Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

What Was the Shortest Period It Took You To Get Him Or Her S*xed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was the Shortest Period It Took You To Get Him Or Her S*xed (1725 Views)

PROFESSIONAL S£X MAKER (s*xed And Betrayed) / PROFESSIONAL S£X MAKER (s*xed And Betrayed) / OMG! Lady Who Uses Cassava As Her S£x Toy Lands In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was the Shortest Period It Took You To Get Him Or Her S*xed by Princedapace(m): 10:34pm On Aug 15, 2016
Yea

I don come again with ma mumu questions..

What was your shortest period it took u to get him KR her do it on bed wit u?
I mean a lady/guy u chased and wanted to do it wit..

Mine was 2 days.. It was hot!
Re: What Was the Shortest Period It Took You To Get Him Or Her S*xed by wiringdpt(m): 10:41pm On Aug 15, 2016
First night and we just broke up last night after 19 months.
Princedapace:
Yea

I don come again with ma mumu questions..

What was your shortest period it took u to get him KR her do it on bed wit u?
I mean a lady/guy u chased and wanted to do it wit..

Mine was 2 days.. It was hot!

1 Like

Re: What Was the Shortest Period It Took You To Get Him Or Her S*xed by FvckShiT(m): 10:41pm On Aug 15, 2016
45mins

I fücking showed her what she wanted to see......Money cool

It fücking speed things up

2 Likes

Re: What Was the Shortest Period It Took You To Get Him Or Her S*xed by chris2face(m): 10:57pm On Aug 15, 2016
Seriously here @ Adamawa to be precise is just a day sometimes after like 3 hrs
Especially if ur an Igbo guy onyeamuri as they call it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was the Shortest Period It Took You To Get Him Or Her S*xed by Princedapace(m): 11:00pm On Aug 15, 2016
chris2face:

Chai .. Visiting that state soon

1 Like

Re: What Was the Shortest Period It Took You To Get Him Or Her S*xed by chris2face(m): 11:04am On Aug 16, 2016
Princedapace:

Chai .. Visiting that state soon
Hahaha or welcome man
Re: What Was the Shortest Period It Took You To Get Him Or Her S*xed by aloobright17: 11:12am On Aug 16, 2016
Op is it hw long it took to convince her to be ur girl, or how long it took to lay her the day she came?

Herbie27 how long did it took us smiley No feel shy ooo
Re: What Was the Shortest Period It Took You To Get Him Or Her S*xed by stylochime: 11:13am On Aug 16, 2016
chris2face:
Tell Me Abt It. Dos SPY Gals Dnt Dull
Re: What Was the Shortest Period It Took You To Get Him Or Her S*xed by chris2face(m): 11:48am On Aug 16, 2016
stylochime:

Tell Me Abt It. Dos SPY Gals Dnt Dull
Mehn this girls are hot and the funny thing is u don't have to spend just transport money to and fro and that's it
Re: What Was the Shortest Period It Took You To Get Him Or Her S*xed by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 16, 2016
aloobright17:
Op is it hw long it took to convince her to be ur girl, or how long it took to lay her the day she came?

Herbie27 how long did it take us smiley No feel shy ooo
You know na. grin

1 Like

Re: What Was the Shortest Period It Took You To Get Him Or Her S*xed by RoyalBlak007: 1:16pm On Aug 16, 2016
AM STILL

A VIRGIN
Re: What Was the Shortest Period It Took You To Get Him Or Her S*xed by aloobright17: 2:34pm On Aug 16, 2016
herbie27:
You know na. grin
op it us 40 days and 40 nights to do everything Thank God she's here to confirm it herself.
Re: What Was the Shortest Period It Took You To Get Him Or Her S*xed by aloobright17: 2:34pm On Aug 16, 2016
herbie27:
You know na. grin
op it us 40 days and 40 nights to do everything Thank God she's here to confirm it .Baby I lie?
Re: What Was the Shortest Period It Took You To Get Him Or Her S*xed by Princedapace(m): 12:27am On Aug 17, 2016
herbie27:
You know na. grin

Talk na
Re: What Was the Shortest Period It Took You To Get Him Or Her S*xed by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 17, 2016
Princedapace:

Talk na
Is confidential, between myself and Aloobright17. grin
Re: What Was the Shortest Period It Took You To Get Him Or Her S*xed by aloobright17: 7:33am On Aug 17, 2016
herbie27:
Is confidential, between myself and Aloobright17. grin

Princedapace:shey you hear ram grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Doesn't Go Out With Me, Help!!! / What's Your Say On This? / 10 Brutally Honest Things Everyone Should Know Before Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.