Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,078 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

NDLEA Destroys 21 Hectares Of Cannabis In Osun - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Destroys 21 Hectares Of Cannabis In Osun (16386 Views)

Ganja Havens: Six Nigerian States With High Concentration Of Cannabis Plantation / Two Women With Cannabis In Kastina Arrested By NDLEA / NDLEA Arrests 60-year-old Monarch With 12kg Of Cannabis In Nasarawa (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Destroys 21 Hectares Of Cannabis In Osun by slap1(m): 6:35pm On Aug 15, 2016
Big loss! What will Ogbeni Rauf smoke now? sad

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Destroys 21 Hectares Of Cannabis In Osun by Lilsummary: 6:36pm On Aug 15, 2016
Like seriously.......rugged guys over there gotta be angry......business down
Re: NDLEA Destroys 21 Hectares Of Cannabis In Osun by cho25bc(f): 6:36pm On Aug 15, 2016
Bad news 2 weeders in da house,bt will dat stop d sales of weed?
Re: NDLEA Destroys 21 Hectares Of Cannabis In Osun by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 15, 2016
Omo how dem wan contain the smoke when dem burn am na,omo mother earth sef go high.
Re: NDLEA Destroys 21 Hectares Of Cannabis In Osun by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 15, 2016
shocked shocked shocked....Wayyyyyyyyyyy no wan can deny us this Oshogbo weeeeeed

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Destroys 21 Hectares Of Cannabis In Osun by mekonglobal(m): 6:44pm On Aug 15, 2016
cryThis govt. Dont kn business atall.. This plants are medicinal for crying out loud!

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Destroys 21 Hectares Of Cannabis In Osun by ceejay80s(m): 6:45pm On Aug 15, 2016
Shebi na igbo people get the land or planted it in osun ?

After the brown roof republics and agbojedijedi drunkards go say na only igbo people dey cary hard drugs

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Destroys 21 Hectares Of Cannabis In Osun by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 15, 2016
Imagine burning 21 hectre of india hemp grin dat area will become a holocaust grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Destroys 21 Hectares Of Cannabis In Osun by Cadamlk: 6:46pm On Aug 15, 2016
ChrisEsq:
I knew this Govt had no plans for Agriculture.
shocked grin

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Destroys 21 Hectares Of Cannabis In Osun by LorDBolton(m): 6:46pm On Aug 15, 2016
ChrisEsq:
I knew this Govt had no plans for Agriculture.

EPIC...

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Destroys 21 Hectares Of Cannabis In Osun by 9jatatafo(m): 6:48pm On Aug 15, 2016
Me burn me farm slowly man!!!!! Legalize it and I will advertise it.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Destroys 21 Hectares Of Cannabis In Osun by philfearon(m): 6:53pm On Aug 15, 2016
This people are very wicked and heartless. They left all the problems Nigeria is currently facing and be destroying an innocent plant that make us average Nigerians happy, and release stress too.

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Destroys 21 Hectares Of Cannabis In Osun by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 15, 2016
rusher14:
So this Oshogbo weed is real?
grin
.......Yap ! Yoooo Mannn! VERY REAL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Destroys 21 Hectares Of Cannabis In Osun by Polyestar(m): 6:57pm On Aug 15, 2016
NDLEA ain't finna stop us.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4110577_p9tbi_jpeg0de084e61a465dc41ab3030fdf446204
Keep making it puff, my Osun brethren

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Destroys 21 Hectares Of Cannabis In Osun by DIFY20(f): 7:03pm On Aug 15, 2016
DIS WEED PLENTY FOR EKITI PASS OSUN SEF
Re: NDLEA Destroys 21 Hectares Of Cannabis In Osun by YOUNGKAHUNA: 7:04pm On Aug 15, 2016
I think people need to be educated to the fact that marijuana is not a drug. Marijuana is an herb and a flower. God put it here. If He put it here and He wants it to grow, what gives the government the right to say that God is wrong?

7 Likes

Re: NDLEA Destroys 21 Hectares Of Cannabis In Osun by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 7:04pm On Aug 15, 2016
cry
Re: NDLEA Destroys 21 Hectares Of Cannabis In Osun by daclint(m): 7:05pm On Aug 15, 2016
Can u imagine.
Re: NDLEA Destroys 21 Hectares Of Cannabis In Osun by sagieramos(m): 7:07pm On Aug 15, 2016
y fighting nature? this plant had help my grandma survive high BP by taking it with her meal. God will destroy those ruining the world (natural plant inclusive)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Destroys 21 Hectares Of Cannabis In Osun by Sayelabola(m): 7:13pm On Aug 15, 2016
Dreamwaker:
Bad news everywhere.

Biafrans bros, abeg come, it's time to wail.

Whataqwan!

Re: NDLEA Destroys 21 Hectares Of Cannabis In Osun by Aroh48(m): 7:14pm On Aug 15, 2016
Names please.I am just here to check the native name

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Destroys 21 Hectares Of Cannabis In Osun by legendte(m): 7:17pm On Aug 15, 2016
It is either owned by IPOD or Niger Delta militants.........A typical Afonja would say

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Destroys 21 Hectares Of Cannabis In Osun by nextstep(m): 7:26pm On Aug 15, 2016
All that potential economic growth destroyed!!! shocked Think of it:

- ganja relaxes all those agberos, now they will be worse
- would have added to Naija gdp if harvested and sold
- gov't could even realize some VAT from the sales
- could have earned us some forex if that was exported
- you know about crop fallowing: corn and ganja one year, cassava and yam the next
- burnaboy and friends are going to be less creative this year as a result
- increase in rates of death due to high BP

Not to mention the air pollution from burning all that crop.

Choi, see wickedness, and they claim to support agriculture.

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Destroys 21 Hectares Of Cannabis In Osun by johnstar(m): 7:27pm On Aug 15, 2016
Omo, c fvck up

Something wey dey gv me joy for dis state, ife.

And i dey plan to buy 1 full nylon bag of weed sad for my

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Destroys 21 Hectares Of Cannabis In Osun by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 15, 2016
Babylon keep fighting the Rastaman, pls don't give up brethren, we shall overcome

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Destroys 21 Hectares Of Cannabis In Osun by Adex097: 7:31pm On Aug 15, 2016
legendte:
It is either owned by IPOD or Niger Delta militants.........A typical Afonja would say
Afonjas do the planting while ipods do the clearing and forwarding (export ) grin
Re: NDLEA Destroys 21 Hectares Of Cannabis In Osun by Ibidapson(m): 7:40pm On Aug 15, 2016
NDLEA sef smoke pass EMO

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Destroys 21 Hectares Of Cannabis In Osun by logicab: 7:41pm On Aug 15, 2016
Later they will complain that Osun has no IGR.
Re: NDLEA Destroys 21 Hectares Of Cannabis In Osun by seangy4konji: 7:41pm On Aug 15, 2016
Haaaaaaaaa.

Oshogbo weed of all weeds

Uno try at all ooooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Destroys 21 Hectares Of Cannabis In Osun by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 15, 2016
Junkies be like why don't ya'all legalise this sh*t already?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Destroys 21 Hectares Of Cannabis In Osun by SafeAlhaji(m): 7:45pm On Aug 15, 2016
PetmaxFlame:
The Osun state command of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has said it destroyed about 21.4 Hectares of cannabis sativa farm located at Onikete farm settlement in Isokan Local Government area of the state.

The State Commandant Mrs Sylvia Egwunwoke who spoke to Channels Television at her office in Oshogbo the state capital, shortly after the destruction, says the command was alerted about the farm settlement by residents in a nearby village near Onikete Farm settlement.

Although she confirmed that no arrest was made, but stated that land owners who lease out their farm lands, to people for the purpose of planting cannabis sativa will be made to face the wrath of the law.

She further stated that the process of nabbing all cannabis sativa farmers is a continuous one as other farm lands have also been identified in the state and the command is set to destroy all of them at this early stage.

The Osun State NDLEA Commandant therefore warned farm owners ‎to desist from being accomplices in this illicit trade, as much as she sought for the cooperation of the state government and other stake holders to rid the state off the trade.

SOURCE: http://www.petmaxflame.com/2016/08/ndlea-destroys-21-hectares-of-cannabis.html
Ye my head o,21 hectares of land all in the name of igbo imagine if they use that land to plant cassava or even ordinary maize. Endtime farmer

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Destroys 21 Hectares Of Cannabis In Osun by hummerwise(m): 7:48pm On Aug 15, 2016
Nairaland peeps r the cos of this sh,t
When they wont stop shouting 'oshogbo weed' everywea grin grin
Una don expose the thing now sheybi eye don clear grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arrest Seven Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu / NSCDC Arrests Serial POS Fraudster In Kwara / Doctor Who Was Kidnapped While On Duty In Calabar Regains Freedom. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.