Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Yomi SARS Blasted For Flaunting AK47 Online - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yomi SARS Blasted For Flaunting AK47 Online (38733 Views)

Yomi SARS Promoted To Assistant Superintendent Of Police (Photos) / Yomi Sars, "Lagos Gucci Mane", Flashy SARS Operative, Also A Singer & Rapper / Fadekemi Momoh Blasted For Flaunting Cleavage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yomi SARS Blasted For Flaunting AK47 Online by TunezMedia: 4:07am On Aug 16, 2016
Police Superintendent Cum Musician Put On Blast For Flaunting Armunition Online

A Nigerian police superintendent, named Yomi who works with SARS has been slammed by trolls for flaunting his ammunitions online. The police officer who is also a musician who recently dropped a song with popular singer Skales titled 'Crushing on you' was harrased by his followers for showing off his A47

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/08/police-superintendent-cum-musician-put.html?m=1

Photo Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BJGLCOeg_M9/

1 Share

Re: Yomi SARS Blasted For Flaunting AK47 Online by HungerBAD: 4:08am On Aug 16, 2016
Playing with fire.

Olamide has mentioned his name in one of his songs,and he seems to be very popular. The problem here is,he works for the Special Anti Robbery Squad.

Criminals,especially Armed Robbers do not like SARS members,and the killing of one is considered the holy grail of all Robbers.

This guy has just put the X sign on his back.

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yomi SARS Blasted For Flaunting AK47 Online by ANBAKO: 4:14am On Aug 16, 2016
In that picture:

Police + AK47 + Alomo = Accidental discharge

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yomi SARS Blasted For Flaunting AK47 Online by Afrok(m): 8:07am On Aug 16, 2016
Everything put together in that picture are BAD COMBO... u can't see me in that kind of environment to avoid story that touches the six feet...
I can see petrol (Ak-47) and lighter (Alomo) there, my hand no dey o if dem talk say "awon boys shayo" cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi SARS Blasted For Flaunting AK47 Online by Mrop(m): 8:50am On Aug 16, 2016
is it not gud?

1 Like

Re: Yomi SARS Blasted For Flaunting AK47 Online by Smellingmouth: 8:52am On Aug 16, 2016
Walahi, no member of my fam fit join the NPF..

Just imagine as this one dey frown face flaunting AK -47 and it brings me to this question ==> why does the Nigerian Police uses AK-47 assault rifle as its primary weapon instead of a pistol?

No wonder the army sees them as boys scout..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi SARS Blasted For Flaunting AK47 Online by slimpoppa(m): 1:04pm On Aug 16, 2016
cum?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yomi SARS Blasted For Flaunting AK47 Online by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 16, 2016
dan
Re: Yomi SARS Blasted For Flaunting AK47 Online by veekid(m): 1:07pm On Aug 16, 2016
Shuo
Re: Yomi SARS Blasted For Flaunting AK47 Online by gbaskiboy: 1:08pm On Aug 16, 2016
Are they on parade ground? Next story you hear is accidental discharge....smh
Re: Yomi SARS Blasted For Flaunting AK47 Online by tobtap: 1:09pm On Aug 16, 2016
cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Yomi SARS Blasted For Flaunting AK47 Online by obajoey(m): 1:09pm On Aug 16, 2016
I no won comment oo make SARS no con carry me oo lipsrsealed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yomi SARS Blasted For Flaunting AK47 Online by eluquenson(m): 1:10pm On Aug 16, 2016
This officer lacks professionalism, it's very unethical under the purview of NPF to flaunt assault riffle and more so a member of the SARS, Nigerians sometimes need rigorous education and training.

1 Like

Re: Yomi SARS Blasted For Flaunting AK47 Online by PaulIdu: 1:10pm On Aug 16, 2016
I ran into this guy's page on instagram and was shocked how such a character could be in SARS as a police officer and shockingly he works directly with Abba Kyari ..his Instagram is filled with women dancing half naked guns alchohol and parties just like a Mushin or Bariga Rockster
And surprisingly it seems he is a graduate

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yomi SARS Blasted For Flaunting AK47 Online by OCTAVO: 1:11pm On Aug 16, 2016
Hehe
Re: Yomi SARS Blasted For Flaunting AK47 Online by free2blast(m): 1:12pm On Aug 16, 2016
obajoey:
I no won comment oo make SARS no con carry me oo lipsrsealed
She you be thief ni? Why you dey fear na...lol grin
Re: Yomi SARS Blasted For Flaunting AK47 Online by Akanbibabatunde(m): 1:12pm On Aug 16, 2016
Was rong wit this one...polise we jus be shuting anihaw.. I doesnt lik polise atol
Re: Yomi SARS Blasted For Flaunting AK47 Online by Jalubarika(m): 1:13pm On Aug 16, 2016
#GBAM#
Orijin bitter Spotted.
Never keep any weapons around u whenever you're drinking Orijin bitter.
I pity the guys around him
Can't forget this night! Cc Topman Eleniyan

Re: Yomi SARS Blasted For Flaunting AK47 Online by Pavore9: 1:13pm On Aug 16, 2016
And there is Alomo in the picture! shocked
Re: Yomi SARS Blasted For Flaunting AK47 Online by edorhe14(m): 1:13pm On Aug 16, 2016
Nigerians though.
They tend resort to cyber bullying at every wrong.
Hmmm.
Re: Yomi SARS Blasted For Flaunting AK47 Online by nathandrake(m): 1:14pm On Aug 16, 2016
Nigerians are quick to judge people....whats wrong with him holding a gun

PS: that is not AK47 But 29 Akm

2 Likes

Re: Yomi SARS Blasted For Flaunting AK47 Online by tdayof(m): 1:14pm On Aug 16, 2016
Smellingmouth:
Walahi, no member of my fam fit join the NPF..

Just imagine as this one dey frown face flaunting AK -47 and it brings me to this question ==> why does the Nigerian Police uses AK-47 assault rifle as its primary weapon instead of a pistol?

No wonder the army sees them as boys scout..
NPF cannot use pistol considering the crime rate and tactics in Nigeria. You don't expect police on patrol using pistol to go against robbers with riffles.

6 Likes

Re: Yomi SARS Blasted For Flaunting AK47 Online by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 16, 2016
ANBAKO:
In that picture:

Police + AK47 + Alomo = Accidental discharge
Just imagine.

Taking alomo while on duty and with ammunition.

I give up mehhhhhhhhhn
Re: Yomi SARS Blasted For Flaunting AK47 Online by ajasa4link: 1:16pm On Aug 16, 2016
That's YomiSars. He was mentioned in Terry G's song Oga '' yomi sars ,oga!''. On his instagram page you are rest assured to see him mingling with most celebrities as well as known international yahoo boy. At times I do wonder If he works with NPF or private guard to all these celebrities. Sincerely he doesn't portray the NPF in good light with his pictures showing him boozing weekends up and down.

When the op mention a policeman-cum-musician, I was expecting to see that policeman who sings Fuji; askari ton ko Fuji.

4 Likes

Re: Yomi SARS Blasted For Flaunting AK47 Online by free2ryhme: 1:17pm On Aug 16, 2016
do you want him to flaunt a wooden baton grin
Re: Yomi SARS Blasted For Flaunting AK47 Online by letsbet(m): 1:17pm On Aug 16, 2016
The guy may be a SARS official by profession but he's definitely a baller at heart. it's his life, so.... what can I say?
Re: Yomi SARS Blasted For Flaunting AK47 Online by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 16, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
Was rong wit this one...polise we jus be shuting anihaw.. I doesnt lik polise atol
mahn... damn!! did you just did this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yomi SARS Blasted For Flaunting AK47 Online by Akinaukwa: 1:19pm On Aug 16, 2016
That guy is a Lagos badoo with lots of fans even amongst the bad boys. So no shaking.
Re: Yomi SARS Blasted For Flaunting AK47 Online by 00Ademi(m): 1:20pm On Aug 16, 2016
dhis one joining sars na long leg o
Re: Yomi SARS Blasted For Flaunting AK47 Online by Flexherbal(m): 1:22pm On Aug 16, 2016
When you bring yourself to the public, be ready to take the insults that will follow.
Re: Yomi SARS Blasted For Flaunting AK47 Online by gisco200(m): 1:25pm On Aug 16, 2016
Just mind my business
Re: Yomi SARS Blasted For Flaunting AK47 Online by passyhansome(m): 1:26pm On Aug 16, 2016
OUR FORCES SHOULD BE REORIENTED ABOUT WHAT IT STANDS FOR, AN OFFICER ON DUTY IS TAKING ALCOHOL IS AS GOOD AS AN ARM ROBBER WITH GUN, INTOXICATION CAN CAUSE ANYTHING OR TRIGGER UNWARRANTED ANGER. GOD HELP US .

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cee-C Dress To 'The Bling Lagosians" Premiere (Photos) / Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident / Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.