Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On (144777 Views)

CBN Recruitment 2017/2018 – Click Here To Apply. / 10000 Police Recruitment Is To Tackle Unemployment - Buhari / Illegal And Nepotistic CBN Recruitment. Nigeria Is Beyond Repair. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Nelzone(m): 8:37am On Jan 27, 2017
midep:
My mistake here is coming to tell you guys the truth that no new intake has resumed at NIRSAL. I will keep my mouth shut since you guys doesn't wanna hear the truth.

I wish you people know the politics going on with the recruitment presently...... Anyway nothing wey pass prayer.

Guuuuy.. Relax... Chai.. Na wa ooo. U gave an info, not that anyone says you're lying. Just said maybe somehow there's some form of misunderstanding. I'm not gonna pretend like I know everything thats going on. But maybe if you explained how you got to know when you got to the office, we'll also then understand and perhaps make connections. The other guy explained how he confirmed what frustrum said. You don't expect everyone to not believe 2 people who gave detailed explanation of their info, because 1 person just dismissed it without much explanation... Thats all. If u wanna help with info, then just help fully. The day I called the nextzon lady at lag. I came here and gave a detailed account of the call, almost as if I was gonna quote every word she said. Nobody owes nobody anything here, we're just here to help each other. So that some people may know how close or far they are from the dream job... Not as if any info here changes anything. So bros, calm down small... Don't get worked up about it... Then an advice to everyone: Mind how you talk on here and social media in general. We might all be using nicknames but, but u may never know who's here reading. Mr. Abdulrameed (MD, NIRSAL) could just be here reading and seeing people's attitude. And do u know its kinda very easy to get the real identity of those he may want to have a second thought about... I won't say how....hahahaha... So that they don't start having the thought of really doin it o...lol.. I know some of you know how self....lol... Make e nor come be say person wey be don get the job (with his or her name already on the list of those to be contacted soon), go come loose am, just cause of 1 careless NL comment... So last last, lets all be patient and prayerful... According to my guy: Midep, there's nothing prayer can't do...(Holy Bible; Jeremiah 32 vs 27)
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by frustum: 10:31am On Jan 27, 2017
midep:
My mistake here is coming to tell you guys the truth that no new intake has resumed at NIRSAL. I will keep my mouth shut since you guys doesn't wanna hear the truth.

I wish you people know the politics going on with the recruitment presently...... Anyway nothing wey pass prayer.

I decided not to comment again, but because of this one I will do otherwise.

Guy don't come and spread false information because you just want prove your point.

There is nothing like politics in this recruitment. The only favor is for the test shortlist, but if you did not passed any stage you are been dropped no matter who sent your CV. So it is free and fair. Guys don't panic.

2 Likes

Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by olybaby50(m): 10:55am On Jan 27, 2017
frustum:

I decided not to comment again, but because of this one I will do otherwise.

Guy don't come and spread false information because you just want prove your point.

There is nothing like politics in this recruitment. The only favor is for the test shortlist, but if you did not passed any stage you are been dropped no matter who sent your CV. So it is free and fair. Guys don't panic.

Welcome back frustum.
I just confirmed now from one of the Nirsal staff that helped in conducting interview for us that only HR has been called and we would be contacted this month. So just watch out. I collected his Phone no after we finished our interview that day. I was able to get his phone no where i wrote it in my diary. I actually forgot that i collected his no.
Pls make una no bombard me o, i just want us to keep our hopes alive cus Nirsal need us more than we need them.

2 Likes

Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Nelzone(m): 1:40pm On Jan 27, 2017
olybaby50:

Welcome back frustum.
I just confirmed now from one of the Nirsal staff that helped in conducting interview for us that only HR has been called and we would be contacted this month. So just watch out. I collected his Phone no after we finished our interview that day. I was able to get his phone no where i wrote it in my diary. I actually forgot that i collected his no.
Pls make una no bombard me o, i just want us to keep our hopes alive cus Nirsal need us more than we need them.

Olybaby u dey fear bombardment?.... Hahahaha... Cool sha, what you did... Just wanna ask, was it that fair young guy... Or the other taller one with skin cut hair?
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by olybaby50(m): 1:46pm On Jan 27, 2017
Nelzone:

Olybaby u dey fear bombardment?.... Hahahaha... Cool sha, what you did... Just wanna ask, was it that fair young guy... Or the other taller one with skin cut hair?

I collect from the taller guy with the skin cut hair. The fair one refused dropping his no. Him dey fear make i no talk calls kill am
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 27, 2017
Those Youth Corpers?

This is good sha let me go do weti Nelzon done do biko wink

Nelzone:

Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Nelzone(m): 3:59pm On Jan 27, 2017
Hahahahaha.
Laburos:
Those Youth Corpers?

This is good sha let me go do weti Nelzon done do biko wink

Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Nelzone(m): 4:00pm On Jan 27, 2017
olybaby50:

I collect from the taller guy with the skin cut hair. The fair one refused dropping his no. Him dey fear make i no talk calls kill am
hahaha... So the guy say dis month likel like this?.. Correeeeect. Prayer continues... "Pray without ceasing" 1Thess 5:17
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by sayittome(m): 8:47pm On Jan 29, 2017
Lord, how are they increased that trouble us. Many are our fears and concerns that seem to make us think there is no hope for us regarding NIRSAL (even in GOD).
But Thou O LORD hath a SHEILD fou us; our Glory and Lifter up of our head.
Through God we shall do valiantly. We shall push down our mountains, and we shall say -very soon- Blessed Be The Name of the LORD!
Guys arise, shine for our light is come and God's glory is upon us. It's time for testimony. It's the Lord's Day!
Wishing everyone a super-fantastic week IJN. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Nelzone(m): 7:57am On Jan 30, 2017
Amen bro. Amen... God bless you man...
sayittome:
Lord, how are they increased that trouble us. Many are our fears and concerns that seem to make us think there is no hope for us regarding NIRSAL (even in GOD).
But Thou O LORD hath a SHEILD fou us; our Glory and Lifter up of our head.
Through God we shall do valiantly. We shall push down our mountains, and we shall say -very soon- Blessed Be The Name of the LORD!
Guys arise, shine for our light is come and God's glory is upon us. It's time for testimony. It's the Lord's Day!
Wishing everyone a super-fantastic week IJN. Amen.
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by sayittome(m): 1:36pm On Jan 30, 2017
Nelzone:
Amen bro. Amen... God bless you man...
God bless you too. I am trusting God that we shall all see face to face and celebrate victory to the Glory of God.

1 Like

Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by mamba74(m): 4:00pm On Jan 30, 2017
Offer letters are ready for collection for HR and ICT. Expect a call this week if you are successful.
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Eseose9(f): 4:25pm On Jan 30, 2017
mamba74:
Offer letters are ready for collection for HR and ICT. Expect a call this week if you are successful.

Analyst nko?
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Leks(m): 4:43pm On Jan 30, 2017
mamba74:

Thanks for the update.
What about the other roles? Are they likely to be contacted soon?
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by mamba74(m): 5:34pm On Jan 30, 2017
Eseose9:

Analyst nko?

Yes. i.e. HR and ICT
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by mamba74(m): 5:35pm On Jan 30, 2017
Leks:

Thanks for the update.
What about the other roles? Are they likely to be contacted soon?

The management will decide after HR and ICT resumes.
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Eseose9(f): 5:43pm On Jan 30, 2017
mamba74:

Yes. i.e. HR and ICT

wow!!
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by himsay: 9:12pm On Jan 30, 2017
I thought it was mentioned here last week that HR guys have already gotten their letters and resumed. A bit of a mix up to hear they should be expecting their letters this week again, please clarify .
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by midep: 6:42am On Jan 31, 2017
himsay:
I thought it was mentioned here last week that HR guys have already gotten their letters and resumed. A bit of a mix up to hear they should be expecting their letters this week again, please clarify .

Hear yourself asking question again ? When i counter the post that nobody was call last week you are one of those calling me names..... anyway ave forgiven you say cos i understand the pressure.

ICT and HR/Admin are to receive thier letter this week, some already did yesterday. Let's keep praying !!!!
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by olybaby50(m): 9:18am On Jan 31, 2017
midep:

Hear yourself asking question again ? When i counter the post that nobody was call last week you are one of those calling me names..... anyway ave forgiven you say cos i understand the pressure.

ICT and HR/Admin are to receive thier letter this week, some already did yesterday. Let's keep praying !!!!

Thanks for the info, that was thoughtful of you. Expecting more
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by himsay: 11:36am On Jan 31, 2017
midep:

Ok bruv 1 love.
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by frustum: 2:44pm On Jan 31, 2017
Hmmm! Hmmm!! Hmmm!!!
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Eseose9(f): 2:54pm On Jan 31, 2017
frustum:
Hmmm! Hmmm!! Hmmm!!!

what is it?
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by frustum: 5:29pm On Jan 31, 2017
A lot of different stories
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by midep: 5:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
frustum:
A lot of different stories

Abeg yawn us the latest. ......
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Leks(m): 12:08pm On Feb 01, 2017
Heard they have started issuing letters to successful candidates. Anyone with details should please let us know, especially with respect to the roles and level involved. The suspense ehn!!
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Eseose9(f): 2:21pm On Feb 01, 2017
Leks:
Heard they have started issuing letters to successful candidates. Anyone with details should please let us know, especially with respect to the roles and level involved. The suspense ehn!!

pls somebody should confirm this news
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by olybaby50(m): 3:40pm On Feb 01, 2017
Eseose9:

pls somebody should confirm this news

I keep doubting if anyone on nairaland has actually collected their offer letters, and if some has actually collected why are we so quite. Even our vert own Nairaland minister(s) of information no gree give us info on the latest again.
In the voice of mama peace "It is well o"
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by himsay: 5:07pm On Feb 01, 2017
olybaby50:

I keep doubting if anyone on nairaland has actually collected their offer letters, and if some has actually collected why are we so quite. Even our vert own Nairaland minister(s) of information no gree give us info on the latest again.
In the voice of mama peace "It is well o"

You may call one of the interviewers that you have his contact to confirm
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by olybaby50(m): 9:13pm On Feb 01, 2017
himsay:

You may call one of the interviewers that you have his contact to confirm

Tried calling twice, phone rang but wasn't picked. Called after 2 hours but phone switched off.
As for now, i look up to Heaven from wherein my help cometh from.
And if you believe you are chosen. Just be patient it will come
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by himsay: 11:08pm On Feb 01, 2017
At least you have tried. Free the guy, Nirsal will soon inform us if it is yay or nay. Hoping to get what I deserve, life goes on either way.
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Nelzone(m): 7:24am On Feb 02, 2017
Perhaps you should send a text. U are only inquiring now. But anyways we'll soon hear by God's grace.
olybaby50:

Tried calling twice, phone rang but wasn't picked. Called after 2 hours but phone switched off.
As for now, i look up to Heaven from wherein my help cometh from.
And if you believe you are chosen. Just be patient it will come

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment / Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) / Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.