Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,428 members, 7,864,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:33 AM

What Would You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do? (501 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do? by Sophy338: 2:02pm On Aug 15, 2016
Prior to your wedding, your ex brought one of this cars to you as a gift for the wedding for being the best in his/her life and your spouse ask you to return it or no wedding what would you do?

Most of my Palmchat friends said they would rather cancel the wedding or go on with their ex. But for me, I don't think it's wise to return it or cancel the wedding because you didn't beg for it.
What would you do if you were in that position?

Re: What Would You Do? by Dotwillis1(m): 2:22pm On Aug 15, 2016
I will sell it and buy enough cow undecided
Re: What Would You Do? by Luckymay(f): 2:40pm On Aug 15, 2016
Is either my said husband is crazy or he is mad and non ambitious, allowing his ego be cloud his judgement. Unless he has money that can afford that car, . I would cancel the wedding over and over again. Sell the car, use the proceed to start a profitable business and lastly buy that kind of car to attend his wedding with another lady Mtcheew
Re: What Would You Do? by Rexhenrex(m): 2:58pm On Aug 15, 2016
but its not possible na, your ex buys u this kinda car are u his or her creator?

(1) (Reply)

If You Wife Pierces Her Nose Without Asking Your View, What Would You Do? / 15 Types Of Bank That Defines Nigerian Girls!! / Who Loves You More. Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Or Your Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.