Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Soldiers Pluck Out Eye Of FRSC Official Who Pleaded Mercy For Tortured Victims - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Pluck Out Eye Of FRSC Official Who Pleaded Mercy For Tortured Victims (49582 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man In Adamawa, Pluck Out His 2 Eyes (Graphic Photos) / Bauchi Friends Pluck Out Eyes Of Their Friend (Photo) / Lady Who Bit Thumb Of FRSC Official In Lagos Taken To Mobile Court (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Pluck Out Eye Of FRSC Official Who Pleaded Mercy For Tortured Victims by george3132001(m): 3:24pm On Aug 16, 2016
The frsc guy was brave enough to rescue d civilian frm from the jaws of death but ended up being stupid to go back there with useless nigerian police to arrest d vagabon soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Pluck Out Eye Of FRSC Official Who Pleaded Mercy For Tortured Victims by SailorXY: 3:26pm On Aug 16, 2016
The guy should have gone home quietly or report at the nearest barracks [talk to an MP by the gates] or report via a close military friend of his.

Leading policemen back there is just very unwise within the Nigerian settings.
Re: Soldiers Pluck Out Eye Of FRSC Official Who Pleaded Mercy For Tortured Victims by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 16, 2016
Islie:

Nigerian Soldiers Pluck Out Eye Of Road Safety Official Who Pleaded Mercy For Road Victim Being Tortured

http://saharareporters.com/2016/08/15/nigerian-soldiers-pluck-out-eye-road-safety-official-who-pleaded-mercy-road-victim-being

THE EVIL IN THE ZOO IS GROWING HORROR EVERY DAY BY DAY..... THE PEOPLE WHO SUPPOSE TO PROTECT NOW KILLS AND ABUSE THE PEOPLE THEY SHOULD PROTECT....THE ZOO SOLDIERS ONLY HAVE STRENGTH ON DEFENSELESS CITIZENS..... BUT THEY SHOULD WAIT TILL THE WHISTLE IS BLOWN AND BIAFRA SOLDIERS WILL SHOW THEM WHAT SOLDEIRS ARE MEANT FOR.
Re: Soldiers Pluck Out Eye Of FRSC Official Who Pleaded Mercy For Tortured Victims by manuelrukky(m): 4:16pm On Aug 16, 2016
zinachidi:
trust me, If I've learnt anything in this Nigeria. its to mind my own business.

#justwakapass.

if he did that he wouldn't have been one eyed john now.

Pele shaa....

meanwhile..
This kind of thinkin wont take nigeria forward, what if the person bein beat up is ur relative and everyone walks past till he or she is beat to death

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Pluck Out Eye Of FRSC Official Who Pleaded Mercy For Tortured Victims by tinktanker: 4:21pm On Aug 16, 2016
zinachidi:

#justwakapass.

Pele shaa....

meanwhile..
if we all mind our business when we c evil deeds den evil will always continue unabated. I wish the residents dat caught the killed them dan handing dem to the police. I can bet u the military men will d northerners.
Re: Soldiers Pluck Out Eye Of FRSC Official Who Pleaded Mercy For Tortured Victims by benjoggas: 4:45pm On Aug 16, 2016
The only acceptable punishment by me for those wicked soldiers is to send them to the front line in Sambisa forest.
Re: Soldiers Pluck Out Eye Of FRSC Official Who Pleaded Mercy For Tortured Victims by endove(f): 4:58pm On Aug 16, 2016
WAI at work
Re: Soldiers Pluck Out Eye Of FRSC Official Who Pleaded Mercy For Tortured Victims by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 16, 2016
This is the wickedness in the world today.The whole world lieth in wickedness
Re: Soldiers Pluck Out Eye Of FRSC Official Who Pleaded Mercy For Tortured Victims by chachanga: 5:24pm On Aug 16, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Seriously, I think he has watched too much movies. How would he have expected Police to arrest Soldiers in a country where Soldiers see Policemen as bloody civilians?

Sad and Painful...

I'd rather say he expected the "Esprit Se Corps" camaraderie to be observed, not knowing that many Nigerian soldiers are simply caged guns-for-hire awaiting their promotion opportunities to positions with looting prospects.

Ainy no love in the heart of the city.
Re: Soldiers Pluck Out Eye Of FRSC Official Who Pleaded Mercy For Tortured Victims by mirob(f): 6:04pm On Aug 16, 2016
Na wow, so sad.
Re: Soldiers Pluck Out Eye Of FRSC Official Who Pleaded Mercy For Tortured Victims by HeavenShield: 6:18pm On Aug 16, 2016
I KEEP SAYING THAT THE CERTAIN KIND OF DRINKS NEED TO BE CENSORED FROM THE NA. THEY ARE ALWAYS SMELLING ALL KIND OF SHIT..AND COMBINE THAT WILL ALWAYS MAKE THEM REACT TO ANY SLIGHTEST PROVOCATION. THEY ARE ALWAYS HIGH ON WEEDS, AM SORRY TO SAY..ITS THAT BAD..THEY HAVE DAMAGED A LOT OF LIVES..
Re: Soldiers Pluck Out Eye Of FRSC Official Who Pleaded Mercy For Tortured Victims by Arielle: 7:00pm On Aug 16, 2016
ceejay80s:
If those soldiers are not arrested and jailed, I will leave this country for good , cos there's no hope for nigeria

You better start planning to leave oh! Because nothing might be done to them. How can these animals do this to somebody? ?!! Our so - called military is filled with untrained, barbaric, undisciplined drunks. Both officers and men. I find it hard to applaud their efforts with boko haram or even to show sympathy when any us killed. They are mostly like that. Filled with their own self - importance whereas they would never even pass tests to enter militaries in sane countries. Westpoint? Not even in a million years. Dead country.
Re: Soldiers Pluck Out Eye Of FRSC Official Who Pleaded Mercy For Tortured Victims by wadetaw202: 7:02pm On Aug 16, 2016
cosade, i hope you read this story about the bloodsucking demons you were defending vehemently the other day?
Re: Soldiers Pluck Out Eye Of FRSC Official Who Pleaded Mercy For Tortured Victims by HMZi: 7:17pm On Aug 16, 2016
Shameful..karma's a coldhearted biyatchh..
Re: Soldiers Pluck Out Eye Of FRSC Official Who Pleaded Mercy For Tortured Victims by horrmorr(m): 7:34pm On Aug 16, 2016
kossyablaze:
Nawa o... U see y I hate 9ja soldiers?They are highly unethical. Just cuz he pleaded on someones behalf.... They should be bundled to Sambisa war front angry
yes these are the soldiers they ought to take to sambisa since they know hw to torture
Re: Soldiers Pluck Out Eye Of FRSC Official Who Pleaded Mercy For Tortured Victims by cosade(m): 7:44pm On Aug 16, 2016
wadetaw202:
cosade, i hope you read this story about the bloodsucking demons you were defending vehemently the other day?

I have never supported lawlessness in my life.
Please don't drag me into the politics of mudslinging that goes on, on this forum. If you care to go through all my posts on Nairaland, it has always support good governance, sound morals and positive values.
Re: Soldiers Pluck Out Eye Of FRSC Official Who Pleaded Mercy For Tortured Victims by NaijaBlend: 8:12pm On Aug 16, 2016
seguno2:
Since Buhari's return to power, their has been more atrocities by our soldiers against law enforcement officials and civilians.
Why is this so?
Is it because Buhari is not disciplined and so cannot discipline our soldiers?

My dear, this is why.

https://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/buhari-is-the-most-brutal-dictator-after-abacha-soyinka.108010/

THE MOST BRUTAL DICTATOR AFTER ABACHA IS IN POWER!!!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Pluck Out Eye Of FRSC Official Who Pleaded Mercy For Tortured Victims by greatbrian(m): 10:31pm On Aug 16, 2016
People have greater peace of mind minding their own business. And by d way what are the bastards civillain clown called police doing with the soldiers belongings. They shud be damaged for that
Re: Soldiers Pluck Out Eye Of FRSC Official Who Pleaded Mercy For Tortured Victims by progress69: 11:19pm On Aug 16, 2016
ladygudhead:
Guy your good Samaritan strong oo.

I wish u speedy recovery!
Lol.

I swear i tire
Re: Soldiers Pluck Out Eye Of FRSC Official Who Pleaded Mercy For Tortured Victims by planetx: 12:00am On Aug 17, 2016
This is why I hate Nigerian soldiers with a passion and don't shed no crocodile tears when they got their head blown off like the picture on front page couple of days ago. I detest anybody that wears a uniform and carry gun in Nigeria fvck all of them.
Re: Soldiers Pluck Out Eye Of FRSC Official Who Pleaded Mercy For Tortured Victims by mikolo80: 1:45am On Aug 17, 2016
zinachidi:

#justwakapass.

Pele shaa....

meanwhile..
if awo and Co had Waka'd pass you would have been born a slave
Re: Soldiers Pluck Out Eye Of FRSC Official Who Pleaded Mercy For Tortured Victims by mikolo80: 1:46am On Aug 17, 2016
kettykin:
This is Nigeria military for you, if the same people were to meet another armed group the story would be so different .

From starving women and children during the uncivil war to shooting unarmed protesters praying in Aba, to brutally assaulting 84 year old tompolo father, to blinding a road safety officer.
God deliver us from the spirit of hypocrisy
why do unarmed ppl keep going to meet soja
Re: Soldiers Pluck Out Eye Of FRSC Official Who Pleaded Mercy For Tortured Victims by MrIyke222(m): 2:40am On Aug 17, 2016
Turn of events are just getidm worst in dis country evry day... Civilians dhumanizing felo civilian military nd force dhumanizin civilian nd felo force men.... Nobdy safe o... I pray dose unscrupulous animals meet dia own waterloo....
Re: Soldiers Pluck Out Eye Of FRSC Official Who Pleaded Mercy For Tortured Victims by Nobody: 5:59am On Aug 17, 2016
That's why I always have a wonderful time,celebrating and jubilating whenever I hear that a soldier has been killed by boko haram.The cowards only show their strenght when they see civilians.Fools!
Re: Soldiers Pluck Out Eye Of FRSC Official Who Pleaded Mercy For Tortured Victims by Triple333: 7:20am On Aug 17, 2016
Nig is a zoo
Re: Soldiers Pluck Out Eye Of FRSC Official Who Pleaded Mercy For Tortured Victims by NaijaBlend: 10:09am On Aug 17, 2016
mikolo80:
why do unarmed ppl keep going to meet soja

This is a good advice we give to people about mad men. So, you agree that "Soja" are mad people? Worse, this is happening more under a retired military juncta.
Re: Soldiers Pluck Out Eye Of FRSC Official Who Pleaded Mercy For Tortured Victims by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 17, 2016
WOW!! Such lawlessness. I have a suggestion but I can't publicly say so...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Inserts Electric Heater In Son's Anus For "Being Gay" In Borno. Graphic Pic / Man Caught Smuggling Rice In A Car Bumper In Ogun / Armed Robbers Blow Up Bullion Van Loaded With Cash In Johannesburg (Pics, Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.