Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Who Wants A Rap Battle.. Let's Paint The Floor All Red(with D Blood Of D Weak) - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Who Wants A Rap Battle.. Let's Paint The Floor All Red(with D Blood Of D Weak) (996 Views)

2017 Free Style Rap Battle / #rap Battles And Rap Battle Fixtures#(get In Here And Battle) / I Need A Rap Battle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Wants A Rap Battle.. Let's Paint The Floor All Red(with D Blood Of D Weak) by stiflerdrug: 6:49pm On Aug 15, 2016
Never had a text brawl since I registered on NL I need some right now..
Who is in

1 Like

Re: Who Wants A Rap Battle.. Let's Paint The Floor All Red(with D Blood Of D Weak) by finalboss1(m): 6:56pm On Aug 15, 2016
fucker.
Re: Who Wants A Rap Battle.. Let's Paint The Floor All Red(with D Blood Of D Weak) by stiflerdrug: 6:58pm On Aug 15, 2016
finalboss1:
fucker.

Lol dude y u following around?

You rap?
Re: Who Wants A Rap Battle.. Let's Paint The Floor All Red(with D Blood Of D Weak) by finalboss1(m): 7:01pm On Aug 15, 2016
stiflerdrug:

Lol dude y u following around?
You rap?
lemme see ur punch lines
Re: Who Wants A Rap Battle.. Let's Paint The Floor All Red(with D Blood Of D Weak) by stiflerdrug: 7:03pm On Aug 15, 2016
finalboss1:
lemme see ur punch lines

I left you alone(a loan) you still cudnt buy a good bar
Re: Who Wants A Rap Battle.. Let's Paint The Floor All Red(with D Blood Of D Weak) by finalboss1(m): 7:05pm On Aug 15, 2016
nvgger you talk too much ...drop smtin.. need clear my boredom
Re: Who Wants A Rap Battle.. Let's Paint The Floor All Red(with D Blood Of D Weak) by stiflerdrug: 7:15pm On Aug 15, 2016
finalboss1:

Retired but not tired//am abouta liv you with fractured and broken bones//call me Obj, cus the whole allocation to your family I embezzled it.. And let you hustle in rain.. Am getting d fame.. Nigga am never dsame// i set a limit and watch you baffled (bar fooled) and am gonna liv your sleepass(sippers) / your too tired like Okada nigga yu need glucose//heard yo liv in a duplex.. You got nothing upstairs//An empty Brain is what I hate for real// don't stare at me/ this is no joke or a piece meeting.. Am gonna tear you into peirces feed you to d dogs.. Dawg after this you gon lose like yo shoe lace.. Right now your facing defeat (D feet) so suck on my toe.. Am twisted I feel like d fucking anacondaz even when I put down my lyrics for you to read u cudnt even read all you made was just blunderz!!

1 Like

Re: Who Wants A Rap Battle.. Let's Paint The Floor All Red(with D Blood Of D Weak) by onward4life(m): 7:56pm On Aug 15, 2016
finalboss1:

Hmm One 2 one 2!!check me out!!!

Drunk flows to rock ur boat slow

The reson not High tide low tide storm

I see your boredom because u can't flow!!

I don beef on tweets like my plump nigga Donald trump!

I hustle in the streets for sure all day like am so strict

Bro put down ur tea cup glass for once!!

Bro look out ur window glass ur streets prefer me

Cos am running them around!! Hahaha champagne glass

Am like the chef I got all the right nutrients!

I ve been the best known baller before days of ebola!!

No need for u to shiver!!though ! I got the fever!!

if u dare start a beef! Am sure gone make ur flows fewer!!

Like dollar and nairaaaa!!!!

Leave u with no less beef, skinny sick and slimmer!!

See I dnt care what ur next move is!!

But am sure what my next move is!!

Block ur sunlight no need for u to rhyme!!

Bro all I need u to do is hide!!!

One on one my legacy is already on the streets!!

And am so still alive standing on both feets like evry day

Menh that's so crazy!!!! My stance can't be restrict.......
Re: Who Wants A Rap Battle.. Let's Paint The Floor All Red(with D Blood Of D Weak) by finalboss1(m): 8:47pm On Aug 15, 2016
3 to 3 i burst your brain with enough liquid lines...flow so hot like a fucking geologist digging dur mines...am dur only boss dat cn make ur gurl moan without giving a dime ....haha 4 to 4 am sossick i hold your neck like your demiGod ... am making history whipping with your smelly ass with enough coldish milky bars ...booties up nd down thar wont distract me for still showing m yur second God...5 to 5 am like dove spitting on your watery brain without touching sky...cause God gat my back 6 to 6 all i want you to do is to bow cause am nothing but a shrewdboss to you...ugly pokenoser onward4life

1 Like

Re: Who Wants A Rap Battle.. Let's Paint The Floor All Red(with D Blood Of D Weak) by stiflerdrug: 9:15pm On Aug 15, 2016
finalboss1:
3 to 3 i burst your brain with enough liquid lines...flow so hot like a fucking geologist digging dur mines...am dur only boss dat cn make ur gurl moan without giving a dime ....haha 4 to 4 am sossick i hold your neck like your demiGod ... am making history whipping with your smelly ass with enough coldish milky bars ...booties up nd down thar wont distract me for still showing m yur second God...5 to 5 am like dove spitting on your watery brain without touching sky...cause God gat my back 6 to 6 all i want you to do is to bow cause am nothing but a shrewdboss to you...ugly pokenoser onward4life

Wacker
Re: Who Wants A Rap Battle.. Let's Paint The Floor All Red(with D Blood Of D Weak) by onward4life(m): 9:15pm On Aug 15, 2016
finalboss1:

That's a no no for me

you took long

And I hope u know am just having fun!

And I find it funny u ain't comfortable wen I flo!

I told u I know what next to do

Only I never to you what amma do

Me and rap go way back bro I put an album like right now!!

Be my apprentice I w make u learn

See my flo puts food on the table

Your flow make similar to Donald trump go bath with ur tweet!

Getting the ill already I told u I balled with ebola

Make ur flo a little healthy when next you jab

Ooops Boy you shooting blank

Vrooom Am on my way to d bank!!!
Re: Who Wants A Rap Battle.. Let's Paint The Floor All Red(with D Blood Of D Weak) by YoungAkol26(m): 2:06am On Aug 31, 2016
Let's Break Down this ' f*k halls I'm In
Re: Who Wants A Rap Battle.. Let's Paint The Floor All Red(with D Blood Of D Weak) by illmortal(m): 9:18am On Oct 23, 2016
Stiffler ...lets drop
Re: Who Wants A Rap Battle.. Let's Paint The Floor All Red(with D Blood Of D Weak) by illmortal(m): 9:19am On Oct 23, 2016
stiflerdrug:

Wacker

Lets drop

(1) (Reply)

Dezmond Murders Cj[claimed Lags Finest]in Pmg / NL Rap Battles Rules/regulations / Enemy From Yemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.