Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

What Happens To LOVE After Marriage!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happens To LOVE After Marriage!!! (2125 Views)

Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? / My Ex Begging For My Love After seeing This Photo of me / When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens To LOVE After Marriage!!! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 15, 2016
[b] Saw a thread here some weeks back and there was this picture *shared below* that really got to me, showed two different set of couples, they were crossing a flooded road

But as minor as that difference seemed, it is the reality of life today!
You see when a man is dating or mating he looks at a woman as his baby
he becomes her light, her everything 

But when they get married her perspective of the man changes over time because naturally women grow tired and loose interest in things easily, remember that girl that "just" got tired of you? *its "your" job to maintain her desire in you and enjoy her worship*
You see we men expect woman to never change, if she is a mumu you want her to always remain the same but reality is that women change, men on the other hand NEVER change! remember that guy that you tried and tried to make change and you kept having hope and after many year's no process! that the reality!! 

when a woman gets married she is getting married to his dreams, his visions, his rubbish, his beauty, every single thing, she dated him so she knows that he is below her bullshiiiiit limit, she actually see him as her God on earth and worships him, where this whole thing changes is when "he gets comfortable and stops being the head and instead acts like the neck of the house" , remember when i said women change!!! ^

He then expects her to remain the same and manage him with his new "attributes" but women aren't designed that way, they actually do have a bullshiiiit limit, hence her outburst over time……..................now this is where it gets interesting…………………..................

she reacts, the guy shocked that she is changing from her "stupid mindset" sees it as his wife being disrespectful meanwhile in actual sense if he is NOT careful from that outburst that he undermined she will eventually lose RESPECT for him, if she is dating him, she will break up, if they are married in nigeria she will stay and manage, Abroad she will walk

The man shocked by her new attitude does the stupid thing which is  "HIS" nature and REFUSED TO CHANGE and instead looks at his wife as his mate, hence the whole love dies after marriage

[/b]

7 Likes

Re: What Happens To LOVE After Marriage!!! by alterswerve(m): 8:07pm On Aug 15, 2016
Well..
Re: What Happens To LOVE After Marriage!!! by delishpot: 8:09pm On Aug 15, 2016
Very true
Re: What Happens To LOVE After Marriage!!! by vicstar(m): 8:13pm On Aug 15, 2016
• • • • • I pray it doesn't happen in my own case undecided
Re: What Happens To LOVE After Marriage!!! by naijaboiy: 8:20pm On Aug 15, 2016
You've only succeeded in outlining the problems without giving the proper solutions.

I'm still left confused at your write up.

3 Likes

Re: What Happens To LOVE After Marriage!!! by obiorathesubtle: 8:25pm On Aug 15, 2016
grin Eyes are opened after marriage

1 Like

Re: What Happens To LOVE After Marriage!!! by project8(m): 8:49pm On Aug 15, 2016
love reduce naturally by 50% after marriage...hausa pple wil say saura zaman hakuri "meaning marriage life requires alot of patience"
Re: What Happens To LOVE After Marriage!!! by theEYe21(f): 9:37pm On Aug 15, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
[b] Saw a thread here some weeks back and there was this picture *shared below* that really got to me, showed two different set of couples, they were crossing a flooded road

But as minor as that difference seemed, it is the reality of life today!
You see when a man is dating or mating he looks at a woman as his baby
he becomes her light, her everything 

But when they get married her perspective of the man changes over time because naturally women grow tired and loose interest in things easily, remember that girl that "just" got tired of you? *its "your" job to maintain her desire in you and enjoy her worship*
You see we men expect woman to never change, if she is a mumu you want her to always remain the same but reality is that women change, men on the other hand NEVER change! remember that guy that you tried and tried to make change and you kept having hope and after many year's no process! that the reality!! 

when a woman gets married she is getting married to his dreams, his visions, his rubbish, his beauty, every single thing, she dated him so she knows that he is below her bullshiiiiit limit, she actually see him as her God on earth and worships him, where this whole thing changes is when "he gets comfortable and stops being the head and instead acts like the neck of the house" , remember when i said women change!!! ^

He then expects her to remain the same and manage him with his new "attributes" but women aren't designed that way, they actually do have a bullshiiiit limit, hence her outburst over time……..................now this is where it gets interesting…………………..................

she reacts, the guy shocked that she is changing from her "stupid mindset" sees it as his wife being disrespectful meanwhile in actual sense if he is NOT careful from that outburst that he undermined she will eventually lose RESPECT for him, if she is dating him, she will break up, if they are married in nigeria she will stay and manage, Abroad she will walk

The man shocked by her new attitude does the stupid thing which is  "HIS" nature and REFUSED TO CHANGE and instead looks at his wife as his mate, hence the whole love dies after marriage

[/b]
Re: What Happens To LOVE After Marriage!!! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 15, 2016
naijaboiy:
You've only succeeded in outlining the problems without giving the proper solutions.

I just identified one of the reasons love dies when people get married
Re: What Happens To LOVE After Marriage!!! by Sexxkillz: 11:19pm On Aug 15, 2016
This only happens to people who get married because:

"She's the most beautiful I've ever seen"
"She has a nice smile"
"She has a nice shape"
"Her boobs na die"
"Her lips"
"Her ass makes me go gaga"
"He works in chevron"
"He has six packs"
"He has six cars"
"He lives in lekki"
"He travels broad just to charge his phone"
"He's tall, dark and handsome"

Bullshit.

Love is not stupidity. If you attach stupid sentiments to love, when the circumstances surrounding those sentiments change, you will start to regret, because you never truly loved that person.

If you cannot love a person for who they are, and the values that they stand for, and instead, love them for their looks or their material possessions, the scenario above will play out on your head. There are no shortcuts. If you fall in love with a girl on instagram who uses heavy make up to look exceptionally pretty, the day you'll see her in her natural state, you'll hate everything about her because you feel deceived. That also applies to the stupid expectations of idiots in "love" who get married for superficial reasons. Once a feeling of deception steps in, there's no going back.

Real love grows after marriage. You still see couples going strong after 20 years in marriage. There's a reason behind that strength, and you can be sure it isn't a superficial one.

Anyone with an internet connection who failed at his marriage can come online and write intellectual nonsense about marriage, and the people with a superficial mindset as his, will surely buy into his nonsense. But that doesn't change the truth about love, or about marriage.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happens To LOVE After Marriage!!! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 15, 2016
naijaboiy:

There's nothing in that bbm pin's head, beside trouble.
Re: What Happens To LOVE After Marriage!!! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 15, 2016
herbie27:
There's nothing in that bbm pin's head, beside trouble.

undecided
Re: What Happens To LOVE After Marriage!!! by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 15, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

undecided
Was expecting you to say something, yeye dey smell!.
Re: What Happens To LOVE After Marriage!!! by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 15, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

I just identified one of the reasons love dies when people get married
What do you know about love and marriage?.grin
Re: What Happens To LOVE After Marriage!!! by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 15, 2016
herbie27:
Was expecting you to say something, yeye dey smell!.
i dont talk to ugly girls sorry, try the next guy
Re: What Happens To LOVE After Marriage!!! by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 15, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

i dont talk to ugly girls sorry, try the next guy
cheesy cheesy Handsome guy!.

1 Like

Re: What Happens To LOVE After Marriage!!! by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 15, 2016
herbie27:
cheesy cheesy Handsome guy!.
thanks

read the post well, learn and let "my words give you sight"
Re: What Happens To LOVE After Marriage!!! by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 15, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

thanks

read the post well, learn and let "my words give you sight"
The last time i checked, you were a congenital fo*l, that goes about abusing people, now on your thread you're acting like a caught tortoise.

2 Likes

Re: What Happens To LOVE After Marriage!!! by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 15, 2016
herbie27:
The last time i checked, you were a congenital fo*l, that goes about abusing people, now on your thread you're acting like a caught tortoise.

calling you ugly? Am simply just saying the truth!

you know that you are ugly! you have a mirror undecided
Re: What Happens To LOVE After Marriage!!! by Sexxkillz: 11:54pm On Aug 15, 2016
herbie27:
The last time i checked, you were a congenital fo*l, that goes about abusing people, now on your thread [size=18]you're acting like a caught tortoise[/size].

[img]http://media./media/26BRCgL3K4lx1zBCw/giphy.gif[/img]

7 Likes

Re: What Happens To LOVE After Marriage!!! by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 15, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

calling you ugly? Am simply just saying the truth!

you know that you are ugly! you have a mirror undecided
Yeah!, i know...coming from an ape.
Re: What Happens To LOVE After Marriage!!! by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 15, 2016
Sexxkillz:

[img]http://media./media/26BRCgL3K4lx1zBCw/giphy.gif[/img]

cheesy cheesy Like you know the son of a...
Re: What Happens To LOVE After Marriage!!! by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 15, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: What Happens To LOVE After Marriage!!! by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 16, 2016
herbie27:
Yeah!, i know... coming from an ape
cheesy cheesy cheesy

be real stop dropping vague points!

Re: What Happens To LOVE After Marriage!!! by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 16, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

be real stop dropping vague points!

Mumu.

Jump into my mentions next time with your insanity. cool
Re: What Happens To LOVE After Marriage!!! by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 16, 2016
herbie27:
Mumu.

Jump into my mentions next time with your insanity. cool

listen!!!!

i owe you no explanation ........but am in a good mood today, so i will entertain your trash,

your points were baseless and silly, hence my comments, was i wrong to call you ugly? hell no " you are!!"

enough with this trash angry

goodnight
Re: What Happens To LOVE After Marriage!!! by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 16, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

listen!!!!

i owe you no explanation ........but am in a good mood today, so i will entertain your trash,

your points were baseless and silly, hence my comments, was i wrong to call you ugly? hell no " you are!!"

enough with this trash angry

goodnight
I didn't deny being ugly, Haba!, you didn't have to write all that poo..just to prove a point.

Hope you can learn something reasonable 2morrow from your dysfunctional family. grin The attitude you exhibit here is nauseating.

1 Like

Re: What Happens To LOVE After Marriage!!! by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 16, 2016
herbie27:
I didn't deny being ugly, Haba!, you didn't have to write all that poo..just to prove a point.

Hope you can learn something reasonable 2morrow from your dysfunctional family. grin The attitude you exhibit here is nauseating.
You keep talking about my family!

is that suppose to offend me or somtin lmao

try harder

Re: What Happens To LOVE After Marriage!!! by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 16, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

You keep talking about my family!

is that suppose to offend me or somtin lmao

try harder

I don't expect it to offend you, i mention your family cos is obvious they failed to teach you manners.

2 Likes

Re: What Happens To LOVE After Marriage!!! by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 16, 2016
herbie27:
I don't expect it to offend you, i mention your family cos is obvious they failed to teach you manners.
how exactly have i offended you or acted negative towards anyone here!

so " just " because i stated the obvious! i lack manners?
Re: What Happens To LOVE After Marriage!!! by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 16, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

how exactly have i offended you or acted negative towards anyone here!

so " just " because i stated the obvious! i lack manners?
You stated the obvious, really!, this isn't the first time you're offending me, and i overlooked your excesses until you jumped into my thread tonight with your insanity.

Can't you be reasonable for once?, if we decide to go on a poll tomorrow, lots of people will complain of your attitude.

Plz!, stay off my track.

3 Likes

Re: What Happens To LOVE After Marriage!!! by Nobody: 12:44am On Aug 16, 2016
herbie27:
You stated the obvious, really!, this isn't the first time you're offending me, and i overlooked your excesses until you jumped into my thread tonight with your insanity.

Can't you be reasonable for once?, if we decide to go on a poll tomorrow, lots of people will complain of your attitude.

Plz!, stay off my track.
poll?

why am i even talking undecided

you see eh, i have friends here that i always support and praise, when you act or do somtin silly i will be very blunt with you

whats up with your post about Thongs tonight?
Are you the first to wear one! (you obviously wear cheap ones funny enough)
that was totally unnecessary, anyone i mock deserves it!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day - What Do You Think Is Happening....????? / If Am A Girl,a New Bf Brings Condom,on Our 1st Night,i'll Feel Bad,cos It. / Is She Indirectly Telling She Is Not Interested?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.