Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Pregnant Woman Sets Herself On Fire Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics, Video) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnant Woman Sets Herself On Fire Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics, Video) (47038 Views)

Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos / Infidelity: Wives, Mistresses’ Fights Get Messier, Spill To Social Media (pics) / Man And His Wife Fight Each Other In Public Over Infidelity Accusation. See Pics (2) (3) (4)

Re: Pregnant Woman Sets Herself On Fire Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics, Video) by Mariojane(f): 2:28pm On Aug 16, 2016
soberdrunk:
Women and jealousy sha!! Wont be surprised if the husband was only talking to his mother..............that is how my ex gf and i had a fight cos she saw lipstick @ the side of my lips, there is always 'an explanation'---What if i wanted to buy u lipstick and i decided to try it on to see if i will react to it if you kiss me when you put it on.......WOMEN JUMP INTO CONCLUSION TOO QUICKLY!! grin grin grin grin
tell us how the lipstick got there. you were definitely not trying it on when buying it for her.

don't worry we will not judge you too much wink

Re: Pregnant Woman Sets Herself On Fire Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics, Video) by imurboss: 2:31pm On Aug 16, 2016
Too bad for the man but she shouldn't have gone this far....God save her
Re: Pregnant Woman Sets Herself On Fire Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics, Video) by soberdrunk(m): 2:35pm On Aug 16, 2016
Mariojane:
tell us how the lipstick got there. you were definitely not trying it on when buying it for her.

don't worry we will not judge you too much wink

I have a very strict "Test before buy" policy, i test almost everything before i buy it........ grin

Re: Pregnant Woman Sets Herself On Fire Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics, Video) by God2man(m): 2:36pm On Aug 16, 2016
How do you want me to believe this news?
Re: Pregnant Woman Sets Herself On Fire Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics, Video) by God2man(m): 2:37pm On Aug 16, 2016
I don't believe it.
Re: Pregnant Woman Sets Herself On Fire Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics, Video) by MropeEleniyan00(m): 2:38pm On Aug 16, 2016
aBbiie25:
Aww the poor baby! She didn't even think about him before doing such. Anywayz, her hormones got the better of her. This pregnancy hormones can make a woman act crazy sometimes. embarassed

*Warning*
Men! Be careful about things you say or do to ya woman especially if she's pregnant. Pregnancy can bring out the worst side of a woman. A normal emotional woman combined with pregnancy hormones owu catastrophe nunu. Lol

U sure about this ur hormone you are talking about...
Re: Pregnant Woman Sets Herself On Fire Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics, Video) by abike12(f): 2:39pm On Aug 16, 2016
mental problem
Re: Pregnant Woman Sets Herself On Fire Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics, Video) by Sayelabola(m): 2:41pm On Aug 16, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
if he be say na kenya be dat...

We seems to be on the same line of thought....Langalanga estate, Ms Wangui, Njoki....put together should be equal to KENYA. gringrin
Re: Pregnant Woman Sets Herself On Fire Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics, Video) by queenfav(f): 2:42pm On Aug 16, 2016
Seriously?? I am sure the guy is very good in bed.This is no ordinary love,it has to be a brain disorder caused by fear of another person enjoying what she has been enjoying!
Re: Pregnant Woman Sets Herself On Fire Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics, Video) by omiyaka: 2:43pm On Aug 16, 2016
This is what happens when people fall in love with fellow human being. The only person you should fall in love with if any at all in the first place is yourself. That is the first law of nature, but this woman has failed that test and law, that is why she has to suffer this pain in the first instance. Sorry about that for her but that is the best we can do from here.

The next person you can try to habour love in your heart for is your mother, 75% and then your father 25%, that is according to Islam, for those that are Muslims sha. She, your mother is the only person who, apart from Jesus Christ as agreed by those of us who are xtians, dies for us to live. She had to die before you came to this world. At least science had proved it that a woman has to be offline before the baby comes out even at that millisecond, my proof is that the woman on whom a Cesarean operation is to be performed will have to be taken out first before being delivered of a baby. So she suffered a great deal to bring you into the existence in the first place.

Though it is said that some mothers do behave not like mothers but i don't want to accept that though also that is another issue of discussion entirely

The only person to fall in love with without blemish, without looking back forever and ever is the Almighty God. Any other love for or trust in any person is a calamity. Unfortunately, when you read through most religious organization's book of advice to married couple, they stated unequivocally but regrettably that the ingredients of marriage is love and trust. The real question is "Love of who and Trust in who?"

Most of those who are in ARO and Yaba leftside in Lagos are those disappointed by their spouse. So why are the 'holy' men misleading these young couples? To make sweet mouth so they can get more money? They need to be careful. You can only love God Almighty and mirror that love onto your spouse. By doing so, whatever happens, you will face the person you love and say "I love you God, I trust you God, you will never do anything that is not good for me, the ending of what has happened (infidelity) is either my fault or you will bless me therein and thereafter"
Re: Pregnant Woman Sets Herself On Fire Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics, Video) by aBbiie25(f): 2:44pm On Aug 16, 2016
MropeEleniyan00:

U sure about this ur hormone you are talking about...

*singing* Googleeee issss yaaaa friendddddd.... cheesy
How you dey jare
Re: Pregnant Woman Sets Herself On Fire Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics, Video) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:44pm On Aug 16, 2016
BAD NEWS FULL FOR KENYA AS I SEE THE POST MY MIND JUST GO TO THAT COUNTRY STRAIGHT
Sayelabola:

We seems to be on the same line of thought....Langalanga estate, Ms Wangui, Njoki....put together should be equal to KENYA. gringrin

Re: Pregnant Woman Sets Herself On Fire Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics, Video) by hannyjay(f): 2:45pm On Aug 16, 2016
See smbody is dieing for a mechanic and my wife is doing anyhow
Re: Pregnant Woman Sets Herself On Fire Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics, Video) by Mariojane(f): 2:47pm On Aug 16, 2016
soberdrunk:

I have a very strict "Test before buy" policy, i test almost everything before i buy it........ grin
actor #clappingforyou#

Re: Pregnant Woman Sets Herself On Fire Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics, Video) by Sayelabola(m): 2:52pm On Aug 16, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
BAD NEWS FULL FOR KENYA AS I SEE THE POST MY MIND JUST GO TO THAT COUNTRY STRAIGHT

KENYANS has been on the news recently for too many wrong reasons since Obama visited them with a Beast.
Re: Pregnant Woman Sets Herself On Fire Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics, Video) by MropeEleniyan00(m): 2:52pm On Aug 16, 2016
aBbiie25:

*singing* Googleeee issss yaaaa friendddddd.... cheesy
How you dey jare

So u can't educate me right...What are friends for
Re: Pregnant Woman Sets Herself On Fire Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics, Video) by asahnwaKC: 2:55pm On Aug 16, 2016
Stupid and crazy..
Re: Pregnant Woman Sets Herself On Fire Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics, Video) by Sayelabola(m): 2:57pm On Aug 16, 2016
soberdrunk:

Bros, na your type dey see faeces for road, dip a finger into it and taste it, then soliloquize " Na shit o, thank God say I never match am" gringrin
Re: Pregnant Woman Sets Herself On Fire Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics, Video) by sisisioge: 3:21pm On Aug 16, 2016
I can't even say my mind now for fear of being banned. Hmm, can t even said stew pid woman!
Re: Pregnant Woman Sets Herself On Fire Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics, Video) by VictorRomanov: 3:22pm On Aug 16, 2016
LuvU2:
Did u see 'some african' women in my post?
U hv sight probs?
This kind of stupidity is common among my african sisters more than any other women...because of how less we value ourselves.

My point is on particularization not generalization. So ur 'some' doesnt count. Stupidity cuts across all races and continents. Narrowing it down to africa is 'shortsighted'. Do a little research and see stupids things what women (and men) worldwide do for and in the name of love.
Re: Pregnant Woman Sets Herself On Fire Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics, Video) by franklynsunny(m): 3:32pm On Aug 16, 2016
She is so dumb,dis is nt hw to go about it,he will take d accused suspect in?
Dis will make d man engine upgrade frm V4 to V12
Once she heals,will she look bera

I fil her pain...d lv is so strong?
Re: Pregnant Woman Sets Herself On Fire Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics, Video) by awoo47: 3:37pm On Aug 16, 2016
LuvU2:
Did u see 'some african' women in my post?
U hv sight probs?
This kind of stupidity is common among my african sisters more than any other women...because of how less we value ourselves.
less we value ourselves Ok, what is your real value angry
Re: Pregnant Woman Sets Herself On Fire Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics, Video) by bullseye90(m): 3:48pm On Aug 16, 2016
hmmm.....wonders shall never end. wat sort of love is this? some women can Do crazy things for Africa. I trust naija pregnant women. they will rather attack Dan do wat the stew pid woman just did. now who is groaning in pain n hospitalized. with her disfigured face the man may even divorce her n or cheat d more.

If you wanna commit suicide at least do it properly! pity to the unborn child though. I don't av a shred of pity for d woman. for ppl saying wat if its ur mom, my reply is my mom won't attempt crazy things like this. she's always in control of her emotions. believe me I know
Re: Pregnant Woman Sets Herself On Fire Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics, Video) by Wizzyblack3(m): 4:05pm On Aug 16, 2016
Towncrier247:
A 27-year-old pregnant woman suffered burns to 45 per cent of her body after she set herself aflame over her husband’s alleged extra-marital affair.

Cythia Njoki sustained injuries in her hands, abdomen, thighs and face after attempting to commits suicide in her house at Langalanga estate using Kerosene after her husband failed to explain where he spent the Saturday night, August 14.

Ms Njoki said her husband, a mechanic, failed to return home that night and when he came on Sunday evening, he kept on calling a woman she suspected was having an affair with him. In anger, she went into their bedroom, poured kerosene on her body and set herself alight.

"I had an issue with my husband after he failed to report home and on coming, he continued to call a woman he was having a relationship with. I was angry and burnt myself," said Njoki who was in deep pain at Rift Valley Provincial Hospital.

Nursing officer in charge of the ward, Jenipher Mathenge said the patient was received on Sunday night at around 8pm in a critical condition.

"The patient was received in a very critical condition, with her hands, face, abdomen and thighs burnt. Her fingers are also totally burnt," Mathenge said.

She said the Ms Njoki, who is six months pregnant also has breathing problems after she inhaled hot air. They are investigating the status of the unborn baby after they noticed the foetus had irregular heart beat.

"The patient is pregnant and we are conducting further investigations to know the status of the unborn child," she said.

The patient's mother Mary Wangui said she rushed to the hospital immediately after she was informed about the incident but could not communicate with Njoki because she had breathing difficulties.

Ms Wangui said prior to the incident, Njoki had shared with her the problems she was going through due to the alleged promiscuity. She asked the husband what happened but he did not give a clear explanation, claiming to have received a phone call from a woman whom Njoki suspected was his lover.

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfGe96aOUcY?t=1

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/08/photovideo-pregnant-woman-sets-herself.html
Weire re o.
But this Kenyan ppl sha.
Re: Pregnant Woman Sets Herself On Fire Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics, Video) by ifeomaekol(f): 4:21pm On Aug 16, 2016
And she couldn't pause for jux a minute, to consider what would happen to her unborn child? Maybe they should check her mental status cos her behaviour is so extreme.
Re: Pregnant Woman Sets Herself On Fire Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics, Video) by longerthroat(m): 4:25pm On Aug 16, 2016
stewpid if u ask me... burn yourself to death,he will bring the mistress home. who lost?
Re: Pregnant Woman Sets Herself On Fire Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics, Video) by yinkhar(f): 4:30pm On Aug 16, 2016
she suppose use petrol jare...iranu abasa
Re: Pregnant Woman Sets Herself On Fire Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics, Video) by glossy6(f): 4:33pm On Aug 16, 2016
lipsrsealed Definitely not a Nigerian woman
Re: Pregnant Woman Sets Herself On Fire Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics, Video) by maasoap(m): 4:41pm On Aug 16, 2016
Armanee:
Now u have given him all the more reason to move on with someone else. What exactly have u achieved? How does burning urself hurt him if u suspect him of being promiscuous? What right have u to deny the unborn the right to live?

SMH.
I can only smh to your comment and that of others who failed to recognize that a depressed person can do anything to harm themselves. But the truth is that in Nigeria, even the so called educated people here don't know anything about depression.
Re: Pregnant Woman Sets Herself On Fire Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics, Video) by kabrud: 5:02pm On Aug 16, 2016
Infidelity again from the same region. Okay o.
Re: Pregnant Woman Sets Herself On Fire Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics, Video) by aiikman(m): 5:03pm On Aug 16, 2016
Aunty who loose?....please next time you wana try dis nonsense, do it alone and save d unborn dis undue stress of sleeping with u in a hospital...u re simply a bad host to d unborn
Re: Pregnant Woman Sets Herself On Fire Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics, Video) by Chilug(m): 5:13pm On Aug 16, 2016
U should never blame a woman for loving her husband to the point of death

My Wife And Mother Hate Each Other / My Wife Of Less Than Two Years Says It's Over Between Us / Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56