Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Soldiers Pluck Out Eye Of FRSC Official Who Pleaded Mercy For Tortured Victims - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Pluck Out Eye Of FRSC Official Who Pleaded Mercy For Tortured Victims (49584 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man In Adamawa, Pluck Out His 2 Eyes (Graphic Photos) / Bauchi Friends Pluck Out Eyes Of Their Friend (Photo) / Lady Who Bit Thumb Of FRSC Official In Lagos Taken To Mobile Court (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Pluck Out Eye Of FRSC Official Who Pleaded Mercy For Tortured Victims by ceejay80s(m): 12:20pm On Aug 16, 2016
When those soldiers were grabbed by the citizen around , they shoul have used the jungle justice procedure on them, afterall dem no be iron and dem no carry gun, if they were totured and burnt to death , soldiers go dey fear civilians
Re: Soldiers Pluck Out Eye Of FRSC Official Who Pleaded Mercy For Tortured Victims by Yinabim(f): 12:20pm On Aug 16, 2016
Nawa oo
Re: Soldiers Pluck Out Eye Of FRSC Official Who Pleaded Mercy For Tortured Victims by Neddstark: 12:21pm On Aug 16, 2016
May the soldiers involved find their their to the hands of Boko Haram.
Re: Soldiers Pluck Out Eye Of FRSC Official Who Pleaded Mercy For Tortured Victims by Nathdoug(m): 12:23pm On Aug 16, 2016
Stupid pple na only civilians dem get power reach...militant nd boko haram dey wait for una

Re: Soldiers Pluck Out Eye Of FRSC Official Who Pleaded Mercy For Tortured Victims by Biafra101: 12:31pm On Aug 16, 2016
Rosa parks knew here right.... People like both of you are not needed in this society
Kenneth205:

@Bolded. Same here bro

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Pluck Out Eye Of FRSC Official Who Pleaded Mercy For Tortured Victims by Unbeatable199: 12:41pm On Aug 16, 2016
It is out of sense # so Nigeria Army are well trained to this extent and they never used the skill to eradicate bokoharam for the past 6yrs dan they should be doing like mumu when they hear bokoharam incident, no wonder dey were accused of selling weapons to bokoharam #Fulani herdsmen killing innocent people are there, they never solved the problem... TRUST ME DEY CANT DARE NIGER DELTA AVENGERS THAN JUST DOING RUBBISH WITH CITIZENS THEY SHOULD GO N MEET THEM ON SEA IF THEY NO GO FINISH AND RUIN THEM #IRANU#
Re: Soldiers Pluck Out Eye Of FRSC Official Who Pleaded Mercy For Tortured Victims by Kenneth205(m): 12:41pm On Aug 16, 2016
Biafra101:
Rosa parks knew here right.... People like both of you are not needed in this society

Swerve undecided
Re: Soldiers Pluck Out Eye Of FRSC Official Who Pleaded Mercy For Tortured Victims by donodion(m): 12:45pm On Aug 16, 2016
Effect of corruption!!!.

If Nigerian Police Officers have respect and value for their profession, privates/soldiers, in mufti or otherwise would not mess with them as the law would cover their lawful action on apprehending the assailants. However they see themselves as inferiors (which unfortunately they are) so long money change hands or some ogas at d top had a meaningless discussion, case dismiss.

NPF should NPS Nigerian Police Services. Rated as a force unit does not and have not help them stamping their authority as Law enforcement agents. Anyway the so called officers in black might even do worse if they were in the shoes of the privates.

The FRSC Chap need support for this story to be broadcasted till it reaches the desk of the top brasses,i.e FRSC, NA, NPF.

WE NEED STATE POLICE.
Re: Soldiers Pluck Out Eye Of FRSC Official Who Pleaded Mercy For Tortured Victims by Mockinbird: 12:50pm On Aug 16, 2016
jaymejate:
[size=14pt]You don't need to swear for them, their judgment de Boko Haram hand. E de come soon[/size]
Na Boko and ND millitants get their meats.
Re: Soldiers Pluck Out Eye Of FRSC Official Who Pleaded Mercy For Tortured Victims by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 16, 2016
Thats why I am indifferent to those posts where one bonehead dies in Sambisa. Then some equally idiotic person starts chanting thay shìt American say 'U gave your life so I can sleep' well Fùck that shìt I dont owe my safety to any còcksücker in a uniform. Death to them who cares
Re: Soldiers Pluck Out Eye Of FRSC Official Who Pleaded Mercy For Tortured Victims by alcuin(m): 12:52pm On Aug 16, 2016
When militants open their brains with bullets in the Niger Delta, we will all be pitying for them, not knowing that it is karma hitting them back.

Nigeria military are rogues, zero professionalism and ethics. They cannot even fight ragtag groups only good at rapes and looting in crisis regions.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Pluck Out Eye Of FRSC Official Who Pleaded Mercy For Tortured Victims by Kirinwa: 12:52pm On Aug 16, 2016
For once in my life I see reason to okay jungle justice. Those soldiers should have been set ablaze to rot in hell. Nonsense.
Re: Soldiers Pluck Out Eye Of FRSC Official Who Pleaded Mercy For Tortured Victims by ladygudhead(f): 12:53pm On Aug 16, 2016
Guy your good Samaritan strong oo.
I wish u speedy recovery!
Re: Soldiers Pluck Out Eye Of FRSC Official Who Pleaded Mercy For Tortured Victims by ladygudhead(f): 12:54pm On Aug 16, 2016
Guy, your good Samaritan strong oo.
Re: Soldiers Pluck Out Eye Of FRSC Official Who Pleaded Mercy For Tortured Victims by ladygudhead(f): 12:54pm On Aug 16, 2016
Guy, your good Samaritanism strong oo.
Re: Soldiers Pluck Out Eye Of FRSC Official Who Pleaded Mercy For Tortured Victims by gisco200(m): 1:10pm On Aug 16, 2016
Just try to be ur self
Re: Soldiers Pluck Out Eye Of FRSC Official Who Pleaded Mercy For Tortured Victims by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 16, 2016
God 4 bid,but if d victim was my relative...three herbalist go hear am.
Re: Soldiers Pluck Out Eye Of FRSC Official Who Pleaded Mercy For Tortured Victims by johnyace(m): 1:18pm On Aug 16, 2016
nigeria soldiers are a disgrace to this nation they only know how to maltreat peaceful civillians and are fearful against armed ones
Re: Soldiers Pluck Out Eye Of FRSC Official Who Pleaded Mercy For Tortured Victims by gabicon: 1:23pm On Aug 16, 2016
These are the same soldiers we are to support in their war against terrorism. Who supports an oppressor? The problem is not the soldiers it's the authority that doesn't hold them accountable. A soldiers once made bold to say there was nothing that could be done to him that the law was powerless over them. It's sad that the injured man might lose his job because of his present handicap.
Re: Soldiers Pluck Out Eye Of FRSC Official Who Pleaded Mercy For Tortured Victims by Killurself: 1:29pm On Aug 16, 2016
jaymejate:
[size=14pt]You don't need to swear for them, their judgment de Boko Haram hand. E de come soon[/size]
alcuin:
When militants open their brains with bullets in the Niger Delta, we will all be pitying for them, not knowing that it is karma hitting them back.
Nigeria military are rogues, zero professionalism and ethics. They cannot even fight ragtag groups only good at rapes and looting in crisis regions.
jaymejate:
firs
kushma:
shocked angry what's happening in the country.
jaymejate:
alcuin:
jaymejate:
the guy make a terrible mistake by bringing police into the matter, why coming back after escape. Soldiers are not collecting bail you Bleep up you beat up and release you. Now what his gains to interfer in another person matter, dats another lesson. Get well soon.
Re: Soldiers Pluck Out Eye Of FRSC Official Who Pleaded Mercy For Tortured Victims by letterman: 1:36pm On Aug 16, 2016
Rogues in uniforms. I have met very fine officers though, who are gentlemen. But most of the low ranking soldiers are bullies. I am beginning to think that most of these irresponsible bullies join the army to bully defenceless civilians.
Re: Soldiers Pluck Out Eye Of FRSC Official Who Pleaded Mercy For Tortured Victims by damon222: 1:36pm On Aug 16, 2016
Buhari's change. We have not seen anything yet. By the end of the four year tenure of this rubbish government, then men will change to women, while girls will change to boys. What have we not heard or seen under this government? All is equals to badluck of this dumbest dunce old cargo Buhari.
For now, it is well.
Re: Soldiers Pluck Out Eye Of FRSC Official Who Pleaded Mercy For Tortured Victims by ikdaddy01(m): 1:57pm On Aug 16, 2016
NNa make una see wahalla oh.
If Buhari boys can do this to a CORPS marshal, how about me and you.
When the see de BOYS in de creek de go de hide for behind tree.
Re: Soldiers Pluck Out Eye Of FRSC Official Who Pleaded Mercy For Tortured Victims by Emu4life(m): 2:39pm On Aug 16, 2016
JUSTICE FOR DS GOOD MAN....DZ IS SOME OF D THINGS DAT MAKE US BREAK D LAW.
Re: Soldiers Pluck Out Eye Of FRSC Official Who Pleaded Mercy For Tortured Victims by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 16, 2016
One of d many reaxonx i seriouxly hate Nigerian xoldierx!!.......Fite Boko Haram-they ran 2 cameroon,fite Militantx-dy hv sophixticated weapon,fite fulani herdxmen-dm nr gree fite....Dem go cme dy form Jackie-chan 4 harmlexx civilianx.......Meanwhile,xme ppl go dy claim xae na TRAININ cauxe am o,bt we knw dy re nt d mxt trained military in d whole world!!!!
Re: Soldiers Pluck Out Eye Of FRSC Official Who Pleaded Mercy For Tortured Victims by Emu4life(m): 2:43pm On Aug 16, 2016
adamon222:
Buhari's change. We have not seen anything yet. By the end of the four year tenure of this rubbish government, then men will change to women, while girls will change to boys. What have we not heard or seen under this government? All is equals to badluck of this dumbest dunce old cargo Buhari.
For now, it is well.
stop being foolish! Dz can happen in any regime.... OR ar u still MOURNING D ELECTION U LOST LAST year?
Re: Soldiers Pluck Out Eye Of FRSC Official Who Pleaded Mercy For Tortured Victims by Bimpe29: 2:44pm On Aug 16, 2016
That was not only unprofessional but ruthless.
Re: Soldiers Pluck Out Eye Of FRSC Official Who Pleaded Mercy For Tortured Victims by Deyrinsolar(f): 2:46pm On Aug 16, 2016
Seriously sumtin need 2 b done abt dis soldiers stuf, wat exactly iz dier problem iz it only in Nigeria dat we ave armies
Re: Soldiers Pluck Out Eye Of FRSC Official Who Pleaded Mercy For Tortured Victims by Deyrinsolar(f): 3:02pm On Aug 16, 2016
Killurself:
firs the guy make a terrible mistake by bringing police into the matter, why coming back after escape. Soldiers are not collecting bail you Bleep up you beat up and release you. Now what his gains to interfer in another person matter, dats another lesson. Get well soon.
am sorry 2 quote u bt bt it pple lyk u dat will say "wat is his job, he iz very hartless" and so on if he had minded his business
Re: Soldiers Pluck Out Eye Of FRSC Official Who Pleaded Mercy For Tortured Victims by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 16, 2016
HAH:
There was once a law under obj banning soldiers from civilian areas, imaging they went to drink in a civilian beer parlor when offended they beat the person.

Mamy market was created solely to cater for soldiers needs, even if they are on outside duty by law they are not allowed to go anywhere even to eat as normally they will be dropped and picked up and food is delivered to them .

The FRSC or the staff or his relative should take up the case and ensure that the rogue soldiers are dismissed to serve as deterrent to others

Do you people remember the case of the lady that was brutalized by a rear admiral and his boys in lagos some years back, I learn that that incidence was what led to his retirement and he paid through his nose, all because the lady took up the case and seriously dealt with General. Always remember nobody is above the law

GBAM!!
Re: Soldiers Pluck Out Eye Of FRSC Official Who Pleaded Mercy For Tortured Victims by reducto: 3:18pm On Aug 16, 2016
This is the more reason I want Niger Delta Avengers to kill more of these stupid soldiers.
I am not satisfied with the three they killed. I want more heads to roll.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Caught Smuggling Rice In A Car Bumper In Ogun / Armed Robbers Blow Up Bullion Van Loaded With Cash In Johannesburg (Pics, Video / Missing 8-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Bush With His Hands Tied. Graphic Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.