Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On (144672 Views)

CBN Recruitment 2017/2018 – Click Here To Apply. / 10000 Police Recruitment Is To Tackle Unemployment - Buhari / Illegal And Nepotistic CBN Recruitment. Nigeria Is Beyond Repair. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Eseose9(f): 12:53pm On Jan 17, 2017
olybaby50:
I just

Just what?
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by olybaby50(m): 8:49am On Jan 18, 2017
Eseose9:

Just what?

Sorry, wanted to say "I just know the will call us anytime some before i mistakenly type the submit button and my phone went off.
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by luffyhaki: 9:23am On Jan 18, 2017
olybaby50:

Sorry, wanted to say "I just know the will call us anytime some before i mistakenly type the submit button and my phone went off.

Lol...
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by luffyhaki: 9:25am On Jan 18, 2017
MD was in Lagos yesterday for an event "Nigeria Economic Outlook Conference 2017".
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Eseose9(f): 9:32am On Jan 18, 2017
luffyhaki:
MD was in Lagos yesterday for an event "Nigeria Economic Outlook Conference 2017".

nawa o so when are they contacting us
today is Wednesday
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by olybaby50(m): 10:10am On Jan 18, 2017
luffyhaki:

Bros e be like say you plant tracking device for the MD body. Please let me have one of the device too make i dey follow up with am too. You too current and i like the way you are feeding the house. We don cross finger tire and waiting to un-cross the finger o

1 Like

Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by biggypaul: 10:21am On Jan 18, 2017
Any one with Idea about their salary structure and other allowance.
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by luffyhaki: 12:54pm On Jan 18, 2017
olybaby50:

Bros e be like say you plant tracking device for the MD body. Please let me have one of the device too make i dey follow up with am too. You too current and i like the way you are feeding the house. We don cross finger tire and waiting to un-cross the finger o

Dont worry bro.I will keep updating the house.My source has confirmed latest next week but it may be before then. Lets be cheerful, the wait is over. smiley smiley
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by frustum: 1:02pm On Jan 18, 2017
luffyhaki:

Dont worry bro.I will keep updating the house.My source has confirmed latest next week but it may be before then. Lets be cheerful, the wait is over. smiley smiley

Do you have any idea what is next? Medicals or Induction? Because it seems like they are not calling for medicals but induction or APL.
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Eseose9(f): 1:55pm On Jan 18, 2017
luffyhaki:

Dont worry bro.I will keep updating the house.My source has confirmed latest next week but it may be before then. Lets be cheerful, the wait is

over. smiley smiley

what do you know about their salary and other allowances
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by luffyhaki: 2:12pm On Jan 18, 2017
Eseose9:

what do you know about their salary and other allowances

I have no idea about that..
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Nelzone(m): 6:50am On Jan 19, 2017
Lwkm... This whole weekly "next week" talk is beginning to sound funny... Well God has a purpose for everything. In His due time, all will be unfolded, including NIRSAL's successful candidates. Lets just keep the hopes up.

1 Like

Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by luffyhaki: 8:06am On Jan 19, 2017
Nelzone:
Lwkm... This whole weekly "next week" talk is beginning to sound funny... Well God has a purpose for everything. In His due time, all will be unfolded, including NIRSAL's successful candidates. Lets just keep the hopes up.

okay brother..i'll keep my updates to myself.

Peace Out.
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by olybaby50(m): 8:15am On Jan 19, 2017
luffyhaki:

Peace Out.

Trust me, he means no harm. Let the luv continue to flow. one luv

1 Like

Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Nelzone(m): 3:13pm On Jan 19, 2017
What is he talking about I shocked shocked shocked I actually wasn't referring to you in the first place. I Don't think you are the only one between November and now who has said "next week" on this thread. Even I myself have said it at some point. So believe me, I don't have a clue wat u are talking about. Everybody appreciates everybody's update here. My comment was more like a sense of humour expression tin and to encourage erryone to remain hopeful. I'm above raising that kinda unnecessary controversy on social media naaa. Now why would I wanna spite you? That doesn't make it any faster, does it?.. So come on man. Cheer up. We will all see a very bright light at the end of the tunnel.m. smiley smiley smiley
luffyhaki:

Peace Out.

1 Like

Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by frustum: 3:19pm On Jan 19, 2017
Nelzone:
What is he talking about I shocked shocked shocked I actually wasn't referring to you in the first place. I Don't think you are the only one between November and now who has been said "next week" on this thread. Even I myself have said it at some point. So believe me, I don't have a clue wat u are talking about. Everybody appreciates everybody's update here. My comment was more like a sense of humour expression tin and to encourage erryone to remain hopeful. I'm above raising that kinda unnecessary controversy on social media naaa. Now why would I wanna spite you? That doesn't make it any faster, does it?.. So come on man. Cheer up. We will all see a very bright light at the end of the tunnel.m. smiley smiley smiley

Your first response is un-professional, likewise your second one, SORRY TO SAY.
He may know what you don't, and it looks like.
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Eseose9(f): 11:18am On Jan 20, 2017
Hello house
Any update
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by olybaby50(m): 11:54am On Jan 20, 2017
Eseose9:
Hello house
Any update

@luffyhaki, do your thing. How far?
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Nelzone(m): 2:24pm On Jan 20, 2017
Dude relax. Nor come carry me dey talk too much here. Did I sound like I was tryna talk professional?, is NL commentary my profession?. I don't have anything against Luffyhaki, I actually think he's one of the very few persons that has contributed usefully to this thread. Was only tryna tell him I wasn't referring to him. Even mentioned that I myself have actually also said "next week" at some point in time. Abeg abeg abeg, don't come here to use me to shine. Oga Professional NL commentator. And this your talk: "He may know what you don't, and it looks like"... Is actually big trash... sad we're all here to contribute in any little way. Dunno if you're here to measure who knows more than who, buh keep ur ranking to yourself man......::: NIRSAL we are still waiting ooooo. We must make agriculture in Nigeria better than ever before.....
frustum:

Your first response is un-professional, likewise your second one, SORRY TO SAY.
He may know what you don't, and it looks like.
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Nelzone(m): 2:29pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ovbiedo... Don't worry, soon... Just wait a little... All indications points towards before month end, so lets just say less than 10days more.. I'm coming, wanna go shine my shoe for first day things.
Eseose9:
Hello house
Any update
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Nelzone(m): 2:35pm On Jan 20, 2017
Where's this Luffyhaki self... Come and comment joooor. Give us ur own updates.. Abi u don secretly go resume pending their contacting us... Lol... I mean resume 1 week or 2 ahead... Tell me o, cos me I'm considering it too...
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by luffyhaki: 3:08pm On Jan 20, 2017
Nelzone:
Dude relax. Nor come carry me dey talk too much here. Did I sound like I was tryna talk professional?, is NL commentary my profession?. I don't have anything against Luffyhaki, I actually think he's one of the very few persons that has contributed usefully to this thread. Was only tryna tell him I wasn't referring to him. Even mentioned that I myself have actually also said "next week" at some point in time. Abeg abeg abeg, don't come here to use me to shine. Oga Professional NL commentator. And this your talk: "He may know what you don't, and it looks like"... Is actually big trash... sad we're all here to contribute in any little way. Dunno if you're here to measure who knows more than who, buh keep ur ranking to yourself man......::: NIRSAL we are still waiting ooooo. We must make agriculture in Nigeria better than ever before.....

Luffyhaki is back...No hard feelings..we cool
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by luffyhaki: 3:09pm On Jan 20, 2017
Nelzone:
Where's this Luffyhaki self... Come and comment joooor. Give us ur own updates.. Abi u don secretly go resume pending their contacting us... Lol... I mean resume 1 week or 2 ahead... Tell me o, cos me I'm considering it too...

Polish it well. I have it on superior authority it is this coming week.It will not pass January.

2 Likes

Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Eseose9(f): 3:21pm On Jan 20, 2017
Nelzone:
Ovbiedo... Don't worry, soon... Just wait a little... All indications points towards before month end, so lets just say less than 10days more.. I'm coming, wanna go shine my shoe for first day things.

lol ok o polish it well o
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Nelzone(m): 8:39am On Jan 21, 2017
Gbam. grin grin
luffyhaki:

Polish it well. I have it on superior authority it is this coming week.It will not pass January.

Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by himsay: 10:40am On Jan 23, 2017
Really hope its this week and the outcome should be positive..

Its been 2 months, cant wait any longer

1 Like

Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by owizy(m): 11:07am On Jan 23, 2017
this is my year of divine proof oh...
someone should tell NIRSAL we are patiently waiting...

1 Like

Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by missyred: 11:40am On Jan 23, 2017
The wait is getting too long!
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by himsay: 7:09pm On Jan 23, 2017
I have a feeling that the budget has to be passed before they can confirm any appointment. Hopefully, thats not the case, as it means we have to wait longer
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by frustum: 7:26pm On Jan 23, 2017
They called HR people last week Wednesday. They are very few, non of them is an analyst.
I think because they are the ones that will help in our documentation. So expect a call anytime from now.

1 Like

Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by olybaby50(m): 8:33pm On Jan 23, 2017
frustum:
They called HR people last week Wednesday. They are very few, non of them is an analyst.
I think because they are the ones that will help in our documentation. So expect a call anytime from now.

Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by dkby(m): 8:57pm On Jan 23, 2017
frustum:

@Frustum many thanks for your update. Do you have an idea about when the HR people are due to resume? Have they collected their offer letters yet? What happens to the one month notice to our current employers?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment / Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) / Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.