Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Pls,wht Shd I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls,wht Shd I Do (773 Views)

Should I Keep On Sacrificing Myself To My Family Or Shd I Stop. / Wat Shd I Get My Boyfriend On His Graduation? / My Girl Confessed To Me She Double Dated During Our Courtship. Shd I Forgive Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls,wht Shd I Do by okeey(m): 1:20pm On Sep 26, 2009
it happen,am a frd to a girl for some time ago but all d girl does is downgrading me for not having inoff cash and a frd of her tell me dat she is too proud,for some days now i mdont even call the girl again pls shd i leave d girl or wht.
Re: Pls,wht Shd I Do by AniLee(f): 1:34pm On Sep 26, 2009
if she is judging you by your financial status and you feel it is eating at you, talk to her about it. Tell her the situation and if she doesnt stop or understand then I would suggest you leave her because she just wants to leech off you financially or she cant come to terms with your status and she feels its what builds a reputation. Tell her you dont like it and her reaction will give you a good direction ahead. Good luck there!
Re: Pls,wht Shd I Do by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 26, 2009
Leave the girl, you dont need that in your life angry
Re: Pls,wht Shd I Do by Shola2009(m): 1:57pm On Sep 26, 2009
im guessing ur in lagos , anyway, the next time she ask you for money , tell her to go and ask her father!if she has none,which is unfortunate, then ask her if you're the one the who brought her to lagos!
Re: Pls,wht Shd I Do by AniLee(f): 2:03pm On Sep 26, 2009
Shola2009:

im guessing your in lagos , anyway, the next time she ask you for money , tell her to go and ask her father!if she has none,which is unfortunate, then ask her if you're the one the who brought her to lagos!

hehehe dats a bit harsh dude. but I guess u r right, its a straight forward way of bringing poster to reality of being in control
Re: Pls,wht Shd I Do by ikmoore2(m): 2:04pm On Sep 26, 2009
Pls, leave that girl else u will regret with all ur live

Imagine, girls of now adays converting thier prospective BFs to be thier father,

shakes head for this kind of girls, they are potential ashewo.

Run my friend, run now
Re: Pls,wht Shd I Do by okeey(m): 3:16pm On Sep 26, 2009
thankz 4 ur reply,i feel u,pls still give me more advice i will continue to appreciate it,thankz a million once again

(1) (Reply)

She Wants Me Now / Teenage Love Affair / Curious About The True Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.