Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,180 members, 7,815,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

7 Basic Things Every Man Must Know About Women. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Basic Things Every Man Must Know About Women. (4914 Views)

6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. / Why Every Man Must Bend A Kneel To Propose. / Must Read: 7 Basic Things Every Man Must Know About Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Basic Things Every Man Must Know About Women. by mizzbouqui(f): 8:55am On Aug 16, 2016
Men often complain about not understanding women.
We always hear, “men are from Mars and women are from Venus”. But somehow, we are both stuck on earth. So, learning to understand each other is the key to healthy, happier and longer lasting relationships.

Understanding women is not rocket science. It is easy once you learn the language she speaks. Although she speaks English, her meaning may be hard to get. Here are some things you must know about your woman:

1.  Indirect communication
Women are the inventors of indirect talk. For example, a woman will never come out and say, “please, do the dishes. I’m tired”. She will probably say something along the lines of:

"I’m so tired. And the kitchen sink is so dirty."

She basically means you should help out with the dishes. Learn to decipher all the indirect talk and your relationship will be happier.

1 Like

Re: 7 Basic Things Every Man Must Know About Women. by mizzbouqui(f): 9:04am On Aug 16, 2016
2.  PMS is real
Men often think PMS is an emotional reaction. Or it’s all in a woman’s head. PMS is real, fellas! Ever been in situations where your boo goes from smiling, happy and goofy to sad and teary in moments? That is PMS. A lot is often going on in a woman’s body during the month, so be more understanding.

Re: 7 Basic Things Every Man Must Know About Women. by adaksbullet: 9:05am On Aug 16, 2016

1 Like

Re: 7 Basic Things Every Man Must Know About Women. by mizzbouqui(f): 9:09am On Aug 16, 2016
3.  Women adore compliments
How can your bae make a new hair and it takes you a whole day to notice? Dude?! Pay more attention and compliment your woman. Sincere compliments show you appreciate her and notice the small things.

1 Share

Re: 7 Basic Things Every Man Must Know About Women. by FvckShiT(m): 9:10am On Aug 16, 2016
Fück that shít O.p

7 fücking things men must know...

Women love
1Money
2.Money
3.money
4.money
5money
6sex
7.Money

9 Likes

Re: 7 Basic Things Every Man Must Know About Women. by mizzbouqui(f): 9:12am On Aug 16, 2016
4.  Romantic gestures
Romantic gestures are uber important. Not all the time she cooks, sometimes make her that one dish you can cook and serve her breakfast in bed. Other times, surprise her with gifts or things important to her. You can volunteer at her favourite charity. Get your romantic gesture powers up!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Basic Things Every Man Must Know About Women. by FvckShiT(m): 9:12am On Aug 16, 2016
And again O.p...

You look like an Ibadan girl..

Ama fücking right?

2 Likes

Re: 7 Basic Things Every Man Must Know About Women. by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 16, 2016
Op all this one u dey talk no be am. Rich dudes are very rude ask the ladies they chop slap from these guys daily but you see them smiling grin grin You see them put up dp stating "boo of life" you want to know why? He will slap her finish and apologies with 100k 150k 200k sometimes a car gift. If you like go to Oxford and study womenology. If you no get money na carryover bros

5 Likes

Re: 7 Basic Things Every Man Must Know About Women. by jamalnation(m): 9:20am On Aug 16, 2016
Re: 7 Basic Things Every Man Must Know About Women. by greatness22(m): 9:20am On Aug 16, 2016
Don't you ladies get tired of this bullshiit topic?

What men need to know is how to make more money in this difficult administration.
And i expect the ladies to do the same.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Basic Things Every Man Must Know About Women. by mizzbouqui(f): 9:21am On Aug 16, 2016
5.  Sometimes, just listen
You know how you often assume a woman always wants you to fix things? Guys, sometimes we don’t want Bob the fixer. We just want you to listen and make sincere soothing noises. It’s that simple.

Re: 7 Basic Things Every Man Must Know About Women. by mizzbouqui(f): 9:23am On Aug 16, 2016
6.  PDA is important
We are not your sisters. A little hand holding or goodbye kisses never hurt anyone. My Naija brothers need to learn to engage in PDA (public displays of affection). You will still be a man afterward. And best of all, you keep your woman happy.

Re: 7 Basic Things Every Man Must Know About Women. by mizzbouqui(f): 9:34am On Aug 16, 2016
7.  Bring your A game
You have to be a man worthy of respect. Bring your A game in all areas of life. Women know you’re not perfect. We expect you to get as close as possible.

http://omgvoice.com/lifestyle/man-know-women/?geoip
Cc: Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: 7 Basic Things Every Man Must Know About Women. by 400billionman: 9:34am On Aug 16, 2016
Which kin useless thread be this ?

1 Like

Re: 7 Basic Things Every Man Must Know About Women. by NobleRomm(m): 10:10am On Aug 16, 2016
this is serious
Re: 7 Basic Things Every Man Must Know About Women. by mizzbouqui(f): 10:11am On Aug 16, 2016
FvckShiT:
Fück that shít O.p

7 fücking things men must know...

Women love
1Money
2.Money
3.money
4.money
5money
6sex
7.Money
undecided
Re: 7 Basic Things Every Man Must Know About Women. by mizzbouqui(f): 10:15am On Aug 16, 2016
greatness22:
Don't you ladies get tired of this bullshiit topic?
What men need to know is how to make more money in this difficult administration.
And i expect the ladies to do the same.
Go after your money and forget about your romantic life
It's nobody's business
And who told you thousands of # isn't entering my bank account at the moment
*dvmpconclusion*
Re: 7 Basic Things Every Man Must Know About Women. by FvckShiT(m): 10:15am On Aug 16, 2016
mizzbouqui:

undecided

You got a fücking problem with my post?
Re: 7 Basic Things Every Man Must Know About Women. by mizzbouqui(f): 10:17am On Aug 16, 2016
400billionman:
Which kin useless thread be this ?

How is it useless undecided
Get a romantic life if you don't have
Re: 7 Basic Things Every Man Must Know About Women. by hefelove(m): 10:21am On Aug 16, 2016
After everything dem go still break ur heart undecided
Re: 7 Basic Things Every Man Must Know About Women. by mizzbouqui(f): 10:24am On Aug 16, 2016
FvckShiT:
And again O.p...

You look like an Ibadan girl..

Ama fücking right?
I'm not undecided
Re: 7 Basic Things Every Man Must Know About Women. by FvckShiT(m): 10:26am On Aug 16, 2016
mizzbouqui:

I'm not undecided

Hahaha! grin
You fúcking are...
Re: 7 Basic Things Every Man Must Know About Women. by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 16, 2016
Nice one mizzbouqui...

I like how you represent women.

1 Like

Re: 7 Basic Things Every Man Must Know About Women. by majour(m): 10:36am On Aug 16, 2016
Must commend the OP for ignoring the comments till after she completed her piece, lovely show of patience, anyways a lot of the good guys do all this things and still get dumped, one thing u fail to point out is that women like, sowi love adventure and that very feeling of awe drives them to do crazier things and make crazier choices. Weird world we live in, we really tend to get hurt by the ones we love the most while ignoring the ones who Wud do it all for us

2 Likes

Re: 7 Basic Things Every Man Must Know About Women. by mizzbouqui(f): 10:39am On Aug 16, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
Nice one mizzbouqui...
I like how you represent women.
Thank you dear kiss

For your positive comment compare to some ********* above

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Basic Things Every Man Must Know About Women. by mizzbouqui(f): 10:47am On Aug 16, 2016
majour:
Must commend the OP for ignoring the comments till after she completed her piece, lovely show of patience, anyways a lot of the good guys do all this things and still get dumped, one thing u fail to point out is that women like, sowi love adventure and that very feeling of awe drives them to do crazier things and make crazier choices. Weird world we live in, we really tend to get hurt by the ones we love the most while ignoring the ones who Wud do it all for us
There is something you should understand about this beautiful life
Once you have a positive mindset over a certain thing, then you will get a positive result
Have a mindset of you getting a real woman, the one that will love you for who you are and also appreciate all you do for her, and you will surely be directed to one
Instead of you thinking you will get dumped, think about a happy ending with her, then you will have a blissful relationship

2 Likes

Re: 7 Basic Things Every Man Must Know About Women. by mizzbouqui(f): 10:48am On Aug 16, 2016
hefelove:
After everything dem go still break ur heart undecided
Believe me they won't
Re: 7 Basic Things Every Man Must Know About Women. by youngdanee(m): 10:50am On Aug 16, 2016
nice one op!

this thread is spot on

1 Like

Re: 7 Basic Things Every Man Must Know About Women. by greatness22(m): 10:54am On Aug 16, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Go after your money and forget about your romantic life
It's nobody's business
And who told you thousands of # isn't entering my bank account at the moment
*dvmpconclusion*
Lol, did i ask you to give me your statement of account? grin

Mrs. Patricia Etteh.
Re: 7 Basic Things Every Man Must Know About Women. by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 16, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Go after your money and forget about your romantic life It's nobody's business And who told you thousands of # isn't entering my bank account at the moment *dvmpconclusion*
heheheheehe dear mizzbouqui u can lie
Re: 7 Basic Things Every Man Must Know About Women. by majour(m): 10:59am On Aug 16, 2016
mizzbouqui:

There is something you should understand about this beautiful life
Once you have a positive mindset over a certain thing, then you will get a positive result
Have a mindset of you getting a real woman, the one that will love you for who you are and also appreciate all you do for her, and you will surely be directed to one
Instead of you thinking you will get dumped, think about a happy ending with her, then you will have a blissful relationship
True that but u fail to see that preference is what many men go for in a woman, the concept of taste, for me I love beauty and most beautiful women are for many men and for u also, that always is a cliche, so one tend to be the bigger Spender or the bigger attention giver to checkmate the other competitions, pitiful but this is the result of preference
Re: 7 Basic Things Every Man Must Know About Women. by mizzbouqui(f): 10:59am On Aug 16, 2016
greatness22:
Lol, did i ask you to give me your statement of account? grin
Mrs. Patricia Etteh.
I didn't tell you my statement of account
Just wanted you to know I'm not jobless by creating this thread
Everybody is money and time conscious

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Doesn't Love you If You Only Fvck Her And She Doesn't Allow You To Kiss Her / Why Are Nigerian Women Incredibly Wicked To Their Maids, See The Stories Below / Love In A Bar 2 ( Love Story) 18+++

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.