Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,373 members, 7,954,509 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:47 PM

Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On (145695 Views)

CBN Recruitment 2017/2018 – Click Here To Apply. / 10000 Police Recruitment Is To Tackle Unemployment - Buhari / Illegal And Nepotistic CBN Recruitment. Nigeria Is Beyond Repair. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Nelzone(m): 9:35pm On Jan 23, 2017
Chairman... I regard you for this one..... Hands up for you... Prayer continues...
frustum:
They called HR people last week Wednesday. They are very few, non of them is an analyst.
I think because they are the ones that will help in our documentation. So expect a call anytime from now.
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Eseose9(f): 1:05pm On Jan 24, 2017
NIRSAL we are waiting o
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by olybaby50(m): 2:23pm On Jan 24, 2017
frustum:
They called HR people last week Wednesday. They are very few, non of them is an analyst.
I think because they are the ones that will help in our documentation. So expect a call anytime from now.

Come to think of if Does it mean there is no HR recruit on nairaland that can give us info on status of the recruitment. HR candidate doing their things codedly since time immemorial. Abeg make una give us info

Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by dkby(m): 2:51pm On Jan 24, 2017
olybaby50:

Come to think of if Does it mean there is no HR recruit on nairaland that can give us info on status of the recruitment. HR candidate doing their things codedly since time immemorial. Abeg make una give us info

Its likely they signed oath of secrecy during onboading. Let's remain positive.
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by luffyhaki: 4:25pm On Jan 24, 2017
dkby:

Its likely they signed oath of secrecy during onboading. Let's remain positive.

Lol...My source confirms that no one has been contacted. Not even HR. So you guys should relax. I will let you know when they start contacting.
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by olybaby50(m): 4:36pm On Jan 24, 2017
luffyhaki:

Lol...My source confirms that no one has been contacted. Not even HR. So you guys should relax. I will let you know when they start contacting.

frustum! frustum!! frustum!!!
No give people heart attack o

Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by himsay: 4:37pm On Jan 24, 2017
luffyhaki:

Maybe Luffyhaki should keep the informations from his source to himself, it has never been accurate and for me, sounds made up.
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by luffyhaki: 4:47pm On Jan 24, 2017
himsay:

Maybe Luffyhaki should keep the informations from his source to himself, it has never been accurate and for me, sounds made up.

Okay Sir.
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by olybaby50(m): 4:51pm On Jan 24, 2017
himsay:

Sorry to question you, I really don't mind you sharing what others don't know on this forum. Once more, no offence after all, we're trying to be our brothers keeper
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Nelzone(m): 10:23pm On Jan 24, 2017
Oga continue sharing if you have anytin...
luffyhaki:

Okay Sir.
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by usaratushehu90: 4:45pm On Jan 25, 2017
No update today
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Eseose9(f): 4:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
usaratushehu90:
No update today

none o
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by midnitestar(m): 9:10pm On Jan 25, 2017
Nawa o. It is this week...it is next week ...hmmm,. Baba God, na ur hand we dey.

1 Like

Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by sayittome(m): 2:07pm On Jan 26, 2017
Until yesterday, i started praying against barriers and delays. May be u guys shld do the same. GOD can move mountain n he is a miracle working Being.

2 Likes

Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by olybaby50(m): 2:54pm On Jan 26, 2017
sayittome:
Until yesterday, i started praying against barriers and delays. May be u guys shld do the same. GOD can move mountain n he is a miracle working Being.

Don't worry bro. what is ours is ours. They will call us. Nirsal no get choice
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by usaratushehu90: 3:20pm On Jan 26, 2017
frustum:
It's true, dey called HR last week, so dt dey wil help wit d rest documentation. Let's just pray dey wil cal us soon too.
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Eseose9(f): 3:35pm On Jan 26, 2017
usaratushehu90:

It's true, dey called HR last week, so dt dey wil help wit d rest documentation. Let's just pray dey wil cal us soon too.

Thank God.So Frustum was right after all
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by sayittome(m): 4:02pm On Jan 26, 2017
olybaby50:

Don't worry bro. what is ours is ours. They will call us. Nirsal no get choice
Thanks bro. Its just that i have more assurances when i put my faith in God than relying on fate/uncertainty.
Oh how i am comforted by His words ( and you should too) when He said : "... Be Still And Know That I Am God." How abt the soothing rhymes of Psalms when David said: "My soul wait thou upon God for my expectations are from Him" Faith in God can change what "is supposed to be." Jesus is Lord.

1 Like

Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by midep: 5:02pm On Jan 26, 2017
Eseose9:

Thank God.So Frustum was right after all

Why are you guys misleading people with fake information ? I was at NIRSAL New office beside CAC in maitama Abuja today and thier is nothing like resumption of HR people or anybody yet.

Let's keep our hope alive and continue praying though i belif what is yours will surely come to you .

Rumour moungers and take news carrier be warned !!
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by usaratushehu90: 5:23pm On Jan 26, 2017
midep:

Why are you guys misleading people with fake information ? I was at NIRSAL New office beside CAC in maitama Abuja today and thier is nothing like resumption of HR people or anybody yet.

Let's keep our hope alive and continue praying though i belif what is yours will surely come to you .

Pls lets try to b mature here n respect each oda, who r d rumour mongers. Every1 has its source besides u dnt c me backing his news immediately until I comfirm it myself with a staff from Cbn. I dnt even mention HR to him, just dt i hrd some people hv resumed n he said let him call dem n comfirm, dts wen he called back n told me dt nobody yet only HR bcus o deir task. Dts wen I knew wat frustum said earlier was true. So stop giving names n hope for d better.
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by usaratushehu90: 5:33pm On Jan 26, 2017
midep:

Besides do think dey wil just tel u dt dey hv offer letters to some
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by midep: 5:37pm On Jan 26, 2017
usaratushehu90:

Pls lets try to b mature here n respect each oda, who r d rumour mongers. Every1 has its source besides u dnt c me backing his news immediately until I comfirm it myself with a staff from Cbn. I dnt even mention HR to him, just dt i hrd some people hv resumed n he said let him call dem n comfirm, dts wen he called back n told me dt nobody yet only HR bcus o deir task. Dts wen I knew wat frustum said earlier was true. So stop giving names n hope for d better.

I still stand by my post NOBODY has resumed at NIRSAL.

Stop misleading people with your fake information.
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by usaratushehu90: 5:59pm On Jan 26, 2017
midep:

Wnt do dis wit u, find somewhere else
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Eseose9(f): 6:31pm On Jan 26, 2017
midep:

abeg take am easy.you don't have to pass your message across rudely
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by midep: 7:06pm On Jan 26, 2017
Eseose9:

Gbeborun !!
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by himsay: 7:37pm On Jan 26, 2017
pretty certain that midaft guy is high on something. No one should take him serious. I do not believe you went there today, even if you did, how would you have known if the HR guys have resumed or not by just walking into the office and coming out. Next time, you slowpoke should have put your case to any staff member you are lucky to meet to know whats happening with your situation.
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by olybaby50(m): 8:15pm On Jan 26, 2017
We haven't gotten Nirsal job yet and we are throwing tantrums like this. When we eventually get their only God knows what will happen.
Why don't we all channel our fraustration/patience to getting information that will better prepare us for the task ahead.
I'm starting to see some of the kind of people i'll be working with if this continue. Or rather prove me wrong by showing love on this forum.
For me no information is useless when we learn to accept other peoples opinion. All sources are not the same so lets just take it or leave it in our hearts without being rude.
cheesy
This two things have always kept me going in life and they are "Tolerance and adaptation"

1 Like

Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by sayittome(m): 9:11pm On Jan 26, 2017
Eseose9:

I dont think we should blame him. I guese he is just disappointed at the turn of event.
Can you imagine being told we would be contacted weeks ago only to realise that January is almost gone? Its not funny.
For some reasons, i am councious of this: "God's Time and Design." This helps me to be patient.
We are all unique and i think we should learn to accept ourselves.
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Nelzone(m): 12:27am On Jan 27, 2017
Chaiii Chaaiiii. Diaris God oooo. Sayitome, Sayitome, Sayitome, how many times I call your name? You almost wanted to make look at NL post and start to cabash. Abeg ehnnnnn God will bless you. As in Bless you scatter.... Who needs fate when there is Faith in the Almighty, I mean BIG MIGHTY GOD... Abeg, God bless you again... Couldn't just read anD pass this post.
sayittome:

Thanks bro. Its just that i have more assurances when i put my faith in God than relying on fate/uncertainty.
Oh how i am comforted by His words ( and you should too) when He said : "... Be Still And Know That I Am God." How abt the soothing rhymes of Psalms when David said: "My soul wait thou upon God for my expectations are from Him" Faith in God can change what "is supposed to be." Jesus is Lord.
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Nelzone(m): 12:34am On Jan 27, 2017
Then eheeeeen Midep... Now to you... What did u mean when you said "nothin like resumption of HR or anybody yet" Was it an empty building u saw?.. Cos if thats it, I cld give u d benefit of the doubt that it was okay for you to have "thought" nobody has resumed. Cause Shedu could also be right, if the people aren't working in the building you went to... So we will leave it like that ehnnnn.... But if you meant u met people inside and you're saying nobody has resumed as if u went round all the offices to ask them if they were newly employed. I go vex holy vex for u oooo sad sad sad sad sad

[quote author=midep post=53153467

Stop misleading people with your fake information. [/quote]
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by midep: 7:39am On Jan 27, 2017
himsay:
pretty certain that midaft guy is high on something. No one should take him serious. I do not believe you went there today, even if you did, how would you have known if the HR guys have resumed or not by just walking into the office and coming out. Next time, you slowpoke should have put your case to any staff member you are lucky to meet to know whats happening with your situation.

Its ur elder brother/sister at home that is daft and very high on cheap drugs. Iwo omo irankiran yi.
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by midep: 7:47am On Jan 27, 2017
My mistake here is coming to tell you guys the truth that no new intake has resumed at NIRSAL. I will keep my mouth shut since you guys doesn't wanna hear the truth.

I wish you people know the politics going on with the recruitment presently...... Anyway nothing wey pass prayer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) / Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment / Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.