Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

NDLEA Destroys 21 Hectares Of Cannabis In Osun - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Destroys 21 Hectares Of Cannabis In Osun (16385 Views)

Ganja Havens: Six Nigerian States With High Concentration Of Cannabis Plantation / Two Women With Cannabis In Kastina Arrested By NDLEA / NDLEA Arrests 60-year-old Monarch With 12kg Of Cannabis In Nasarawa (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Destroys 21 Hectares Of Cannabis In Osun by ksjmode: 7:51pm On Aug 15, 2016
The government is broke and some people are helping them to grow cash-crops (igi owó lóko egan).
I really don't think this government is serious about diversifying the economy. Period!
Re: NDLEA Destroys 21 Hectares Of Cannabis In Osun by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 15, 2016
Why destroy them.
Give them huge taxes.
Nigeria Govt ehh

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Destroys 21 Hectares Of Cannabis In Osun by Dammytech2000(m): 8:06pm On Aug 15, 2016
onnenka:
Yorubas sha...
.. And so what?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Destroys 21 Hectares Of Cannabis In Osun by mbagideon(m): 8:11pm On Aug 15, 2016
ChrisEsq:
I knew this Govt had no plans for Agriculture.
azin ehn Broz dz government is a very wicked one grin
ChrisEsq:
azin ehn Broz dz government is a very wicked one
Re: NDLEA Destroys 21 Hectares Of Cannabis In Osun by socrates007: 8:20pm On Aug 15, 2016
ChrisEsq:
ganja man spoted.
Re: NDLEA Destroys 21 Hectares Of Cannabis In Osun by abobakucannibal: 8:21pm On Aug 15, 2016
rusher14:
So this Oshogbo weed is real?
grin

Atleast you have seen it with proof.It's soooo real. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Destroys 21 Hectares Of Cannabis In Osun by abobakucannibal: 8:29pm On Aug 15, 2016
PUSH1:
Why destroy them.
Give them huge taxes.
Nigeria Govt ehh

What difference does it make?do you know the number of life this had distroyed.
Re: NDLEA Destroys 21 Hectares Of Cannabis In Osun by observer777(m): 8:30pm On Aug 15, 2016
What a waste! They have been destroying these weeds for ages in this country without any corresponding decrease in usage by smokers; rather what we have is an increase in smokers. 21 hectares of cannabis farms is a lot of money. When it comes to issues like this everyone becomes a pastor or imam. The production down to the consumption should be regulated. But are they listening?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Destroys 21 Hectares Of Cannabis In Osun by abobakucannibal: 8:38pm On Aug 15, 2016
ChrisEsq:

So this one now follow for agriculture?what economic value,benefit or importance those it add to us and our health?no wonder Una brain they malfunction every second.Stay away from drugs it kills.
Re: NDLEA Destroys 21 Hectares Of Cannabis In Osun by popcykaylah(m): 8:45pm On Aug 15, 2016
Jeez shocked .see waste of precious kush. .na wah for ndlea o.this is jussst waste of public resources ..hehehe
Re: NDLEA Destroys 21 Hectares Of Cannabis In Osun by abobakucannibal: 8:52pm On Aug 15, 2016
observer777:
What a waste! They have been destroying these weeds for ages in this country without any corresponding decrease in usage by smokers; rather what we have is an increase in smokers. 21 hectares of cannabis farms is a lot of money. When it comes to issues like this everyone becomes a pastor or imam. The production down to the consumption should be regulated. But are they listening?

The only people I see complaining why distroy it are patronizes and addict.
Re: NDLEA Destroys 21 Hectares Of Cannabis In Osun by csamii: 8:58pm On Aug 15, 2016
See kush of life!
Re: NDLEA Destroys 21 Hectares Of Cannabis In Osun by supereagle(m): 9:03pm On Aug 15, 2016
OboOlora:
The govt could have taken over the land, harvest the CS and extract cannabinoids for export.............
Yes. it is FDA approved that it kills cancer cells.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Destroys 21 Hectares Of Cannabis In Osun by firestar(f): 9:22pm On Aug 15, 2016
I trust that it was disposed of safely.
There was a report I red of authorities torching heaps of it and nearby communities got high from the fumes. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Destroys 21 Hectares Of Cannabis In Osun by Coyotejack(m): 9:28pm On Aug 15, 2016
nextstep:
All that potential economic growth destroyed!!! shocked Think of it:

- ganja relaxes all those agberos, now they will be worse
- would have added to Naija gdp if harvested and sold
- gov't could even realize some VAT from the sales
- could have earned us some forex if that was exported
- you know about crop fallowing: corn and ganja one year, cassava and yam the next
- burnaboy and friends are going to be less creative this year as a result
- increase in rates of death due to high BP

Not to mention the air pollution from burning all that crop.

Choi, see wickedness, and they claim to support agriculture.

Wicked blood wicked rotfl grin grin grin

We knew this was coming.... Abj cbq kwale etc still dey
Re: NDLEA Destroys 21 Hectares Of Cannabis In Osun by Spidermon: 9:35pm On Aug 15, 2016
cannabis, Number 1 cash crop.
Re: NDLEA Destroys 21 Hectares Of Cannabis In Osun by Youngzedd(m): 9:38pm On Aug 15, 2016
When id1ots takes over power.

Why can't they take over the farm and put it into good use.

Government nawaa.
Re: NDLEA Destroys 21 Hectares Of Cannabis In Osun by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:41pm On Aug 15, 2016
Who says weed isn't part of the agricultural revolution?........ It is highly recommended in drug making, just dat the government prohibits it been planted illegally.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Destroys 21 Hectares Of Cannabis In Osun by OlujobaSamuel: 10:28pm On Aug 15, 2016
rusher14:
So this Oshogbo weed is real?
grin
no be only you, I'm from the state, had my secondary education there, so mixed up with people from different part of the state and nigeria, yet, I never knew it's real(oshogbo weed). This local government shares boundary with my mother's town and also my school(ikire, irewole lga)
but igbo smokers plenty for my school then, although most are not living there, they live outside the state like Lagos, oyo, ogun, etc

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Destroys 21 Hectares Of Cannabis In Osun by CzarChris(m): 10:32pm On Aug 15, 2016
Noooooooooooooooooo!!! angry angry angry
Re: NDLEA Destroys 21 Hectares Of Cannabis In Osun by CzarChris(m): 10:33pm On Aug 15, 2016
Noooooooooooooooooo!!! angry angry angry
This is degrassation, the UN and other agencies including friends of the environment, should sanction the Nigerian government for this. This government is not serious with the agricultural development drive for economic diversification. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NDLEA Destroys 21 Hectares Of Cannabis In Osun by uchennaq(m): 11:24pm On Aug 15, 2016
IF THESE GUYS KNOW HOW IMPORTANT HEMP IS GOOD TO THE BODY, THEY WILL THINK TWICE. angry
Re: NDLEA Destroys 21 Hectares Of Cannabis In Osun by lumydee44: 11:49pm On Aug 15, 2016
abobakucannibal:

So this one now follow for agriculture?what economic value,benefit or importance those it add to us and our health?no wonder Una brain they malfunction every second.Stay away from drugs it kills.
Oga, no be drug make you go siddon for one side. Which lab you conjure am??
Re: NDLEA Destroys 21 Hectares Of Cannabis In Osun by Lastking147(m): 12:17am On Aug 16, 2016
BCISLTD:
angry no wonder..I heard oshogbo is the only place u can buy weed for 50 bucks
Come to sango Ota
Weed is the anthem
U can get weed starting from 50 buck
Re: NDLEA Destroys 21 Hectares Of Cannabis In Osun by Ogbulaba(m): 5:04am On Aug 16, 2016
TRAGIC!!!
Re: NDLEA Destroys 21 Hectares Of Cannabis In Osun by Ogbulaba(m): 5:10am On Aug 16, 2016
abobakucannibal:

Google is ur friend bro, y not try to use it
Re: NDLEA Destroys 21 Hectares Of Cannabis In Osun by swagzking11(m): 7:25am On Aug 16, 2016
ChrisEsq:
loolz wich day cannabis turn pounded yam and egusi soup
Re: NDLEA Destroys 21 Hectares Of Cannabis In Osun by mapet: 7:42am On Aug 16, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NDLEA Destroys 21 Hectares Of Cannabis In Osun by omnisali: 7:44am On Aug 16, 2016
What is wrong with Africa. Legalise it. Its a gift from God
Re: NDLEA Destroys 21 Hectares Of Cannabis In Osun by HMZi: 8:48am On Aug 16, 2016
Malawi gold,one of the best strains in the world is exported by malawi and it makes them a lot of cash(millions of dollars),along side fish.it has also helped their tourism sector a lot.

Nigeria and sabi sabi!!! This is agriculture,like it or not,besides cess is being decriminalized around the globe.
Re: NDLEA Destroys 21 Hectares Of Cannabis In Osun by Okoya793: 9:18am On Aug 16, 2016
When ther ar der destroying Natural Herbs, do they think Weed is Only 4 Smoking, later Them go talk say them know wh@ is Legal and Illegal undecided cry

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Destroys 21 Hectares Of Cannabis In Osun by delikay4luv: 10:15am On Aug 16, 2016
End of osogbo weed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arrest Seven Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu / NSCDC Arrests Serial POS Fraudster In Kwara / Doctor Who Was Kidnapped While On Duty In Calabar Regains Freedom. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.