 14, 2014
Since 2009? This should be regarded as stale news but for real it's all trash to me. I read it half way and decided not to anymore. He should carry his cross!
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 14, 2014
donnie: The pastor has not totally surrendered to the call to ministry. He loves this present world so much that he is willing to give up even his salvation for it.  That is

what i deduced.

According to the scriptures he is not fit for the kingdom, let alone to minister as God's servant.

TB Josuah probably had plans to put him through some much needed training on faith, perseverence and self denial which he failed again and again.

No wonder others like Agomo could rise after him to pastor the same church in Ghana.

So you think because you now have a child you are approved of God?  undecided
Faithfools

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here / Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.